Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

In post 696, Dr Pants wrote:
In post 687, Maxous wrote:
In post 658, Dr Pants wrote:If Luka gets lynched and flips scum
he won't.
Luca Blight (4): Dr Pants, Paschendale, Nobody Special, Dessew
fist 2 are obv-town, guess ns could be scum there, dessew is a town-read from very early but i haven't paid much attention to lately. i should prob re-check
Then level with us. What do you think is going on? And who is a good lynch?
eep my mistake i replied before reading further and seeing the answer to this, sorry.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 692, MonkeyMan wrote:You use silly reasons to call people scum anyway so I don't see why you don't add this to the "reasons" why you think I am scum.

Also, I am argueing for why he is town not scum. And I have put in content. I mean you are replying to it right now.

VOTE: Luca Blight

I think it is time for the day to end. Also, Luca is scum so it is a good lynch as well. win/win/win situation here.

What silly reasons have I used? Clearly it is you who is using silly reasons to say Bubba is definitely town, and the only reason you seem to be voting me is OMGUS, because before I voted for you you didn't seem to have a strong opinion on me either way.

The timing of this L-1 vote is terrible, as was his first scumread of me after I initially voted for him. I'm more than happy with my vote on MM for today.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

This was MM's post earlier today after I questioned why he had disappeared after I joined:
In post 517, MonkeyMan wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Not_Mafia

Then vote this with me so we can get a scum lynch today. Also, you are very vocal and I was enjoying watching you blow up at everyone for not reading your posts. It was very entertaining and I didn't want to take any of the spot light off of you.

Also, what is it you would like from me?
No hint of a scumread on me there. Around this time he was continuously posting fluff with regards to his opinion on me such as :
In post 570, MonkeyMan wrote:

I want to vote Luca so he stops, but I don't think this is time for another policy lynch. :(
In post 549, MonkeyMan wrote:I am feeling really lazy and like I want to tick people off.

Luca, you are getting a little too upset about people scum reading you. I understand you having a little frustration if you are actually town and that you feel you are doing a good job, but you can cool your head some. You are getting onto the border of scum being aggravated that they are being lynched for something ridiculously stupid.
In post 508, MonkeyMan wrote:You seem very upset right now. Why are you so upset Luca?
He could sense I was on the verge of being wagoned, and wanted to keep his options of jumping on it open. Dessew then unvotes MM and votes me and asks for MM's opinion, he replies with:
In post 584, MonkeyMan wrote:Read on Luca: Leaning scum

Their emotion just seems really odd to me and it is far too out there. I understand a little frustration but it passed that a while ago. I am confident in my NM read though so if Luca is scum they are bussing so why not let them bus? If they are truely scum they will get themselves lynch eventually anyway with all of the pressure that is on him. Also, the whole self hammer thing I see as a scum bluff to try to gain town points and it sure as hell doesn't come from a town view point. If it were a 1v1 maybe but not just a: "You all suck! Let me self vote to end my misery!" thing.
So suddenly I am leaning scum, conveniently at the time I get to L-1. He tries to bait me into self-hammering, and when I vote for him he suddenly goes from thinking I'm leaning scum to saying I am definitely scum:
In post 593, MonkeyMan wrote:Actually, since I have no clue when deadline I didn't want to hammer with a lot of time left. That just allows town less time for info. I am now confident you are scum though. You didn't self-hammer, like I expected you wouldn't.

Also, not hammering a scum read isn't a bad thing with time still left on deadline if town hasn't agreed to the hammer. This isn't a game all about me and what I want to do. It is a game where village teams up together to take out the scum.

Also, your team is horrid. I am curious on how you plan to connect the three of us together.

NM/Luca/??? scum team. Looks like my d1 reads were freaking awesome.
Blatant OMGUS and he still doesn't hammer, clearly worried about how it will reflect on him when I flip Town.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:46 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 697, reinoe wrote:
In post 476, Dessew wrote:I just voted a scumread of mine. Not much changed between the end of D1 and the beginning of D2, I might as well say nothing changed.
Why wouldn't you change your opinion of the game after D1? D1 ended in a mislynch, doesn't that mean that something went wrong and that something needs to change? Or do you think kush' behavior was so erratic that nothing could be done about it?
I was townreading kush... I wasn't opposing his lynch much, because PLs are less painful on D1 than let's say D4. He was deliberately annoying others and not in order to get better reads on them, I might as well say he was pretty useless. Mist's death provided zero info, I think we can agree on that. Which reminds me that Max hasn't really adressed my post about how she wasn't scumreading MM, has he?
In post 699, Not_Mafia wrote:Bubba and TCold are due prods
I lol'd, it's so true.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 700, Dr Pants wrote:Dude why the hell you calling out TCold? Hes been fine as a mod so far
I'm just kidding lol, it wasn't meant to be a comment on his modding
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If you want to lynch scum today you're best off unvoting Luca and voting MM because I am not scum, and based on the evidence I've seen this game I think there is a high chance MM is.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Paschendale »

@Reinoe: Max wasn't scum in that game. The assertion that he's lining up mislynches doesn't follow from your citation. I'd say it's much more likely that Max is just a tunneler. Of course, he's not exactly on the ball, so it's a detriment either way.

Other than inactivity, why exactly are people voting for Bubba?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Nobody Special »

WHY IS THIS DAY STILL GOING
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Dr Pants »

In post 695, reinoe wrote:Dr. Pants: I reviewed your OOZES AND SLIMES NEWBIE 1481.
You made a mention of Bulbazak being dangerous because of his competence and by luck he turned out to be scum vs shinobi being bad town. There are similarities between kush' erratic play and shinobi's erratic play. How do you determine between erratic town vs flailing scum? Do you think there is scum flying under the radar this game?
Day 1 that game I tunneled two people hard and basically got lucky while pushing a policy lynch. I'm trying to play more self aware this game.

As far as "scum flying under the radar", if you just mean based on activity then its possible, but the people who are lurking (Bubba mostly) are drawing attention for it so its not really "under the radar".
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:59 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 570, MonkeyMan wrote:I am using an alt to not let the people use Meta on me and so that I don't have to play to my "meta". The way i am playing is just doing whatever I want. It is fun. Also, I have always wanted to try to play on an alt.
Are you either kuribo or Albert B. Rampage?
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Plot twist - I am monkeyman
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Dr Pants »

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 690, MonkeyMan wrote:He might not prod-dodge but I don't see them
putting that much effort into reads if they were scum when they could have easily just done nothing and gotten away with it.
In post 650, Maxous wrote:he didn't interact with much in any meaningful way and continued to be rather obtuse about reads in the game. that's a scum catch-up wall
yes monkeyman, that was basically my point...glad you agree it's scummy

~~
In post 694, reinoe wrote:Maxous has repeatedly been told his reasons for waggoning me are shit
by who? you?
it doesn't count when
you're
the one saying it
i assume by me calling a "scumteam" you are referring to yourself and bubba ( i never actually labelled you guys scumbuddies but i digress).
you said it makes no sense..why does you being scum with bubba make no sense?
and more, lemme quote your read of bubba back to you:
In post 566, reinoe wrote:townish
I like bubbajack's style. He responds to comments the way I think I would. In Particular post 331, 337, 434, and 457
"townish". that doesn't look like a lot of confidence in bubba-town...you're stating that i'm pushing 'mislynches' by attacking him.

~
In post 707, Paschendale wrote:Of course, he's not exactly on the ball
p confident you're on the mislynch.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Paschendale »

Okay, convince me. I'm looking back over your posts and seeing really lousy arguments. You have Bubba as scum for being only kind of forthcoming in his reads, rather than completely forthcoming. You have NS as scum apparently for no other reason than you want there to be a scum on Luca's wagon (which you apparently only object to because Luca got pissy when people didn't do what he wanted and you believe his appeal to emotion). And you have Reinoe as scum for being a little angry right off the bat. I don't see why that's worse than Luca when Luca's actual content has been filled with outright lies.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 714, Paschendale wrote:Okay, convince me. I'm looking back over your posts and seeing really lousy arguments. You have Bubba as scum for being only kind of forthcoming in his reads, rather than completely forthcoming. You have NS as scum apparently for no other reason than you want there to be a scum on Luca's wagon (which you apparently only object to because Luca got pissy when people didn't do what he wanted and you believe his appeal to emotion). And you have Reinoe as scum for being a little angry right off the bat. I don't see why that's worse than Luca when
Luca's actual content has been filled with outright lies.
That's a lie in itself. Unlike you, I have given reasoning and examples for all my arguments this game. If I'm wrong then please show me all the cases of me allegedly 'lying'.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay fuck this game

VOTE: Luca

This is the draggiest game ever and it's clear a Luca lynch isn't happening tonight. I'm sorry Luca if you're town but this lynch is happening anyway and we're really gaining nothing from extending it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

a non-Luca lynch*
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Well I was Town and I feel satisfied with my contribution this game. MM is the scummiest at the moment, NS is most probably scum. the other scumbag is probably between Not_Mafia and Maxous. It's a difficult game this one because there are no clear town reads.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

My head was saying you're scum, my gut was saying you're town.

MM/Bubba/Reinoe still going strong in my mind, particularly the first 2
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I did make the mistake of becoming too assured of my Not_Mafia/NS/Maxous theory without questioning the others enough, because anyone could be scum in this game. Pasch, Dessew and Pants are my biggest town reads, but it wouldn't even overly surprise me if that was the actual scumteam! No-one has been consistently transparent enough to get a clear town read from. I would feel pretty surprised if MM and NS weren't scum, but we'll see. I look forward to finding out at any rate!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I just don't see NS. MM however should be the lynch tomorrow
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I found it odd how Maxous said I was obvtown without pushing another lynch or trying to influence it in any way - it's as though he knew my lynch was on the cards so wanted to get some towncred after the flip. If it was roles reversed and someone I thought was definitely town was about to get lynched when we are already two townies down, I would have done all I could to push one of my scum targets, as I did in day one with Kush who I could see was Town.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't see Maxous scum right now personally, I can understand his gut based read on you but maybe you're right, Maxous is more likely than NS to me anyway. Opinions on Bubba and Reinoe?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Bubba came across well on day 1 but hasn't done much of note for a while, I don't like how MM (who I believe is scum) has used some bizarre arguments as to why Bubba is definitely town, and was very defensive of this because when I pointed out the flaw in his argument he immediately put me on L-1. Reinoe I don't have a strong opinion on, Aegor seemed Town and I haven't seen much scum-motivation behind Reinoe's posts, so I would put him as a slight-town lean.

Return to “Completed Open Games”