Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 695, pidgey wrote:I currently think yates is more likely town than scum, yeah. He could be scum but not really feeling that at this point because he is actually not spewing clarant bullshit like other players.
I think he is easily top five for the spewing accusation. Is that the main thrust of your case for town him 'less poo flinging than others'? It doesn't seem like much to go on.
In post 695, pidgey wrote:Also, would you be willing to vote for Ruff? I'm really pretty sure on my Ruff scum read? :p
I have a town read on Ruffling for the reasons I presented. I'm serious - why would he say hat if he was scum. If he was scum he either had a townie defending him, in which case, yay, go townie! Or I was his scumbuddy defending him, in which case - why attack me for defending him? Or...I dunno, maybe both Yates and him are scum and he was annoyed I was attacking his buddy? In which case let's just lynch Yates. Am I missing something here? It feels like a good case.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by pidgey »

Or maybe he just wants to stay out of the spotlight since he was vote leader before the kill and is comfortable enough not messing around with calling more people, team mates or not, scum.

I just don't feel that post alone you got your town read on was strong enough really.

And I thought yates if anything was playing really "on point"? Like even if he is town i dont feel he is spewing crap and lies. I really havent read your case in detail though.
-----------------
Sup
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 700, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 695, pidgey wrote:I currently think yates is more likely town than scum, yeah. He could be scum but not really feeling that at this point because he is actually not spewing clarant bullshit like other players.
I think he is easily top five for the spewing accusation. Is that the main thrust of your case for town him 'less poo flinging than others'? It doesn't seem like much to go on.
In post 695, pidgey wrote:Also, would you be willing to vote for Ruff? I'm really pretty sure on my Ruff scum read? :p
I have a town read on Ruffling for the reasons I presented. I'm serious - why would he say hat if he was scum. If he was scum he either had a townie defending him, in which case, yay, go townie! Or I was his scumbuddy defending him, in which case - why attack me for defending him? Or...I dunno, maybe both Yates and him are scum and he was annoyed I was attacking his buddy? In which case let's just lynch Yates. Am I missing something here? It feels like a good case.
This is a ridiculous case, I'm town and I defended him, there for he's town too?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Also, Aronis shouldn't have been shot. jk says he thought that Aronis was scum. Aronis wasn't scum. I went back through the DP and tried to find out who if anyone was pushing for this. I'm not surprised that I found Ruflig.

ZZZX can wait for now, Let's ratchet this ImageBack up to where it needs to be.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ruflig
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

VOTE: Ruffles
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 698, pidgey wrote:Which part confuses me? Oh I dunno, maybe when You said you had a full fledged case even if you "took away" the first 2 posts, but which of the words that you just accused me off still hold if you take that away?
All of them.

Forced: Your cased is base on displaced making a neutral comment when there is little of substance to talk about. We were still in the weekend start and there were more than a few players who had not checked in yet. You (among others) have also made neutral comments without taking a stand on them. However, only displaced seems scummy but not anyone else. Why? You know that town will make the same sort of comments. This case boiled down to 'displaced is scummy because I think he is'.

Too strong:
In post 231, pidgey wrote:Displaced looked like a usual d1 scum trying to look like a participating member of town by kindaish calling someone out without much commitment.
I noted your comments fairly closely. None of them seem to indicate a "weakish scum read". Perhaps you can show me where you indicated this was a weak read? I've not been able to find it.

Opportunistic: You found something that you thought you could vote without bringing too much attention on yourself and you took it. I imagine you thought you were going to be able to avoid the hot topics of day 1 in this manner while appearing to scum hunt.

Case: I've always had a case on you. Just look at my first post questioning you about displaced. Right there was the heart of my case - that I knew you had no case on displaced. That point took a backseat for a little while as the meaning and intent of your posts was debated, but it never left. My case would be stronger with 'shifting' and 'backpedaling', but it remains strong without them.

In spite of the detours I've been forced to endure, my case has not been shaken by anything you or anyone else has said. It is also the most sidestepped topic in this whole mess. Nevertheless, eventually the detours lead back to the main road.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by pidgey »

You (among others) have also made neutral comments without taking a stand on them.
Thats a blatant lie. At most I said nero was town. AT MOST.
We were still in the weekend start and there were more than a few players who had not checked in yet.
How is this a point? I noticed something that stroke me the wrong way and hence i voted said player, just like everyone, myself included, do in the beginning of d1 when you are leaving RVS.

Yeah, displaced was scummy because i thought he was. You can call that a case or not, i myself would call it an initial hunch that you yourself call opportunistic.
I noted your comments fairly closely. None of them seem to indicate a "weakish scum read". Perhaps you can show me where you indicated this was a weak read? I've not been able to find it.
HOW THE FUCK? LEMME QUOTE IT.
Displaced looks scummy with his last post since that seems like a little "throw some dirt and see if it sticks"
Also to whoever asked, i feel that going out of his way to just mentiona point anout something without really commiting to a read was what made me weary of displaced
And the one that you quoted, after YOU YOURSELF ASKED FOR CLARIFICATION:
Displaced looked like a usual d1 scum trying to look like a participating member of town by kindaish calling someone out without much commitment.
Seriously, ANYONE ELSE THINKS THIS IS GOING TOO STRONG? BE FUCKING TRUTH FULL THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS ACCUSATIONS.
Opportunistic: You found something that you thought you could vote without bringing too much attention on yourself and you took it. I imagine you thought you were going to be able to avoid the hot topics of day 1 in this manner while appearing to scum hunt.
This is a big fat fucking piece of lie lol im nothing but opportunistic, if anything its opportunistic to accuse me of contradicting myself, then when THAT DOESNT PAN OUT THE WAY YOU EXPECT, STILL COME UP WITH BULLSHIT LIKE THE STUFF YOU JUST CAME UP WITH.
Case
Even if I had said the word case to talk about displaced, i NEVER SAID I HAD SOMETHING GIGANTIC OR BIG, as ive said, IN MY FUCKING QUOTED POSTS, he looked scummy for doing what i thought was scummy. But I never paraded and said HEY GUYS I HAVE A CASE FOLLOW ME! I was doing, oh, you know, playing mafia and voting the guy i thought i had a hunch on for reasons i fucking wrote.

Lynch this bullshit.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by pidgey »

In post 125, pidgey wrote:I dunno i have no reads yet nero seems town for now.

Displaced looks scummy with his last post since that seems like a little "throw some dirt and see if it sticks"

vote: Displaced
First post I made with content btw, even if ruff says "You (among others) have also made neutral comments without taking a stand on them."

Seriously he just comes up with anything he wants to come up with.
-----------------
Sup
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 701, pidgey wrote:And I thought yates if anything was playing really "on point"? Like even if he is town i dont feel he is spewing crap and lies. I really havent read your case in detail though.
I'm not sure what Yates has even done if you haven't read any of his interactions and comments about me I feel like you're saying you based the read off, like, 30% of his iso at best.
In post 702, Josh_B wrote:This is a ridiculous case, I'm town and I defended him, there for he's town too?
That's...not even the case.

The case, if you really need it boiled down that simply, would look like this;

I'm town, I defended him and attacked his attacker, he attacked me and defended his attacker - therefore he's town.

Does that make more sense?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Also, quite frankly, it could even be; I'm town, scumbuddies with him, or SK, or multiball other scum, I defended him and attacked his attacker, he attacked me and defended his attacker - therefore he's town.

The point is - what scum would ever bother attacking someone defending him and attacking his attacker? That's a town mindset because he cares about the truth as he understands it.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by UnfriendlyNeighbors »

Cabdhead is gonna datamine this and catch up officially tomorrow, so hold me to it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 592, Chandra Nalaar wrote:@Nero: You didn't think the length of time he spent confused rang a bit town? Also, I'm not particularly aware of new scum doing that?
This is my bad. He was just confused.
In post 605, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
In post 325, Nero Cain wrote:Maybe I was originally right about Pid. He's misrepping like crazy here.
Probably not. Why would scum-pidgey get involved in this fuck show that's occuring, instead of just letting it play out around him?
I don't really get this. Pid was the main focus of Yates vs. SG with Yates saying that Pid wasn't scum hunting. If Pid was scum do you really think he'd ignore me asking him about this?
In post 608, Yates wrote:
In post 602, Josh_B wrote:It makes me feel like the Yate's/SG war was Faction on Faction
Possibly. I'm in the Town faction so if SG is in a different faction then what you are saying here makes perfect sense.
Why are you being ambiguous here? You "moved on" to "spare this game more BS"? If you think she's scum then I don't see why you'd "move on" but if you "moved on" 'cause you decided that it was TvT then why say "possibly" here?
Also fake claims are super common in themes so you going "THIS IS JASON MOD META!" is head desk.
In post 643, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 634, Nero Cain wrote:Just quickly, everyone poo-pooing the Aronis kill as a bad kill is either dumb or scum.
Why is this?
Mainly 'cause I suspected Aronis and I was wrong but I don't think it was stupid of me to suspect Aronis. The guy had shit all for content and he "hoped" onto a SRS bandwagon without being caught up which seems like scum motivation. Though he was ALREADY voting Ruf but I didn't realize that till an ISO.
In post 666, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 612, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 607, vezokpiraka wrote:Why the fuck did someone shoot aronis now.
There were so many better targets.
Are all Daykillers town sided? I have never been in a game with one and at first I thought it was a modkill.
No.
Dude,there are town daykillers.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 687, Yates wrote:
In post 686, jklash12 wrote:I have never had a day time kill before and got a little jumpy
Ok. So you understand now how your shot would be more useful towards the end of the day - especially as we acquire Town consensus?
In 2.5 men weren't you telling us to wait on a shot until we had night info?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:34 am

Post by Umbrage »

Rufflig/pidgey, knock it off.

this whole shitstorm reeks of town v. town
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
UniversalSlutBus
UniversalSlutBus
Townie
UniversalSlutBus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:19 am

Post by UniversalSlutBus »

In post 626, Umbrage wrote:That was almost definitely a town kill. Scum don't shoot lurkers, and no scum would use a daykill on D1.

Can someone summarize the Rufflig case for me? Why vote him over obvscum beastcharizard?
Why don't scum shoot lurkers?

Also, could you explain your scum read on BeastCharizard per , perhaps I'm reading it wrong? I don't quite understand it.
In post 670, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 637, UniversalSlutBus wrote:Just an FYI/prod dodge, JKM is out of town for the week and I'm having internet issues, most likely won't be able to post til tomorrow or Tuesday.

Alexcellent
I want you to be town, but I think you might be scum.

Why?
You would know the answer to that more than I would. Why do you want me to be town?
UniversalSlutBus
UniversalSlutBus
Townie
UniversalSlutBus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:27 am

In regards to Aronis - Jklash is town to me. That day kill was really not great, but Jklash claiming it reeks of pure townie goodness to me.

And as for the Pidgey/Rufflig thing...

Reading back, whether or not I agree with Rufflig's case or reasons for voting Pidgey, I see it as more town motivated. He legitimately seems like a townie who believes he's found scum, and Pidgey's aggression and defensiveness is just adding fuel to the fire. I'm saying it's town v town for now. I still don't like Pidgey's defensiveness, but that doesn't make him scum though.
In post 703, Josh_B wrote:Also, Aronis shouldn't have been shot. jk says he thought that Aronis was scum. Aronis wasn't scum. I went back through the DP and tried to find out who if anyone was pushing for this. I'm not surprised that I found Ruflig.

ZZZX can wait for now, Let's ratchet this ImageBack up to where it needs to be.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ruflig
Is Rufflig's page 3 vote on Aronis your main reason for voting him now?

I haven't spoken to my other head for a little bit. He should be back this weekend, so I'll talk to him about the game then, I won't place a vote until he gets back.
UniversalSlutBus
UniversalSlutBus
Townie
UniversalSlutBus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:28 am

EBWOP: -
Alexcellent
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:56 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ArcAngel9 replaces SnakePliskin, thank you.

Vote count coming soonish. Got to go into town first.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:58 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Ola boys and gilrs..
Whats cooking.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

trading a serial lurker for a serial lurker!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 718, ArcAngel9 wrote:Ola boys and gilrs..
Whats cooking.
Depends what you are making me but go tell me about Yates and Ruffling.

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:16 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 719, Nero Cain wrote:trading a serial lurker for a serial lurker!!!
What????
In post 720, Nero Cain wrote:
Whats cooking.
My love... :)
Yates is a cunning thing.
Ruffling is too funy but it shoudln't be hard for to see if they are scum
Promise me that you wont troll with yates again like you guys did in last game.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 714, UniversalSlutBus wrote:
In post 670, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 637, UniversalSlutBus wrote:Just an FYI/prod dodge, JKM is out of town for the week and I'm having internet issues, most likely won't be able to post til tomorrow or Tuesday.

Alexcellent
I want you to be town, but I think you might be scum.

Why?
You would know the answer to that more than I would. Why do you want me to be town?
I want you to be town because I hoping for minds that work differently that can challenge me to see differently, since I don;t think I;ve ever played with either head.

I think you might be scum because I disagree with with your Beast vote (minor), and has no comments on the previous 5 pages and also prewarns us that the game is too large so yuor activity is going to drop (major). It gets a little better with , but only barely.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:54 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 721, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 719, Nero Cain wrote:trading a serial lurker for a serial lurker!!!
What????
In post 720, Nero Cain wrote:
Whats cooking.
My love... :)
Yates is a cunning thing.
Ruffling is too funy but it shoudln't be hard for to see if they are scum
Promise me that you wont troll with yates again like you guys did in last game.
Just look at ruffing in ISO and you will know why you need to vote him.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:55 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 1 Votecount 8

The Ruffling 4 - pidgey,BulbaFenix,Josh_B,Chandra Nalaar,
Josh B 2 - Aunt Jemina,ZZZX,
Yates 2 - Squirrel Girl,Kid A,

Not Voting

Yates
The Rufflig
vezokpiraka
Nero Cain
jklash12
PeregrineV
UniversalSlutBus (Alexcellent/JKMatthews hydra)
Umbrage
Mutleyddmc
mozamis
ThAdmiral
pappums rat
ArcAngel9
beastcharizard
UnfriendlyNeighbors (Mac/Cabd Hydra)
displaced

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-05-02 13:08:05)

till Day 1 Deadline

Mod Note - As of Midnight tonight, Easter V/LA is over.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”