AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5550 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I was not mislynch able before the claim. PV what are you doing idgi. Panda is lying. Stop circlejerking about why scum does what it does and lynch it. There was a CC. Panda starts flinging mud at it and waffling about rbs in response. Jesus.

This is so easy.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5551 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:21 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

In post 5548, Just Sheep Us wrote:who fucking cares about a perfect win? he isnt even reading the game.
I do care about perfect wins, scumsweeps are my pride and joy~

That aside though, like I said to GARYDOS hydra, you think I'd not take the simplest way to a win and try and pull a fakeclaim as scum today? Fakeclaiming as either alignment in this situation and gamestate makes no sense really.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5552 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5550, AngryPidgeon wrote:I was not mislynch able before the claim. PV what are you doing idgi. Panda is lying. Stop circlejerking about why scum does what it does and lynch it. There was a CC. Panda starts flinging mud at it and waffling about rbs in response. Jesus.

This is so easy.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5553 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 5543, Red Gyarados wrote:
In post 5538, Titan wrote:
In post 5536, Red Gyarados wrote:
In post 5534, Titan wrote:Yeah but do we really believe that scum have more than one role blocker anyway?
Let's be serious here.

Both Beliffery/I got roleblocked. If there was a townblocker between the two, it was on me.
But a town role blocker already flipped? Do you think there's more than one town blocker?

If there were more than one town role blocker and a scum blocker or two, I'd expect there to be another anti-roleblocker out there or for there not to be the limitation to my role that I have.
Look, Tammy, you're entering me into an arena I try to avoid will all my might because set-up speculation isn't my thing.

LB flipped persona roleblocker. I don't know what that means.

I know I got roleblocked last night because I went to extreme lengths asking Cabd how my role worked (plus he told me my role failed). I don't have any modifications that make me think the failed action is from my end. My target also didn't claim ascetic and what I've read thus far makes it seem my target isn't unless someone else is scum.

Beli claimed she was roleblocked but I don't have any knowledge of what her role is or how it works.
I may have also interpreted what you meant in your post.

I DO think the scumteam probably has a roleblocker. But what I was trying to say earlier that if there was a town roleblocker that it was probably on me last night. Can the scumteam have multiple roleblockers? I don't know.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5554 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:25 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 5541, Titan wrote:Falcon - how did I become the towniest you've ever seen me?
After you checked out last night, I went back and read through all of your responses to me a couple of times, saw the way in which you handled the situation, and it was really obvious that you were trying to figure out my alignment and the perspective from which you were speaking from made sense. You also had that reasonable tone that I hadn't seen in any of your scumgames, that is harder to quantify. I'll give a detailed explanation if you still want to get at how I formed the read but I feel refreshingly certain in a way I wasn't before in this game. I don't think you'd make some of the posts you made last night as scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5555 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:26 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5554, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 5541, Titan wrote:Falcon - how did I become the towniest you've ever seen me?
After you checked out last night, I went back and read through all of your responses to me a couple of times, saw the way in which you handled the situation, and it was really obvious that you were trying to figure out my alignment and the perspective from which you were speaking from made sense. You also had that reasonable tone that I hadn't seen in any of your scumgames, that is harder to quantify. I'll give a detailed explanation if you still want to get at how I formed the read but I feel refreshingly certain in a way I wasn't before in this game. I don't think you'd make some of the posts you made last night as scum.
Hey uh, you do realize that JSU is claiming an INNOCENT result on me right?

And Katsuki is claiming that I LIED about my night actions.

Why are you waffling about Katsuki's motivation for this instead of actually addressing the elephant in the room?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5556 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Titan »

Well in the arena, LB said he was a role blocker and I think the persona thing was what makes it possible for him to come back?

It's just that, I had to choose before the game for who would be unblock able. If there's more than one town role blocker or more than one scum role blocker then I would think I either wouldn't have my limitation, i.e. be able to change my target, or there would be another of me.

And no one else has come forward as being a town role blocker and one would think you would if there was the question about multiple role blocks.

But, if there are limitations to how roles work, IDK, that's getting into setup spec far far far too above my mafia grade, so yeah IDK.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5557 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:28 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 5555, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 5554, CarbonFiber wrote:
Hey uh, you do realize that JSU is claiming an INNOCENT result on me right?

And Katsuki is claiming that I LIED about my night actions.

Why are you waffling about Katsuki's motivation for this instead of actually addressing the elephant in the room?
Well, sorry for being paranoid about the guy who gloats about getting cop confirmed double self-targeting docs mislynched?

I am trying to figure shit out.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5558 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:30 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

AP IS OBV FUCKING SCUM

AND YOU GUYS EXPECT HIM TO GO DOWN QUIETLY?
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5559 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 5556, Titan wrote:Well in the arena, LB said he was a role blocker and I think the persona thing was what makes it possible for him to come back?

It's just that, I had to choose before the game for who would be unblock able. If there's more than one town role blocker or more than one scum role blocker then I would think I either wouldn't have my limitation, i.e. be able to change my target, or there would be another of me.

And no one else has come forward as being a town role blocker and one would think you would if there was the question about multiple role blocks.

But, if there are limitations to how roles work, IDK, that's getting into setup spec far far far too above my mafia grade, so yeah IDK.
LB is a "hyphenated" persona-roleblocker. If he were just a regular roleblocker, why not just put him down as that? I mean he could be just a regular roleblocker with a fancy name.

I also saw your claim. I'd assume the scumteam has some role to mirror your ability. It's also possible for the scumteam to have a double-rb. But this is all conjecture and why I don't like set-up spec in closed set-ups.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5560 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:33 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5557, CarbonFiber wrote:Well, sorry for being paranoid about the guy who gloats about getting cop confirmed double self-targeting docs mislynched?

Ok well the only way I can be scum is if BRO-desp is scum, so I'll let you resolve that cognitive dissonance then.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5561 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5558, CupcakePanda wrote:AP IS OBV FUCKING SCUM

There is an innocent result claimed on me. Yet you still want to lynch me first over the person claiming Im confirmed town.

Get wrecked scum.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5562 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:39 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 5560, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 5557, CarbonFiber wrote:Well, sorry for being paranoid about the guy who gloats about getting cop confirmed double self-targeting docs mislynched?

Ok well the only way I can be scum is if BRO-desp is scum, so I'll let you resolve that cognitive dissonance then.
You could be scum that actually visited Stalin with BRO-Desp tracking you there. BRO-Desp's role is OP. There could potentially be some kind of GF-type role to counter it with yours being it. Like I appear guilty to all cops, perhaps scum have a role that appears innocent to all cops? As for Katsuki's actions on you, perhaps you or one of your buddies is immune from being delayed or scum have a counterpart to Tammy's rolestopper role and used it on before game start? That's a lot of speculation but I can't see a clear scum motive for Katsuki to up and claim "AP didn't visit Stalin" for no reason at all either. He's a good scum player as you know from Anything Goes. He'd expect to survive and win the game.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5563 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 5517, CupcakePanda wrote:SO THEN EITHER YOU GUYS ARE BOTH FAKECLAIMING, OR SOMETHING INTERFERRED WITH MY ACTION

DO YOU THINK IT PLAUSABLE THAT ANYONE WOULD TARGET ME OF ALL PEOPLE?!

I THINK NOT
I targeted you.

My message back is that my role explicitly failed.
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5564 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:42 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5562, CarbonFiber wrote:You could be scum that actually visited Stalin with BRO-Desp tracking you there. BRO-Desp's role is OP. There could potentially be some kind of GF-type role to counter it with yours being it. Like I appear guilty to all cops, perhaps scum have a role that appears innocent to all cops? As for Katsuki's actions on you, perhaps you or one of your buddies is immune from being delayed or scum have a counterpart to Tammy's rolestopper role and used it on before game start? That's a lot of speculation but I can't see a clear scum motive for Katsuki to up and claim "AP didn't visit Stalin" for no reason at all either. He's a good scum player as you know from Anything Goes. He'd expect to survive and win the game.
Oh my god.

If you are town I seriously give up on you for the rest of ever.

Fucking Occam's razor. Why people have to conjure up mystical defenses to shield themselves from reality. Either scum or just WOW.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5565 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:42 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

In post 5315, magenta_thegreat wrote:
In post 5293, magenta_thegreat wrote:I want everyone to claim child/adult
Geriatrics have pretty fragile bones.

initial scumreads

AP, Mastin, Clayton, DV/Ceph

with mastin gone, I am unsure who teammember 4 would be, thoughts?
There we go, you sure are Mara

You're still probably scum but at least now I know you're reading the thread
In post 5324, Titan wrote:
Arthur had DV/Ceph as scum on day one due to his buddying of me. They're someone I wanted to reread as day one when I started to think that rancid and mastin were town, I thought that scum were town reading me. DV usually scum reads me when he's scum or throws up fake paranoia, but they seem a little too sure that I'm town.
Hi, I'm Cephrir, and this figuratively happens to me every single game. If it's any consolation I'm down to a mere ~95% at this point!
In post 5324, Titan wrote: I don't even know if I buy Falcon as scum. I just don't want to believe as scum he'd basically tell me knowing that I'm town that I've sucked this game, am deluded and can do better. I just don't think he'd go there. I just think that if he was scum, he'd know that when I say I'm lost I really mean that, and that he'd try to manipulate me in another way.
That doesn't seem particularly... anything?
In post 5326, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 5174, Titan wrote:
In post 5169, Nachomamma8 wrote:TAMMY: In the neighborhood last night, it was Desperado who was paranoid of you. F-16 had doubts in small bursts, but reread to reassure himself. That doesn't seem like he's "posturing against you", and I have no idea why he would posture against you in the first place as scum.

He figuratively said he knew I was scum and telling everyone in the neighborhood about it.
Okay, here's what actually happened in the neighborhood.

Desp said that you were scum setting us up. I kept insisting that you were town, that your play was town and that I would cry if you flipped scum.

But at some point, I realized that I had never played with scum-you and didn't know whether or not I'd be able to catch you because there's never been an instance of it in the past. So, I went and read Stacking the Deck of Power and saw your scumgame. I saw you and Tierce pushing mislynches and curbstomping your way to victory even after Nacho got Syryana lynched D1. It was at that point that the paranoia really intensified and I started to wonder if the scumteam were you, Nacho, PA, and AP. I jokingly said to Nacho "If you want to blow your cover today and go after my mislynch tomorrow, try it. And tell Tammy in the scum QT to do it as well." I wasn't actually serious but it was part of my imagination. And then, when you opened with a vote on me, I just fell apart completely.

I sort of fantasized about what a you/AP scumteam would do and figured that AP would push me and you would push BRO. It was still a part of my imagination.
This makes a bit more sense, though I dunno why you didn't say it in the first place.
In post 5346, magenta_thegreat wrote:yeah, you were but you don't make a whole lot of sense with Clayton/AP.
Every time I see someone playing like this I want to smack them upside the head
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5566 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 5562, CarbonFiber wrote:You could be scum that actually visited Stalin with BRO-Desp tracking you there. BRO-Desp's role is OP. There could potentially be some kind of GF-type role to counter it with yours being it. Like I appear guilty to all cops, perhaps scum have a role that appears innocent to all cops? As for Katsuki's actions on you, perhaps you or one of your buddies is immune from being delayed or scum have a counterpart to Tammy's rolestopper role and used it on before game start? That's a lot of speculation but I can't see a clear scum motive for Katsuki to up and claim "AP didn't visit Stalin" for no reason at all either. He's a good scum player as you know from Anything Goes. He'd expect to survive and win the game.
:neutral:

Vote: Cupcake
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5567 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Titan »

In post 5561, AngryPidgeon wrote:

There is an innocent result claimed on me. Yet you still want to lynch me first over the person claiming Im confirmed town.

Get wrecked scum.
While this is true, do you remember town!mollie in the Reckoning wanting to lynch UT even though I claimed an innocent on him?
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5568 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5566, Nachomamma8 wrote:
:neutral:

Vote: Cupcake
Finally somebody who isn't fucking delusional.

Guys. KAtsuki claimed a guilty.

KAtsuki got COUNTERCLAIMED IMMEDIATELY by JSU. Katsuki then proceeded to throw mud at JSU and continue to vote for their claimed innocent result over them.

If you are talking yourself out of a Panda vote, I have no hope for you ever. Ever. ever. ever.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5569 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 5567, Titan wrote:

Get wrecked scum.
While this is true, do you remember town!mollie in the Reckoning wanting to lynch UT even though I claimed an innocent on him?
?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5570 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Titan »

Um there's no problem with taking some time to think through what is going on.

Let's say you guys are town and katsuki is town, this game is fucked.
Half troll/Half wall.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5571 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5567, Titan wrote:While this is true, do you remember town!mollie in the Reckoning wanting to lynch UT even though I claimed an innocent on him?
Yes, but panda is lying about their action on me

Panda claimed that I am lying about my role.

They got CCd.

Panda claimed that I am lying about my role.

That is noe claimed/confirmed to be false.

PAnda is lying about their role.

Panda is lying about their role.

Panda is scum.

Please tell me how this compares to Mollie being a VT and just derping.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5572 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 5465, CupcakePanda wrote:ALSO NO WE ARE NOT FINISHING UP THIS FLAVOR CLAIM UNTIL TOMORROW
What is your character name?
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5573 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Titan »

In post 5569, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5567, Titan wrote:

Get wrecked scum.
?
He's saying he's scum for the thought process, but a very town mollie wanted to lynch UT after I weak neighbored him while at the same time thinking I was probably town. It's not unheard of that people make weird moves.

And in this situation, he has a role that says AP didn't do something he said he did. It's just not as clear cut here.

Do you really want to see the fallout if all three involved in this are town? I sure as hell don't. And I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this play coming from katsuki!scum right now.
Half troll/Half wall.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5574 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tammy are you DENSE?

I got an innocent result on Stalin.

Panda is claiming that is impossible.

Unless you want to argue that they actually WERE roleblocked (in addition to the alreadyclaimed RG and Stalin blocks?) what the fuck?

I am 100% certain that Panda was either blocked or is lying and the former seems EXTREMELY unlikely

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”