The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8375 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:19 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

mastin, when you call everyone scum you're bound to get everyone right eventually
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8376 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:22 am

Post by pieguyn »

btw, normally I never think about a godfather unless I need to, but in a Cabd game I was p much assuming there'd be one

I don't get why you all didn't assume the same thing tbh. I wasn't about to game the setup - I was trying to play this like a standard game exclusively focusing on reads without regard to role results, and hopefully the results would match my reads (which would indicate they were right)

yeah it was a lolcabdgame assumption but it was right so sue me

also the RG lynch was terrible. that slot was p much obvtown and I have no idea why they got lynched. at the end of the day all it took for me to get the correct scumteam was being 100% sure about {CF, Tammy, BWS} town and 99% sure on RG town - that was the lynch that ended up losing the game. protip: when NS is scum you can just ~feel~ the hatred of the role PM through his posts. but he was consistently posting and pushing people here, nothing like any of his scumgames - I don't like relying on lolmeta but that's one read you can generally get right. Brian was also p consistently town all game.

I don't mean to take anything away from the scumteam though. they did amazing
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8377 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:25 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 8367, AngryPidgeon wrote:
pieguyn wrote:based on reads I'd say AP, penguin, fox and hound + a 4th and idk who it is
: O
yep :3

I had a p much solid set of townreads sans Nacho and was waffling back and forth between like

{PV, magenta, you, penguin, fox and hound} for the remaining scum the entire damn game

but I figured I would never look past mastin on D2 and I could figure it out on D3

screw you all for killing me :cry:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #8378 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

mastin2 wrote:
F-16 wrote:But it seems so implausible that AP is acting the way he has been and is actually town.
Basically, yeah. AP's play isn't that of a town player trying to figure the game out. It's of a scum player, cheekily fucking around, dancing to the victory tune of "You got fucked" to any and all town to see, be it from the grave in the present or in hindsight for the past.
This is ridiculously accurate.
pieguyn wrote:I'm wondering why you think F-16 is likely scum 0.0
F16 was town as hell this game.
zMuffinMan wrote:Damn you, town, for sending mastin to us
Or damn PV for sending you to mastin?
zMuffinMan wrote:i used to hate playing scum, and i still do to some extent

there is a psychological barrier where i don't *want* to mislynch people but i have to
See I stopped having this some time around Legends or GoC or something. Or maybe it was that game where Ffery PoE'd me to death when I was an IC in a newbie. But what mastin said about me being giddy to lynch townies was pretty accurate >.>
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8379 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:29 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

my dead QT reads were pretty bad
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #8380 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 8366, BROseidon wrote:The point I'm trying to make is, there's no need to be an asshat to someone for being a bad game. If this were League, and I'd had a bad game and fed, and Muffin/Katsuki and maybe you treated me the way you've treated me here, you'd all be reported, and your behavior would ultimately get punished. Because it's toxic behavior.

People have bad games. Nobody's immune from it. You try to figure out what went wrong and move on. You don't be an asshat to other people.
DEMS DOUBLE STANDARDS
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8381 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:45 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 8358, Tammy wrote:My total faith in you to penguin in the neighborhood had nothing to do with her alignment and me having faith in her ability to flirt to get what she wanted :/
...I have no flirting skills. I used to smuggle Star Trek novels into school dances in my purse to avoid participation in any such shenanigans.

Thanks for the game, Cabd! And I had a blast with the whole scum team. (and still sorry to Tammy...)
In post 8371, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'm definitely taking a shot for every time in thread or dead PT that mastin called me cheeky scum.
I would do this for every time mastin insisted I was town misreading her/bad town/etc. but I don't think blacking out would be a good way to start my drinking life...

It's somewhere in the scum PT, but I was reading a bit before I was asked to replace in, and based on the ten pages before I joined I couldn't figure out why Nacho and AP were so badly misreading obvtown mastin(!) Burden of proficiency is a thing. (for them, not me; I'm rarely competent as town, let alone proficient)
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #8382 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:45 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 8380, Katsuki wrote:
In post 8366, BROseidon wrote:The point I'm trying to make is, there's no need to be an asshat to someone for being a bad game. If this were League, and I'd had a bad game and fed, and Muffin/Katsuki and maybe you treated me the way you've treated me here, you'd all be reported, and your behavior would ultimately get punished. Because it's toxic behavior.

People have bad games. Nobody's immune from it. You try to figure out what went wrong and move on. You don't be an asshat to other people.
DEMS DOUBLE STANDARDS
I dare you to find places where I was outright toxic, other than my "cock through meat grinder" comment that got me warned.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8383 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 8370, pieguyn wrote:I admit I fucked up big time but at least let me take solace in this one thing

you all killing me was inadvertently a godsend for you. I was gonna deathtunnel the shit out of AP just like I did with mastin D2. AP was so scum I actually assumed he was a godfather when the inno came up (or JSU being scum with him) as opposed to him being town and I probably could have got AP lynched over Katsuki cause I would have been loud as fuck about it too. I literally could not figure out who the scum would be if AP was town. and then after that, except for the Nacho read, my reads were actually ok

my plan was to step back and reevaluate D3 because I was like "hurrdurr there's no way I get NK'ed" - we had a modified JOAT that had to use all our abilities in order, but if we survived till D7 we got to use them all at once and get a dayvig shot - and then...... flakjsdhflaksjdf

gg all
lol that role sounds fucking awesome.
I'm a charging mah lazor
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #8384 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

mastin2 wrote:I've lost two scum games this year, sure, but one was apathy and the other was AoT which was DANG close anyway. All others have been wins, all according to my plan.
I'm still upset about this one. TBH I consider this revenge for that just as much as Anything Goes.

But ultimately this -is- revenge for Ag more than anything because you got mislynched as a bulletproof town and then Katsuki got mislyncned the next day phase. Bot hot you correctly howling about how Nacho and I were scum together :P
Katsuki wrote:LMAO THE FUCKING CHEEKINESS OF AP

ITS ONE THING TO CALL ME A FAKECLAIMER WHEN IM A VT
ITS A WHOLE OTHER THING WHEN IM A FLIPPED PR
Ya I figure I burned any towncred I will ever have in any future game ever. I was pretty damn cheeky this game.
zMuffinMan wrote:Are we still nominating the town of this game for best scum team performance?
:shifty:
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #8385 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:59 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 8382, BROseidon wrote:
In post 8380, Katsuki wrote:

DEMS DOUBLE STANDARDS
I dare you to find places where I was outright toxic, other than my "cock through meat grinder" comment that got me warned.
ANYTHING GOES CALLS
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #8386 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In this game :P

Anything Goes is the game that made me try to be less toxic, regardless of what other players around me are doing.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8387 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

GG scumteam. I don't actually have anything to say to this town. I didn't play my best game, despite correctly pinning scum at the end, calling for AP's lynch that was supposed to have happened after Katsuki's death (and correctly identified the possibility of him being a godfather), and correctly reading Nacho/Fox (as well as some of the other mislynched players). The only one that I didn't bother voting was PA, but I think she was pretty obvious as is.

You guys seriously can't let these CC's go unresolved. AP should have been instantly lynched after Katsuki's death. And with one mislynch on the table, you should have lynched out of Fox/me regardless of what you were reading our slots as. Take the free scumlynch.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8388 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

All things considered, it was kind of enjoyable if you take away all the vitriol.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #8389 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Katsuki »

AP your entire face screams cheeky lol :P

That 1v1 with nacho was hilarity though. Bridget and I instantly called you scum.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #8390 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 8386, BROseidon wrote:In this game :P

Anything Goes is the game that made me try to be less toxic, regardless of what other players around me are doing.
Unfortunately the only day where I read anything was D3, and even then I stopped when AP started throwing the kitchen sink at me.

LOL does explain where your rage comes from though haha, I hear that game is plain toxic.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #8391 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by BROseidon »

The issue was that Katsuki got blocked, but his role didn't give indication of it, and Desp and I had confirmation that AP's action succeeded.

But yeah, you/Fox should have been resolved before we got to magenta, although I doubt it would have changed much.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8392 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

Also, my last proposed scumteam was Fox, PA, and one of <AP,JSU>. I just didn't know which one it was. I probably would have lynched AP if it came down to it.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8393 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

Well, seeing as how you didn't even figure out that Fox was scum...
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8394 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

When all they were doing this game was bitching and moaning and asking people why they weren't being read as town.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #8395 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by BROseidon »

My toxicity doesn't come from LoL; DotA community was much, much worse b/c of the lack of matchmaking. I'm actually a fairly pleasant person to play with in LoL (Don't have any honor rewards, so I'm not the nicest guy in the world, but I don't get reported like, at all).

The issue here is that I have a very short fuse in the first place, and in mafia the only way to take out frustration is by yelling at people because that is the gameplay. It's hard to yell at people without being toxic.

pedit: We had it as scum theatre b/w you too.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #8396 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by BROseidon »

two*

typing is hard :/
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8397 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

Then you still should have lynched us instead of Magenta. Regardless of your reads on us, you needed to lynch out of the CC before Lylo.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #8398 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

mastin2 wrote:AP could literally not be scumming up the thread more if he tried.
Frankly, I think it's intentional since he KNOWS he's playing like a cheeky scumfuck and KNOWS he can get away with it 'cause he KNOWS that he's been cleared and has a dang-good chance at winning.
It pretty much was. I made some common in the scum PT about how it felt like I was clubbing baby seals for this win. You and Katsuki being the baby seals here :P.
mastin2 wrote:Also, eagerly awaiting to see if people remember that AP claimed his role had an aspect for 9 players, and it was 9 players yesterday, for whatever actions AP claims.

(Hi, Beli!)
You are kidding right? I wasn't forgetting that ever. That was my get-out-of-faking-results net.
Cabd wrote:To be fair, he's thinking that's because AP didn't include the random oneshot jailkeep add on in post 3123 that he later claimed
To be fair, I should have been lnched the instant I claimed that jail keep.
mastin2 wrote:Yeah.
You mercilessly slaughtered Dookoo. (Nacho.)
True, you know of the evils of Grievous. (PA.)
BUT WHAT FUCKING GOOD IS IT.
IF IN YOUR ARROGANCE, PALPATINE (joint between AP and Fox/Hound) MANIPULATES YOU INTO THEIR APPRENTICE?!?
LOL.
fferyllt wrote:My two bet the farm town reads were JSU and Orci. I think the JSU read, though right, really screwed me up in terms of trusting their reads of AP over mine. :( I figured if anyone could read AP it was Bro.
I was serious when I told people that we haven't had a good track record of reading each other. Like Street racers was it and we still clashed bit in that.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8399 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

bro wrote:I dare you to find places where I was outright toxic
your entire D1 play?

i mean, post miller v miller stuff, your entire D1 play was telling people it was fucking appalling i hadn't been lynched for claiming scum, telling mastin to shut up and let her buddy die, shut up and lose, etc. pre-miller v miller stuff, you were going on about how some game that ended was more proof that people should just sheep you and other such shit about how good your reads were - between your unfounded arrogance and F16 saying he'd figured out the game before anyone else, i lost all interest in being civil.

this is, of course, ignoring the toxicity of your reads in general

i mean, yeah, we coulda done without the hated miller claim, and yeah i didn't need to treat your disgusting arrogance with contempt, but *shrug* like i was saying to tammy at the end of D1, i don't set out to insult people and i generally don't see reason to insult most people, unless they've done something so utterly contemptible i think they deserve it
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”