Chamber
Glork
Albert B. Rampage
LoudmouthLee

Yosarian2
CrashtextDummie

MafiaSSK
Save the Dragons
I agree with this list, as modified. I think LML is lynch worthy. I don't have any feelings towards CTD.

I previously mentioned UT and Sotty as likely town. I am noting this here to remind myself to read through their posts to confirm/alter that position.

-----

@Zorblag:

In post 416, Zorblag wrote:
@Green Crayons:
Would you say that you're following the game on the whole fairly closely? Who is the scummiest of the players that you haven't particularly talked about so far?
(1) Yes.
(2) This is a loaded question that would be asked by scum.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 3:04 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

@GC - You have nothing to add from any of the content of the last few pages?
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 3:14 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I did add something to the conversation from the last few pages. You will find it in .
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Glork »

Okay, I didn't read every single word, but I've gotten caught up and have thoughts.

So regarding this whole VitR/LML thing, I think I am of the exact opposite opinion that everyone else seems to hold. I'm feeling a slightly scummy read on VitR, and I'm really unenthusiastic about the LML bandwagon (even though I have town reads on GC/ABR/possibly UT).

I really want to see Seol respond to the whole "lynching MafiaSSK because of a theory argument is bad" criticism of his earlier posts.

I'm wary of CES. I want to go reference the MLP game we played because something he said reminded me of that game, but I'll check that out later.

Yos's switch from VitR to LML is particularly cringe-worthy and smells like scum trying to ride the tides to an easy lynch.
Vote: Yosarian2

I am genuinely curious to know why people think LML went through the VC analysis to try to frame/jump on someone who hadn't had any attention whatsoever. Yeah, he lacked context as PJ indicated, but I'm really really really not seeing the connect between what LML did and an actual scum motivation. PJ's vote also feels in that opportunistic category. There's not a lot going on, and people might be feeling antsy after the downtime, so why not punish LML?

Basically, I want to lynch one of the following people:
Seol (pending further contributions, possibly?)
VitR
Yos2
petroleumjelly
Maybe CES (pending ~reasons~)
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Am I voting petroleumjelly?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Yes, I am. Good.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 8:24 am

Post by VitaminR »

Unvote, vote: petroleumjelly
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 8:47 am

Post by VitaminR »

That last post of pj really sets alarm bells ringing for me, particularly the opportunistic jump on LML and the wilful misunderstanding of everything I've said in response to him. I do not get the feeling at all that he's trying to understand my point of view and it rings insincere.
In post 417, petroleumjelly wrote:Your question in itself, though, practically concedes that if both Seol and I are debating MafiaSSK on the same issue, we probably have a valid point we are trying to get across. This is opposed to purposefully ganging up on a "weak" player. Certainly neither of us has a pressing need to go attacking "weak" players. I take it you would agree either of us can stand toe-to-toe on theory with practically anybody.
Sure, of course. The problem doesn't lie in whether you were right or wrong (I think you were right, for the record). The problem lies in voting someone over theory (scummy in and of itself). In that context, it's particularly bad when strong players do it to weak players (because the town is likely on your side, you can isolate the weak player and that makes everyone more likely to go after them).
In post 417, petroleumjelly wrote:Your defensiveness on my follow-up line of questioning has not impressed me, either. It was very clear players were interested in your answer to my original question ("who are the weak players"), but you instead sidestepped it twice and have now sidestepped my question on strong players.
I don't think this is true. If I recall correctly, only StD said (as a joke) that he was interested to see who I would list and, other than that, several people expressed the opinion that (like me) they didn't see the point.

I didn't answer these questions at first because I gave you the relevant answers and there's no obvious point to them.
I have continued not to answer them because I got the feeling you were pushing them on me just to keep some sort of interrogation going where you're asking the questions and all the pressure is on me. I wanted to see how you would respond if I pushed back, and I think I was right to think that you're not truly interested in my motivations.
In post 410, chamber wrote: I think saying this, unqualified, when someone is disagreeing isn't likely to help alleviate the confusion. I agree with the meaning of the statement, but its specific types of consistency that are scummy, and those types of consistency are, in ways, a lack of other types of consistency.
Fair enough, it was just a quick line I added when I saw that I had been ninja'ed.

To be honest, I don't think I quite agree with your description of why consistency can be a scum tell. It's more about the fact that human reasoning is by nature inconsistent (because we are influenced by gut feelings, we change our minds, we misremember things). Scum is constructing artificial reasoning and have a tendency to make it unnaturally consistent.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 417, petroleumjelly wrote:
5.)
Yosarian2, why do you think LoudmouthLee and VitaminR are unlikely bedfellows?
VitR's attack on LML doesn't look like distancing to me; if anything, he basically started the LML bandwagon, and pushed it aggressively even as it grew.

I guess it's possible that VitR decided that he would literally start off the game first thing by basically bussing one of his scumbuddies right at the start of day 1 just to look extra townie, but I consider that fairly unlikely. If LML flips scum, then VitR is likely to be town.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 423, LoudmouthLee wrote: c) Here's a really great question for you, PJ (and Yos, and EVERYONE ELSE ON THE POLICY KICK), why Nat, and not any of the other players that hadn't moved their votes? Because Nat was being adversarial. Was stirring the pot. Was angering people.
No, it's because Nat had contributed absolutely nothing, and was strongly implying that he was going to continue to contribute nothing.

I don't care about him rolling into the game and asking someone else who to vote for; provocative move, but not necessarally scummy. But then him never even reading the thread itself, and even just saying he was "lurking" was just too anti-town to let stand.

d) Why not let everyone else do that? You guys can go after the lurker tells (I don't believe in them) and I look to actively scum hunt.
I wish you would.

I really am not a fan of your voting analysis; that might be fine for a starting point, but I would expect some follow-up scumhunting on your part, and I haven't seen it.

So, you did a voting analysis, and UT jumped out at you. Fine. After that, did you go back and read his posts in ISO? What did you think about his posts and about what he was actually saying? Do you have any questions for him? Do you have any comments about his playstyle, or arguments with anything he's said, or anything? Nothing in your posts gives me any indication that you did. I get a similar vibe from your STD vote, too; you voted him, fine, but then you just...stopped. You didn't really say anything more about him, or question him, or attack any of his posts, or try to put pressure on him, or anything.

I just get the disturbing feeling that you did a vote analysis, used it as a reason to park your vote on UT, and then just stopped thinking about it instead of continuing to scumhunt and to try to figure out your suspect's alignment after that point. It feels more like a scum looking for an excuse to vote then a town who really wants to figure out someone's alignment. And I get that vibe from both of your "serious" votes. (Assuming that the Tigras vote wasn't serious; the ambiguity around that still bugs me as well).
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 428, Glork wrote: Yos's switch from VitR to LML is particularly cringe-worthy and smells like scum trying to ride the tides to an easy lynch.
Vote: Yosarian2

Have you read LML's posts this game, Glork?

I mean, like, ANY of them?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Glork »

Hey Yos, since you're here, what motivation do you see for scum-LML parking his vote on UT? Saying "this guy's votes are bad" and waiting for a response/reaction (which hasn't even come, I might note) seems pretty okay to me. Why is this such an issue for you?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Glork »

Like, suppose UT had responded, and his response regarding his voting patterns was legit, and LML continued to be adamant that the vote analysis was enough reason to stay on UT. Then you might have a point about someone trying to hard when the case isn't there.

But in like 15 posts 3 people were jumping down LML's throat for what was very clearly an exploratory vote desinged to get the game running again. He even said he was trying something to jump-start discussion after the site was down.

Signed,
The Whitest Knight
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Why does it have to be UT that responds? People challenged the vote and LmL stuck to his guns.
In post 428, Glork wrote:I'm wary of CES. I want to go reference the MLP game we played because something he said reminded me of that game, but I'll check that out later.
Doubtful.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Left my notes at work. However I explained my main points from the first 5 pages. Whilst I don't agree with some of what he says, I get M-SSKs points especially when he clarifies, Tigris on the other hand on reread has a very manufactured vote, sitting on this, Im not sure its very scummy. Post 42 is just meh, in that she explained that she was trying to get more info, but because she explained why, it doesn't work. It doesn't have enough behind it to give any info. I can't see a scummy reason why she would do this... It confuses me as I can see an inexperienced player doing this as a way of responding to pressure, but I don't view her as an inexperienced player.

Other thoughts,

Chamber would tell me that I can't read him, but from my point of view, he is playing to his town meta. But thats mainly from F2F mafia.

ABR is also playing to his town meta, from what I remember his town and scum game are completely different.

Farside made a terrible vote on chamber.

Yos is playing games which I don't particularly like. I remember him as a straight forward chap as town.

I disagree with Sottys 102 (apart from the ABR line) in its entirety.

There was a question I had for GC but for the life of me I have forgotten what it was.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 436, Glork wrote:Hey Yos, since you're here, what motivation do you see for scum-LML parking his vote on UT? Saying "this guy's votes are bad" and waiting for a response/reaction (which hasn't even come, I might note) seems pretty okay to me. Why is this such an issue for you?
It's part of the same pattern. Like I said in my initial vote, both that vote and the STD vote feels equally bad; like he's just looking for an excuse to look like he's scumhunting, but isn't really interested in finding out anyone's alignment. Overall, I get the feeling he's much more interested in trying to explain and defend himself then in trying to find scum.

Tell me if I'm crazy, I haven't played in a while, but nothing in his posting this game feels like the town-LML posting I'm used to. It all just feels off.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 439, Porochaz wrote: Yos is playing games which I don't particularly like. I remember him as a straight forward chap as town.
Uh. What "games" am I playing? I thought I was being completely straightforward.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In that you were asking VitR to guess the reason why you were voting him. My memory of you would be to be fairly "to the point" with your suspicions.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

LoudmouthLee (3) -- Green Crayons, Yosarian2, petroleumjelly
Kublai Khan (1) -- MrBuddyLee
MafiaSSK (3) -- Seol, CrashTextDummie, undo
Seol (4) -- Sotty7, Shanba, Cogito Ergo Sum, chamber
Untrod Tripod (1) -- LoudmouthLee
Cogito Ergo Sum (1) -- MafiaSSK
petroleumjelly (3) -- Albert B. Rampage, Save the Dragons, VitaminR
Zorblag (1) -- Untrod Tripod
Porochaz (2) -- DrippingGoofball, Zorblag
Yosarian2 (1) -- Glork

Not voting: Kublai Khan, Porochaz
22 alive, 12 to lynch.

Seol hasn't picked up his PM. I'll give him a day or so more before I start looking for a replacement.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Porochaz »

This is going to be annoyingly formatted, sorry.

Pages 6 - 10, quickly

This game was devised as oldy mafia, not respected mafia. There are people, myself included, who would be considered weak or "non noteworthy" in this game, but that wasn't the aim of this game. It's a peeve that has gone through this section of the game. Describing anyone as a weak player is insulting.

My initial point was against the case I made against CTD. I'm not changing my opinion on this one. I feel the posts 128 and 129, gave reasons which were not scummy and the voting pattern weird. The reasons themselves were only "he did this" and I am not sure there was any thought as to why chamber would use certain language if he is scum.

136 - Shanbas town, his playstyle is lighthearted, again its f2f meta, but this is my townmeta for him (although I want him to post more, because it makes me happy)

144 - Sotty makes another post I dislike, its WIFOM-y and I feel incorrect, I am not sure you can really garner much info from people attacking who they think is big player and who isn't.

@Sotty, Do you have any recent experience playing with SSK?

156 - This is one of the SSK posts that striked me as off, the CES case is not good. He has the basis of a point, but it's not a good one. But he has tried to fill in the gaps here and made a few jumps to make a case, it really isn't a good post. Furthermore, CES's playstyle in the quotes posted are not indicative of his alignment.

159 - Weasel Mafia was a joke.

162 - Seol/VitR - talking about "easy targets". I hate this phrasing. I'm not sure a town mindset would be describing players as easy targets. Maybe unless it was describing scum going after players, but he is talking about strong players.

179 - LML didn't answer the question. Which was my note about it. But its in the next section and has already been addressed, so I will get to it next time. In relation to this I have no experience of LMLs meta at all. If someone could help me in this regard it would be useful.

202 - Nats play was pretty prickish, but his Seol vote was bad beyond this. I hate that kind of sheeping.

208 is an interesting post from GC especially in regards to undo. I'm not sure how undo could have missed GC's reasoning for agreeing with Yos's case on VitR. In any case, GC is correct that undo is highlighting something that is not correct.

241 - I don't get Sotty's insistence on pushing GC's comparison between herself and VitR. It's lasted way to long as a point anyway and Im pretty sure its been explained to death.

244 - Is the first pjelly post I don't particularly like. The pushing of the weak player question, I am unsure why this is relevant to the game in hand. (again, there is some of my own insecurities coming into play here). I don't like his interaction with Glork, 3a means nothing and 3c is overly aggressive and unhelpful.

I do however agree with his stance on SSK in regards to CES, but that is explained above.

7. Is a bit naff to be honest, the FOS came a bit out of nowhere. But I see in the next section its retracted so meh.

248 - OMGUS. really?

This is the most I am going to be able to do for now. As I will be busy with the funeral and will be in no mood to be on site. I am back on Sunday but obviously I might not be back until slightly later as I reckon it's going to be tough.

Thanks for all your support by the way, it's been tough.

Back to the game, the problem I see with this way of writing notes is that I've got little bits of scumminess from a lot of players and I haven't been able to refine that into something more substantial. I have a lot of suspicions so far but not enough for me to feel good about placing a vote. That said Im guessing that will change more as I read the last 8 pages... (+/- the 10 or so pages you add in the interim)
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 440, Yosarian2 wrote:Tell me if I'm crazy, I haven't played in a while, but nothing in his posting this game feels like the town-LML posting I'm used to. It all just feels off.
I think you're crazy, but what do you expect LML's town posting style to be like?
In post 444, Porochaz wrote:@Sotty, Do you have any recent experience playing with SSK?
Not recent though, I can't even remember the games I have played with him just that I have. (California trilogy I think for one?) I just have a strong gut read with his posting style and reactions combine with the little knowledge of a little of his older meta.

Just a superficial post tonight, I'll be back tomorrow with a little more time to read though.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 442, Porochaz wrote:In that you were asking VitR to guess the reason why you were voting him. My memory of you would be to be fairly "to the point" with your suspicions.
So you're suspicious of me because I was stirring shit up and trying to create pressure and get reactions during a time when most of the rest of the town was still just random voting? That seems like a strange reaction on your part, especially for you to bring up now. Isn't trying to get reactions like what I was trying to do with vitR obviously helpful to the town at that stage of the game?

I'm equally confused by people like Glork for apparently expecting me to stick with a page 5 suspicion for the rest of the game, and claims to find it opportunistic that I switched to a better suspect when I had more information. Just weird play, I don't get it.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 445, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 440, Yosarian2 wrote:Tell me if I'm crazy, I haven't played in a while, but nothing in his posting this game feels like the town-LML posting I'm used to. It all just feels off.
I think you're crazy, but what do you expect LML's town posting style to be like?

More analytical, more information-gathering, more debating people he finds suspicious. This game, either he's not scumhunting other then a few bloodless voting analysis posts, or else he's keeping his cards very close to his chest, and neither is what I would expect of him.

I looked back at old games of his to see if I was remembering correctly, and while he hasn't played a (non-ongoing, non-newbie) game in quite a while, it does look like my memory is correct. I believe this is his most recent, completed, non-newbie game.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

He was town, and I'm getting a totally different vibe this game. Of course, that was 4 years ago, so who knows, but his play here doesn't feel right.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Okay. Reading is going a lot slower than anticipated due to RL job constraints.

But I've read the first four pages and lately I've had the belief that first impressions are far moar important then we generally give them credit. This is based on the observation that as the game goes on and town states their reads and positions on events, scum learns how to blend in by taking corresponding or contravening positions and begin the game of manipulation. Then it's a game of whether scum can maintain a town-mindset facade of town-mindset while eliminating the most troublesome towns. Then scum lose by either fucking up or being unlucky.

But at the very beginning of the game, that town mindset facade is at it's most fragile because scum have the least information to manipulate. So going on that this is my early impressions.

Town

DGB
STD
ABR
Glork
chamber
CES
PJ
farside
Untrod Tripod
mafiaSSK
Green Crayons
YosDos

Scum

sotty7
LML
VitaminR
porochaz
Seol
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

1.)
VitaminR, I understand your point of view just fine -- you feel that MafiaSSK was obviously outclassed trying to argue theory against myself, Seol, and potentially LoudmouthLee. But your point of view is simply
not workable

The fact that we all had the same "theory"-based issue with MafiaSSK is neither a reason to think Seol, myself, or LoudmouthLee are scum,
nor
is it a reason to think MafiaSSK is Town. If anything, it should be expected that if somebody espouses a bad theory in a game filled with "Oldies" that they are going to be taken to task for it. And if the player with a bad theory is considered "weak," they are necessarily going to appear to be outclassed.

While you accuse me of not trying to understand your vote or intentions,
you
(and others) have tried to compact both my and Seol's vote on MafiaSSK to being based on theory. If you read our posts, while theory
was
an initial springboard in-part, it was not (and is not) the crux of
either
of our arguments. The question is why he claims to have that theory (e.g., is he being honest?, does he actually believe it?, has he applied it sensibly?, is he overstating himself?, is he willing to amend his theory?). I can assume that everybody here has some elements of mafia theory that I would disagree with. But here, the circumstances surrounding MafiaSSK's theory all suggest to me a scum mentality more than a true Town mentality.

2.)
Glork and VitaminR, please explain how my LoudmouthLee vote is "opportunistic" and why this "opportunism" is scummy.

I have been biting my tongue on LoudmouthLee for a while, but his Vote Count Analysis (apparently made to rekindle interest in the game after the crash) has so little worthwhile analysis that I can draw no conclusions beyond that he is acting busy in the hopes it makes him look Town.

At what point would it
not
be "opportunistic" of me to vote LoudmouthLee?

3.)
In post 428, Glork wrote:I am genuinely curious to know why people think LML went through the VC analysis to try to frame/jump on someone who hadn't had any attention whatsoever. Yeah, he lacked context as PJ indicated, but I'm really really really not seeing the connect between what LML did and an actual scum motivation. PJ's vote also feels in that opportunistic category. There's not a lot going on, and people might be feeling antsy after the downtime, so why not punish LML?
In post 436, Glork wrote:Hey Yos, since you're here, what motivation do you see for scum-LML parking his vote on UT?
FoS: Glork

This is striking me as purposefully framing an issue in a particular light instead of the correct light. I do not believe any person who voted for LoudmouthLee based on his ultimate choice of vote (Untrod Tripod) -- the concern was the manner and (lack of) analysis that led him to it.

The burden is not on us to figure out why LoudmouthLee would vote for Untrod Tripod.

LoudmouthLee has already taken some heat, as you concede by suggesting people are "riding the tides to an easy lynch." To alleviate such heat, scum are going to want to look productive and Townish. LoudmouthLee's post looks designed
precisely
for that purpose, substituting work for scumhunting. I do not get the impression he is actually trying to figure out players' alignments. He is pushing names into an Excel document and focusing on the outliers in one direction (lots of vote changing) but not the other direction (lack of vote changing).

Skimming LoudmouthLee's posts in the Mountainous game Yosarian2 linked to, I get the same impression. In the linked game, LoudmouthLee asked pointed questions and dissected others' opinions. In
this
game he largely argues with people attacking him, and now that he has put forth his own analysis on the game it is devoid of in-game context.

4.)
In post 423, LoudmouthLee wrote:c) Here's a really great question for you, PJ (and Yos, and EVERYONE ELSE ON THE POLICY KICK), why Nat, and not any of the other players that hadn't moved their votes? Because Nat was being adversarial. Was stirring the pot. Was angering people. You say policy. I say VI. I think, somewhere in the middle, we're both right.
This is far from a great question. Natirasha was being deliberately and abrasively unhelpful. He refused to read the game upon replacing in, and then rather than contributing posted merely that he was "lurking." In short, he was not playing the game, nor was he even making an appearance of playing the game. Players like that do not belong in games. Had I been on-line I would have gladly voted for him to force him into either contributing or replacing out. Feel free to add me as temporarily changing my vote to Natirasha in your Vote Count Analysis if it would help.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”