enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by enomis »

Saying you take a completely different approach as scum and town while you had a scum game ongoing where you were active is like lying straight to our face.
VOTE: malakittens
This is
L-1
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by enomis »

Oh. And xayzeck, stop avoiding this thread. While you are posting in other of your games, please take a look at this one and post something too. Thank You.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

I'm on a phone right now, not near a computer. I can't give this the attention it needs from a phone
GMT+8
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 500, enomis wrote:Saying you take a completely different approach as scum and town while you had a scum game ongoing where you were active is like lying straight to our face.
This is
L-1
I knew that game would cause problems because that's the first scum game that was decent of mine in... 6 months.. All of my others suck. I was excited for the game for multiple reasons and you don't have access to scum gt. but I planned to manipliate the playerlist and my meta for that game. Also I played with every single player but one/two and I'm sick of them reading me like the back of their hand
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also there's a bunch of games where I'm lynched. Night kill is a rarity. >> but yes I'm normally endgamed/survived a lot though

I have majority play in hydras which probably doesn't help you much.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Jcozmo
Jcozmo
Townie
Jcozmo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:52 am

Post by Jcozmo »

In post 503, Malakittens wrote:
In post 500, enomis wrote:Saying you take a completely different approach as scum and town while you had a scum game ongoing where you were active is like lying straight to our face.
This is
L-1
I knew that game would cause problems because that's the first scum game that was decent of mine in... 6 months.. All of my others suck. I was excited for the game for multiple reasons and you don't have access to scum gt. but I planned to manipliate the playerlist and my meta for that game. Also I played with every single player but one/two and I'm sick of them reading me like the back of their hand
Well that's enough for me. You deny the relevance of your old games and cite your newest example to the contrary of what you are selling as an outlier.

You've pushed meta so hard all game, so be it . Live by your meta, die by your meta.

Stating intent to hammer.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:56 am

Post by Moratorium »

Men's evil manners live in brass; their virtues we write in water.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:50 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 499, enomis wrote:@Mala:
You seem completely active this game as scum. A most recently completed game. Like today.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38067

I am hard pressed to find out the games where you got lynched, town/scum. I just seem to see you keep getting NKed or endgamed. Only found one game where you were town when you got lynched. I am lazy to search anymore so....
Oh for fuck's sake.

Mala, why the hell did you do that?
We get it. I flip-flopped a lot on this lynch. You didn't need a graph to tell us. I'm still not convinced that Mala is scum, but her last statement is going to lead to her getting lynched no matter what.

MM, do me a favor and check me so I don't get lynched tomorrow if she flips scum.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:07 am

Post by Moratorium »

Shinobi wrote:
We get it. I flip-flopped a lot on this lynch. You didn't need a graph to tell us.
Stop being so self-conscious. I'm posting it to have everyone's record easily referenced.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Xayzeck »

@mala still
In post 465, Xayzeck wrote:Why am I suddenly not in the list when I was at the bottom of your list?
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 465, Xayzeck wrote:Why am I suddenly not in the list when I was at the bottom of your list?
I'm still not seeing the mala thing to be honest. It just feels like townflailing over scumflailing right now.
GMT+8
Jcozmo
Jcozmo
Townie
Jcozmo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:49 am

Post by Jcozmo »

In post 510, Xayzeck wrote:
I'm still not seeing the mala thing to be honest. It just feels like townflailing over scumflailing right now.
Who is
your
strongest scumread then?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Malakittens »

Just lynch me. Wicked helped me gain confident that I'm not gonna be totally fucked by meta when I'm scum. I'm done being lynched every single time as either alignment. Wicked was my stepping stone. My scum play went south when I rolled scum 8-9 times in a row with two town games in between. I created evil regals because I needed a break from everyone knowing my meta and I wanted a fresh start.

My lynch is inevitable right now. If its not now it will be in the future. I'm a distraction; town thinks I'm scummy; scum sees me as a easy lynch.

I derp'd. I forgot the setup, I didn't have astounding reads.

So lynch me. I'm at L-1 and I'm a VT.

Reads as follows:

Town:

Mm
Eco (that guy)
Shin

Null-Leaning town:

Mora

Null-leaning scum:

Xayz

Scum:

{BBT/Wolfy}
Enomis

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:58 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also guys wicked just ended last night. My posts yesterday about meta were during the day. I won't a) talk about ongoing games b) comprise the game by saying 'oh yeah btw I have recently destroyed my scum meta by manipulating a game!' When it's not finished.

I worked my ass off in wicked to get where I was there and wasn't jereopadizing it here even though I was self meta'ing.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:49 am

Post by enomis »

In post 513, Malakittens wrote:Also guys wicked just ended last night. My posts yesterday about meta were during the day. I won't a) talk about ongoing games b) comprise the game by saying 'oh yeah btw I have recently destroyed my scum meta by manipulating a game!' When it's not finished.

I worked my ass off in wicked to get where I was there and wasn't jereopadizing it here even though I was self meta'ing.
Ermm, No look here. Shouldn't your thoughts be:" Oh no, i am being being accused to being scum. Lets use my meta of me being inactive as scum as a defense. But i have an ongoing game where i am scum and i am active. Therefore I should not
LIE
to town here by using my meta as my defense since that is going to be not true. I should prolly use some other method."

The above is maybe what town mala would have thought?

I am satisfied with my vote.

Someone hammer please.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:58 am

Post by enomis »

@Xayzeck:

Hey bro. If you are not seeing the mala thing. Question your upmost scumread or do something? Or even if you feel that she's town, ACTUALLY defend her?

So you needed a computer to type, No, i don't see mala as scum. She seems like town flailing.

Really, you needed a computer to do that?

Tsk tsk tsk. I really feel like switching my vote back to you.

Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Moratorium »

Malakittens wrote:I created evil regals because I needed a break from everyone knowing my meta and I wanted a fresh start.
If you wanted a break from everyone knowing your meta, why are you explaining to everyone what your meta is.

Sigh. I'm sticking with my vote, this is either just all bluff, or we walk into D2 with Shinobi/Xayzeck having positioned themselves on the sidelines quite evidently. Sure, what the hell, I love a challenge.

D1 cop claim, terrible D1 activity, potential D1 derptown lynch, potential D2 cluster, I'M ALL IN, LET'S DO THIS THING.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:33 am

Post by enomis »

^^ Yeah. I also got that mala town flailing vibe. But i learned not to trust my gut too much. She lied and i don't really see why mala would lie as town.

But seeing your post, You seem like you are 100% sure mala would flip town? (Just that you worded it like you don't know.)

That's the feeling i am getting. hmmm....

Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:37 am

Post by Moratorium »

Of course I don't know. This is what I call my "Hope and Fear" stage.

Appeal to Emotion is real, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it was never Appeal to Emotion in the first place.

I'm sticking with my vote.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Shinobi »

Mala just towntold. Not near a computer right now but this lynch is wrong.

Will explain when I get the chance.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:58 am

Post by enomis »

@Shinobi:
In post 488, Shinobi wrote: I might be overthinking this lynch really hard. I don't understand why scum would lie with their back to the wall when I'm already defending them. The concept doesn't make much sense, especially when I feel like I could swing this lynch on my own if I really, really wanted to. (I stand by the fact that I still think I could have done it when I pushed Wolfy, even if some players might not have agreed with it.)
When
did you defend her? You just voted and unvoted her. I didn't even see anything close to that. You had her as your scumread rite? Even if you did defend her(which you did not) Why would you be defending your scumread? Granted you are not sure about her lynch but defending???
shinobi wrote:Though the one thing I would like to point out is that his response is kind of shitty. I don't really like the way he writes this giant post that boils down to "lol u suk ur wrong." His townread on Wolfy is alright...I guess? I still think it's kind of a stretch, but if multiple people are saying it then I might just be wrong about Wolfy.
No, you don't just go with the majority/the flow. You see the majority's reason on WHY wolfy is town. Then you compare those reasons with your reasons why you scumread wolfy. You don't seem interested in doing that and try to read wolfy btr.
post 477,Shinobi wrote:So Mala lied about her meta and that's really, really bad. I really want to vote her off now, but I just have one more question for Mora.
post 480, SHinobi wrote:Actually, I'm going to rethink this for a little bit.

Mora, why would Mala lie about her meta?
And then:
post 507,shinobi wrote:Oh for fuck's sake.

Mala, why the hell did you do that?
This seems like a way overreaction to mala lieing. Seems faked.
-------
I am not liking you more and more shinobi.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:02 am

Post by enomis »

Oh, mala just town told? I hope i will see that argument when i wake up.

If you really think mala towntold, i suggest you propose another lynch target with valid reasons on why he/she is scum because we don't have much time left. Also, i suggest you don't propose wolfy as i don't think you can get his lynch in around 2days.

Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Moratorium »

I'd be cool with just a mass voteflip to Shinobi, FYI.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Moratorium »

I'M ALL-IN. UNLESS WE FLIP TO THAT GUY, WHERE I'M ALL-INNER.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Moratorium »

unvote

Will let this conversation play out.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”