Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:24 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

are you joking?! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote Count 2.07

Kublai Khan (5) - Antihero, Metal Sonic, Katarina LeBlanc, Bicephalous Bob, beastcharizard
Katarina LeBlanc (3) - Kublai Khan, Lords of the Unreal, MafiaSSK
Hopkirk (2) - Turkish Van, Twisted Advice
Bicephalous Bob (2) - jbomber732, Hopkirk
jbomber732 (1) - MonkeyMan576

Not Voting (2) - notscience, burn_209

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

Note: Kublai Khan's vote in 824 was not counted due to its ambiguity.

Deadline is May 4th, 3:20 PM EST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-05-04 15:20:00)
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Hopkirk »

unvote

Twisted: I addressed the points you made day one and I cannot see your rebuttal thus I would request a case if you believe me to be scum.

Twisted appears to be trying to go on an easy wagon (and disassociate with another easy one/kat for town cred) and is now going for bad justification based on associations with scum which he does no more than allude briefly, without quotations, to.

I disliked the way twisted’s votes went yesterday in relation to device. He seemed to stay on the wagon (bob), that most of the scum were on with very little reason then switched to device when it would look the best/when he was obviously being lynched.

In hindsight guzame (who device replaced) makes a nice early pseudo-attack on twisted in the way they attack hydras.

Mafiassk I dislike because of how he voted and no contributions.

@Beast: Interesting how the only vote on device you found opportunistic was mine when I’m a scumread of yours. Want to make some comments about the other later voters on the wagon or admit it’s just confirmation bias perpetuating your read on me? (also I actually had reason to support the wagon early on as I gave)

Also please explain how the posts where I just vote have scum motivation. You say they have no town motivation then go on to use that as a reason I’m scum but why would that come from scum?

Monkey: Why are you switching so much?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Hopkirk »

VOTE: Twisted
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:55 am

Post by jbomber732 »

monkey must i give a reason for a vote that I've explained so many times..?

And to everyone who is voting twisted, UNVOTE HE IS THE TOWNIEST ONE HERE!
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:00 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Explain please.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:10 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 828, jbomber732 wrote:monkey must i give a reason for a vote that I've explained so many times..?

And to everyone who is voting twisted, UNVOTE HE IS THE TOWNIEST ONE HERE!
no. you're wrong.
this is another case of "his posts are long and i'm not really reading"?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

In post 826, Hopkirk wrote:
unvote

Twisted: I addressed the points you made day one and I cannot see your rebuttal thus I would request a case if you believe me to be scum.
I'm not looking at it right now but I'd take good odds I don't find this "rebuttal" convincing or sufficient.
In post 826, Hopkirk wrote:Twisted appears to be trying to go on an easy wagon (and disassociate with another easy one/kat for town cred) and is now going for bad justification based on associations with scum which he does no more than allude briefly, without quotations, to.
You could say this about literally anyone.
In post 826, Hopkirk wrote:I disliked the way twisted’s votes went yesterday in relation to device. He seemed to stay on the wagon (bob), that most of the scum were on with very little reason then switched to device when it would look the best/when he was obviously being lynched.
Funny, that's the first we've heard of it. Awfully convenient.
In post 827, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: Twisted
Any way the wind blows, eh?

Iago
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:44 am

Post by jbomber732 »

No its not a long post scenario. he is so towny! Every post he does is a town tell. When I have time ill quote some stuff for u impatient chicken nuggets
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:17 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 823, Kublai Khan wrote:@antihero: law of scumspread is that at least 1scummate was on the mnemonic wagon. Monkeyman's reason for jumping on the wagon was that mnemonic didnt do anything scummy, but guzame did. Doesn't that strike you as bullshit?
well... i don't know

i don't know about law of scumspread (is that real? i don't know), but the basic laws of probability say that the odds are good that a random sampling of 11 players in the game will contain scum.

not sure why monkeyman's jump looked like any more of a bus than anyone else's, though. i mean, yeah, it's kind of bizarre to say that guzame was the reason for the vote but it's lacking in scum intent
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 831, Twisted Advice wrote:
In post 826, Hopkirk wrote:
unvote

I'm not looking at it right now but I'd take good odds I don't find this "rebuttal" convincing or sufficient.
In post 826, Hopkirk wrote:Twisted appears to be trying to go on an easy wagon (and disassociate with another easy one/kat for town cred) and is now going for bad justification based on associations with scum which he does no more than allude briefly, without quotations, to.
You could say this about literally anyone.
In post 826, Hopkirk wrote:I disliked the way twisted’s votes went yesterday in relation to device. He seemed to stay on the wagon (bob), that most of the scum were on with very little reason then switched to device when it would look the best/when he was obviously being lynched.
Funny, that's the first we've heard of it. Awfully convenient.
In post 827, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: Twisted
Any way the wind blows, eh?

Iago
Wait for it.
Not so much as you.
Of course it's the first you've heard of it, this is the first real post i've made today...
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

Oh a wagon on me with both Kublai Khan /and/ Hopkirk? I'm so impressed with the quality of this wagon. And they're sheeping a halfwagon from Antihero that he himself isn't even voting for. Talk about lay voting.

482 is incorrect. Iago didn't say that he commits the Amish tell. In fact there's not much defense there at all. He said the post didn't sit well with him but he wanted to know why it was instawagon worthy. He wanted to know why the Amish tell is actually a real tell. How it works and all that. How is that scummy?
483 is because Bob was, is, and always will be scum. He needs the rope even though for some reason to one actually wants to commit to voting him. If a Bob wagon picked up, you can bet we'd be one of the first on it. How is that scummy?
Can you explain what you meant by procrastinating the wagon. I wasn't actually here for that bit. I assume that Iago was waiting to check in with me but figured he should hammer then. Especially since the Bob wagon was able to be derailed so hard.
Derp hammers are not a scum tell. He posted several times in the QT asking if he should hammer and finally got trigger happy.

If we are scummy for hammering because we 'knew' he'd flip town. What do you make of the three or so people after us also talking like they have an idea of how he'll flip?

PEDIT:
Hopkirk also was, is, and always will be scum.
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

~The Royal Vizier
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: I don't know why you're linking me to pictures of babies on Facebook

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am

Post by Bicephalous Bob »

In post 815, Twisted Advice wrote:Bob is pretty obv not mafia at this point because of mnem and PV. The Bob wagon is even worse than the Kat wagon.
In post 835, Twisted Advice wrote:483 is because Bob was, is, and always will be scum. He needs the rope even though for some reason to one actually wants to commit to voting him. If a Bob wagon picked up, you can bet we'd be one of the first on it. How is that scummy?
this reminds me

pv helped you explain your "hydra dissonance"
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

In post 835, Twisted Advice wrote:482 is incorrect. Iago didn't say that he commits the Amish tell.
I actually did say that in a different post v.v
In post 835, Twisted Advice wrote:483 is because Bob was, is, and always will be scum. He needs the rope even though for some reason to one actually wants to commit to voting him. If a Bob wagon picked up, you can bet we'd be one of the first on it. How is that scummy?
Uh, we need to talk about this

Iago
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:14 am

Post by burn_209 »

I dont get the wagon on twisted. Him and KK are the two players who are most town at the moment. People jumping on him about dropping the hammer so quick are reaching and reaching far. Mnemonic was going to get lynched no matter what and I can see not wanting to wast another 5 days of irl time to get MAYBE 2 more pages of debating whether or not we should drop the hammer on him or not. Call it impatience if you will but I succumb to that more often than not.....ask Notscience lol

Bob has to be town after the mnemonic post during twilight. Its either that or he is the SK so is that necessarily a risk that we want to take at this stage in the game. No matter what it is damn near impossible he is mafia after that post by mnemonic.

Jbomber is fucking killing me with that masons post, then has the nerve to act like it was a fucking joke afterwards. When shit like that happens you shut the hell up about it because you dont know if scum saw it or not. Hell I didnt even see it until you said something and then it made sense. How you are still alive right now is beyond me.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 482, Twisted Advice wrote:I did catch that, and it doesn't sit well with me. The post surrounding it was also not great. Is it really worth making an instawagon of though? Someone may need to walk me through the theory behind it- is it simply "town don't iso their predecessors"? Because I totally do that.

Iago
there's no defensive tinge to this post? come on, that's just disingenuous...
Can you explain what you meant by procrastinating the wagon. I wasn't actually here for that bit. I assume that Iago was waiting to check in with me but figured he should hammer then. Especially since the Bob wagon was able to be derailed so hard.
Procrastinating. Not voting obvscum mneumonic while taking potshots at grey (something to the effect of "he could be bussing" and a little bit of sticking up for khan).

none of that really matters though. what really sticks out is the hammer without a claim. i really want to know what ya'll's plan was going to be if mneumonic flipped town. as town, it would be foolish to hammer without a claim since you're essentially chaining together two mislynches and giving scum total plausible deniability for both. the lolhammer only really makes sense if you know what he's going to flip and you know you're not going to get much immediate backlash.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 839, burn_209 wrote:I dont get the wagon on twisted. Him and KK are the two players who are most town at the moment. People jumping on him about dropping the hammer so quick are reaching and reaching far. Mnemonic was going to get lynched no matter what and I can see not wanting to wast another 5 days of irl time to get MAYBE 2 more pages of debating whether or not we should drop the hammer on him or not. Call it impatience if you will but I succumb to that more often than not.....ask Notscience lol

Bob has to be town after the mnemonic post during twilight. Its either that or he is the SK so is that necessarily a risk that we want to take at this stage in the game. No matter what it is damn near impossible he is mafia after that post by mnemonic.

Jbomber is fucking killing me with that masons post, then has the nerve to act like it was a fucking joke afterwards. When shit like that happens you shut the hell up about it because you dont know if scum saw it or not. Hell I didnt even see it until you said something and then it made sense. How you are still alive right now is beyond me.
i have a scum read on about half the players in this game, including this one^; that's not good

anyone with (
good
) townreads on one of the following slots, please feel free to help me out:
SSK
Khan
Twisted
burn
hopkirk
notscience
Lords of the Unreal
metal sonic
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

In post 840, Antihero wrote:
In post 482, Twisted Advice wrote:I did catch that, and it doesn't sit well with me. The post surrounding it was also not great. Is it really worth making an instawagon of though? Someone may need to walk me through the theory behind it- is it simply "town don't iso their predecessors"? Because I totally do that.

Iago
there's no defensive tinge to this post? come on, that's just disingenuous...
There isn't. I legitimately was trying to understand.
In post 840, Antihero wrote:
Procrastinating. Not voting obvscum mneumonic while taking potshots at grey (something to the effect of "he could be bussing" and a little bit of sticking up for khan).

none of that really matters though. what really sticks out is the hammer without a claim. i really want to know what ya'll's plan was going to be if mneumonic flipped town. as town, it would be foolish to hammer without a claim since you're essentially chaining together two mislynches and giving scum total plausible deniability for both. the lolhammer only really makes sense if you know what he's going to flip and you know you're not going to get much immediate backlash.
He wasn't obvscum for me until the end was nigh.

First of all, as you've just admitted, he was obvious scum.
Secondly, I don't think there would be any backlash at all if he flipped VT, and he was not playing like a town PR. Town PRs are confident when not under suspicion and they don't feel like their lynch is imminent when it appears to be because they know they have a strong claim.
In post 841, Antihero wrote: anyone with (
good
) townreads on one of the following slots, please feel free to help me out:
SSK
Khan
Twisted
burn

hopkirk
notscience
Lords of the Unreal
metal sonic
If you think burn is scum, you are a bad mafia player or scum, and I would kindly suggest you take that read and GTFO.

Iago
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:35 am

Post by jbomber732 »

I have a good townread on hop and twisted. Twisted is just obvious town, and hop is employing my play style as town so therefore he must be town too. /logic and burn it was a joke actually, and I thought everyone else would see it. I mean, i highly highly doubt those two are masons, since ssk is one of my large scum reads.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:36 am

Post by Antihero »

if i think burn is scum, i'm scum...?

wouldn't that also mean burn is scum because i would know he's scum...

/mindblown
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:38 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

In post 844, Antihero wrote:if i think burn is scum, i'm scum...?

wouldn't that also mean burn is scum because i would know he's scum...

/mindblown
Because scum are literally forced to bus

Oh wait no you're an idiot

Iago
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:42 am

Post by Antihero »

so, i ask for good townreads and i get a casting call for "biggest asshole in the game" instead

awesome
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 843, jbomber732 wrote:I have a good townread on hop and twisted. Twisted is just obvious town, and hop is employing my play style as town so therefore he must be town too. /logic and burn it was a joke actually, and I thought everyone else would see it. I mean, i highly highly doubt those two are masons, since ssk is one of my large scum reads.
you and i have differing opinions of "obvious"
also, how does having similar playstyles make one town/scum?
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

In post 846, Antihero wrote:so, i ask for good townreads and i get a casting call for "biggest asshole in the game" instead

awesome
Nice overreaction.

Iago
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:49 am

Post by jbomber732 »

Because he plays like i do as town so wouldn't that generally mean we're both town? Plus he gives me good vibes

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”