Mini 1579: The Great Flavor Caper (Game Over)

reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:25 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 322, Elyse wrote:I'm not going to respond to reinoe's entire wall because it boils down to this:

To say newbscum would go after JoshB and newbtown wouldn't is ok, but you have to take into consideration JoshB's alignment. If JoshB is scum, then what you are saying doesn't make sense. So you assumed JoshB was town in your statement, and that is scummy because it looks like you already know he is town.
How do I assume josh B is town? Let me break it down in a rudimentary chart...

Chaoslord newbtown=doesn't vote josh at the time because he wants clarification
this has no bearing on whether josh is town or scum.

chaoslord newbscum=does vote josh at the time because it's opportunistic
this would make josh town.

I really don't know how to say it any other way. You're the only person who's insinuating anyone knows anyone's alignment.

p: edit. If I know josh is town, and I'm scum why aren't I now pushing for his mislynch!!! josh's responses have certainly been shaky enough for more votes. Good god, why don't you point those powers of perception at yourself. I'm not sure on josh and I'm certainly not going to put a vote on someone I'm not sure on.

Oh wait, if you're sure both me and josh are scum why aren't you voting for josh. OMG OBSCUM TEAM IN SLANDAAR/ELYSE.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:32 am

Post by reinoe »

edit: omg that post is full of soppy formating and weird wording. I'm hungover you guys. No more posting today.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
phokdapolees
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:45 am

Post by phokdapolees »

Vote Count 1.13Josh_B (4): Bacde, evilpacman18, Sharpest-knife-on-tree, Mirhawk
Slandaar (3): TheYankeeReaper, Titus, reinoe
Bacde (2): Josh_B, Wake88
Titus (1): Slandaar
reinoe (1): Elyse

Not Voting: T S O, chaoslord54

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline in (expired on 2014-06-25 16:00:00)
Last edited by phokdapolees on Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 321, Titus wrote:
In post 261, Wake1 wrote:
In post 259, Bacde wrote:So you admit that he wasn't manipulative in the first place?
Hm. I'm not liking this Scummy defense of someone else. VOTE: bacde

I question his comment about being unintentionally manipulative. Because it's in question, I can't confidently affirm that he was or wasn't doing so. But... I think you know that.
Welcome to the realm of obvtown Wake. No one is unitentionally manipulative. You also have your vote on scum.

I am asking you to switch onto even stronger scum with a bigger wagon. Then tomorrow you me and Reinoe can shred Bacde to his core, likely confirming his scum status.

Then we'll shred Elyse.

Your annilhator beam, Reinoe's jaws of doom, my interstellar logic tsunamis... even if I am wrong, we still will win.

GG. Game solved.

I will chill with the inlaws for Dad's day. Expect slower responses.
Is this Good Titus or Evil Titus?

HRM...
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:18 am

Post by T S O »

#311 is really town.

I kinda disagree on Bacde-scum.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Mirhawk »

JB's lurking is paying off, as it appears that now half the town has forgotten about him. In post you claim your vote was on other "patterns" and not his RVS vote. Why did you say that seeing as how you've decided that the reason now is completely his RVS vote?

Bacde is fine, I'm more worried about reinoe and Elise. I get scum vibes off both of them.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:28 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 325, reinoe wrote: How do I assume josh B is town? Let me break it down in a rudimentary chart...

Chaoslord newbtown=doesn't vote josh at the time because he wants clarification
this has no bearing on whether josh is town or scum.

chaoslord newbscum=does vote josh at the time because it's opportunistic
this would make josh town.

I really don't know how to say it any other way. You're the only person who's insinuating anyone knows anyone's alignment.
Saying that newbscum would vote josh insinuates josh is town. It doesn't matter if chaos is or isn't, but saying that in the first place insinuates it.
In post 325, reinoe wrote: p: edit. If I know josh is town, and I'm scum why aren't I now pushing for his mislynch!!! josh's responses have certainly been shaky enough for more votes. Good god, why don't you point those powers of perception at yourself. I'm not sure on josh and I'm certainly not going to put a vote on someone I'm not sure on.
Maybe because you would look opportunistic? Maybe because scum don't push every mislynch possible? Maybe because it contradicts your other posts?
In post 325, reinoe wrote: Oh wait, if you're sure both me and josh are scum why aren't you voting for josh. OMG OBSCUM TEAM IN SLANDAAR/ELYSE.
I'm not sure josh is scum??? Never said that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Titus »

@Elyse, I wasn't referring to Bacde's logic on Pacman. But to further that point.. what logic? Do you have daychat with Bacde? (The reason for this question will become obvious after Elyse answers.) I was referring to the whole "unintentionally manipulative" debate. That is relevant because it places Wake in obvtown status.

@Slandaar, you have refused to post opinions for days. By the time I'm begging for opinions, a player almost certainly has gone days without posting.

@Wake, use your annihilator beam. Sort me. Have me do jumping chicken dances. I don't care. You're town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 329, T S O wrote:#311 is really town.

I kinda disagree on Bacde-scum.
Do you mean 310? How is it townie?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:04 am

Post by T S O »

nope, I meant #311.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 311, chaoslord54 wrote:@Bacde
I was trying to choose the best words to reflect a complete answer for Wake88 and I think that when I was skimming through I caught some of the keywords from one of your posts and they just popped up as good words to make my point with. Did not mean to copy you though

How does this make Bacde town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 330, Mirhawk wrote:JB's lurking is paying off, as it appears that now half the town has forgotten about him. In post you claim your vote was on other "patterns" and not his RVS vote. Why did you say that seeing as how you've decided that the reason now is completely his RVS vote?

Bacde is fine, I'm more worried about reinoe and Elise. I get scum vibes off both of them.
Mirhawk, I haven't. Scum are copying a strategy I used in another game.

A) Two scum attack each other early with weak reasons then town read each other Day 1. (Venmar + Titus) compare to (Bacde + Slandaar).

B) Lynch an easy target, preferably one that makes himself easy. (TheSilverBard) & (JoshB/EvilPacman)

C) After that, create chaos and buddy with leader status.

Textbook mini 1539.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Elyse »

After pacman was prodded, Bacde said the slot might be scum. In my experience, pacman doesn't lurk so I assumed he was calling him scum for that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:13 am

Post by T S O »

In post 335, Titus wrote:
I was trying to choose the best words to reflect a complete answer for Wake88 and I think that when I was skimming through I caught some of the keywords from one of your posts and they just popped up as good words to make my point with. Did not mean to copy you though

I ...never said it did. Bacde is Town in general.
-Marquis
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 319, Titus wrote:
In post 301, Josh_B wrote:
In post 184, Mirhawk wrote:
Vote: Josh B

That's not what I want to know. I want to know specifically WHY you voted for bacade this game. I don't really care what he did in that other game unless it directly relates to why you voted for him in this one.
I voted for Bacde for fake claiming to know RVS Meta. But I already said that didn't I? I know that there are RVS meta experts, I don't agree with people that are pretending to be.
Game was a year old. Maybe a false flag, so I unvoted, but still didn't like it. Second time OMGUS, but I feel comfortable with it.

I'm going to be watching to see if patterns show up. Like Slandaar lurking so hard, and bacde telling everyone to sheep him trying to lynch towns, I'm sure he should have learned his lesson by now. But it looks like he hasn't, or he's just scum.
Bacde is scum, throwing a hissy fit that his mislynch of choice isn't going through and traction is being gained on Slandaar. Join us on Slandaar. Bacde will be harder for you to get through given your wagon is an OMGUS and has fewer people. Also, if you join on ours, we get a shit ton more information.
:roll:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Titus »

So you're assuming Bacde's logic, assuming that lurking is scummy by pacman because meta without verifying...you know that's sound...bullshit. Yet you cannot accept me thinking Reinoe is town because of the fact I have a town pm and she's reacting like me therefore obvtown. Sounds like you have a built in bias towards accepting whatever Bacde says, or daychat but you realized Bacde posted no logic when I asked that question.

I also take note that you side stepped the daychat question.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 338, T S O wrote:

That's what I thought you were saying. Why is Bacde town to you? Also comment on Slandaar and Elise please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 336, Titus wrote:(Bacde + Slandaar).
I don't town read Bacde you do like making things up.

More Titus votes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 342, Slandaar wrote:
In post 336, Titus wrote:(Bacde + Slandaar).
I don't town read Bacde you do like making things up.

More Titus votes.
Oh really? So you scumread him then and think we're buddies? A null answer is unacceptable given the content he's posted btw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 332, Titus wrote: @Slandaar, you have refused to post opinions for days. By the time I'm begging for opinions, a player almost certainly has gone days without posting.
What?

I don't even care what you are saying anymore. It's just such nonsense you are dying today.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:21 am

Post by T S O »

In post 341, Titus wrote:
In post 338, T S O wrote:

That's what I thought you were saying. Why is Bacde town to you? Also comment on Slandaar and Elise please.
Elyse's recent post was decently convincing, so I'm leaning Elyse. Reinoe's reply will have to be good.

Bacde just is Town, I might ISO him in a bit.

Slandaar's maybe-scum, it doesn't feel like town-Slandaar.
-Marquis
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 337, Elyse wrote:After pacman was prodded, Bacde said the slot might be scum. In my experience, pacman doesn't lurk so I assumed he was calling him scum for that.
And if I had evidence of lurker town Pacman?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:23 am

Post by T S O »

In post 10, Bacde wrote:How is it taking this long to lynch slandaar? Anyone who does not vote slandaar after this post is confirmed mafia buddies with slandaar.

(Im looking at you, knife, who conveniently voted with "proof" of randomness)
I had the same reaction to SKOT's post.
In post 51, Bacde wrote:
In post 47, Josh_B wrote:
In post 45, Bacde wrote:
In post 40, Josh_B wrote:I'll keep it in mind, but it wasn't his RVS that gave him away. There are some other patterns there too that are interesting.
So basically, you pressured me for a link for no reason?
No. I pressured you for the existence of the link, not necessarily the content of the link. But the content of the link suggests that you are still a little sour about that game, and possibly trying to use it to invent scuminess when there isn't much to go on. Until, I feel like there's more likelyhood that what you say is true, or I feel like there isn't anything else to go on, I'll be looking else where and consider you on the block if he flips town.

UNVOTE: UNVOTE
How would i be sour about that game? It was over a year ago and town won
#47 is really bad and he calls it out.
-Marquis
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 343, Titus wrote: Oh really? So you scumread him then and think we're buddies? A null answer is unacceptable given the content he's posted btw.
I am undecided.

So, I guess null but worded differently.

:]
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:24 am

Post by T S O »

that's quite possibly the shittiest case I've ever made but I don't care. He just reminds me of me because I'm agreeing with everything he's saying.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”