Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Nazarene »

I didn't do jackshit until day 2 had already started. I suggested neighbouring you because I was unsure on your alignment (I was basically on everyone's but xay, who I didn't wanna talk to) and you guys are strong players.

So timeline

Day1 start-->day 1 end-->I suggest recruiting you guys-->day 2-->I start playing and get retrospective townread on N and scumread on you and rach-->am reconsidering scumread on you guys

K?

Now talk to me about zar before day end pls

~Tier
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Nazarene »

In post 49, sangres wrote:neighborize not recruit. I have recruit on the brain.
*giggles*
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:47 am

Post by sangres »

Your timeline and Aegor's timeline differ somewhat.

I'm not set at ease by either explanation, especially Aegor's. It baffles me that a town neighborizer in a 9p game would risk neighborizing even a null read.

Zar

His day 1 posts were underwhelming. There was a lot going on that was comment-worthy if not vote-worthy, given there had been 2 large bandwagons. His one substantive post picked a joke-post from Nacho to respond to.

Reads were all nulls with the exception of Rach whom he was townreading somewhat. :)

initially gave me a bad feeling because it seemed like he focused on his read of Rach flipping, which wasn't as big a deal IMO as not having opinions about other players.

was better but was more about what he's doing instead of playing this game than about getting back to the game. This is a general form of a tell that I find works better in shorter games, but still sets my teeth on edge when I see it in an otherwise unimpressive contribution to the game.

But, I like 331 where he calls Nacho out for not doing offsite research on his play.

I also like his reach-out to town reads.

Maya

Super low content, basically and no scumhunting. In her most recent posts some of the comments seem like fabricated reads, specifically TF and Katsuki.

Rach

Nacho had a meta reason for thinking she's town that I don't want to go into because this neighborhood will eventually be public. From my perspective, and stuff that I don't think represents a competitive advantage when playing with her, she doesn't usually bus (maybe never buses?) or push her teammates as scum. She also really really resists putting reads and content into the game thread as scum. Overall her play almost always looks objectively at least a little scummy and sometimes a lot scummy regardless of her alignment.

Nacho and I talked about a hypothetical TF/Rach scum team and in the event Cabd's scum he'd probably try to orchestrate their play, which could make some of what I look for in her play moot. But, I don't know how well Rach would do at following a Cabd-style scum plan.

And right now, I'm not seeing anything in the game thread that looks like it could be coming from scum-Cabd. This looks like his apathetic town game (not his apathetic scum game). However, there are some things I'll want to see when he gets active again before I'd call him town.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:48 am

Post by sangres »

not sure how I got a smilie into that post. :/ Didn't intend to indicate humor there (or anywhere, really).
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Nazarene »

In post 52, sangres wrote:I'm not set at ease by either explanation, especially Aegor's. It baffles me that a town neighborizer in a 9p game would risk neighborizing even a null read.
Dun worry, we just suck at this game.

I see your comments about 298, don't you agree with it's content tho?

Your comments on rach are: she plays scummily as town so she's town? Don't buy that.

You also say she hardly puts reads inthread as scum, which she hasn't actually done so, so you think she's scum?

Can you just state your read on her?

And if you think we're town, why don't you wanna share nacho's reasons for townreading her? Is it really so secret other people can't see it postgame?
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Nazarene »

And re maya: hasn't done shit but is that necessarily alignment-indicative? Rach has done the same but even worse; she's pretending she has and making exvuses why she didn't do more.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 7:07 am

Post by sangres »

Nacho had her as town based on his meta read. I'd have her at null, maybe null-town based on my own methods of reading her. She could wind up in my scumpile via POE at this point but I'd feel like it was on shaky ground.

Compared to her scum games that I've seen, she's being more forthcoming here.

Nacho will share his meta reasons if he wants to share them.

I'm not sure what I think about you guys. You've shot down my theoretical basis for townreading you and I'm still trying to develop another theory that would account for a town motivation in your behaviors so far. I'd probably put you at null-town in an alternate universe where the conversation about neighborizing us took a different direction.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 7:07 am

Post by sangres »

In post 55, Nazarene wrote:And re maya: hasn't done shit but is that necessarily alignment-indicative? Rach has done the same but even worse; she's pretending she has and making exvuses why she didn't do more.
Maya's fabricated-looking reads are a concern.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 7:12 am

Post by sangres »

I don't understand why the evolution of our Zar read is such a concern to you.

Zar's game-content in post 293 was ok and probably is close to what I'd think of Rach if I had less experiential meta, especially scum-meta.
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Nazarene »

Can you expand on what scum meta on rach amde you think zar might be incorrect?

I'm concerned because if you see the thing zar is seeing, I find it weird you'd put him as scum
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 10:41 am

Post by sangres »

Xenoblade and xenogears games are the ones I am drawing from. Particularly xenogears.

The thing that bugged me about Zar is how sparse the data was at that point. The data is still pretty sparse actually. There's about as much posting in this neighborhood as there is from day 2 in the game thread.

Zar later elaborated that he has some experiential Rach meta, too.

Rach is an easy lynch. She typically has a few awkward posts (or more) in most games.

There are some players that are just so easy to go after that it's always a cautionary flag. Rach is one of those players. Zar from what I can see is sort of on the cusp of the point where I'd expect him to be aware of that.
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Nazarene »

Do you know who maya actually is?
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by sangres »

I don't. Do you?
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by Nazarene »

No. But I think it matters.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 11:43 am

Post by sangres »

I thought that the thread needed more from both our slots in the game thread.

I think I was right. Whether you get us lynched or not, our concerns will be in front of the whole player list, and not at the mercy of Cabd's interpretation.

If you're scum, you won't dare claim to be the neighborizer after this.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by sangres »

Ok, so you have a couple choices, assuming you're scum. One of them you need to do if you're town, too.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by sangres »

hi guys we think you're scum and are going to lynch you tomorrow!
are you excited?
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by sangres »

you should just claim scum to us at the beginning of the night and then shoot the shit out of us.
that's what i'd do as scum. you know jailkeeper, so no protective role.
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 8:56 pm

Post by Nazarene »

Hey uh we are town!

And the super duper last few ffery posts made me think you are town somewhat but I'm not sure!

And I'm gonna analyze the shit out of this game and find the last scum!
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 9:02 pm

Post by Nazarene »

There's just 22 pages so I'm rereading the shit out of them.
And if I conclude you are town I will completely bash you with analysis because either zar or I are dying tonight.

And if I do conclude that you should just be damn willing to talk to me. I mean, if we were scum, we'd just kill you now, wouldn't we?

-T
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by Nazarene »

And just ftr, I certainly wouldn't hammer my partner in such a circumstance, when there is second to no pressure on me. You both played with me in mistakes and I kept calling who town to the latest possible moment and then when nacho made a case I was like 'uh ok maybe'. Anyway, I'd not vote, let it go to deadline and steal one of town's valuable lynches and probably nightkill you. And later I would maybe bus the fuck out of my partner but I'd certainly let it go to deadline.

But this is kinda invalid if there's plurality lynching but there is no deadline lynch rule in the rules so I thiiink it wouldve been a no lynch if we hadn't voted.

Weirdest thing here is how you think we are scum and being blatant about it. No town in their right mind would do that. That means:
-you are not town, are killing me tonight, and are just trolling
-you can't die
-you don't think we are scum and are just trying to draw the NK in case we are scum.
-you are stupid

It's probably the first or the third.

Anyway, off to game analysis.
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 9:26 pm

Post by Nazarene »

You're going to process and push what I say if we die overnight, okay?
In post 65, sangres wrote:Ok, so you have a couple choices, assuming you're scum. One of them you need to do if you're town, too.
Just be upfront if you have something useful to say
In post 67, sangres wrote:you should just claim scum to us at the beginning of the night and then shoot the shit out of us.
that's what i'd do as scum. you know jailkeeper, so no protective role.
Goddammit I thought a jailer was sth diff than a JK but I was too lazy to research it.

That makes my second option for why you're talking to us a bit less likely.
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 9:46 pm

Post by Nazarene »

I'm at page 4 now.
I'm kinda not seeing the evilness I saw in you before but still the evilness in rach remains. Why do you think her opening post was indicative of her being town? I'd like navho to answer this, please, since all I've gotten is some mumbo-jumbo excuse from ffery.

And I'm still depressed you went after N :(
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 10:31 pm

Post by Nazarene »

Why did you think maya was town in 290?

I swear if you're gonna ignore me again for 'not being sure if we're town' I'm gonna hit something
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 10:33 pm

Post by Nazarene »

And just a quick note I'm disgusted with the inaccuracy and narcissism of all the nacho posts up to here.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”