jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by jbomber732 »

Really? You are my strongest townread. I'd actually say hes one of my lowest townreads. (still a townread though)

Vote Count 2.13

Kublai Khan (3) - Metal Sonic, Antihero, Lords of the Unreal
MafiaSSK (3) - jbomber732, Twisted Advice, Hopkirk
MonkeyMan576 (2) - Kublai Khan, Katarina LeBlanc
notscience (2) - Bicephalous Bob. Turkish Van
Hopkirk (1) - beastcharizard
jbomber732 (1) - MonkeyMan576
Twisted Advice (1) - MafiaSSK

Not Voting (2) - notscience, burn_209

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

Deadline is May 4th, 3:20 PM EST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-05-04 15:20:00)
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 973, jbomber732 wrote:I'd like to hear everyones opinion on burn. I feel like hes pretty town, but he posts not very often and some of his posts seem a bit artificial.
He's a townread on gut. Lacking a reason to think he's scum, there are other players that are scummier and deserve to be put to the fire.

This game has no fire.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Turkish Van »

In post 882, Kublai Khan wrote:Can we shit-can all SK-hunting talk? Because it's the most anti-town thing to do.

Yes, the SK has a night-kill and can kill townies. Sure, whatever. But right now the night fighting is the mafia trying to kill the SK and vice-versa. As long as both need to kill each other, they are (or should) be leaving the towniest players alone and going after the lurkers and the anti-town. If we try to and succeed in lynching the SK, then the mafia can switch to hunting and eliminating town PRs.

So anyone trying to lynch a serial killer right now is hurting town. So, let's stop being dumb.

Please tell me you aren't serious about this?

I really don't see this at all. Does a GreyICE kill by mafia look like SK-hunting? Yes, there's some truth to this statement because the SK did hit mafia, but I don't see as night Mafia vs. SK, I just don't.

This post is all full of wrong and makes me want to warrant a vote on you due to it.

~Mala
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe, I am good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

bomber, why are you buddying up to twisted? Also, a little earlier you said Anti was the only one who might be more town than Twisted in your mind. What made you think Twisted is town more than Anti?
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

In post 977, Turkish Van wrote:
In post 882, Kublai Khan wrote:Can we shit-can all SK-hunting talk? Because it's the most anti-town thing to do.

Yes, the SK has a night-kill and can kill townies. Sure, whatever. But right now the night fighting is the mafia trying to kill the SK and vice-versa. As long as both need to kill each other, they are (or should) be leaving the towniest players alone and going after the lurkers and the anti-town. If we try to and succeed in lynching the SK, then the mafia can switch to hunting and eliminating town PRs.

So anyone trying to lynch a serial killer right now is hurting town. So, let's stop being dumb.

I really don't see this at all. Does a GreyICE kill by mafia look like SK-hunting? Yes, there's some truth to this statement because the SK did hit mafia, but I don't see as night Mafia vs. SK, I just don't.

This post is all full of wrong and makes me want to warrant a vote on you due to it.

~Mala
What.

I sort of agree with his post because lynching the SK is a lot easier said than done unless there are actual results, tells or slips. An SK has almost the same information as a villager and has enough motive to take shots in the dark because that's their objective. Unlike Mafia where they have the underlying fact that they have to preserve their members.

You can think anyone is an SK but that's just solely relying on gut,
especially
at this far in the game. That's part of the reason I don't want out who my gut feeling for SK is, because I don't actually have basis on it.
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Twisted Advice »

I wasn't going to say anything because I figured Khan was trying to influence the scum's mindsets, but since it's being discussed anyway, the night game is pretty clearly not mafia vs. SK. At this point they will probably all try to shoot town at least for a while.

Iago
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 970, Turkish Van wrote:
In post 968, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 960, Turkish Van wrote:Getting bored waiting for ns to be useful.

VOTE: notscience

--PA (and Mala endorses this too...)
What do you think of ssk?
What does this have to do with anything? I'd rather hear what you think of ns, especially after you voted SSK as 'most likely to go through'

--PA
Because what you said about notscience is the same criticisms you could make of ssk so i'd like to see if one is being consistent.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

Burn town.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:35 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

you scum
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 980, Twisted Advice wrote:I wasn't going to say anything because I figured Khan was trying to influence the scum's mindsets, but since it's being discussed anyway, the night game is
pretty clearly not mafia vs. SK
. At this point they will probably all try to shoot town at least for a while.

Iago
pretty clear to scum maybe

like you possibly

did i mention that you're creeping up my scumreads? no? well i'm telling you now
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 979, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:

~Mala
What.

I sort of agree with his post because lynching the SK is a lot easier said than done unless there are actual results, tells or slips. An SK has almost the same information as a villager and has enough motive to take shots in the dark because that's their objective. Unlike Mafia where they have the underlying fact that they have to preserve their members.

especially
at this far in the game. That's part of the reason I don't want out who my gut feeling for SK is, because I don't actually have basis on it.
we caught kx pretty easily last game
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:38 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

ok not THAT easily

i dunno but i think he was SK and got lynched by town
oopsies! haha!

Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:48 pm

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

By process of elimination and claims, you dolt. We're 1 lynch in on day 2.
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:55 pm

Post by jbomber732 »

In post 978, beastcharizard wrote:bomber, why are you buddying up to twisted? Also, a little earlier you said Anti was the only one who might be more town than Twisted in your mind. What made you think Twisted is town more than Anti?
They're still both the 2 obvtown of the gameif you ask me, but the way twisted has been reacting to being under the pressure of a possible wagon reads 100% town to me, but anti is still 100% town, so I guess I phrased that other post wrong, they're both my top towniest read.
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:20 am

Post by jbomber732 »

Well not 100% town, I don't wanna sound like I know they're town, but if I had to bet on 2 townies here, I'd put my money on those two.
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:51 am

Post by Turkish Van »

In post 979, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:

~Mala
What.

especially
Listen to me closely. We actually are ahead of plan this game than we were last game. We have two mafia out of four gone by not even Night 2. We caught the SK last game only because Beast claimed trying to night kill and failing. Town actually got fucken lucky last game due to that. Then we caught the last scum due to a guilty from the SK if I'm remembering correctly.

Please do though tell me that you guinely believe that our N1 kills were fraction hunting each other. Do you actually believe that...?

Having both of them alive and not eliminating the deaths at Noght by 1 helps both of them not given them a disadvantage.

~Mala
Have
you
you
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:23 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I think I am going to ignore bomber the rest of the game. They just make me want to yell at them.

@Turkish:

Your wording in the above posts comes from the mind set of not town. You said our kills which implies on of the kills was yours. I am really not liking how you look right now.
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:01 am

Post by jbomber732 »

Um actually I was serious...What was wrong with my posts?
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Turkish Van »

In post 991, beastcharizard wrote: @Turkish:

Your wording in the above posts comes from the mind set of not town. You said our kills which implies on of the kills was yours. I am really not liking how you look right now.
No, you are being very nitpicky over the wording to be totally blunt. If you notice my previous paragraph I was talking about Knight I so I was explaining the difference of how games events were going on including the night kills and I was talking about both kills together in a plural sense. I only had a few minutes before work and really pressed for time so instead of writing out 'mafia kill' and 'SK kill' at Night 1 were fractions hunting each other so I just threw it as 'our'.

I don't see how my post doesn't come from the mindset of anything else, but town.

~Mala
Have
you
you
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Turkish Van »

In post 971, beastcharizard wrote:Look, both ns and Hopkirk are doing nothing. I would rather lynch the one who is actively doing nothing rather than the one who is not even posting. We get a lot more information off of the Hopkirk lynch so put your vote back on that wagon.
I agree, but a) we have some time, and b) by wagon, we apparently have a total of two votes. No one else seems willing to see Hopkirk's scumminess. If you think you can do more to convince people, I'd be happy with his lynch today.
In post 973, jbomber732 wrote:I'd like to hear everyones opinion on burn. I feel like hes pretty town, but he posts not very often and some of his posts seem a bit artificial.
So what does feel town about him to you?
In post 981, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 970, Turkish Van wrote:
In post 968, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 960, Turkish Van wrote:Getting bored waiting for ns to be useful.

--PA (and Mala endorses this too...)
What do you think of ssk?
What does this have to do with anything? I'd rather hear what you think of ns, especially after you voted SSK as 'most likely to go through'

--PA
Because what you said about notscience is the same criticisms you could make of ssk so i'd like to see if one is being consistent.
SSK never does much in my experience. notscience made a big deal a bit wanting us specifically to town read him and has been coasting since. I know he's capable of being more useful as town, and his choice not to be so far is an abberation worth pursuing.

--PA
Have
you
you
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by jbomber732 »

Never in all of my mafia games on this site have I had an answer to that question besides my gut and vibes. You're not getting anything else so don't ask :)
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Antihero »

The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Antihero, refer to what Turkish just quoted. Today's lynch should be Hopkirk.

@bomber:

You are in no way being helpful to the village. You are driving me bonkers.
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by jbomber732 »

At least I'm town!!1!!1!!111!!!!11111!!1!11!
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 977, Turkish Van wrote:I really don't see this at all. Does a GreyICE kill by mafia look like SK-hunting? Yes, there's some truth to this statement because the SK did hit mafia, but I don't see as night Mafia vs. SK, I just don't.
When balancing a game setup, adding a SK hurts the changes of the mafia winning. Therefore the mafia needs to eliminate the SK to increase their chances of winning. And if we don't SK-hunt during the day, then they are forced to SK-hunt during the night.

Antihero needs to explain why this is a scummy opinion because his vote is more useful somewhere else.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”