NY 172: Another Large Normal (GAME OVER)

TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:50 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

So the defense here is... I dont bother reading the thread before I complain that theres no case on me boo hoo?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Snork »

Wow PV so witty. You're really showing TWIE. I mean, you're being so helpful, I really don't have any clue why you're today's lynch.

/sarcasm
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:51 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Like if you cant be bothered to check for reasons behind your own wagon I think we can just be done here.

Lynch this whenever FF is ready.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

It must be. Let's respond.
In post 2902, TheWayItEnds wrote:Everything?
This is nice and vague. We'll assume that was a sarcastic introduction and skip the sarcastic reply.
go read his day 2 iso its all piles of shit disguised as content by asking others to generate content.
So, you insult my posts, but not specifically what was wrong with any of them. Just all of day2.
And this tells me you do not use relational tells or post content to actually scumhunt, since that would be what my posts would be doing if they meet this criteria.
If you do not use relational tells or psot content to scumhunt, then you are either scum, or just not a very good mafia player.
So, even though you think you told me nothing, I learned something about you.
I also learned that you don't read for content or look for relational tells, so any replay on my part would be a giant waste of time, or be answering scum, so would be a giant waste of time.
But, time allocated, so let's carry on.
the only original thought that came out of that slot day 2 involved a sentence from pisskop that he said was different than others.
No quote nor a link. I guess I could validate your interpretation by ISO me, then looking for pisskop, then reading the sentence, thinking back to why I made it, and then responding back to you.
So all that for a single sentence.
Since I already know you don't read for content or look for relational tells, it make it not worthwhile to do all of the above work to respond to you and one little sentence.
Then, after calling him out he says i only think hes scummy because he called me scum, disregarding that i did that first.
I thought this was you calling me out?
I guess it's happened before.
Maybe if there was a link to prove this sentence, I might investigate and see if I did or did not respond back then. You don't say I did, but I may have, so you are effectively casting me in a bad light while making it time consuming for the reader to confirm or deny, no even counting myself. Given the nature of your previous sentences, I've probably already made the determination that I don't care what you are saying, because you don't read for content or look for relational tells, so you are either scum, or just not a very good mafia player.
Day 3 is his shady as fuck hammer before the entire playerbase had even posted in thread.
Once again, the post? What was shady about it? Who did not get a chance to come in speak there piece? And who was it that we should have waited for that was town enough that my hammer was "shady" and a part of your "reasons" why I'm scummy?
So, this sentence attacks a post of mine without specifics. Yet you would seem to require a specific answer. Why? When you don't scumhunt via post content, any response would be unread by you.
You know what, dont even do that.
I think I did this. But now you are using it as a reason to call me scummy.
Just tell me what his stance is on half the players in the game.

Dude has literally zero reads.
This is one of those content things. I think I've given my stances multiple times.

So, I think this concludes the ""
It may also offer you some insight into your own play.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3075, TheWayItEnds wrote:So the defense here is... I dont bother reading the thread before I complain that theres no case on me boo hoo?
There is no defense. You didn't make a case. If you didn't have a Snork no-gun result you'd be dead from rope-burn already.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3076, Snork wrote:Wow PV so witty. You're really showing TWIE. I mean, you're being so helpful, I really don't have any clue why you're today's lynch.

/sarcasm
Nah, I avoided wit. I didn't want anyone to think I was being cute or sarcastic.

If I'm today's lynch, it's because town is lazy.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3077, TheWayItEnds wrote:Like if you cant be bothered to check for reasons behind your own wagon I think we can just be done here.

Lynch this whenever FF is ready.
I'm aware of general sentiment. I'm aware of yours specifically.

That's all good and well, but don't try to imply or state you have actual reasons when you have shown .
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Snork »

If you're town, why are you wasting time arguing with a confirmed townie? You should be spending time questioning your scumreads. You're not.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:26 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1844, PeregrineV wrote:Back, and apparently 0 for 2 (Sorry Talah)
Useless
In post 1999, PeregrineV wrote:Back later, so no need to poke me.
Useless
In post 2043, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1873, Snork wrote:AngryPigeon.

You

are fucking infuriating.
Was going to wait until the end to comment, but this cracked me up. :lol:
Useless
In post 2044, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1931, RachMarie wrote:I guess it depends on the mod Nero. I usually see in multiball two different kinds of death like shooting and stabbing or something of that nature.
You see that a lot more in themes. Generally Normals shouldn't distinguish kills (although sometimes mafia/SK kills can be different)
Useless
In post 2045, PeregrineV wrote:OK, out of three replacements
Egg for BiPolar
Penguin for MisterRogers
Way It Ends for pisskop

I remember Egg's entrance and find it the most town. It comes in and scumhunts. Expecting more...*hint hint*

and maybe I misread, but don't recall the Penguin or WayItEnds entrance. Probably just misread. Will go find it.

Meanwhile,

vote: 4nxi3ty
Useless Naked vote on 4nx
In post 2050, PeregrineV wrote:How did Wayitends enter the game and not given opinions on anything and also not be held accountable for doing so?
Useless
In post 2051, PeregrineV wrote:Yo Penguin, your entry was a little less bad, but your lack of Yates followup/followthrough bothers me.

Let's see follow-up on .
Useless
In post 2068, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2062, 4nxi3ty wrote:sorta waiting for mastin's response and dv to start playing again.
In post 2045, PeregrineV wrote:
vote: 4nxi3ty
hmm? talk to me. You've seen my scumgame, so what's up?
Yeah, but you also pulled one over on me when I thought you were town, so kind of going by your posts more than meta at this point.

But, let's test you.

Go iso Pisskop.

Tell me what you see.
Useless
In post 2069, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2066, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ya, but he was calling RM town for that reason before Thad got involved at all. I can understand thinking that a scummy player making a scummy push on an easy target makes them more town, but "Bad case on someone --> they are town" baffles me.

But I have less than zero interest in arguing Nero's townread on RM with him right now since I ultimately think both are town.

I've been sort of all over the place Today, so lets monologue about people in the spirit of regrouping:

penguin_alien - I dislike her posts about mastin. She seems somewhat undecided on mastin and shows no real interest in talking to her to resolve that. I'd expect her to be interested in mastin swooping in to add to her snowstorm wagon since she is apparently loosely suspicious of mastin when questioned about her. Reads more like posturing than actually trying to determine mastin's alignment, meh. Still Rogers posts feel unlikely to be from scum? Meh.

Snork - Town. Already largely discussed.

TheWayItEnds - I liked the original posts with Nero, felt like he wasn't nervous. Later contributions have fallen off and his RM votepark is pretty lame and easy. Sketchiest vote on the RM wagon just to take it off, post some bullshit about Yates who voted him, and go back to lurking? Scummy.

Egg - Egg has done fuck-all so far, but replaced BipolarChemist so Scummy.

Nero Cain - Pretty sure he's town. Reads like HPATPL/GoW Nero, aggressive, pointed.

aptil - Gets a pass for Vig claim. Is town barring reason to suspect SK/multiball.

Yates - I like his TWIE vote and that TWIE isn't gaining any traction makes TWIE less likely to be town tbh. Mindset and frustration reads town to me. His follow up on PA looks town-motivated. Town.

projectmatt - Who? Mostly a non-presence. Not doing anything that looks like scum hunting. Throws some townreads around and lurks. Meh leaning toward hm.

PeregrineV - Has basically done nothing Today. Still think hes probtown from Yestreday's posts, would like to see him step it up though.

mastin2 - Lurking is generally not a mastin thing regardless of anything and this is getting a little ridiculous, I realize RL sucks, but I could reallllly use you to bounce reads off of if you are town in this game. 2004/5 feels like town stream of thought, but mastin can fake that sort of thing as scum so meh. Meh. Probably not scum if PA is.

SnowStorm - Shows up to respond to case on him and not much else recently. Writes off my pressure as bullshit and justifies to Anxiety that its easier to detect bullshit about him than other place. Defense is scummy and general lack of proactive play; very reactionary. Scummy.

Damon_Gant - Actually back to leaning town here on an ISO skim. Dont at all get what mastin is seeing here and she should back that up.

4nxi3ty - Suspicion on Snowstorm is town as fuck, since that is something townies tend to be paranoid about. Could be dropping fake tells as scum, but strongly doubt it. Reaction to pressure has felt genuine.

RachMarie - Lol.

ThAdmiral - Meh?

DeasVail - I'd lynch it.
I want to talk about some of these later, but heading out soon. Maybe 6 hours from now?
This Never Happened. So this post is useless.
In post 2095, PeregrineV wrote:Saturday post!
In post 2143, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2072, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 2068, PeregrineV wrote:But, let's test you.

Go iso Pisskop.

Tell me what you see.
I see towneffort throughout his posts.

And this comment hit the right notes:
-On 4nxi3ty
He's logical, and I've seen him before, but something about his posts unsettle me. Watching.
I'm not talking feelings. I'm talking content-wise.
Useless.
In post 2152, PeregrineV wrote:
@Yates
- How about YOUR read on me?
In post 2178, PeregrineV wrote:
@Anx-
Use your feelings. Keep them, cherish them. Then go look at actual content. And let me know what you see.
In post 2186, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2182, Yates wrote:Cards on the table - You're one of three people I'm not reading, so I'm looking for help. I want you to be Town but you haven't posted anything to make me think you are. I really need to see more out of your slot before I can make an alignment determination.
Fair enough.
Useless
In post 2191, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2154, Plessiez wrote:
It's day 2. Deadline for the day is 13th April, 15:45. That's (expired on 2014-04-13 15:45:32).

Vote Count 2.7
SnowStorm [4 votes] (penguin_alien, Angry Pidgeon, mastin2, Damon_Gant)
ThAdmiral [3 votes] (SnowStorm, aptil, Nero Cain)
RachMarie [2 votes] (Snork, ThAdmiral)
TheWayItEnds [2 votes] (Yates, RachMarie)
4nxi3ty [2 votes] (PeregrineV, Egg)
AngryPidgeon [1 vote] (DeasVail)
mastin2 [1 vote] (4nxi3ty)

2 players are not voting
: {projectmatt, TheWayItEnds}

With
players alive it takes
votes to lynch somebody or to go to night.

Activity
mastin2 is V/LA until April 7th.
projecttmatt is V/LA until April 7th.
Yates is V/LA.
Not feeling Snow=scum. What are the two best reasons?

Want to vote Mastin, but don't like 4nxiety on there.....
HERE IT IS FOLKS. AFTER 15 POSTS I FOUND SOME CONTENT. ITS A LOOSE NO ON SNOW BEING SCUM. THIS CHANGES FUCKING EVERYTHING.

I could do your whole iso. but this is what it looks like.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3082, Snork wrote:If you're town, why are you wasting time arguing with a confirmed townie? You should be spending time questioning your scumreads. You're not.
I did, remember?
In post 2902, TheWayItEnds wrote:go read his day 2 iso its all piles of shit disguised as content by asking others to generate content.
And i'm not arguing, I'm educating.

When I get to the review, I'll ask questions I have.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:31 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3078, PeregrineV wrote:
Day 3 is his shady as fuck hammer before the entire playerbase had even posted in thread.
Once again, the post? What was shady about it? Who did not get a chance to come in speak there piece? And who was it that we should have waited for that was town enough that my hammer was "shady" and a part of your "reasons" why I'm scummy?
So, this sentence attacks a post of mine without specifics. Yet you would seem to require a specific answer. Why? When you don't scumhunt via post content, any response would be unread by you.

Lets talk about this specifically because i think its pretty fucking telling.

Who didnt post day 3?
ProjectMatt.

Could ProjectMatt have had something to add about the events of night 2 and the following discussion on them?
Yeah probably not lets just hammer without waiting.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Also, just a follow-up note, quoting my posts and saying useless after each one is not a case nor a reason.

But, it could be useful for not appearing useless. :wink:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:36 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3085, TheWayItEnds wrote:Lets talk about this specifically because i think its pretty fucking telling.

Who didnt post day 3?
ProjectMatt.

Could ProjectMatt have had something to add about the events of night 2 and the following discussion on them?
Yeah probably not lets just hammer without waiting.
So you objected to the hammer on the claimed, investigated scum before the replaced out lurker posted?

This is telling because .........................
(You respond and explain why it is telling.)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Snork »

This is so riveting and really contributes to the plan. I'm just bolted to my seat.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:44 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I objected to the hammer on the claimed investigated scum WHO'S LYNCH I PUSHED FOR ALL OF DAY 2 AS MY PRIMARY SCUM READ because not everyone had posted in the thread if you cant figure out why waiting for PM would have been useful there really is no hope for you.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3088, Snork wrote:This is so riveting and really contributes to the plan. I'm just bolted to my seat.
Maybe thwacking TWIE to do some actual scumhunting might help. He's got time to try to make like there is an actual reason I'm being lynched besides PoE.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:46 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

And you can keep saying things like "not a very good mafia player" and "doesnt use relational tells" until you die but one of things is provably wrong, and from where I'm sitting it looks like my reads are doing a lot better than your reads this game.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:47 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3090, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3088, Snork wrote:This is so riveting and really contributes to the plan. I'm just bolted to my seat.
Maybe thwacking TWIE to do some actual scumhunting might help.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im fucking dying over here.

This is literally the best thing I've read all game.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3089, TheWayItEnds wrote:I objected to the hammer on the claimed investigated scum WHO'S LYNCH I PUSHED FOR ALL OF DAY 2 AS MY PRIMARY SCUM READ because not everyone had posted in the thread if you cant figure out why waiting for PM would have been useful there really is no hope for you.
I saw no indication in your day3 post that you wanted to wait.
In post 2839, TheWayItEnds wrote:No way... Ap is scum?

What a shock. I can't believe it.

In other non sarcastic news:

Scum reads on me today are making me laugh.

PV is still scum,

but PA is writing a pretty good case on herself today (still less so than PV but really... what are you doing)

Why is there so much shitposting in the thread today by people who aren't AP?

Seriously, 1 of those posts is so bad from a gamestate point of view its unbelievable.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:51 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3093, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3089, TheWayItEnds wrote:I objected to the hammer on the claimed investigated scum WHO'S LYNCH I PUSHED FOR ALL OF DAY 2 AS MY PRIMARY SCUM READ because not everyone had posted in the thread if you cant figure out why waiting for PM would have been useful there really is no hope for you.

Did you see a vote by me onto my TOP SCUMREAD?

No?

Do you think there could be a reason for that?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3091, TheWayItEnds wrote:And you can keep saying things like "not a very good mafia player" and "doesnt use relational tells" until you die but one of things is provably wrong, and from where I'm sitting it looks like my reads are doing a lot better than your reads this game.
Those were conclusions I reached based on your lack of backing up your opinion with actual posts.

If I'm wrong, show me.

My bad, I mean, if I'm wrong, show everyone else.

Since I have no idea of your reads until after a player flips, show
me
everyone else how and why your reads are so good.

Because right now you have me and penguin, which puts you clearly at 50% or 0%.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3094, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3093, PeregrineV wrote:

Did you see a vote by me onto my TOP SCUMREAD?

No?

Do you think there could be a reason for that?
:neutral:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:02 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3095, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3091, TheWayItEnds wrote:And you can keep saying things like "not a very good mafia player" and "doesnt use relational tells" until you die but one of things is provably wrong, and from where I'm sitting it looks like my reads are doing a lot better than your reads this game.
Those were conclusions I reached based on your lack of backing up your opinion with actual posts.

If I'm wrong, show me.

me

Those were conclusions you reached based on being provably unaware of posts that I have made in the thread.

Man if only I had a big post of reads that identified that at the beginning of day 2 I thought that based on the info in thread that AP and Mastin had the same alignment.
In post 2080, TheWayItEnds wrote:AP is waaaaay less town than I thought he was yesterday. It seems like every page there's another post from AP that just screams "not town". I would have bought "I'm obviously town" yesterday but today.... I'm not seeing it. Would lynch.

Mastin is .... But the less good I feel about AP, the less good I feel about Mastin for reasons that would be hard to explain. Wait and see on this slot i guess.
IF ONLY I COULD FIGURE OUT HOW TO LINK PEOPLE OF THE SAME ALIGNMENT THEN I COULD BE AS GOOD AT THIS GAME AS PV IS.

Oh man compared to your reads those are bad because you reads are.................
FUCKING NONEXISTANT.

HEY PV IN ONE SENTENCE DO YOU THINK YOU COULD MANAGE TO PUT DOWN WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY SCUM CANDIDATES IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW??? OR DO YOU JUST WANNA KEEP BASHING OTHER PEOPLES READS WITHOUT EVER COMMITING TO ANYTHING?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:03 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3077, TheWayItEnds wrote: Lynch this whenever FF is ready.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3097, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3095, PeregrineV wrote:

If I'm wrong, show me.

me

Those were conclusions you reached based on being provably unaware of posts that I have made in the thread.

Man if only I had a big post of reads that identified that at the beginning of day 2 I thought that based on the info in thread that AP and Mastin had the same alignment.
In post 2080, TheWayItEnds wrote:AP is waaaaay less town than I thought he was yesterday. It seems like every page there's another post from AP that just screams "not town". I would have bought "I'm obviously town" yesterday but today.... I'm not seeing it. Would lynch.

Mastin is .... But the less good I feel about AP, the less good I feel about Mastin for reasons that would be hard to explain. Wait and see on this slot i guess.
This clears up alot. Your reads were
AP
and
Mastin
scum, everyone else town or null.

Why in the world did I not sheep you sooner?

In post 2080, TheWayItEnds wrote:IF ONLY I COULD FIGURE OUT HOW TO LINK PEOPLE OF THE SAME ALIGNMENT THEN I COULD BE AS GOOD AT THIS GAME AS PV IS.
Hah! I never said I was good. I'm saying if you don't show me, then chance of me listening are reduced.
And convincing
me
I'm scum will never happen.
Oh man compared to your reads those are bad because you reads are.................
FUCKING NONEXISTANT.
OK
HEY PV IN ONE SENTENCE DO YOU THINK YOU COULD MANAGE TO PUT DOWN WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY SCUM CANDIDATES IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW??? OR DO YOU JUST WANNA KEEP BASHING OTHER PEOPLES READS WITHOUT EVER COMMITING TO ANYTHING?

Probably Snow/ThAd right now, but that's not very fact based, as I already stated in detail ().

The only reads I'm currently bashing is your read on me (obviously), and possibly SiX (I don't know what your read on him is).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”