Micro 324: Bridge Mafia (D3, 6/9 alive)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

leave the jklash wagon and come join the wolfy wagon everyone! We have cookies here!
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:18 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 225, Lucky2u wrote:leave the jklash wagon and come join the wolfy wagon everyone! We have cookies here!
Why do you want people off the jklash wagon?
Why do you want people on my wagon?
What flavour cookies?

You're starting to look rather scummy to me, cookies not withstanding.

Now, to stay focused on the game...

I
really
do not like , especially
Nah, I really don't care if you vote me because I am town.

So far this game I have been too busy/lazy to scum hunt. I know it sounds dumb but you gotta trust me that I am town. I have never been scum
before
and I know if I was scum I would be trying a lot harder to look town than just lurking/coasting.
"never been scum
before
" - scumslip?

The whole post is just wrong including "I really don't care if you vote me..."

What makes you think we gotta trust you?

UNVOTE:

VOTE: jklash12

That's L-1 I believe.

@eno
Can you clarify why you want to lynch me (without talking about ongoing)? Thanks.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by enomis »

Wolfy, you are not looking very town. The whole change vote on jklash is this supposed scumslip and this sentence only?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by enomis »

@Wolfy:

I wanted to lynch you then because i didn't have a read on anyone. And since my predecessor voted you, she must have some reason. I didn't feel any townread from you and with 2 days left. I figured it was an acceptable lynch.

But now i see opportunistic wolfy voting with not a very convincing reason.

@jklash:
Then why did you vote lucky. For fun huh? Since you did not scumread him.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 226, Wolfy wrote:
I
really
do not like , especially

So far this game I have been too busy/lazy to scum hunt. I know it sounds dumb but you gotta trust me that I am town. I have never been scum
before
and I know if I was scum I would be trying a lot harder to look town than just lurking/coasting.
"never been scum
before
" - scumslip?

UNVOTE:

That's L-1 I believe.
Wolfy has moved into the save his own skin mode and is voting his opposing wagon. This case on jklash is bad, that was not a scum slip.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:27 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 225, Lucky2u wrote:leave the jklash wagon and come join the wolfy wagon everyone! We have cookies here!
What flavour cookies?
Because it deflects from your wagon.
Because you are scum.
Macadamia Nut Cookies. I wasn't talking about cheap-o chocolate chip cookies, we have the good stuff!
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:45 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 227, enomis wrote:Wolfy, you are not looking very town. The whole change vote on jklash is this supposed scumslip and this sentence only?
Why
am I not looking very town?

I don't like the whole of - not just the sentence - didn't I say that?
I ISOd jklash12 (after seeing 224) and re-reading in context of 224 makes the whole of his posting look fake...
e.g.
- asking a question but it doesn't really come across as scum hunting - it's hey, I'm asking a question so I must be scum hunting
- as much as it pains me I have to agree with the colourful wolf-like wild dog on this one. It's not in itself, it's in relation to the previous posts about not having votes on
& - strange vote on lucky with no reason given then retracts as soon as he is called out on it. scumpartner = lucky? (way too obvious)
- bizarre and untenable reason for insanity being scum
- 1st part: Claiming vote on lucky was a trap - do me a favour. You agree with me :)
last part - the whole thing is scum flailing for me.
I don't claim to be an expert - I am sh&t at reading things most of the time, but hit me in the face and I ISOd because of it.

If it's opportunistic then so be it. I saw a post that concerned me and investigated and voted accordingly.

AA9's vote was on me because I annoyed her in . Please explain why the vote is still on me.
Have I annoyed you too? You say with 2 days left I'm an acceptable lynch - isn't that opportunistic? Are you thinking for yourself here?
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 229, Lucky2u wrote: Wolfy has moved into the save his own skin mode and is voting his opposing wagon. This case on jklash is bad, that was not a scum slip.
I really don't care about my own skin - not in this game at least - I have spent too long not enjoying it and would be happy to move on.
However, volunteering to be lynched when I am town isn't really any better than the self-hammering that RedCoyote thought I was planning and was so abhorrent to him.
Although my win condition doesn't require me to stay alive, it certainly helps town because the odds of lynching scum go from 2/9 to 1/4 if I'm not lynched.

Why is the case on jklash12 bad? Not just my case, everybody's case. Why is jklash12 at L-1? Tell us why it is bad. Tell us why you are so convinced he is town.
In post 230, Lucky2u wrote: Because it deflects from your wagon.
Because you are scum.
Macadamia Nut Cookies. I wasn't talking about cheap-o chocolate chip cookies, we have the good stuff!
1. is a good thing though because 2. is wrong - but 3. sounds tasty - the wolf is salivating...
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:30 am

Post by insanity018 »

Enomis seems town.

Wolfy, I think Lucky was just saying that the 'scum slip' wasn't actually a scum slip, not that the entire jklash case is bad.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:38 am

Post by insanity018 »

*post fail*

Was also going to ask you to explain how that was a scum slip.
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:39 am

Post by jklash12 »

In post 228, enomis wrote:@Wolfy:

I wanted to lynch you then because i didn't have a read on anyone. And since my predecessor voted you, she must have some reason. I didn't feel any townread from you and with 2 days left. I figured it was an acceptable lynch.

But now i see opportunistic wolfy voting with not a very convincing reason.

@jklash:
It was a prod dodge til I could come back later and look at things.
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:40 am

Post by jklash12 »

What flavour cookies?

You're starting to look rather scummy to me, cookies not withstanding.

Now, to stay focused on the game...

I
really
do not like , especially

before
"never been scum
before
" - scumslip?

UNVOTE:

That's L-1 I believe.

@eno
Can you clarify why you want to lynch me (without talking about ongoing)? Thanks.
You have to trust because so far I have been playing really bad town.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

Enomis is town. That's slot has been town since Long before he got in it.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:21 am

Post by insanity018 »

Tbh, Arc while I was leaning town on Arc I wasn't as sure as you and others were. Mostly because she hadn't posted a lot and I'm not familiar with her town/scum play.

However, I really like the intent behind Enomis' questioning of other players.

So that slot is now a much more solid town read for me.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:48 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 233, insanity018 wrote:Enomis seems town.

Wolfy, I think Lucky was just saying that the 'scum slip' wasn't actually a scum slip, not that the entire jklash case is bad.
...Was also going to ask you to explain how that was a scum slip. (from )
Agree - Enomis seems town. That's why I want to know why he is voting for me :). If he was scum I would know already why he is voting for me.

It's a scum slip for me because as I have never been scum I would say "I have never been scum"
To say "I have never been scum before" implies that he is scum this time.
It's just a nuance, but to me it's significant. I wouldn't add the word
before
to a sentence which didn't apply now. Adding the word
before
is unnecessary unless there is a difference between the past and the present.
In post 236, jklash12 wrote: You have to trust because so far I have been playing really bad town.
True, but maybe that's because you are scum.
In post 237, Malakittens wrote:Enomis is town. That's slot has been town since Long before he got in it.
In post 238, insanity018 wrote:Tbh, Arc while I was leaning town on Arc I wasn't as sure as you and others were. Mostly because she hadn't posted a lot and I'm not familiar with her town/scum play.

However, I really like the intent behind Enomis' questioning of other players.

So that slot is now a much more solid town read for me.
Agreed, probably. Enomis is a town read for me. I'm not pushing him because I think he's scum, I pushing him because I think he can be useful as town.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 4:39 am

Post by RedCoyote »

enomis 189 wrote:@Redcoyote:

Do you think you can get a jklash lynch today. Imagine we get him to claim at the nick hour and he claim PR. Who are we going to turn the wagon on then? And maybe, we would not have enough time to turn the wagon and NL becomes a result?
Well, a lot of that depends on you, my friend. You replaced into a good slot, imo. I thought AA was playing very townie. Right now it looks like you can push either Wolfy or jklash to a claim, but I would recommend jklash at this point.

I would also support a Mala wagon, but I'm much less confident in getting that wagon to gain enough traction than I am jklash.

---
Antihero 193 wrote:life is a cruel bitch. i understand.
You may not be as understanding if you saw this post. I love AA with all my heart, but personally I don't think I can continue to excuse her going forward.
Antihero 196 wrote:who would vote a mala wagon?
*hand*
Antihero 211 wrote:3) she never actually works with her townreads. coyote and i are voting jklash, but she still foregoes a wolfy or jklash vote for an egg vote. the sentence about "working with townreads" is just rhetoric to appear town.
A million times this. I mean, it's like isn't even the same player as Mala. If you were to strip the name off that post, you'd be hardpressed to assign that post to Mala based on the things she's said succeeding it.

---
Mala 212 wrote:Egg and Jklash are on a similar list of a read because their content is very similar other than Jklash had a sticky RVS vote.
What I cannot comprehend is how you're acting so ambivalent toward jklash right now. Actions speak louder than words. You called jklash "probably scum". Two of your three townreads are voting jklash. Why are you not interested in supporting this wagon? It's like pulling teeth to get you to even acknowledge it when you should be fully behind it.

---
enomis 215 wrote:Well, mala, i am not scumreading you. I just don't understand you reason for voting someone and i can't see your thought process.
Based on what I've read of you so far, Wolfy appears to be your only scumread, yes?

---
insanity 222 wrote:What trap could there have been?
He wanted to throw a "naked vote" out there to see who may criticize him for it is how I'm interpreting it. I think he's full of it, but I understand his argument.

---
jklash 224 wrote:I have never been scum before and I know if I was scum I would be trying a lot harder to look town than just lurking/coasting.
But maybe you'd only say you'd do this as scum to throw us off if you are actually scum.

Want to keep playing the WIFOM game, or can we stop it here?

---
Wolfy 226 wrote:You're starting to look rather scummy to me, cookies not withstanding.
And why is that? Because he's pushing a wagon that coincidentally happens to be on you? It's scummy for players to be voting you?

---
enomis 227 wrote:The whole change vote on jklash is this supposed scumslip and this sentence only?
It's very odd. I just went back through Wolfy's ISO, and this is actually the first time Wolfy has even mentioned jklash other than a reads list.

It's weird, it's like Wolfy and Mala are both going out of their way to ignore jklash. I think it's probably worse in Mala's case, but I would be satisfied with lynching any of them.

That above said, Wolfy's is very town looking except for the fact that he didn't explain the "scumslip" comment.

---
Wolfy 239 wrote:It's a scum slip for me because as I have never been scum I would say "I have never been scum"
To say "I have never been scum before" implies that he is scum this time.
I disagree with this, but I'm glad you explained it. This actually sounds reasonable.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 5:40 am

Post by enomis »

i am getting ignored... Great.
enomis wrote:@jklash:
In post 220, enomis wrote:@Mala:
Then why was he not scummier than jklash from the start.
mala wrote:mala wrote:
8. Egg Maybe scum? Very little vote in his posts. Seems less like hunting and more like coasting. (more so in null area~)
9. jklash12 - probably scum: Sticky RVS vote and no revote. Very little hunting, coasting. A good chance of being scum.
According to your quote above, you had jklash as more scummy.
Could the above people answer me? Thank You.

@Wolfy:
You are not very town because you didn't do anything that matches the points in my "Traits of wolfy Town" Book.

I read people best when i interact with them. I usually get very little info from just reading.
wolfy wrote:Why is the case on jklash12 bad? Not just my case, everybody's case.
post like this only make me scumread you more.
Its like you are saying:" Hey jklash is scum. If you disagree, tell me why my case is bad. Not just my case, everyone's case. You are saying half of the town is wrong?" kind of feeling.

@Red:

I don't think i can push wolfy to claim. My vote is already on wolfy. I think those who has the power to swing the day are the people who are sidelining right now. *Hint Hint* Stop sidelining.

And yep, wolfy is my only scumread. I am failing to see jklash scum.

I agree 231 gives me the town feeling. But 232 gave me the chills that he is scum again.

I gotta reread and rethink this.

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:27 am

Post by Egg »

If that was a slip it would be more along the lines of "I've never been scum in any completed games".

Can we go back to lynching Wolfy? I like that better.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 240, RedCoyote wrote:
Wolfy 226 wrote:You're starting to look rather scummy to me, cookies not withstanding.
And why is that? Because he's pushing a wagon that coincidentally happens to be on you? It's scummy for players to be voting you?
No, because he's trying to pull people off what i believe is a scum wagon.
I would have had the same reaction if he had tried to get people voting for you...

It's very odd. I just went back through Wolfy's ISO, and this is actually the first time Wolfy has even mentioned jklash other than a reads list.

It's weird, it's like Wolfy and Mala are both going out of their way to ignore jklash. I think it's probably worse in Mala's case, but I would be satisfied with lynching any of them.
was the jklash12 post that i read as scummy. I han't seen anything in his posts before to make me think scum so yes, I ignored.
I explained this in .
In post 241, enomis wrote:
wolfy wrote:Why is the case on jklash12 bad? Not just my case, everybody's case.
post like this only make me scumread you more.
Its like you are saying:" Hey jklash is scum. If you disagree, tell me why my case is bad. Not just my case, everyone's case. You are saying half of the town is wrong?" kind of feeling.
No, it's me saying to lucky2u, in response to his plea to get people off the jklash12 wagon, to explain why they are all wrong to be on that wagon
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by insanity018 »

Hey everyone. I've already PMd the Mod but I'm going to be V/LA (more of the LA) until May 5. However since deadline is coming up, I'll still make sure to check-in/post whenever possible.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 242, Egg wrote:Can we go back to lynching Wolfy? I like that better.
What about the beautiful (but deadly) Malakittens?
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Vote Count 1.12:

With nine alive, it takes five to lynch!

RedCoyote (L-5):
Malakittens (L-5):
insanity018 (L-4): jklash12
enomis (L-5):
Wolfy (L-2): enomis, Lucky2u, Egg
Lucky2u (L-5):
Antihero (L-5):
Egg (L-4): Malakittens
jklash12 (L-1): Antihero, RedCoyote, insanity018, Wolfy

Not voting:

V/LA: insanity018 through 5/5

Deadline in (expired on 2014-05-04 09:41:55)
Last edited by penguin_alien on Fri May 02, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Mod
, it looks like you still have AA in the last VC.

Fixed, thanks.

So we've heard why enomis doesn't want to vote jklash, but I'm still unsure what's keeping Mala/Lucky/Egg from coming aboard.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Cuz he's at L-1?
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 248, Malakittens wrote:Cuz he's at L-1?
so.... state intent to hammer and ask for a claim....? come on mala, i know you've played a mafia game before.

coyote, i am so ready to turn this wagon around for a mala one. the chasm between what mala's doing and what she's saying is the size of the marianas trench
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”