Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by Titus »

A) So you've played with me, great. Why don't you tell the class why I shouldn't be listened to solely because
I am Titus
. Can you do it without crumbing one of your heads to me?
B) Disagreeing with me is a reason to have a dialouge, not to turn on the discredit machine... that is unless you are scum
C) I didn't to anyone who actually understood what I was doing. So if you are town, you really don't understand the annoying jackass gambit.

Antihero, that vote is not a good vote. Vote the scums with me. Your vote is a lurker/personality vote. Please have a dialouge with me or sheep me.

Vote Count 4.07

Lemniscate (4) - Kublai Khan, Twisted Advice, zMuffinMan, Antihero
Turkish Van (2) - Lords of the Unreal, Cho
Twisted Advice (2) - Titus, Lemniscate
Cho (1) - Turkish Van

Not Voting (1) - jbomber732

10 alive, 6 to lynch.

Deadline is June 17th, 11:00 a.m. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-06-17 11:00:00)
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Antihero »

UNVOTE:
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Antihero »

well, i've been comparing lemni to cho this whole time, but i actually don't think that's a fair comparison. cho has at least given reads on everybody. lemni has been here since May 20th but has only given reads on two slots.

what's up with that? even if lemni thought her slot was going down in flames (which it really wasn't), then why would she at least do... i don't know... something.

as town, there's the "fuck it, i don't want to spend any time" excuse. BUT, why even join a game if that's your thinking? if you're not prepared to do some reading, wouldn't you... not replace into a 50+ page game? AND, if you're town, it's not like dying prevents you from fulfilling your win condition.

as scum, there's plenty of reason to stonewall. namely, not giving away your last scumbuddy.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Antihero »

and i kind of figure that either

1) lemni really is scum, and it's like khan is saying. the game is stalling because scum are just bumbling around and don't know what to do.

OR

2) muffinman and khan are completely taking me for a ride and lynching out of the legions of anti-town.

part of me is really bothered about that greyice kill and what that means for khan and part of me just thinks that the greyice kill was a join date (meta) kill and doesn't necessarily have to do with his reads.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by Antihero »

BUT if lemni really is scum, then where's the resistance to the wagon? who's her buddy? the only logical answer that follows is titus, which is pretty unsatisfactory given that katarina was pretty town and titus is pretty town as well.

i suppose lemni could be the serial killer. but monkeyman making that peregrine night 1 kill...? i don't know......
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Antihero, scum love to take town on rides to lynch Anti-town. I totally used this to my advantage in Mini Theme Upick 1539. We had a guy who literally on day 1 would refuse to vote anyone but one other guy. He got lynched. Then, there was a bunch of other anti-town behavior. One guy was so convinced I was scum, he CCed my suicide bomber claim. Given the levels of derp, I even talked my way out of exploding on him.

So yeah, Lemi is easy bait to lynch. For a player like that, you watch the prods like a hawk.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1633, zMuffinMan wrote:
antihero wrote:pick out your strongest ones (what you would call your "townbloc") and please give me a quick blurb about why they're town
<snip>
oh but anyway, muffinman you made this for me and i was too hammered at the time to appreciate it...

twisted, khan, nati, nottyslot

re: twisted

yeah, fine. i'm just ready to write that slot off as town and quit second guessing myself.
if they're pulling one over on me, they did a good job.

re: nottyslot

while i try my hardest to not be tainted by meta, i'm tainted by meta here. i've seen notty's town game before (dark age of the law) and he was very engaged, motivated, and talkative. ever since this game began, he's been strikingly unengaged and detached. i know notty recently siteflaked, but the detachment was since the beginning of the game.

re: khan

you mention not having an agenda, but i'm having a hard time trusting that. i don't know, the push on lemni seems kind of single minded. i really want to force myself to believe that this slot is town.

re: nati

yeah, that sounds fine. the only issue i have with this slot is that nati's second wind seemed really short lived. he and kaze are back to their old ways...
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by Cho »

Sorry. I'm really having trouble trying not to play as anti-town as I usually do. (That was one of my motives for making this alt, but I suppose I haven't quite succeeded at that, now have I?)

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by Cho »

I really want Turkish Van to be scum. Is that wrong?

Arden

jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Post by jbomber732 »

I just make reads based on the vibes people give me, Titus. You can call it scummy or stupid, but thats how I read.
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Post by jbomber732 »

Granted, I do use SOME reasoning, but I do make reads from the gut too.
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:44 am

Post by Lemniscate »

TA and KK are both scum. It was mentioned we got two scum Day 1. Which shows me that there's either 1 or 2 more people left as scum, and an SK if there is one. Which trust me, I really wish I got the SK role. I watched my Husband play it recently and I was so jealous... although perhaps my play would be completely different then.

KK and TA are awfully upset over nothing... which screams scum caught for the wrong reasons. Can anyone objectively read their posts without seeing scum caught for the wrong reasons? think about it... how pissed would you be as scum, to be called out as scum and have a lynch wagon start on you all because of bull crap reasons. I'd be pissed too.

As town? Well I'd let my play do the talking, and not over-react and scream uneducated expletives and call someone stupid / anti-town for pursuing a lynch. Notice how I didn't do that to KK and TA while they are pushing their pathetic lynch wagon on me....

Anti, I don't have any other reads right now. If that's scummy, dang. I don't mean to be, but I'm also not going to lie. I could easily make up reads and look better to you if I wanted to, but that serves no meaning because as town, there's no reason for me to lie. Period.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

Can't tell if Lemi is sheeping or has his own unique thoughts...

Jbomber, I am asking what gives you those vibes so we can have a conversation. Saying he's scum no but he's scum convinces no one.

Cho, why do you want TV to be scum? It's ok to admit you have a bias in that regard. However, let's talk evidence.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:09 am

Post by jbomber732 »

Everyone stopped trying to have conversations with me a while ago
Lords of the Unreal
Lords of the Unreal
Townie
Lords of the Unreal
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Lords of the Unreal »

VOTE: Titus

<3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1739, Lords of the Unreal wrote:VOTE: Titus

<3
<3 Nice gambit vote. Now vote the scums with me Nati.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

titus

have you actually read much of the game yet?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

antihero wrote:if lemni really is scum, then where's the resistance to the wagon? who's her buddy? the only logical answer that follows is titus, which is pretty unsatisfactory given that katarina was pretty town and titus is pretty town as well
ignoring the possibility lemni is SK, she has... one buddy. who may or may not want to super commit to a town read on her, or hard defend her, etc, for fear of being linked to her

tbh, i don't think titus's play is at all indicative of someone who's scum with lemni. i'd be more looking at someone like TV who's not really forthcoming with reads, not really commenting on lemni or the lemni wagon, etc
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

antihero wrote:i know notty recently siteflaked, but the detachment was since the beginning of the game.
*shrug* tbh, it wasn't until about p40 in my read through that i started town reading notscience

i suppose my read through was a bit skewed since there's no real sense of time when i'm just reading pages, but i thought that burst of activity between like... p40 and p45 or whenever it was looked really town
antihero wrote:re: khan

you mention not having an agenda, but i'm having a hard time trusting that. i don't know, the push on lemni seems kind of single minded.
i don't think it is single-minded, though? no more than my push is. KK had a scum read on AJ, lemni's play so far has basically consisted of calling KK scum and then calling TA scum, and not really doing much of anything else. like, yeah he thinks lemni is scum, probably for a lot of the same reasons i do, but i don't really consider that an agenda so much as pushing someone he thinks is scum.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

jbomber wrote:Everyone stopped trying to have conversations with me a while ago
you could always engage people yourself

or talk about your reads in more depth than just "gut"

or whatever
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Antihero »

now i'm kinda' back to wanting to lynch TV

goddamnit...
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by Twisted Advice »

^9/10 would sheep

Iago
Lords of the Unreal
Lords of the Unreal
Townie
Lords of the Unreal
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by Lords of the Unreal »

In post 1740, Titus wrote:
In post 1739, Lords of the Unreal wrote:VOTE: Titus

<3
<3 Nice gambit vote. Now vote the scums with me Nati.
Kaze. This is Kaze. I'm in this hydra too, tyvm.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Titus (and others), here is why you read the game and why you should lynch Lemniscate.

Let's start here:
In post 476, GreyICE wrote:
In post 468, mnemonicdevice wrote:Greetings and Hello everyone!

Sorry that guzame didn't post anything of content.

Ashmed Tell, 100% autolynch

Vote: mnemonicdevice

Free day 1 scum lynch
This is where and how mnemonicdevice got caught and lynched.

Turkish Van agrees with the tell and jumps on ().
Followed by jbomber732 () who agrees with the tell.
Antihero jumps on the bandwagon agreeing with the tell. (+)
Lords of the Unreal & beastcharizard hop on. ( & ).

Then there's this:
In post 596, MonkeyMan576 wrote:oh, and....
Vote: mnmonic

Not because of anything that he did, but because of his predecessor.
Look at this! "Not because of anything he did"?? Fucking really? The whole wagon is based on the amished tell. Which specifically mnemonicdevice did.

This is a vote on a scum teammate. This is a vote that leaves the door open for him to jump off if mnemonicdevice says something that looks or sounds town. Guzame didn't do anything to be worthy of a lynch, mnemonicdevice absolutely did. This is a vote made with the mentality of "Oh, I have to post an original reason for voting in case this thing falls apart and I look like I'm just bandwagonning." This vote makes no sense from a town POV. You don't jump on a wagon based entirely on what the replacee did because you expressed some suspicion of the replaced.

Then (yadda yadda)..
MafiaSSK jumps onto the mnemonicdevice is scum idea. .
Hopkirk L-1s and Twisted Advice hammers.

This game sucks right now because scum is going to keep me around until I'm mislynch material because I'm dirty for not being on the mnemonicdevice lynch. I deliberately stayed off it because I had a massive scum-read on GreyICE. So I have to stay in this position of frustration because nobody is going to listen to me. Scum will tarnish me and dumb illiterate town are playing by the seat of their pants when there's evidence to sift through.

I have townreads on Titus, zMuffinMan, jbomber732, Antihero.

Lords of the Unreal & Twisted Advice are townish but not solidly so because I can't ever read hydras that well.

Cho and Turkish Van are possible scum.

And Lemniscate is scum.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:59 pm