Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Cho »

My reads are concrete and are in no way tweaked by alcoholic beverages of any sort. They may be amplified, however.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Cho »

notscience isn't even old enough to drink.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Cho »

And yet I may or may not be him.

Arden

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ah wrote:why, in a time where everyone is pretty much sheeping greyice, would monkeyman feel the need to make a weird vote that stands out (like you're arguing)? wouldn't it be a lot easier to just blend in with the rest of the sheep?
OK

walk me through how you usually look for scum on a scum lynch

because the way i see it, this is rather fucking simple.

where do people normally look for scum on a scum lynch? in the late sheep votes (it varies depending on circumstances, but this is usually the case). what do you do as scum if you don't want to look like you're obv bussing? come up with additional reasoning to tack on to make it look like you have original thoughts on the matter. only the thing is that monkeyman's read on that slot wasn't even consistent (or at least he forgot about what his read supposedly was in 428)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

like you were pushing hopkirk yesterday (a late sheep vote on mnem with no original thought)

you're pushing mafiassk today (a late sheep vote on mnem with no original thought)

if this is how scum blends in, then they're sure doing a shit job of it this game according to you
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

or you just see right through their blending in
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ah wrote:meta can be left in the trash where it belongs

anything else?
nope
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i mean, end of D2 notty, notty, his tinkling bell meant he was the happiest little fellow in all toy land

i don't think that's scum notty
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i've just been wanting to say that for a while and i finally found an opportunity for it
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1430, zMuffinMan wrote:walk me through how you usually look for scum on a scum lynch
i don't "look for scum on a scum lynch". hunting from a specific wagon is an exercise in futility.

with the exception of greyice, not one person on that mneumonic wagon had "original reasoning", so why would monkeyman feel the need for it? i still think it would be easier for scum-monkey to vote sheep onto the wagon and then point the finger to the 7 other wagoners
if
people started hunting for bussers (and that's a big if; part of the point of bussing is to avoid the scrutiny that comes with not being part of a scum lynch).
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1436, Antihero wrote:
In post 1430, zMuffinMan wrote:walk me through how you usually look for scum on a scum lynch
i don't "look for scum on a scum lynch". hunting from a specific wagon is an exercise in futility.

with the exception of greyice, not one person on that mneumonic wagon had "original reasoning", so why would monkeyman feel the need for it? i still think it would be easier for scum-monkey to vote sheep onto the wagon and then point the finger to the 7 other wagoners
if
people started hunting for bussers (and that's a big if; part of the point of bussing is to avoid the scrutiny that comes with not being part of a scum lynch).
legit

i've seen scum notty and scum notty is always right

is notty always right this game? cbf to check
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ah wrote:i still think it would be easier for scum-monkey to vote sheep onto the wagon and then point the finger to the 7 other wagoners if people started hunting for bussers
your suspicion yesterday was hopkirk
your suspicion today is mafiassk

ok, cool, you're not hunting for them based on the mnem wagon, but you're arguing that it's better for scum to blend in by doing what hopkirk/mafiassk did and saying it makes no sense for monkeyman-scum to do what he did because... ~insert reasons~

the most basic of basic things to do as scum when you're bussing a sinking ship is to make it look like you're not actually bussing a sinking ship, and a sheep vote indistinguishable from the rest earns you no town cred
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 9:45 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

no need town cred only need lynch town
oopsies! haha!

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 1:50 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Dude... I love Muffin so much. I want to cuddle up to his soft fur and have a nice refreshing nap.

The feelings of validations that he's giving me are such a soothing balm to the harsh and ultimately fruitless criticisms that Antihero has been lashing me with.

If I can't get a serious Lords of the Unreal wagon then I will definitely get behind an AJ the Epic (MonkeyMan576) wagon.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 3:06 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Maybe you should treat antihero to a free meal at your buffet restaurant

Flip ssk so at least we can narrow down the Poe to lotr or monkey if necessary
oopsies! haha!

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1441, Metal Sonic wrote:Flip ssk so at least we can narrow down the Poe to lotr or monkey if necessary
This doesn't really sound like you're convinced he's scum.

The sad part is I can see MafiaSSK being shitty and town because he's generally shitty anyways. But MonkeyMan576 (now Aj the Epic) did some unexplained questionable shit relative to a flipped scum and Lords of Unreal's "I'm an apathetic hydra who votes big bandwagons and just reasonlessly calls people scum" attitude is massively unhelpful at best and scummy at worst. So both of them are better lynches.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

VOTE: Lords of the unreal

I thought Kaze was townreading me, changes everything.
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 9:30 am

Post by jbomber732 »

*insert towny comment here*
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Antihero »

oh, poor put-upon khan
In post 1442, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1441, Metal Sonic wrote:Flip ssk so at least we can narrow down the Poe to lotr or monkey if necessary
This doesn't really sound like you're convinced he's scum.

The sad part is I can see MafiaSSK being shitty and town because he's generally shitty anyways. But MonkeyMan576 (now Aj the Epic) did some unexplained questionable shit relative to a flipped scum and Lords of Unreal's "I'm an apathetic hydra who votes big bandwagons and just reasonlessly calls people scum" attitude is massively unhelpful at best and scummy at worst. So both of them are better lynches.
no attempt to actually sort SSK. that's cool.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

But you're made no attempt to actually sort Lords of the Unreal. so we're even.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 1411, zMuffinMan wrote:also just gonna put it out there that if nati is somehow scum then his scum game is vastly different than what i remember it being

i do not think he's scum, though
ps if anyone on this site can actually read me, it's muffin. Bow to his superior knowledge.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Natirasha »

I continue to want to lynch Khan.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 1443, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:VOTE: Lords of the unreal

I thought Kaze was townreading me, changes everything.
Kaze was the one townreading you, I was the one pushing/not thinking about you.

like Khan I'm sorry we're apathetic. I don't have any actual thoughts on the game and regret joining it, but I'm here forever, so idk.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”