MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

can we do tim 2morrow pl;s
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

hey reck can i ask you when you started town reading zedio?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

move your vote to Venmar silly.

but SRS question, if you think TH is scum what do you think of his calling Venmar's [fake as shit] frustration town but Tammy's as null?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

what do you think about it? i could use a tasty plate of wifom atm
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Venmar is scum so I think that's a maybe link between Venmar and TH.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by Plum »

Hm, so, actually, I've had a couple of thoughts:

1. UNVOTE: Untrod Tripod until further notice (hat tip Cerulean I guess?), and, further, VOTE: kanyeknowsbest something something paraphrase what UT said something something love the one you're with etc.

Also, major sideeye to kanye over the way he's been approaching TH.

2. If we had, by some grace, more time until deadline, who would be with me in lynching the heck out of NS?
In post 1749, Nero Cain wrote:I just had a similar role and felt the need to share but LLD is scum now so I mean...
Hold up, can you link or give a fuller description or something?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain, you are Brad Maddox, and you are a town-aligned one-shot Matchmaker

Abilities:

Brickie - Once during the game, you may PM me the name of two people. After a lynch (or no lynch) occurs that day, a second lynch will happen. The two names you PM me will be the only candidates, and only votes may be posted in the thread. If you don't use this power by the end of Day 3, this power is lost. After all, you are only Assistant to the Managing Supervisor.

Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 9:42 pm

Post by Plessiez »

In post 1787, Cerulean wrote:
In post 1742, Plessiez wrote:Have you read Xenosaga, Tammy?

Because I was sort of agreeing that town!Venmar in the Red Wedding doesn't sound much like Venmar does in this game, but I looked for another town!Venmar game and Xenosaga feels much more like Venmar's posts here.
I kinda see what you mean, maybe about his sarcasm?

Except I see what empire is talking about him missing in this game. His scumhunting was way deeper there. Sure he tunneled on MS for pretty much the entire game but I think that was because of neighborhood paranoia? But if you look he had way deeper reasons for his reads, way less trolling, way more trying to get his townreads to shut up and work with each other to get his scumreads lynched than he's doing here.
I haven't read Xenosaga in much detail. But one of the things that troubled me about Venmar in this game was that his posts didn't really sound anything at all like his posts from the Red Wedding. But his posts in Xenosaga are, if not identical to this game, at least close enough that they seem consistent with the idea that Venmar is town here too.

(That is, if all of Venmar's past town games sounded like The Red Wedding, then that would probably be enough for me to call him scum here. But Xenosaga is close enough, tonally, to make me think I just want to ignore past games and focus on what he's posting here. And I agree that a lot of that is
annoying
, but I think it could as easily be annoying-town as annoying-scum.)
In post 1789, Venmar wrote:Every single game I am I get scum read to oblivion and ran up.
And what conclusion do you draw from this observation?
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by Plessiez »

In post 1794, Shadoweh wrote:Also suggest kayne or Venmar voters collapse one of the wagons onto the other since you guys talk about both equally almost?
I'd rather lynch kanye than Nero. I'd rather lynch Nero than Venmar. So I suggest the Venmar voters do the collapsing?
In post 1798, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1794, Shadoweh wrote:Flipping, I suggest you stop waffling and pick one, there are 12 hours left. You're being kind of ridiculous here.
scum that's afraid day will end in a nl.

What should happen in the next 5-7 posts.

kkb moves his vote to venmar
Plum moves her vote to Venmar
Ple moves his vote to Venmar
ZD moves his vote to Venmar
TH hammers Venmar

Alien jet plane and Rachmarie's husband are also encouraged to move their votes to Venmar.
So (1) scum are afraid of a no lynch, and (2) we should definitely lynch somebody :?. Do you see the problem I'm having with this?

If Venmar is scum, why are scum "afraid of a no lynch"?
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by Plessiez »

Can somebody (Zdenek or Plum) explain why they care about Nero once having had a role that's a bit (but not a lot) like the role LLD claimed? Why does it matter to this game? I don't understand.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1808, Plessiez wrote:If Venmar is scum, why are scum "afraid of a no lynch"?
You do know that my wagon is bigger and there's an insane amount of resistance to lynch him and there seems to be little resistance to my lynch. And scum can't nk me so they HAVE to lynch me. My lynch not going through seems like a good reason scum wouldn't want to nl.

You said you were going to read the back and forth between me and Venmar....so what did you think?

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

im falling super asleep but iml proba be back before deadline if someone foedoesn't ---[]er
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

HEY NERO TELL ME HOW "LLD IS LIKE CONFIRMED SCUM" AND "SCUM DON'T WANT TO NO-LYNC" FITS TOGETHER
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yes 'cause scum would be delighted to use their ability now instead of saving it for later.

chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 1813, Nero Cain wrote:Yes 'cause scum would be delighted to use their ability now instead of saving it for later.
Why are you assuming her ability is a one off?
Taking a break from the site.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Now why don't you tell me why LLD was all "hey guys, lets use my ability!" on d1 but today she hasn't been talking about it?

In post 1814, chamber wrote:
In post 1813, Nero Cain wrote:Yes 'cause scum would be delighted to use their ability now instead of saving it for later.
Why are you assuming her ability is a one off?
Mine was in that other game and it just seems like it would be something that's limited.

Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:18 pm

Post by Plessiez »

In post 1810, Nero Cain wrote:You do know that my wagon is bigger and there's an insane amount of resistance to lynch him and there seems to be little resistance to my lynch. And scum can't nk me so they HAVE to lynch me. My lynch not going through seems like a good reason scum wouldn't want to nl.
I'm confused by the logic of this. Yes, your wagon is bigger. But Shadoweh was urging people to decide between kanye and Venmar as a counter-wagon. Why would scum want to have a viable counter wagon to you, if you're town? And why are you so confident you'd survive if LLD had to pick who died after a NL?
In post 1810, Nero Cain wrote:You said you were going to read the back and forth between me and Venmar....so what did you think?
Not much? I still don't think you and Venmar are scum together. I still don't understand how you missed the fact your vote for Katsuki would be a hammer vote. And I saw that Venmar was hinting at his/your extra vote a while before he demonstrated it. But other than that, it wasn't very productive.
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:21 pm

Post by Plessiez »

In post 1815, Nero Cain wrote:Mine was in that other game and it just seems like it would be something that's limited.
... your roles are not the same :?. Reasoning like this doesn't make sense.

And:
In post 88, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 87, Zdenek wrote:
In post 21, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Interesting ability I should claim: If the day ends in a no lynch (whether from running out of time, or by a majority vote on the "No Lynch" wagon). I enter 2 people into a duel, and they get to plead their case, and I unilaterally choose to lynch one!
How many times does this happen?
No limit. Happens every day.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1817, Plessiez wrote:
In post 88, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 87, Zdenek wrote:
In post 21, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Interesting ability I should claim: If the day ends in a no lynch (whether from running out of time, or by a majority vote on the "No Lynch" wagon). I enter 2 people into a duel, and they get to plead their case, and I unilaterally choose to lynch one!
How many times does this happen?
No limit. Happens every day.
fair enough. I missed that.

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

the better question is if lld is 100% scum why would scum be afraid of a no lynch, since that would mean scum 100% get to decide the daykill?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

whtats your issue plum?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1816, Plessiez wrote: But Shadoweh was urging people to decide between kanye and Venmar as a counter-wagon.
You are correct here, I thought this was Shadow urging her to decide between me and Venmar.
And why are you so confident you'd survive if LLD had to pick who died after a NL?
Never said this though. No way LLD keeps me alive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1816, Plessiez wrote:
In post 1810, Nero Cain wrote:You said you were going to read the back and forth between me and Venmar....so what did you think?
Not much? I still don't think you and Venmar are scum together. I still don't understand how you missed the fact your vote for Katsuki would be a hammer vote. And I saw that Venmar was hinting at his/your extra vote a while before he demonstrated it. But other than that, it wasn't very productive.
Its not that I didn't realize it---I said I made a mistake....so I mean...w/e. IDK how I'd convince folks I made an honest mistake so..

Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Post by Cerulean »

VOTE: flipping awesome

I'll wake up and put this back in a better spot in the morning, i just want this shit marked.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:14 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

I'm still awake!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”