Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia (Game Over)

TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:41 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Monkey frustration in particular, I remember a game i played with him where he was getting policy lynched and was yelling about it. It was a while back, I think he was town.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:49 am

Post by PhDScar »

He is at l-1... apparently, but I request ws hold off a lynch a bit longer to many people have not posted nesrly enoug, I'm mostly looking at fuzzy.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 350, TiphaineDeath wrote:Monkey frustration in particular, I remember a game i played with him where he was getting policy lynched and was yelling about it. It was a while back, I think he was town.
that doesn't answer my question

1. he's not getting policy lynched (i think this is the 10th time anyone is saying this)
2. is there anything besides poorly applied meta that you can add?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Antihero »

another question to answer: how does genuine frustration/emotion translate to town?
In post 351, PhDScar wrote:He is at l-1... apparently, but I request ws hold off a lynch a bit longer to many people have not posted nesrly enoug, I'm mostly looking at fuzzy.
really? i'm a lot more curious about ABR, peregrine, and actiondan
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:05 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

In post 346, farside22 wrote:
@UnderAchiever: Why did you stated the bold:
In post 273, TheUnderachivers wrote:Initial impression is that Mhork's looks town, but he's competent enough a player that it could be either alignment.
Monkeyman I'll have to wait and see. It looks kinda scum, but Monkey always looks like scum to the uninformed; you have to see the town motive, and there's possible town motive in him because he's not just sheeping/parotting
; he's adding his own voice, so I'm strongly considering town. AA9 could be either, but I lean towards town. TD's probtown too. PhD could be either. Him saying he's fine with lynching now sorta looks town, but the way he said it pinged me. Overall town.

It's the Cephrir and Aegor votes that stick out the most to me on my initial impression, ESPECIALLY given Aegor's greeting to Cephrir at the beginning, but eh. Initial impressions are just that, and these initial impressions basically boil down to a whole lotta "nullish-town".
then state this later:
In post 280, TheUnderachivers wrote:though I DO agree with my baby, Angel, about Monkey so that might be the best lynch afterall. (I had also forgot he was in this game.)
What changed and where did you see MM giving any view that was thoughtful or involved with scum hunting?
273 was Mastin, 280 was me.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 346, farside22 wrote:scum bussing ^
So you know that monkey is scum?
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 348, TiphaineDeath wrote:The problem is I've seen monkey get attempted PL'D before, and how frustrated he gets by it, as town, where he is coming from makes sense to me :/.
So do you think that he is scum or town in this game?
M A S Q U E R A D E
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:19 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I think he's town this game, I know he's not getting policy lynched, but the idea that he thought he was rings true to me.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Antihero »

let's just say for the sake of argument that monkeyman actually does think he's getting policy lynched

based just off of that, how does it follow he's town?
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:29 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Isn't the only current case on him that he decided instantly that he was being policy lynched and that was a bad/scummy reaction and that he has been calling people names and being frustrated and angry since?

Credo-Supra-Veritate
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:33 am

Anti, what do you think of Neil and Mhork who didn't comment/ignored the monkey situation?
Lord God
Lord God
Townie
Lord God
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Lord God »

In post 287, ArcAngel9 wrote:PV,

Bullshit!!!!
He hasn't done anything otherthan chasing fuzzy. there is no town motive in his posts. You just blabbering something that doesn't exist.
Either too dumb to see it or just trying to save your scum buddy. If you can't see him as scum. Too bad PV but he hasn't proven anything to me to see him as town yet.
Why is chasing Fuzzy not town motivated? Unles you know Fuzzy's alignment, it has to be figured out.
In post 287, ArcAngel9 wrote:And your behaviour in this game is very suprising. You have played countless games with you. You knew that this me as TOWN. and your last statements concerns me.. ALOT!!!
If we've ever played a game where I mistook you for town when you were scum, then I will be trying to figure your alignment. (Hint- There was at least one.)
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:50 am

In post 351, PhDScar wrote:He is at l-1... apparently, but I request ws hold off a lynch a bit longer to many people have not posted nesrly enoug, I'm mostly looking at fuzzy.
Regardless of Monkey's alignment, this is scum.

My basic take on the Monkey wagon is similar to the Fuzzy wagon, only much moreso. Town? Scum hopped onto an easy mislynch. (Side-note, but given the fuzzy wagon, I'm inclined to think it was mostly town and scum wanted off of it.) Scum? Scum figured he was screwed and jumped on. (Kinda lean here.)

The speed of the wagon and it not being in the RVS definitely casts a suspicious eye on the people wagoning, to at least some minor extent.

Still need to think about that.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:53 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 348, TiphaineDeath wrote:The problem is I've seen monkey get attempted PL'D before, and how frustrated he gets by it, as town, where he is coming from makes sense to me :/.
It was monkey who brought up PL concept into the game. Before that nobody was ever mentioned that term. Blame him!!!
If not Monkey, i want us to look on Arnois or Action Dan and also Albert possibly. but all of them may not be scum. Fuzzy is nusicance and totally unhelpful.
In post 352, Antihero wrote:
In post 350, TiphaineDeath wrote:Monkey frustration in particular, I remember a game i played with him where he was getting policy lynched and was yelling about it. It was a while back, I think he was town.
that doesn't answer my question

1. he's not getting policy lynched (i think this is the 10th time anyone is saying this)
2. is there anything besides poorly applied meta that you can add?
I completely agree with this!! there is more than a policy lynch. From last two days monkey didnt add any value to the game. All he said was that i was trying to PL him.
In post 353, Antihero wrote:another question to answer: how does genuine frustration/emotion translate to town?
really? i'm a lot more curious about ABR, peregrine, and actiondan
We can scratch PV from this list for now. He arguments are at least legiment. I suspect TD more than PV.
In post 355, Aegor wrote:
In post 346, farside22 wrote:scum bussing ^
So you know that monkey is scum?
What sort of question is this?
In post 357, TiphaineDeath wrote:I think he's town this game, I know he's not getting policy lynched, but the idea that he thought he was rings true to me.
Explain me how he is town? Drop his meta and PL issues. Do you really see him town? how?
In post 361, Lord God wrote:
In post 287, ArcAngel9 wrote:PV,

Bullshit!!!!
He hasn't done anything otherthan chasing fuzzy. there is no town motive in his posts. You just blabbering something that doesn't exist.
Either too dumb to see it or just trying to save your scum buddy. If you can't see him as scum. Too bad PV but he hasn't proven anything to me to see him as town yet.
Why is chasing Fuzzy not town motivated? Unles you know Fuzzy's alignment, it has to be figured out.
In post 287, ArcAngel9 wrote:And your behaviour in this game is very suprising. You have played countless games with you. You knew that this me as TOWN. and your last statements concerns me.. ALOT!!!
If we've ever played a game where I mistook you for town when you were scum, then I will be trying to figure your alignment. (Hint- There was at least one.)
Who are you again?
I never said fuzzy is town, Infact i feel so angry that he is not doing anything in this game. all he was doing is crying like a baby about his early wagon. My point is about how Arnois changed his opinion on Fuzzy from the begining before end of page2. I find it very scummy.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #7

Aegor (2)
- TiphaineDeath, neil1113
vezokpiraka (0)
-
Aronis (1)
- vezokpiraka
Albert B. Rampage (0)
-
TheUnderachivers (0)
-
farside22 (0)
-
PhDScar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
Lord Mhork (0)
-
neil1113 (1)
- Albert B. Rampage
Cephrir (0)
-
Antihero (0)
-
TheFuzzylogic99 (3)
- MonkeyMan576, PeregrineV, Aronis
ArcAngel9 (0)
-
TiphaineDeath (2)
- Lord Mhork, ActionDan
ActionDan (0)
-
MonkeyMan576 (7)
- PhDScar, ArcAngel9, Cephrir, TheUnderachivers, Antihero, Aegor, farside22
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (1)
- TheFuzzylogic99

17 votes available
9 votes needed to lynch

V/LA: farside22 (4/21), ActionDan (4/21), PhDScar (4/21)

Deadline: (expired on 2014-05-05 17:47:00)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 359, TiphaineDeath wrote:Isn't the only current case on him that he decided instantly that he was being policy lynched and that was a bad/scummy reaction and that he has been calling people names and being frustrated and angry since?
no, that's
your
strawman

i know it's "hip" in the site meta now to think that "genuine emotions" are town, but i submit to you that that idea is really fucking stupid

you look at if the words line up with actions. if monkeyman was really interested in reconciling and hunting scum, he would do so, but the only thing that's been posted is ad hominem arguments and appeasement so that he can hide behind a smokescreen of "genuine frustration".
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:59 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I think everyone is tooting their own horn a little bit too much as to how much scum hunting they are actually doing a few days into Day 1.

As I said, I will try and post a reads list later tonight, I had to work today and I am cooking my family dinner right now.

So far 80-90% of what has been posted is BS and a lot of people are trying to make themselves be more town that they actually are and only going after easy targets.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 344, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 341, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Sorry, i don't know who is scum right now. If you want to lynch me for that, fine. I will come up with a list of reads toinight though.
You said this yesterday monkey.
And Btw what happened in Music theory mafia is not something you can compare in this game. I was trying to neghibourize and that didn't work or i got blocked. I was thinking that you were scum. That doesn't explain your play in this game. Dont try to pull out unrelated references to divert my read on you. Unless you will do something better i ill see you as scum.
It is related, my point is that you don't have an actual good sample of my play to go by to make a read on. Almost all of the games I've played with you I've been scum. Your bias is evident.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 360, TheUnderachivers wrote:Anti, what do you think of Neil and Mhork who didn't comment/ignored the monkey situation?
talked about neil earlier:
In post 338, Antihero wrote:hahahahahaha

haha
haha
ahsahdkl;dsa
hd;lkjajfewaewrea;oi4ewa;oewa

if td is town, that completely negates the 'town' factor of the neil thing you quoted

you're really town reading neil? i feel like he really dropped off after the early 1v1 fiasco. also, not sure where the aegor vote's going/coming from...
i think mhork is probably single-minded; overall, i think less likely to be scum
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 366, MonkeyMan576 wrote:So far 80-90% of what has been posted is BS and a lot of people are trying to make themselves be more town that they actually are and only going after easy targets.
that is correct

one of those people are you
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Antihero »

*is
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Yes, I'm guilty as well, because I've been busier in starting a new job, I have a five month old daughter and there hasn't been a lot of content.

But I do know how to scumhunt and will, and my knowledge of the game subject is strong, so it would be a mistake to lynch me on a silly premise.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Aegor »

Then maybe you should eliminate the soundness of the premise by posting content.

VOTE: ABR
M A S Q U E R A D E
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:22 pm

In post 368, Antihero wrote:
In post 360, TheUnderachivers wrote:Anti, what do you think of Neil and Mhork who didn't comment/ignored the monkey situation?

haha
haha
ahsahdkl;dsa

if td is town, that completely negates the 'town' factor of the neil thing you quoted

you're really town reading neil? i feel like he really dropped off after the early 1v1 fiasco. also, not sure where the aegor vote's going/coming from...
that's not really talking about Neil parroting Mhork. I take it you still think he's scum?

Still ok with killing Monkey,
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:22 pm

In post 368, Antihero wrote:

haha
haha
ahsahdkl;dsa

that's not really talking about Neil parroting Mhork. I take it you still think he's scum?

Still ok with killing Monkey,

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”