Mini 1567 - Such Unusual Pretermen... ...Evil Too!

Lowercase
Lowercase
Goon
Lowercase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Lowercase »

@Fish, nah. SK needs to catch up and we may as well hear from PI. If Juls hammered now it would be pretty suspicious, and if Kagami hammered it would basically be a scum-claim.

@SK and PI: Did either of you receive a "transformer" last night?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Juls »

In post 1100, Lowercase wrote: @SK and PI: Did either of you receive a "transformer" last night?
This is actually a very good question.
-------------------------------------
Juls
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:27 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

I don't think I received anything but I'll doublecheck with Emp
To be clear: quack
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 45: Taught me to dive.

PrivateI (3) - Lowercase, FormerFish, Belisarius
FormerFish (2) - Juls, PrivateI,

Not Voting: Kagami, SleepyKrew

With Seven alive it is Four to lynch.
(expired on 2014-06-22 04:14:02)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:58 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Yeah I didn't get anything
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Formerfish »

You know, one of the most difficult things for me to get used to playing on here as opposed to where I came from is the length of each phase. I hate waiting for things to happen and during 2 week days that's all I feel happens sometimes. Like right now, we are all sitting around waiting for two people to come back in thread and contribute.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:37 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 1105, Formerfish wrote:You know, one of the most difficult things for me to get used to playing on here as opposed to where I came from is the length of each phase. I hate waiting for things to happen and during 2 week days that's all I feel happens sometimes. Like right now, we are all sitting around waiting for two people to come back in thread and contribute.
Yep. Not sure what else to do though?

If they come back with nothing, we know they're scum.
If they come back with rubbish, then they're probably scum and we get some information out of it.
If they come back with a towny-town bombshell, then yay for us.

Waiting is pretty win.

(this post is also essentially a prod dodge, I haven't much to say until we hear from PI.)
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:43 am

Post by Formerfish »

I know that we have to wait, I'm in no way advocating a quick lynch right now, just stating that with my personality type the amount of waiting sometimes drives me up a wall. Hell ask my fiancé, well be having a fight and I just want her to get to the point of what's bugging her and leave out all the other bullshit.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Juls »

I'm sorry I have a sick baby, I might be hit or miss the next few days.
Juls
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:12 am

Post by Formerfish »

Ahh... no bueno, how old.

Also, do you think you could take your vote off me? Sitting at l-2 with two scum out there kinda puts me on edge.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:19 am

Post by Juls »

Unvote
that would be pretty damning since 3 of the 4 who are not Cho or me have expressed no desire to lynch you.

And he is 5 months
Juls
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:50 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Spoiler: Day One
In post 62, Formerfish wrote:
In post 60, MTD wrote:
In post 59, Formerfish wrote:
Vote who

Role fishing with that obvi fake tracker claim.
geists wrote: Why did you ignore a page-plus of not-RVS discussion and drop an RVS vote?
Cause I was taking a piss at work and popped into the thread real quick. Also, I don't always put much stock in a game until it gets past page 5.
that seems really arbitrary?

In post 72, Cho wrote:I am posting.

VOTE: geists

I am RVSing.
this is clearly obviously badly
In post 76, Cho wrote:
In post 30, Josh_B wrote:
In post 29, Nobody Special wrote:Stop trying to townslip.
WTF is that?

Seriously though, Bel was the first mod to accept my off site experience and allow me to sub in on JesusChristMafia. I wasn't going to play this game because I don't know what a peterman is, and I don't watch GoT or read Jane Austin novels. But, I saw that the game had been open for signups for a while, and Belisarius was in it, so I added my name to the list.
Except for JCM, I don't have any completed games on MS, so most mods have been rejecting me because of experience. So, that's the other part of why I'm playing. Empking accepted me, and I love to play the game.

I'll be at a disadvantage because I don't know much about the theme, but scum tells are scum tells, whether I know the theme or not.
I don't like this response. Too flaily and over the top for such a short line to respond to, just he's trying to justify something that shouldn't need justifying.

UNVOTE: geists

VOTE: Josh_B

I'll stop reading now. Club time.
okay excused

In post 79, Josh_B wrote:Cho, I just gave out free information and you called it scummy.
NoSpec said I was trying to townslip. I'm not sure what he means by townslip, but I certainly have reasons for wanting to know if Belesarius is town. I haven't played a game with anyone in this game before, so I'm not sure what to expect from every player, but I do know that giving out free information attracts scum. I was hoping for a welcome wagon, but whatever.

What do you think about Kagami saying that the game doesn't seem to be related to GoT or JA seperately from her pick?
he says he gave out free information to attract scum... but then didn't do anything when Cho was attracted to it?

In post 124, Belisarius wrote:
In post 121, Josh_B wrote:I could actually imagine a scum, sacrificing themselves for a power role they didn't want to lose
I can't.

I also can't imagine a N0 cop who expects their alignment to change outing a factual result D1, though.

Not interested in voting Josh.
!!! Alignment not changing was already covered

In post 127, Kagami wrote:I'm inclined to think that Who is not a lyncher, and also not a N0 cop, but I still think josh is scum.

We should wait for Who to confirm or deny, but if he says it's legit, I see absolutely no reason not to lynch josh, and it would make no sense at all to lynch Who.

Who said his role changed, not alignment. If that is true, it makes perfect sense that he would claim his result.

It makes no sense for Who to be scum, unless josh were also scum and this is a silly gambit, in which case lynching josh is still the correct action.
In post 129, Kagami wrote:He said his role changed after copifying.

Given the prior game, it's entirely possible he had a mechanic similar to the artefact that gave him investigative powers that he then passed on.
no vote
In post 133, Belisarius wrote:
In post 126, geists wrote:I don't understand where the bolded comes from.
Juls got it right when she corrected me. I interpreted "I don't know what I will flip" as an expectation of a whole new role card.
no vote

In post 144, Formerfish wrote:
Unvote

Didn't realize anyone would actually look at Who right now. Silly people.
huh?

I know he's dead but I just have to LOLVEZOK at least once

In post 180, Belisarius wrote:What, because Kagami stipulated "that means vanilla?"

Stipulation rejected, and even were it to be accurate, we've established that there are likely to be role-altering mechanics in play, so that makes it irrelevant.

I don't know what the fuck kind of gambit shit Who is trying to pull, but I'm far from confident that Josh will flip scum.
noted

Right now Beli is my top scumread.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Spoiler: Day Two Part I
In post 254, Formerfish wrote:I would fully assume that scum would be on a guilty. It's much harder to explain being off a guilty lynch than being on a guilty mislynch. Look at the first 2 lynches in the completed Touhou game for examples.
Why were you off the lynch?

In post 266, Kagami wrote:
In post 260, Formerfish wrote:I missed where you were in giests fery, zephyrus I don't really have an issue with looking into, something he did pinged me weirdly. I still don't know what you are seeing with Kagami though, I isoed her and can't find much I would normally find scummy.
You are geists are funny in that you both seem to be scumhunting by iso-ing suspects, while not iso-ing the flipped scum.

Josh was clearly not a masterful scum player spreading the mist and setting up future mislynches, or even a good scum attempting to distance. His interactions with both myself and NS are not badscum-scum.
HOLY DAMN THAT DEFENSE
In post 291, Kagami wrote:If you believe I'm scum and that scum vanilla-ized who, then don't you think I would have carefully checked the playerlist and zapped you instead?
This struck me as defending against a point that wasn't being pushed. Did I miss something?

Not sure if Kagami's and Juls's opposition to massclaim is scummy or just a theory thing... someone give me a carrot to chew while I ponder

In post 319, Belisarius wrote:I'll add my support to the pro-massclaim camp because I've decided, for no reason I'm consciously aware of, to trust Nati.
you mean you don't want to have to deal with them pushing you?

In post 320, Formerfish wrote:I'm fine with a mass claim, I'm curious to figure out the mechanic myself. It could also help us nail down Who's alignment.
lolwhat

In post 328, Formerfish wrote:
In post 222, Empking wrote:
Vote Count Nine.Five: Somebody's no longer alive.

Josh_B (7) - Cho, MTD, Juls, Kagami, Nobody Special, geists, Zephyrus
Who (2)- Josh_B, vezokpiraka

Not Voting: PhDScar, Belisarius, FormerFish, Who

With Thirteen alive, it is Seven to lynch

(expired on 2014-05-10 13:21:24)
Alright, so here us the lynch vc. Josh and vezo are dead, so that avenue is closed. It does concern me a little that Who isn't on the lynch that his guilty started, but I'd have to look at the course of events to figure out why. I don't remember PhD at all, and Beli gets my benefit of the doubtfor now. I am not worried about myself.

If we are following the normal scum rules we are looking at 3, right? So who on the lynch is bussing for town cred?
NOTE TO SELF:
see if there's ever a followup of this

In post 338, Cho wrote:VOTE: Formerfish

doesn't sound genuine to me.
I agree, but this seems like following the crowd and ignoring everything else (such as massclaim)

In post 339, Formerfish wrote:Alright, enough with this shit. Cho, you have experience with me that I am unaware of that would give you a baseline on what sounds genuine? No, get to stepping and come at me with some real fucking reasons.

Kagami and Nobody, same goes for you. You want to engage me so I can take your arguments apart, or are you just going to snipe from a distance and avoid coming directly to my door.

The game is stagnant right now, I'm trying to figure out where to go from here. Looking at the composition of a successful wagon on guiltied scum seems like a damn good place to start when I just played a game where this happened. You know who was on a good lynch in that game, scum looking to get easy town cred from being on the lynch.

If you guys have an issue with the line of discussion I am persuing then by all means let's talk about your ideas, oh yeah that's right you guys aren't doing much to advance the game other than voting me for... reasons.
more talking about doing analysis, still not doing the analysis, also not liking that reaction to the votes
In post 342, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2, Zephyrus wrote:I dont remember signing up for this... hm
No rvs vote attached to a weak sauce opener.
What's scummy about no RVS vote?
In post 43, Zephyrus wrote:RVS

VOTE: Cho
Why announce it was RVS? And I would like to look at some of his other games to see how he usually opens as scum.
Did this ever happen?
In post 249, Zephyrus wrote:Does anyone actually know the setup and how many roles their are? I can't seem to find it or it was provided.

Seeing as Josh B was scum, the people who didn't vote for him - Not Voting: PhDScar, Belisarius, FormerFish, Who. Thats assuming that their was no bussing involved and scum wasn't on the Josh B wagon. Thoughts?
Fishing at worst, and idiocy at best.
Also slyly implying that we should only look at people off the lynch.
Well that's just bullshit
Fish's case on Zeph was pretty terrible all-around. I'm not sure how much of that is hindsight.

In post 345, Belisarius wrote: and are about midway between town as hell and town is fuck.
explain plz

In post 347, Cho wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Zephyrus

Fine, I like the case. And it's always good to not just assume newb-town when looking at a player, because newb-scum can happen too.

Sorry that I've been so busy. My courses are taking up much of my time with final exams.
HOLY SHIT THAT SWITCH
just going with whatever is flowing

In post 359, Belisarius wrote:
In post 357, LoudmouthLee wrote:Because you had more to go on at this point? That's illogical. FoS: Beli
Listen, Thor, not having anything better to go on does not oblige me or anyone else to vote for someone we don't think is scum.
No, but you should try to generate content in other ways.
NOTE TO SELF:
ISO Beli

Fish's anger seems forced to me. Is he normally that angry?

In post 367, Formerfish wrote:Fuck it.
unvote

Vote Kagami

Your reads were shit in Touhou, and I think your reason for voting me here along with the misreps on a fairly simple post show that you are scum and need to hang. Keep your vote on me though, I think its cute.
Well, the conviction behind the Zeph case certainly seems forged now
In post 370, Formerfish wrote:
In post 368, Cho wrote:I'd rather type up a quick game-related blurb than simply say "prod dodge". I'm busy.
I'd rather you prod dodge like normal people do rather than try to appear like you are actually paying attention to the game and providing insight.
It comes off as try hard, and scum engage in more try hard activities than town.

If you are busy, why are you so concerened with what is currently happening in thread?
lolwut
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

As you can probably tell, I won't be done today. Got started later than Id, sorry.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

later than I planned*
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I heard from someone once that only scum spoilers their catch ups. You scum SK? And would you do me a favor and just directly ask any questions you have for me? It'll be much easier to direct your attention to the posts I've already made in game addressing most of them. Seriously, why include part of a narrative while ignoring relevant parts, seems like something a scum bag would do. And why are you scum reading Beli the most right now?
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Spoiler: Rest of Day Two
In post 378, LoudmouthLee wrote:When the replacement comes in for Who, I would like some serious explanation of those day 1 actions.
I know LML is dead but :lol:

In post 405, Juls wrote:Kagami, see, the more you talk the more I am thinking Who could have fake claimed. And I don't think that is what you are driving at.
Kagami wrote:He would have to pretend to dodge NKs all game. If there's no doc, he's suicided.
Hate to say it, but...WIFOM. If he is town, scum could leave him around for this very reason. If he is scum he can say scum leave him around for this very reason.
Kagami wrote:He didn't need to claim PR to bus josh.
No he didn't. But we aren't talking about what he "didn't" do.
Kagami wrote:He did it so early, he ran the risk of counterclaim.

Then how would we feel about Josh right now? And we would have lost his real CC.

I am still not sure if he was faking or not but there is definitely WIFOM in what you are saying.

P-edit: Looks like he has a replacement. Maybe they will shed some light on this.
quoting for posterity and also because LML was going a little over-the-top making the same point

In post 406, Kagami wrote:@geists: Changed my mind, I support mass-claim. This is ridiculous.
:giggle:

In post 412, Lowercase wrote:I didn't do anything N1 though, I feel fine claiming that.
Why did you claim that?

In post 417, Cho wrote:LoudmouthLee is being silly or scum.
useless

In post 457, Juls wrote:
In post 440, Kagami wrote:Would appreciate being zapped if zapping gives PRs.
In post 450, Nobody Special wrote:It didn't occur to me until now, but: I have a gun, but I don't have the laser battery that powers it. It's non-functional, but it's a gun. Thus, I believe there's a gunsmith.
In post 453, Kagami wrote:Any reason not to zap yourself N1?
Woah, how did you know he had a gun-device Kagami????
holy sheeeeeet

In post 473, Empking wrote:
In post 471, LoudmouthLee wrote:Mod, can you confirm in thread that no knowledge of Austen or GoT is necessary to play in this game appropriately?
Confirm
phew

In post 480, Formerfish wrote:I sent in Fitzwilliam Darcy from Pride & Prejudice (don't judge me), I am not that character. In fact I do not have a name, only a role. In flux. Once a night I can target a player and their role changes. That is why Who changed n0. I fucked up and forgot to send in a pick for n1 because of work. I was going to target Who again to mess with him a bit though. I win when all scum has been eliminated and at least one town player remains.
Why'd you target Who at first? And why the hell did you want to "mess with him"?

In post 495, LoudmouthLee wrote:
Lowercase wrote:As I said earlier, if you look at what people have claimed, no one seems to have actually started with their flavor pick. I think Fish's role switches his target's role to the pick. I would guess that it probably is, in fact, a toggle.

Also, I'm pretty sure my character is related to my role.
Lowercase wrote:Oops, I meant unrelated.
Scum slip or legit mistake? Considering I was really suspicious before...
I know LML is dead but :facepalm:

In post 501, Formerfish wrote:@Mod- can we please get a prod on Zep?

@Everyone else- we could just speed lynch his scum ass right here. Someone look at my case on him and tell me that isn't scum based.
Why did you want him here if you wanted to speedlynch him? And why were you voting Kagami at the time?

In post 515, Formerfish wrote:Zep 7 days 10 hours
NS 3 days 7 hours
LC 3 days 3 hours
Cho 2 days 6 hours
Emp 2 days 5 hours

This is a prime example of the apathy that kills town. Four of the eleven left alive can't be bothered to post, and our Mod isn't even around to get prods out or to replace people into the game who will actually play. Guess its a good thing we still have 4 days and change for this period. Maybe one of the times Zep signs in he will actually come in here and fucking play. And whoever is suspect of me for calling for his head, fuck off. Heat came down all around him and he has flaked, town doesn't flake with that kind of pressure, they flail. Dude is fucking scum and needs to hang. Kagami probably is too, so I am stuck in a pickle.
ugh this post makes me so conflicted

In post 533, Kagami wrote:Anyone who actually thinks I'm scum is willfully misreading the intent behind josh's posts.
lol this defense again

In post 537, Belisarius wrote:
In post 515, Formerfish wrote:Zep 7 days 10 hours
NS 3 days 7 hours
LC 3 days 3 hours
Cho 2 days 6 hours
Emp 2 days 5 hours

This is a prime example of the apathy that kills town. Four of the eleven left alive can't be bothered to post, and our Mod isn't even around to get prods out or to replace people into the game who will actually play. Guess its a good thing we still have 4 days and change for this period. Maybe one of the times Zep signs in he will actually come in here and fucking play. And whoever is suspect of me for calling for his head, fuck off. Heat came down all around him and he has flaked, town doesn't flake with that kind of pressure, they flail. Dude is fucking scum and needs to hang. Kagami probably is too, so I am stuck in a pickle.

Did you seriously just include the mod in an activity check? :lol:
thanks for reminding me of this because it just seems so genuine argh

In post 539, Lowercase wrote:The only reason I don't think it would be a good idea to lynch Fish is because I want to make him target a VT to see what his action does.
whoa whoa whoa what
This post has made me throw out my Who nigh-town read
Congrats!

In post 543, Formerfish wrote:So everyone is vt except me, lc and ns?

lc is claiming gunsmith n0, and is planning to use doc or track tonight. All roles that can be easily faked. Claim isn't making sense with new info, same thing happened in WTP when Nati claimed vig before mass claim.

Also, NS is probably scum.

Unvote
sooo much lolwut

In post 549, Formerfish wrote:Cho, I am not saying that I am 100% sure of anything right now. New information has come out, and it needs to be evaluated in light of the totality of the situation. Ignoring the fact that it doesn't make sense to have no other PRs except for the one that outed scum day 1 for and easy town card would be asinine. I am not ready for a lynch yet and would like to get some actual discussion going on what other people think now that we have finished our mass claim.
What happened to wanting a speedlynch?

In post 572, Formerfish wrote:I replaced into a 130 pages game without any prep only to be lynched within 2 pages. And Zep could legit be town here. I would love to lead a lynch on NS based off set up spec but I doubt I'd get much support there. Or for LC for similar reasons.
what happened to you man?!

In post 587, Juls wrote:Yeah I can get on board with a NS lynch. I also don't like how LML says scum is on the wagon and he unvotes.

unvote, vote: NS
What prompted the vote change?

seriously what happened to all of Fish's CONVICTION?
but I doubt scum would flipflop like that
In post 609, Formerfish wrote:There are like 3 people in this game not acting scummy as fuck. Can we just drop a nuke on the game and kill everyone?
okay you can be town

In post 635, Belisarius wrote:
In post 614, LoudmouthLee wrote:Your actions are inherently anti-town here. You'd rather lynch a player who needs to be replaced? That lynch can be done tomorrow, when the sun rises, and there's a player in that slot. WE GAIN NO INFORMATION BY LYNCHING THE ZEPH SPOT NOW BESIDES HIS ALIGNMENT.
Sounds like you're pretty sure he's going to flip town, thus making information the only benefit.

I think he's going to flip scum, which makes information a secondary consideration; If we lynch all of the scum, it doesn't matter if we know less than Inspector Clousseau, we still win.

Fuck flavour of the week, and fuck information. I want dead scum
tonight
. Not tomorrow, not when we have enough information to be certain before the lynch,
tonight.

I don't give a rat's ass if NS dies or not; I don't see any big town motivation behind what he's posting, so I'm not willing to defend him, but if he
is
town, he's a) potentially useful at night (especially if he can de-vanillaise some VTs), and b) a massive distraction from scumhunting by day. The former makes me want him alive, and the latter makes me want him dead.
such fence

In post 651, Kagami wrote:VOTE: Zeph
Why not NS?

In post 653, Lowercase wrote:If we're going to have a deadline lynch, I'd prefer Zeph over NS. I still say his role seems more likely town than not, and I don't understand why we're considering lynching a PR over a completely worthless player slot.

VOTE: Zeph
this seems to be coming from the mindset that both of them are town
like seriously oh my god Who was bussing

In post 674, Cho wrote:After skimming the last few pages, I've decided that I want a Nobody Special lynch more. I don't trust his flailing. But I'd be okay with a Zephyrus lynch too to make the substitution situation less of a problem.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Nobody Special
:lol:

VOTE: Lowercase
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 1115, Formerfish wrote:(1) I heard from someone once that only scum spoilers their catch ups.
(2) You scum SK?
(3) And would you do me a favor and just directly ask any questions you have for me? It'll be much easier to direct your attention to the posts I've already made in game addressing most of them.
(4) Seriously, why include part of a narrative while ignoring relevant parts, seems like something a scum bag would do.
(5)And why are you scum reading Beli the most right now?
1. I'm sorry Fish. Someone has lied to you at some point in your life :(
2. I DID NOT POST MY WINCON WHEN I CLAIMED
3. Everything addressed at you in my spoilers should be pretty clearly addressed.
4. What important things did I intentionally exclude?
5. He pinged my scumdar the most while reading D1 (see spoiler). But after finishing D2, I seriously think Lowercase is scum and Day One
was
a bus.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:25 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

@mod
Is it possible for multiple players to have the same flavor name?
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:19 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Spoiler: Day Three
In post 683, Lowercase wrote:I tracked LML and he didn't go anywhere. As far as I can tell, that's pretty compelling evidence for LML-town, I estimate he would have had about a 75% chance of having gone somewhere as scum.
lolwut?

In post 706, Juls wrote:That vote switch post hammer was the scummiest thing I have seen in a LONG time. 10 minutes after I hammered....10 frigging minutes. I even gave an intent post plus a 5 minute warning an hour before deadline. Then she switches? I have wanted to place this vote for over a week. How is it that Cho, the biggest lurker in the game, pops in 10 minutes after the hammer and casts a vote on the opposing wagon?
for posterity

In post 722, Formerfish wrote:
In post 694, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 691, Formerfish wrote:NS switches people with things from another dimension and has a gun to pass on.
No, no, NO. FFS, do you people not
read
the words I type? :roll:

I have a gun. It requires a battery, which
I do not have.

Also (differently, separately,
not the fucking gun),
I have a Transformer that makes people into a thing from another dimension.

Last night, I used it on myself, and became Mr.Darcy (one of my picks). I am still Town. Also, apparently, I have a sort-of almost-but-slightly-different PGO ability.

I passed it to Juls.
I'm calling bullshit on this. You became Mr. Darcy? Like the main guy from Pride & Prejudice? The same guy I had sent in as my choice? You need to die and I am going to help you get there.

Vote Nobody Special
o_o

In post 739, Kagami wrote:Btw, has anyone here played any games with vezokpiraka prior to this one?
What's this about?

reminder to self beli is scum

In post 782, Cho wrote:VOTE: NS

Also, if I remember correctly, I was pushing for Josh_B as scum before Who even revealed his Night 0 action, but of course "you could have been bussing, that doesn't mean shit!" (Usually, though, scum don't like to put pressure on or lynch their partners on Day 1. But, you know, who cares.)
omg

reminder not to conf bias on beli too much

also holy shit NS is all sorts of terrible

In post 864, Formerfish wrote:And your third party spec is grade a fucking detective work there Deputy Dog.
Okay I really like you we should play together more

my eyes are glazing over but I SHALL OVERCOME

In post 954, LoudmouthLee wrote:Cho is an alt for notscience.
THIS EXPLAINS SO FUCKING MUCH
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:00 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 985, Juls wrote:I passed the device to LML.
Reasons pleases

Private not looking at flips before his read... or pretending not to? dun dun DUN

In post 1077, PrivateI wrote:Also, to address something already said, I try to avoid looking at the gamestate when I replace in. It allows for a truly pure read through as I progress and eliminates any bias whatsoever I could have toward specific people, whether they have already died or are presently living.
This is dumb.

A townie about to die will try to help the town. Private did not do so. Exceptions for idiots, which Private does not strike me as.

Going to look at my Lowercase stuff again. Right now he's my top scumread. Private is second. Beli third. That's probably one too many scumreads.
yes very happy with a Lowercase vote
Anyone need me to explain?
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:01 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Also Private is right in that calling his catchup style a scumtell because someone else did it once as scum is really stupid
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:02 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

also 72 hours is too long for a prod
also I can't sleep sorry :/
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:07 am

Post by Juls »

SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 587, Juls wrote:Yeah I can get on board with a NS lynch. I also don't like how LML says scum is on the wagon and he unvotes.

unvote, vote: NS
What prompted the vote change?

seriously what happened to all of Fish's CONVICTION?
but I doubt scum would flipflop like that
The vote change was prompted by the mass claim and the NS/Fish roles not making sense as both being town. Also, what "conviction" are you talking about? I was town reading Fish at this point.

P-edit: I wanted to use the device on one person and pass to another since that would spread the utility of it. I chose LML and Kagami because they were my biggest town reads. I struggled with Kagami for part of the game but her play surrounding NS oozed town.
Juls
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:10 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Fish's CONVICTION, not your conviction about Fish.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”