Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 556, Shinobi wrote:Xayzeck if you really want to get enomis lynched at this point you should probably make a case or something.

Just sayin'.
In post 549, Xayzeck wrote:I don't do cases though

Like really I've never done a case ever
GMT+8
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Moratorium »

Do one now, you might like it.
Men's evil manners live in brass; their virtues we write in water.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:23 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 573, enomis wrote:@BBT: That is quite far fetched. You think if i am scum, my elaborate plan of pulling out the shinobi case is to have the town to no lynch?
I don't know what your plan is. You're a late comer, and I haven't had much chance to interact with you. I'm trying to get as much information as possible, I'm beginning to get confused with everything that is going on and it's becoming distracting.

I am still very happy with my Mala vote and I'm looking for information from her flip.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 565, enomis wrote:@Xayzeck:

Well Blink blink surprise, did you forget my vote was on you after i replaced into the game? You think i put that vote there for fun? Granted it wasn't a strong scumread then. But after you posted you were on phone and couldn't give this the attention it needed. And all you did when you came back was to post a "I think mala is town flailing" with a bunch of information coming up. If that isn't what you use as a scummy point, it is for me. Therefore, i felt like moving back my vote to you. And now your omgus looks freaking bad. It is omgus because i don't even see much of a reason except for me calling you out. If you want to rebut me, give me some solid reasons.
I said this game needed more attention than I could give it on a phone, and I came back to give my thoughts once on a computer, and somehow that makes me scum?
GMT+8
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:27 am

Post by enomis »

@Shinobi:

I am ignoring people? When did i do that.
I am scumreading people for bad reasons? Those are legit reasons bro.

So in essence, you're scumreading me because i am scumreading people as to what you feel is a bad reason. Wow, what a Good reason you are scumreading me for.

Oh and you havent answered me,
Find me one town motivation as to why mala would lie as town. Go on.

So are you townreading mala or null reading mala now?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:29 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 579, enomis wrote:So in essence, you're scumreading me because i am scumreading people as to what you feel is a bad reason. Wow, what a Good reason you are scumreading me for.
scumreading people for bad reasons means your reasons are weak

and your reasons are weak because you know i'm town

because you're scum

it's that simple really
GMT+8
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Moratorium »

Enomis, why is your scumslip to be ignored but Mala's is not? Paint me a picture of differences.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:35 am

Post by enomis »

@Xayzeck:
..... I thought i explained it. Let me go about this in simple terms.
1. I see xayzeck posting a filler saying he couldn't give enough attention to this thread and therefore, had to use a computer.
2. I think that's reasonable, afterall, there's a bunch of new information coming up and he may need to process it.
3. Xayzeck comes back and type out a one liner.
4. Me see this. There's a bunch of stuff and he just goes "mala is town flailing". With not even one touch on other stuff.
5. Me think it may be scum just trying to end the day and leave everything to D2. Where he can say, oh see, i told you mala was town.

The above was my thought process. That and your early game play which was pointed out by mora which i agreed.
Well, i am agreeing many of mora's point.

---
@mora:
What scumslip.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:37 am

Post by Xayzeck »

I'd pretty sure I'd have an easier time asking people to convince me on Malascum, slowly do a 180 on Mala, and hammer to end D1 if I were scum
GMT+8
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:45 am

Post by enomis »

In post 580, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 579, enomis wrote:So in essence, you're scumreading me because i am scumreading people as to what you feel is a bad reason. Wow, what a Good reason you are scumreading me for.
scumreading people for bad reasons means your reasons are weak

and your reasons are weak because you know i'm town

because you're scum

it's that simple really
That was addressed to Shinobi BTW. And you think my reasons for scum reading mala/ shinobi/you is weak? Please explain.
--------------
And that argument on you, that way would make you seem scummy? Yes? Since you didn't even scumread mala? After the points have been pointed out.
Above all, you could stay clear of a town wagon(if she is not your partner). Why not? You don't even needed a hammer. Other people could have done it the way that lynch was going.

Above all, everything can have both sides. Its just you think which one is more likely. And i think the action of you coming back after posting a one liner a scummy point, and adding to my previous reason, i felt like switching back to you.

Also, i don't know why everybody is like, omg, enomis is going to lynch xayzeck because of some computer shit.I am not.Also, There is a reason why my vote didn't move. Because even though i felt like switching to you, i didn't because i felt my scumread on mala was more solid.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:47 am

Post by enomis »

Oh if you mean the roleblocker thing, i explained. Also where did i take into account of Mala scumslip? I merely explained it to Shinobi. I didn't even state it in my case. I treated it as a wifom point and i could not determine which was more likely. Even if she was scum, She may have truly said that because of the other setup.

Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 584, enomis wrote:That was addressed to Shinobi BTW. And you think my reasons for scum reading mala/ shinobi/you is weak? Please explain.
I have explained why the computer one was weak, and I still don't see how it's one of your main points for your scumread on me.

Shinobi is town, I don't know how you're scumreading him at all.

Mala could very well be scum, I'm just not seeing it myself. Isn't your Mala case just meta?

In post 584, enomis wrote:And that argument on you, that way would make you seem scummy? Yes? Since you didn't even scumread mala? After the points have been pointed out.
Why would it make me scummy? Because she's at L-1? I could have sheeped people, just saying she hasn't been scumhunting, she's been lurking, and that despite seeing her play as town, meta is unreliable unless you actually play with the person. I could have easily shifted stances and hammered Mala. It's what majority of the town seems to be comfortable with, and easily an easier choice if I wanted to stay out of the spotlight.
In post 584, enomis wrote:Above all, you could stay clear of a town wagon(if she is not your partner). Why not? You don't even needed a hammer. Other people could have done it the way that lynch was going.
This doesn't have anything to do with whether I'm scum or not though. If I think she's town, I stay away from her wagon, whether I'm town or scum.
GMT+8
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Moratorium »

@mora:
What scumslip.
Choosing not to answer doesn't help you. Your call, I guess.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Moratorium »

#585 noted.

Wish mala was here.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:08 am

Post by enomis »

^^ Firstly, the reason is not meta. It is lieing. DID YOU EVEN READ THE GAME? It is exactly this vibe, information comes, you don't process it. You don't seem like you are interested in scumhunting. <-- This is what i am scumreading you for in essential. Which why i think you are just trying to stay clear of mala's lynch because of scum motives.

I don't even know why i am arguing on this. There's both side of the coin. You below argument is going to a wifom argument and we could argue whole day.
But based on the information i have, i think that you are likely staying out of mala lynch to try to avoid being scummy was more likely then the sheeping people.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:22 am

Post by enomis »

And Shinobi,
I am pretty sure you meant defend. Don't just mirror BBT's argument of what defend and hesitating thingy.
Urghhh,, This is why i hate people interrupt my interrogation. The interrogated just use the defender's argument...

But this isn't the case here shinobi. Trying to smoke defend and hesitating together isn't the way to go man.
And you are just gonna insist on it right? If not you would be lieing.

Let me rethink and relook the post.

Jcozmo
Jcozmo
Townie
Jcozmo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Jcozmo »

What the fuck is going on here?

A day ago Mora is driving the Mala wagon to the gallows, enomis puts here at L-1, I state intent to hammer. Shinobi halts everyone in there tracks for no actual reason that I can see to this point, a few posts later theres a train being run on enomis by Shinobi and Xayzeck and Mora's talking about non-existent scum slips (first actual bit of bad logic I've seen from him).

Why did Shinobi literally halt the lynch on Mala? Thats the key question right now for me.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Moratorium »

A day ago Mora is driving the Mala wagon to the gallows...
Mafia's a fun game sometimes.

Lynch isn't halted. You stated intent, my vote is outstanding to prevent some bullshit maneuver. Listening to people talk, sure as hell getting a lot more information than I was five hours ago.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:32 am

Post by enomis »

@Jcozmo: What do you make of this? What do you think of my arguments on Xayzeck/Shinobi?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Malakittens »

At cloisters school trip so skimming since I'm waiting for the train back.

If I was scum I'd mostly likely know what setup we are in especially if my partner or me was a RB'r. Most modded games the first thing the experienced players do whether not they R Se or IC. Go we know x,y setup is out and we are in these vz.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:40 am

Post by enomis »

oh mala you are here. Great. But i think by the time you are home i will be asleep... So... Please give us insight on your thought processes.

Jcozmo
Jcozmo
Townie
Jcozmo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Jcozmo »

In post 593, enomis wrote:@Jcozmo: What do you make of this? What do you think of my arguments on Xayzeck/Shinobi?
I'm trying to figure out why Shinobi stuck his neck out so far for Mala. I actually don't think its all that likely she flips scum. So thats what I'm currently trying to reconcile. Also trying to understand this new enomis wagon and who benefits and why.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:41 am

Post by enomis »

Specifically, Why did you even tried to use meta to defend yourself even when you know it is going to be not true.

Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Moratorium »

Mala wrote: JustMalaThings
I could not have presented a more wifom'y sentence if I tried.

Can you just let us know when you're going to be around to type things? Because I'll try to be online to read the things you type.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:42 am

Post by enomis »

In post 596, Jcozmo wrote:
In post 593, enomis wrote:@Jcozmo: What do you make of this? What do you think of my arguments on Xayzeck/Shinobi?
I'm trying to figure out why Shinobi stuck his neck out so far for Mala. I actually don't think its all that likely she flips scum. So thats what I'm currently trying to reconcile. Also trying to understand this new enomis wagon and who benefits and why.
Huh. And you stated intent to hammer and said you were convinced. What?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”