smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:36 am

Post by smargaret »

Actually, screw that. I'd rather lynch Thor, since yeah, you don't have to explain why you didn't do something, but on the other hand, we can still lynch you for it.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:50 am

Post by T S O »

Fuck you, you scumfuck, I don't care who you want to lynch.

Vote: smargaret
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:50 am

Post by T S O »

Let's watch as she flips scum and CTD eats humble pie.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:57 am

Post by T S O »

also CTD, I like you, but I'm done being nice because I KNOW I'm right and I'm not going to try to convince you anymore. If we lose I'm going to be vindicated that I was right anyway.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Going to respond to PV's post from yesterday and then catchup on what I've missed today.
In post 1414, PeregrineV wrote:
I mainly looked over VC information when I was trying to see if Thor would switch over to TSO. Smargaret was on every town wagon. However, I'm not sure how accurate VCA can be with only 3 wagons to look at. I also looked at the differences between her stance on Zekrom and TSO's. Her stance shows a lot of uncertainty, and you can see her trying to figure things out. There's a lot of questions to various players. She looked like she was trying to use the day as best as she could to figure the game out, which makes me lean town. Finally, TSO's recent attempts to try to link a Smargaret town flip to me being scum is making me think she might be town after all.
I don't recall any use of VC info by Bulba this game. Possibly ever, but let's stick to this game.
I do VCA seldomly. It's normally a supportive piece of evidence, rather than what I base a case on. Most of the times I've used it was when a wagon built up quickly on me, and I thought that there were a certain of number of scum pushing my wagon. Most notable examples are Amurika Mafia and NY 165. I also tend to review VCs when I replace in or near endgame, as that helps me get a larger view of the game.
In post 1414, PeregrineV wrote: Smarg on every town wagon would seem to indicate scum, unless the stregnth/rationale/reasoning of her scumread convictions were so great as to ensure she was on every town lynch. I don't recall reading that.
Normally I would agree with that, but I feel that the sample size is too small to come to any such conclusion. 2 lynches is hardly conclusive.
In post 1414, PeregrineV wrote: Comparing TSO stance to Smarg stance was not the actual assignment. I wanted to see analysis of Smarg, not some attempt to tie her to some unknwon player's alignment. Weak attempt and it avoids the issue.
I used TSO as an example of what I was looking at. And to be frank, various players' interactions with Zekrom is very much the issue, and I really didn't find Smargaret's that incriminating when looked at side by side with everyone else.
In post 1414, PeregrineV wrote: Smarg had no uncertainty. She calls Zekrom town, then proceeds to march onto Porkens, Thor & whoever. I cannot see her trying to figure things out, which was one of the major reasons I was scumreading her.
Then we're obviously seeing different things. I don't see why that automatically makes you cry foul.
In post 1414, PeregrineV wrote: I don't recall smarg asking anyone shit, except to browbeat on town-cxin for his blatant refusal to give reads he said he didn't have.
As I was right there with her on that, and I thought that line of investigation was valid at the time, I don't see why this is a point against her.
In post 1414, PeregrineV wrote: smarg was not using the day to figure things out. She has less posts than any living player, and less than most dead ones, and less than the mod.
Please don't tell me that you are using activity as an indicator of alignment.
In post 1414, PeregrineV wrote: Another TSO slam which is not smarg analysis.
I don't know about you, but if your main scumread, who has been pushing X, then tries to link you to an X town flip before it happens, saying that makes you scum, wouldn't you want no part in that wagon?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Nothing of much importance, I guess.

Vote TSO

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by T S O »

blah blah blah TSO is scum blah blah blah no reasoning.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by T S O »

Thor, I suddenly completely understand your feelings towards this game.

CTD, this is me asking you to vote smargaret without pleading, begging or insulting your intelligence
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:04 am

Post by T S O »

actually, speaking of which, #1454 is riddled with inconsistencies.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

I really hope the Masons are talking up a feth storm in their QT.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1459, Thor665 wrote:I really hope the Masons are talking up a feth storm in their QT.
We are. It's frightening.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:07 am

Post by smargaret »

PV, Bulbazak, what do you think of Thor refusing to explain how he let a no lynch happen instead of hammering someone he believed (yesterday, at least) to be scum?

And Thor, not that I think you will, but you promised a case yesterday on TSO. It's time to pony up, or admit that you're his scumbuddy.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:09 am

Post by T S O »

You're so magnificently scum I have to hand it to anyone who could possibly be calling us partners.

Please self-vote so you can flip scum.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:16 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1460, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1459, Thor665 wrote:I really hope the Masons are talking up a feth storm in their QT.
We are. It's frightening.
I hope you're not letting CTD talk over you and call me scum, because he's wrong.

Please don't call me scum!
You can call me scum if you lynch smargaret.
IDIOT FOOL MORON.

PLEAD, BARGAIN, INSULT - THE TRINITY.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1456, T S O wrote:blah blah blah TSO is scum blah blah blah no reasoning.
Such discredit. Much flail. Wow.
In post 1458, T S O wrote:actually, speaking of which, #1454 is riddled with inconsistencies.
Point them out then. Are was this just a way to fling mud without putting in the effort of trying to misrep me?
In post 1461, smargaret wrote:PV, Bulbazak, what do you think of Thor refusing to explain how he let a no lynch happen instead of hammering someone he believed (yesterday, at least) to be scum?
That was what fully convinced me of Thor being scum with TSO. I was starting to lean that way when TSO flipped his read on you to call me scum, but Thor calling TSO scum but not wanting to vote him is what I'd expect to see from scum willing to distance from each other, but not willing to bus so close to endgame, especially when PoE would destroy them.

And look at TSO trying to discredit this line of thinking ahead of time.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:38 am

Post by T S O »

Thor didn't explain his read because scum-Thor is too stupid to explain his read ...?

And no, I don't want to get into another big fucking wall war with you. In fact, I'm not arguing with you anymore because all you do is deflect when I attempt to talk to you.

"You sheeped Thor."
"Show me where I did that."
"I can't find it; SCUM ANYWAY FUCK YOU." is an example of your bullshit, and I don't want to hurt my head trying to make people get how bad you are. If people are taken in by your guff, they deserve to lose. I'm starting to lean you over Thor as marge's buddy because Thor echoes my feelings where he's just fucking sick of this game, but you're pushing my lynch openly while never stating that we're in MyLo and you do not have a read on a player in a group of 3 containing 2 scum. You admit to this, you admit to not wanting to change this, and yet. no-one. is. fucking. calling. you. out. on. it. AND YES, CTD, THIS IS ME POINTING OUT A SERIOUS FLAW IN YOUR DAMN PLAY.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:43 am

Post by T S O »

It's like battering my head off a wall which is so thick it cannot understand logic:

"You must see, though, this makes no sense, at least."
"NO, IT DOES, CIRCULAR REASONING, YOU'RE WRONG."
"But it's so damn obvious you're wrong. You're basically arguing black is white here."
"DISCREDIT, MUDSLING, I'M RIGHT."

It's so infuriating that after I've came this far, no-one is listening, and CTD and Pere, this is you two. Look at what Bulba is trying to push here. He's convinced me and Thor are scum. What pushed him over the edge to this belief was:

Thor not stating why he didn't hammer me yesterday.

His analysis is so fucking surface-deep and rotten, because he doesn't WANT to know the answer! He has no interest in the truth! Think, just for one second. WHY would scum-Thor do this? What possible reason does scum-Thor to so blatantly not explain his actions? NONE. There is no rational explanation for Thor to do this as scum, and Bulba knows this. He's smart. But he's pretending he doesn't get this. He does.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:47 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1441, Thor665 wrote:Honestly, I realize, I'm so emotionally dead on this game right now - I'm not even fighting my lynch tomorrow. I just don't care, because I am so frustrated by some of the play right now. i don't even think I'm playing all that great...but, yeesh. I don't have it in me to care anymore.

Edit: Pere - yes, I realize that all I'm doing is pointing out how fething stupid and blind his point is.
In post 1442, Thor665 wrote:I mean, did he even fething think for one second about me NOT EVEN MAKING A CASE ON TSO!?! I mean, seriously, what the hell? And then he didn't talk to me, and disappeared, and apparently did it as a shockingly terrible reaction test (as least that's how he's selling it) while Pere derps around acting like he was remotely helpful on a day wehen, as confirmed town, he couldn't so much as TALK to his mason buddy and do ANYTHING AT ALL!?!
In post 1443, Thor665 wrote:::table flip::

I'm out.
Take aside your personal bias, take aside his perceived insulting of you and look at this! This is so incredibly genuine!

Contrast this with smargaret not going after me because NO REASON other than she's scared of me and she hopes I'll back off her.
Contrast this with Bulba walking in after yesterday, doing no re-analysis whatsoever, in MYLO, and straight off voting me. No hesitancy. No re-evaluation. NOTHING EXCEPT A SHITTY TUNNEL WITH A SHITTY CASE.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:49 am

Post by T S O »

I have emotionally invested so much in this game, CTD, and the reason you think I'm insulting you is because I feel I have to! If I don't, you just don't read my posts! Anyone who would read my posts could not fail to understand my mindset of smargaret and Bulba-scum.

Look at the nightkill. BROseidon, a supporter of me. But the worst thing of all here is that scum didn't try to kill a Mason! They were so fucking comfortable with the gamestate they RISKED THEIR KILL ON NON-CONFIRMED TOWN. This should set the damn fire alarms off in your head: boop boop, something's dead fucking wrong here! Maybe the reason I'm alive is because scum are manipulating me!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:51 am

Post by T S O »

Please. Read 1465 - 1468. Please. If, at the end of it, I haven't convinced you, then fine. But please do it.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:51 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Oy TSO, since you're now changing your tune from Thor scum to Bulba scum, care to give your own thoughts on why on earth town Thor could have possibly allowed no lynch to happen over hammering you? Do you think "he didn't care about the game anymore" is sufficient explanation for him making a monumentally pro-scum play?
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:55 am

Post by T S O »

No, I think he knew I was fucking Town! I think he justified not hammering by explaining that he's calling me scum on a smargaret scumflip! Not independently!

And yes, it's possible my opinion changed, when I saw how bad Bulba's play has been today and yesterday.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:56 am

In post 1468, T S O wrote:Look at the nightkill. BROseidon, a supporter of me. But the worst thing of all here is that scum didn't try to kill a Mason! They were so fucking comfortable with the gamestate they RISKED THEIR KILL ON NON-CONFIRMED TOWN. This should set the damn fire alarms off in your head: boop boop, something's dead fucking wrong here! Maybe the reason I'm alive is because scum are manipulating me!
Bro was killed for being a power role and not for any of his reads. Of that I am sure.

Pere and I both picked up immediately on the fact that he was very likely lying about aspects of his role and figured that him being a simple doc was the most likely scenario. it doesn't take exceptionally perceptive scum to come to the same conclusion.

Besides, killing him first was the only way they could ever get a guaranteed kill on one of the masons.

And the only player at this point who comes off as manipulative (and significantly so) is you.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:57 am

Post by T S O »

I'm not wasting my time - I know you didn't read my posts; I know you haven't read them all games. I get it.

Go ahead and vote me. I'm not convincing you.

PEdit: I don't really want to know or care how I'm being manipulative, CTD. If it's my tunnel on smargaret, she's scum. If it's my switch from Thor to Bulba, you can easily see my trajectory if you want to. You don't, though.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:58 am

In post 1471, T S O wrote:No, I think he knew I was fucking Town! I think he justified not hammering by explaining that he's calling me scum on a smargaret scumflip! Not independently!
And that makes sense how? If Smargaret flipped town, you would have been guaranteed scum from the perspective of town Thor.

He reiterated (in no uncertain terms) that you two were the scum team for him something like two pages before the end of the day.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”