Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4925 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Titan »

VOTE: just sheep us

should have fuckign happened yesterday.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4926 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

wow it's almost like i misread your post and took "central core" as "town core"

guess that makes me a fucking snake or something
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4927 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

or like, not
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4928 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Titan »

seriously tell me how much of my posts you have read?

and when you went all complainy in the neighborhood about that falcon didn't correct you????????
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4929 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 4928, Titan wrote:and when you went all complainy in the neighborhood about that falcon didn't correct you????????
see here's the thing, there is no complaining. it happened exactly as i described it.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4930 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

i had remembered you listing us and beliffery and a couple others in a "core" and misremembered it as a town core

your reaction here is really weird and the instant switch into insults and shit is really off putting. i really have no clue where it's coming from.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4931 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

Spoiler: Titan
In post 4861, Titan wrote:So then what is your take on des's how dare I feel any suspicion towards your neighborhood whatsoever if mastin flips town nonsense that falcon relayed?
In post 4862, Titan wrote:And quite frankly I'm pissed off at the suggestion I can't be suspicious/parnaoid of your neighborhood when the entire fucking game your neighborhood has been cloaked and we're just supposed to accept whatever trickles come out when one of you is ready to share it. It fucking blows. Your neighborhood fucking blows. Everything about it blows.
In post 4863, Nachomamma8 wrote:I think it's scummy to sit in a fucking neighborhood and not do fucking shit in teh fucking game and throw stones while not doing fucking shit.

And what reads are you fucking talking about.

YOur neighborhood fucking blows.
In post 4871, Titan wrote:
In post 4864, Nachomamma8 wrote:i mean, empire did that and he was in the scum neighborhood of the century. but he wasn't scum, and that was because he cared as much as he did over defending them.
AND YOU'RE WONDERING WHY I'M FUCKING BOTHERED??????????????????

I was bothered in that game too. I said scum was in there. I knew he was being taken for a ride. Noone fucking listened to me.

So, what are you asking me?
Look, I wanted to see where your suspicion was coming from and I went and read your ISO in the VisCon game where you repeatedly accused the scum in the neighborhood. I even saw Empire and Mara saying the neighborhood was all town etc. Then you made posts constantly saying that you don't trust the neighborhood and ended up being right. It does make sense to be suspicious here of the same thing happening. I guess at the time I got paranoid of you, I wasn't thinking in that context. But now that I see it, it makes a LOT of sense. I actually think suspecting us makes you even more town considering that background. I am overall convinced that you are town enough that I'd bet the game on it.

Also, I realized I asked you to trust me on BRO-Desp earlier which it turns out is exactly the sort of thing you
didn't
want to do in VisCon and turned out to be right. I have a better idea now about how you are looking at it and I am not going to ask you to trust me just because I've interacted with them in the neighborhood. I'll engage you with however you are reading them in thread based on your interactions with them. (I'm still getting through all the latest Pedits btw.) Does that sound like a better idea and a good way to fix what's been screwed up so far?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4932 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

like you could have just been all "i've never said you were a townread" and then i would have gone back and looked and been like "oh yeah, you're right"

instead we got...this.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4933 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

like you could have just been all "i've never said you were a townread" and then i would have gone back and looked and been like "oh yeah, you're right"

instead we got...this.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4934 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 4930, Just Sheep Us wrote:i had remembered you listing us and beliffery and a couple others in a "core" and misremembered it as a town core

your reaction here is really weird and the instant switch into insults and shit is really off putting. i really have no clue where it's coming from.
It's coming from that I've been suspecting you. I've been worried about your whole neighborhood and reading any of my posts should make that really really clear.

In fact, if you read that core and misinterpreted it as town core you should have been more concerned about me on different levels if you had been actually reading my posts because the whole tenor of my game has been with not trusting you. So for me suddenly having you in a "town core" should have set off alarm bells, but it didn't and that worries me because it says you're not actually reading the game.

I don't care if I'm offputting, you're a suspect who's clearly not reading my posts and now I really really suspect you because if you're not actually reading my posts why did you have me as one of your strongest town reads?

I didn't insult you. thinking you're scum is not an insult, it means you haven't done anythign trustworthy in this game and I don't trust you. You may have your neighborhood fooled but I don't trust you.
Half troll/Half wall.

Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4935 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 4913, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 4861, Titan wrote:So then what is your take on des's how dare I feel any suspicion towards your neighborhood whatsoever if mastin flips town nonsense that falcon relayed?
^it's more like f-16 theorized that ap and clyton are scum and the other two are setting up the neighborhood for mastin's town flip and i said "tammy and ffery are doing that"
I'm doing what?
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4936 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 4917, Titan wrote:Oh my gods.

Falcon.

You actually think Desbro is town????????????????????

What the fuck are you people smoking.

Oh my fucking gods.
Everytime I doubt it, I go back to BRO's meltdown post. I have a hard time seeing it as fake.
In post 4928, Titan wrote:seriously tell me how much of my posts you have read?

and when you went all complainy in the neighborhood about that falcon didn't correct you????????
This wasn't brought up in the neighborhood.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4937 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 4931, CarbonFiber wrote:
Spoiler: Titan
In post 4862, Titan wrote:And quite frankly I'm pissed off at the suggestion I can't be suspicious/parnaoid of your neighborhood when the entire fucking game your neighborhood has been cloaked and we're just supposed to accept whatever trickles come out when one of you is ready to share it. It fucking blows. Your neighborhood fucking blows. Everything about it blows.
In post 4863, Nachomamma8 wrote:I think it's scummy to sit in a fucking neighborhood and not do fucking shit in teh fucking game and throw stones while not doing fucking shit.

And what reads are you fucking talking about.

YOur neighborhood fucking blows.
In post 4871, Titan wrote:
In post 4864, Nachomamma8 wrote:i mean, empire did that and he was in the scum neighborhood of the century. but he wasn't scum, and that was because he cared as much as he did over defending them.
AND YOU'RE WONDERING WHY I'M FUCKING BOTHERED??????????????????

I was bothered in that game too. I said scum was in there. I knew he was being taken for a ride. Noone fucking listened to me.

So, what are you asking me?
Look, I wanted to see where your suspicion was coming from and I went and read your ISO in the VisCon game where you repeatedly accused the scum in the neighborhood. I even saw Empire and Mara saying the neighborhood was all town etc. Then you made posts constantly saying that you don't trust the neighborhood and ended up being right. It does make sense to be suspicious here of the same thing happening. I guess at the time I got paranoid of you, I wasn't thinking in that context. But now that I see it, it makes a LOT of sense. I actually think suspecting us makes you even more town considering that background. I am overall convinced that you are town enough that I'd bet the game on it.

Also, I realized I asked you to trust me on BRO-Desp earlier which it turns out is exactly the sort of thing you
didn't
want to do in VisCon and turned out to be right. I have a better idea now about how you are looking at it and I am not going to ask you to trust me just because I've interacted with them in the neighborhood. I'll engage you with however you are reading them in thread based on your interactions with them. (I'm still getting through all the latest Pedits btw.) Does that sound like a better idea and a good way to fix what's been screwed up so far?
I feel so similar to Viscon. It's not even funny how similar this feels.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4938 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 4936, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 4917, Titan wrote:Oh my gods.

Falcon.

You actually think Desbro is town????????????????????

What the fuck are you people smoking.

Oh my fucking gods.
Everytime I doubt it, I go back to BRO's meltdown post. I have a hard time seeing it as fake.
I've asked penguin to read through them and tell me what she thinks. We both acknowledged her reading him incorrectly in Wicked but she might be able to pin down if that is something he could/would fake.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4939 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:50 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 4935, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 4913, Just Sheep Us wrote:
^it's more like f-16 theorized that ap and clyton are scum and the other two are setting up the neighborhood for mastin's town flip and i said "tammy and ffery are doing that"
I'm doing what?
and this, i'm now reminded is further proof he's
not reading the game
. ffery has desp/bro in her bet the farm is town list.
Half troll/Half wall.

CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4940 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 4938, Titan wrote:I've asked penguin to read through them and tell me what she thinks. We both acknowledged her reading him incorrectly in Wicked but she might be able to pin down if that is something he could/would fake.
I think that's a great idea. I almost forgot how well they knew each other. What do you think of Nacho's certainty on it?
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4941 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 4940, CarbonFiber wrote:What do you think of Nacho's certainty on it?
Specifically what he said about if BRO actually pulled this shit as scum, then he's won one game but by irrevocably burning a lot of bridges. I mean faking an anxiety attack is just incredibly poor sportsmanship.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4942 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 4941, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 4940, CarbonFiber wrote:What do you think of Nacho's certainty on it?
Specifically what he said about if BRO actually pulled this shit as scum, then he's won one game but by irrevocably burning a lot of bridges. I mean faking an anxiety attack is just incredibly poor sportsmanship.

Where did he say that?

I think I'd be a little surprised by him saying you wouldn't do that cuz it would be poor sportsmanship.

I guess part of why I don't buy into pie's case on mastin over it is because I was suspicious. I remember right as it was happening posting my concerns to cabd. I didn't say anything in thread because it could have been real. It could have been real but based on real life stuff which would not be alignment indicative. It could be him faking, again I'll feel like the worst person ever for thinking that if it's not, but. I'm of the mind that if he's town having a real breakdown, scum are more likely to back off because they know that's real and will be concerned about how they look whereas town might worry about being manipulated.

Idk I just think something is off there. And the hiding in the neighborhood and not actually reading the game and making bs accusations that don't make sense and then their reaction doesn't add up. I just don't get the town reads there. I just don't.
Half troll/Half wall.

The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4943 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 9:57 pm

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

In post 4413, CarbonFiber wrote:What are the rest of your reads looking like at the moment? Also, have you played with Cupcake/Katsuki before?
I'll post a DV read list at the end of my catch up, but I have played with Katsuki before.
In post 4518, Nachomamma8 wrote:Cupcake you can call scum. You'd be wrong, but you can certainly call him scum and not be scum for it.
Why is Cupcake town? The more I think about it, the more I think he's scum. I still don't really want to say the conclusion I'm reaching there, especially since I think that even if I wanted a cupcake lynch and screamed and shouted it 99% wouldn't happen today, but I do wonder that no one else seems to be thinking the way I am. PV is the closest but the fact that he's made one leap and not the other is perhaps even more odd!
In post 4529, AngryPidgeon wrote:I actually sort of liked his interactions with Tammy (and Tammy made me , but dont think its affected my read there).
What do you think of Tammy's point that he's using what is probably the least valid game possible to assess her, and doesn't seem to care about that?

This is taking me A LOT longer than anticipated, so I'm just going to post and get to some uni work I need to do before tomorrow. I'll try really hard to finish by tonight, but man this game feels like a chore.
magenta_thegreat
magenta_thegreat
Goon
magenta_thegreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4944 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:50 pm

Post by magenta_thegreat »

In post 4794, Titan wrote:
In post 4793, magenta_thegreat wrote:I still don't understand how me replacing in makes our slot obv town, though
I think he was being facetious. A couple of us thought that GiF's request for pieguyn to replace into this game with him as a hydra made him town.

He was running on that same vein and being sarcastic.
i feel like the replace should actually give us towncred for some dirty meta reasons tbh
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4945 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Negative ghost rider. Feel free to do town town things though for cred.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4946 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:15 pm

AP, are you avoiding me?
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4947 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 1:44 am

In post 4872, magenta_thegreat wrote:DV did something similar too, though
Was this with Nati?

Also, what is your read of our slot?

Actually Nacho too, what is your read of us and how confident would you say you are?

~~

JSU, Titan, I really think you're both town.

~~

Ok, so promised reads. If you want reasoning for any of them, ask. This reasoning may or may not be to your liking!

TOWN

Nacho [Slight niggle that I'm hoping to get sorted, and I haven't heard from Ceph about thoughts on his recent posting, but if this niggle is nothing like I think it probably is then I don't see myself relenting on this read too easily]
Yggdra
Titan
Breakfast with Stalin
Carbon Fiber
Just Sheep Us
Clyton

While I always get paranoid, I honestly feel that the above
could
be all town. They're stronger than my usual townreads and going through each one of them there are things that I have a hard time seeing from scum.

Mastin is mastin. I feel better about her being scum now than I did before if anything.

AP we're still divided on as far as I know. Interested in why he hasn't been answering my questions though!

I haven't read all of the mega posts from RG. What I have read is townish but nothing enough for TOWN to me. Ceph feels similar last I heard, but that's out of date. This is probably the least valid read of mine as I'll definitely need to look more closely at them before making a decision on the slot.

Cupcake- omnomnom

PV- So conflicted! Problem is I feel similar to how I felt about him in NY 172 and he was town there.

Magenta is a similar read to RG except probably less town.
magenta_thegreat
magenta_thegreat
Goon
magenta_thegreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4948 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 5:51 am

Post by magenta_thegreat »

I think Desbro is town, Tammy. I had to Iso their slot to figure out what you guys were all talking about, and the in-game trigger to his melt-down vs yours in too many heads are different. Yous was getting ran up for being lynched without being able to do anything first, while bro's is more being bullied and not being listened to, from what I could see. Both are pretty legit (and I am a little weirded out by desps inability to see both as such as he was your hydra partner) and I think you're right to assume that a persons emotional state alone isn't alignment indicative, but what is, is the trigger.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4949 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 7:40 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

Okay. Gonna re-evaluate EVERYBODY and post a classic F-16 reads-list. (One that has reasons attached to reads). Now is as good a time as any and the events of last night at least helped me eliminate a few players. Penguin won't be included since she hasn't posted (you'll have to wait, Mara) but I'll add it on after I hear back from her.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”