Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6425 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6406, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6383, Titan wrote:The only other person I remember really trying to suggest that Cupcake was still town is Peregrine.

Falcon was too but mostly by a very complicated version in which AP was scum without JSU being scum.
Look, I am just as pissed off as you are about no one listening that Cupcake was town. I just didn't feel that anything would change. I am not sure if you think I as scum decided to burn all towncred from his townflip by deciding that I want to hammer instead of just shutting up and letting someone else do it. (Or, making a show of how I wouldn't hammer). I as town thought that Kats was town. I as town didn't want to vote him because I didn't want to contribute to yet another mislynch. I as town waffled on hammering him because if his lynch was a foregone conclusion, I want it to end sooner rather than later.

And I said plenty of times that there were too many investigative roles. I just happened to disagree with you on JSU, townreading them while scumreading AP.
Well then don't say you would have held off if I'd not been passive about it. I wasn't shy about how I felt about that lynch and the entire situation and didn't want the day to end there.

I gave up worrying because you looked like scum posturing around the wagon there at the end and the only reason I could figure out that you would do that was because you guys had some way to end the game through night actions.

And part of my problem is that you're not actually looking at everything. You're discounting some things because you have a *strong read* which is fine but coming up with new ways that AP is scum without for one second considering the possibility that JSU is scum is a whole metric fuckton of confirmation bias. I, for one, don't see how you can be so sure. I have postulated that you are so sure because you guys are partnered because it's really the only reason why you've been going on about AP but not really pushing him and then using the Mastin scum read AP so he's scum scum scum! When Mastin isn't all that great at reading AP; I mean in Anything Goes he was 100% certain AP was scum when he was town telling like crazy. The day two suggestion that it should be AP instead of Mastin after you declared that Pieguy was the only person you trusted to lead the town and Pieguy was tunneling on Mastin. Why did you all of a sudden decide to suggest the day should go away from where the leader was saying to go? In some instances you look like you're trying to tie your partner AP to people in a weird manner.

But you going yeah there are too many investigative roles, have a town read here and here, so this has to be the scum one doesn't really make sense to me. I can see leaning one way, but completely discounting everything else? It's just eh.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6426 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tammy, can I join you in Fort Waffles?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6427 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6423, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6420, Titan wrote:I didn't say that. But you showed no hesitation, no trying to figure things out, just a clear leap. That doesn't make sense to me.
so you have a role pm in your box that confirms ap as town and confirms that he visited stalin, and then katsuki comes blazing in with 100% confidence that his action was successful and that ap is a lying scumbag

and you're saying you would dither and daddle and "try to figure it out"?!?!?!

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY.

I *thought* both your heads were a little more conscientious and concerned with trying to figure out this game.

MY BAD.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6428 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6426, AngryPidgeon wrote:Tammy, can I join you in Fort Waffles?
Bring the syrup!
Half troll/Half wall.

Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6429 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6425, Titan wrote:I gave up worrying because you looked like scum posturing around the wagon there at the end and the only reason I could figure out that you would do that was because you guys had some way to end the game through night actions.
speaking of answering questions

what did you think the scumteam could have that would end the game at 7v4 in night?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6430 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6185, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 6173, CarbonFiber wrote:I find it odd that there are basically two claimed cops.
My role PM confirms that there is more than one cop
F16, I dont think you ever responded to this when Deps and I brought t up.

What are you thinking here?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6431 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6427, Titan wrote:I *thought* both your heads were a little more conscientious and concerned with trying to figure out this game.
:neutral:
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6432 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

seriously, fuck you tammy
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6433 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nope. Nope. You don't get to complain. Not when you spent all of D2 saying "we aren't doing jackshit until mastin is lynched".
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6434 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6433, AngryPidgeon wrote:Nope. Nope. You don't get to complain. Not when you spent all of D2 saying "we aren't doing jackshit until mastin is lynched".
how is this even remotely relevant
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6435 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6416, AngryPidgeon wrote:Tammy, do you have any super interesting revelations about PA from the neighborhood?
Not really. Last night I was congratulating her and her scum team after the hammer and when I postulated the game was over with night actions because I really couldn't see the way yesterday went down going down if it didn't immensely benefit scum but would be detrimental to them if the game went to day, she responded that me being paranoid made her think I was scum because numbers numbers something numbers balance. Who the fuck knows, but anyone who's ever played a game with me knows I'm shit for balance and numbers so whatever. Anyway I thought the reaction was most likely scum because scum wouldn't know how to react to that level of paranoia especially since her response was "you must know something I don't know" which didn't make sense to me.

I keep going back and forth on Penguin. She did give me something I'm hoping to be able to figure out how to use in a way that benefits town, but if she's scum then that's all for naught.

Anyway, yeah I don't really know. I didn't talk to her last night really because I thought the game was ending and was so frustrated about how the game went. Right now, I just think the games a big mess, town has pretty much no chance, and I have no clue how to even being trying to parse through this mess and see if one of you guys are lying or if you're telling the truth, or really who scum is at all. I just suspect everyone.
Half troll/Half wall.

Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6436 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

mastin was toxifying the gamestate and if i looked i bet i could find some variation of "i'll be glad when mastin is dead so that the noise can go away" in everyone's iso
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6437 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

My point is that I can't remember anything your slot has done to wow me other than BRO melting down on D1, which isn't even exactly alignment indicative or entirely game related.

You spent d2 doing absolutely fuckall except (hideout in the neighborhood??) and posture about mastin. OH and also BRO complained about me not thinking you are obvious town, my bad. You didnt -just- talk about mastin.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6438 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6435, Titan wrote:Not really. Last night I was congratulating her and her scum team after the hammer and when I postulated the game was over with night actions because I really couldn't see the way yesterday went down going down if it didn't immensely benefit scum but would be detrimental to them if the game went to day, she responded that me being paranoid made her think I was scum because numbers numbers something numbers balance. Who the fuck knows, but anyone who's ever played a game with me knows I'm shit for balance and numbers so whatever. Anyway I thought the reaction was most likely scum because scum wouldn't know how to react to that level of paranoia especially since her response was "you must know something I don't know" which didn't make sense to me.
WHAT KIND OF POWERS COULD THE SCUMTEAM POSSIBLY HAVE THAT WOUND END THE GAME IN NIGHT PHASE AT 7V4?????????
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6439 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6429, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6425, Titan wrote:I gave up worrying because you looked like scum posturing around the wagon there at the end and the only reason I could figure out that you would do that was because you guys had some way to end the game through night actions.
speaking of answering questions

what did you think the scumteam could have that would end the game at 7v4 in night?
I HAVE NO IDEA.

i didn't even know it was 7v4 until Penguin said it was impossible. I still think it would be possible and part of that I'm not going to explain.
Half troll/Half wall.

Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6440 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6437, AngryPidgeon wrote:My point is that I can't remember anything your slot has done to wow me other than BRO melting down on D1, which isn't even exactly alignment indicative or entirely game related.
if you're determined to jump through some mental hoops in order to pretend like our claim yesterday was scum motivated then i don't really care what would or wouldn't "wow" you
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6441 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6439, Titan wrote:i didn't even know it was 7v4 until Penguin said it was impossible. I still think it would be possible and part of that I'm not going to explain.
how did you not know it was 7v4
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6442 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6438, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6435, Titan wrote:Not really. Last night I was congratulating her and her scum team after the hammer and when I postulated the game was over with night actions because I really couldn't see the way yesterday went down going down if it didn't immensely benefit scum but would be detrimental to them if the game went to day, she responded that me being paranoid made her think I was scum because numbers numbers something numbers balance. Who the fuck knows, but anyone who's ever played a game with me knows I'm shit for balance and numbers so whatever. Anyway I thought the reaction was most likely scum because scum wouldn't know how to react to that level of paranoia especially since her response was "you must know something I don't know" which didn't make sense to me.
WHAT KIND OF POWERS COULD THE SCUMTEAM POSSIBLY HAVE THAT WOUND END THE GAME IN NIGHT PHASE AT 7V4?????????

Gosh I wish I would have seen this fucking bullshit first so I could have ignored your arrogant ass.
Half troll/Half wall.

Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6443 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6442, Titan wrote:Gosh I wish I would have seen this fucking bullshit first so I could have ignored your arrogant ass.
i've literally asked you that same question three times since the day started. you even quoted it once and chastized me for not answering all of your questions!
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6444 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6441, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6439, Titan wrote:i didn't even know it was 7v4 until Penguin said it was impossible. I still think it would be possible and part of that I'm not going to explain.
are you asking me why I don't run around keeping a tally of who is alive or isn't?

Is this a question just to make fun of how little I pay attention to these things or is this relevant to my alignment in any way.

I mean because if you're going to argue me being paranoid the scum team has something up their sleeves and used yesterday to propel it is anything other than me freaking out as town that the game was over then I have no clue what world you live in. and since that should be the only conclusion you can come to then this line of questioning is just serving for you to appear arrogant and call me dumb which I don't think is very relevant to the game state.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6445 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6443, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6442, Titan wrote:Gosh I wish I would have seen this fucking bullshit first so I could have ignored your arrogant ass.
i've literally asked you that same question three times since the day started. you even quoted it once and chastized me for not answering all of your questions!
I answered it when i saw it the second time.

I ignored it the first time for being overly aggressive and annoying.
Half troll/Half wall.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6446 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tammy, Im gonna be honest, you sound a little ridiculous there. I dont see any reason to think the game would end in 7:4 unless there is some godlike scum thing just in the bank for them.

I could see PA thinking that you were faking that....you even admit that you werent aware of the gamestate (7:4) so there definitely was an element of you not being 100% on top of things if you are town. Also I dont get that you are still saying its possible for the game to have ended in 7:4 and also claiming you didn't know it was in the first place.

You didnt bother to fact/sanity check yourself?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6447 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6439, Titan wrote:
I still think it would be possible and part of that I'm not going to explain.
Half troll/Half wall.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6448 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:26 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6440, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6437, AngryPidgeon wrote:My point is that I can't remember anything your slot has done to wow me other than BRO melting down on D1, which isn't even exactly alignment indicative or entirely game related.
if you're determined to jump through some mental hoops in order to pretend like our claim yesterday was scum motivated then i don't really care what would or wouldn't "wow" you
Wow pardon me for actually caring about what people are doing with their vestment in the game and not just basing my opinion on the game state off of unconfirmed roleclaims!
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6449 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6444, Titan wrote:
In post 6441, Just Sheep Us wrote:
are you asking me why I don't run around keeping a tally of who is alive or isn't?
are you seriously asking me whether i expect you to know how many people are alive at any given time?!?!
Is this a question just to make fun of how little I pay attention to these things or is this relevant to my alignment in any way.
i'd say it's pretty relevant because your paranoia
doesn't make any fucking sense
and "i have no idea what the current state of the game is" is a pretty shitty reason to call yourself town
I mean because if you're going to argue me being paranoid the scum team has something up their sleeves and used yesterday to propel it is anything other than me freaking out as town that the game was over then I have no clue what world you live in. and since that should be the only conclusion you can come to then this line of questioning is just serving for you to appear arrogant and call me dumb which I don't think is very relevant to the game state.
your paranoia doesn't seem genuine because it doesn't make any fucking sense.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”