Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2014 10:48 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 1222, Moratorium wrote:And then lied about his (public) role PM.
How?
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 1220, Moratorium wrote:But you didn't know that.
Are you implying he should have known because he's doc?
GMT+8
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 1:38 am

Post by Regfan »

Yeah okay, that claim makes a lot more sense. I had a very strong doctor read on BBT and it's why I wanted to pretend to scum-read him when I replaced in since it would give me reads on others as well as help my doctor read live throughout the night. I thought BBT was Malas doctor read too which is why I wanted her to answer if she thought Mora was the doctor and her reasoning behind why she believed he was is very very iffy.

I have the whole of tomorrow free so I can plan on spending a few hours just going back over everything but right now there's 2 sets of CC's:

1) Mora and BBT: Doctor
2) Xay and Mala: Blue

So each of you should have certainty in one other player being mafia, what I want from all of you is to put forward a list of reasons why the person you CC is mafia, why didn't notice these reasons earlier and who you think is mafia in the opposite CC.

Right now I'm thinking of lynching inside of the blue claims despite my strength in reads perhaps being stronger in the doctor claims since I think roleblocker is less likely to claim doctor out of the two roles but I'm willing to listen to arguments on why people think the opposite might be the case.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 1:58 am

Post by Moratorium »

Are you serious right now?

HE LIED ABOUT HIS ROLE PM WHICH IS QUOTED IN THE OP.
Men's evil manners live in brass; their virtues we write in water.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:04 am

Post by Moratorium »

OP wrote:Welcome to Newbie 1495 you are a Town Doctor

Abilities
You may vote during the day phase.
Protect:Each Night you may target a player, if successful, you will prevent them from dying that night.
Win condition
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Confirm via PM
BBT in #1219 wrote:Haha, it actually says in the PM that I can't target myself either. Well that's pretty annoying.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:10 am

Post by Moratorium »

Holy christ, I can't even believe I'm having to point this out.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:12 am

Post by Regfan »

In post 1228, Moratorium wrote:Are you serious right now? HE LIED ABOUT HIS ROLE PM WHICH IS QUOTED IN THE OP.
Yes, I am serious; I've seen several players not read their PMs properly and send in actions that aren't possible as town, I don't treat that as a scumslip at all unless your argument is that Jacob would have notified BBT about that mistake and I'm not sure if he's the kind of mod that would do such.

Again though I've said I'm more than likely lynching inside of the blue claims today (Think that's where we'll find the roleblocker) so either try and convince me that BBT is the roleblocker or convince me which of Xay or Mala is mafia and why they are.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:15 am

Post by Moratorium »

Unbelievable.

I'm just... stunned.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:17 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I have stated numerous times throughout the game why I believe Mala is scum. I have had it from around midway in D1 I believe. I provided more reasoning in my claim for a Mora/Mala scum-team, so I don't feel I have anything more to add.

You only have to look at Mala's contributions throughout the game to see she has just skated by and now suddenly on D3 after obviously forming a plan on N2 she comes out and her and Mora appear to be in agreement of the game situation within 2 posts.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:17 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hmm.

I do remember having a doctor role when I first started this site (not sure if it was a newbie or open game), but I sent a lol doc protect me and hoopla said no. So the newbie mistake of not knowing doc protects aren't self protected isn't the same issue.

Idk I didn't get doc vibes from BBT. I also mora I think when he said in the PM thing is that it's the reply from JS that he can't self protect but not in the initial.

I'm not ruling anything out, but why didn't BBT CC right in the beginning? Why did it take him more than a day to CC mora?
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:20 am

Post by Malakittens »

IM NOT SCUM THOUGH. Holy living fuck stop because if I'm lynched today town loses.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:20 am

In post 1234, Malakittens wrote:
I'm not ruling anything out, but why didn't BBT CC right in the beginning? Why did it take him more than a day to CC mora?
I explained that in my claim. I was trying to explain why Mora's claim made no sense (but was his only play given his actions for previous days but it wasn't going as I had planned so I felt I just had to do it when I did.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:20 am

Post by Malakittens »

Good god if we do end up lynching the Rb'r please cop me so I can confirm myself inno, Ty.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:21 am

In post 1235, Malakittens wrote:IM NOT SCUM THOUGH. Holy living fuck stop because if I'm lynched today town loses.
I'd rather lynch Mora as it's a conf. scum for me, but Regfan has suggested he is more willing to lynch outside of the doctor claims so that leaves me with you.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:22 am

Post by Moratorium »

So between self-confirming himself scum here, and lying about his role PM, we're seriously debating BBT's status?

I don't get this at all. I don't understand how to play the game of mafia anymore.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:23 am

Post by Regfan »

In post 1232, Moratorium wrote:Unbelievable. I'm just... stunned.
Look your argument is essentially that BBT claims to self-protect when it's not possible on this site, given that this is his first game that's not something he'd be aware of as either alignment and therefore it's plausible for him as town to attempt to self-save thinking that he's keeping himself alive and plausible for him as scum to fake self-saving. That means the only way your argument leads towards an alignment related conclusion is if you're arguing that Jacob would have alerted BBT that her action wasn't possible, given that I have got zero responses from Jacob about the investigations I've sent in other than a "No result" PM when day starts and the fact that he's ignored another PM that I sent him it's very plausible he wouldn't have told a doc their action isn't possible.

Again, I'm planning on doing a massive re-read of the game tomorrow and probably lynching in the VT claims, focus on showing me which is scum and why.
In post 1233, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I have stated numerous times throughout the game why I believe Mala is scum. I have had it from around midway in D1 I believe. I provided more reasoning in my claim for a Mora/Mala scum-team, so I don't feel I have anything more to add.
I'll throw a wrench in works then, do you not think Moras hammer on F-16 would make sense if he was mafia with Xay and was worried about the votes and lynch drifting back in that direction?
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:25 am

Post by Moratorium »

In post 1240, Regfan wrote:
Look your argument is essentially that BBT claims to self-protect when it's not possible on this site, given that this is his first game that's not something he'd be aware of as either alignment and therefore it's plausible for him as town to attempt to self-save thinking that he's keeping himself alive and plausible for him as scum to fake self-saving. That means the only way your argument leads towards an alignment related conclusion is if you're arguing that Jacob would have alerted BBT that her action wasn't possible, given that I have got zero responses from Jacob about the investigations I've sent in other than a "No result" PM when day starts and the fact that he's ignored another PM that I sent him it's very plausible he wouldn't have told a doc their action isn't possible.

Again, I'm planning on doing a massive re-read of the game tomorrow and probably lynching in the VT claims, focus on showing me which is scum and why.
In post 1233, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I have stated numerous times throughout the game why I believe Mala is scum. I have had it from around midway in D1 I believe. I provided more reasoning in my claim for a Mora/Mala scum-team, so I don't feel I have anything more to add.
I'll throw a wrench in works then, do you not think Moras hammer on F-16 would make sense if he was mafia with Xay and was worried about the votes and lynch drifting back in that direction?
So what's your opinion on the scum self-confirmation?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:26 am

In post 1240, Regfan wrote: I'll throw a wrench in works then, do you not think Moras hammer on F-16 would make sense if he was mafia with Xay and was worried about the votes and lynch drifting back in that direction?
That's difficult to argue against. The only thing I have with regards to that is I just don't think Mora/Xayzeck makes sense as a scum-team. Given I know Mora is scum, his tunneling on Xayzeck from the start of the game leads me to thinking Xayzeck is town. He may well do this as scum on scum, but I feel it's more likely scum on town.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:27 am

Post by Moratorium »

In post 1240, Regfan wrote:
I'm saying he lied about his PM. He stated his PM explicitly says self-protect. The role PM's are in the OP, and they don't explicitly say self-protect.

I'm in crazy land. this is crazy
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:27 am

Post by Regfan »

Every one of you has something that is confirmed mafia to them (Doc and VT cc's like I said) so if everyone insisted on lynching their CC we wouldn't get a lynch, that's why everyone has to be very open to lynching in either role-area at the moment.
In post 1239, Moratorium wrote:So between self-confirming himself scum here, and lying about his role PM, we're seriously debating BBT's status?
Given that he CC's you as doc (And you can say he did it because you pushed on him blah blah blah but his doc claim was something that was going to happen the second he started FoS'ing you when you claimed) his pointing out that him and Mala don't work as a scum team is not "confirming himself as scum" since in his eyes you were always going to be his counter-claim and therefore mean that none of the possibilities you suggested were relevant to him.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:30 am

In post 1244, Regfan wrote: Given that he CC's you as doc (And you can say he did it because you pushed on him blah blah blah but his doc claim was something that was going to happen the second he started FoS'ing you when you claimed) his pointing out that him and Mala don't work as a scum team is not "confirming himself as scum" since in his eyes you were always going to be his counter-claim and therefore mean that
none of the possibilities you suggested were relevant to him
Somebody understand why I said what I said, fantastic! Like I said, look at how quickly Mora and Mala were jumping on me for it, trying to point suspicion my way.

Seriously, it's Mora/Mala, there's nothing more to add.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:33 am

Post by Regfan »

In post 1243, Moratorium wrote:I'm saying he lied about his PM. He stated his PM explicitly says self-protect. The role PM's are in the OP, and they don't explicitly say self-protect. I'm in crazy land. this is crazy
If you're talking about you have half a point (Could have to do with interpretation of phrasing though), if you're talking about his claim post you don't.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:33 am

Post by Moratorium »

I didn't even read his claim post.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:34 am

Post by Moratorium »

I just don't know how to proceed right now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:35 am

You could offer yourself to be lynched and save us the time and effort?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”