Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Guyett »

Ok aronis both votes are on you now.

Someone can hammer.

VOTE: aronis
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 742, Protogonos wrote:Hmm... I think I may actually want an FH lynch. Unless Rach is scum, FH is like for sure scum. That being said, I am not feeling so good about Aronis' claim. Plus the vanillaised, which excuses more claims that could help sort the game. Getting a guilty in mylo is also kind of sketch.

So you think Aronis and FH are scum.... and you know I'm gonna die tonight... and town has mass claimed and there is no outed roles that are held by a trusted townie that might give some help to town... Like no lynch can ONLY FUCK OVER TOWN NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for effectively claiming not town btw
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Aronis »

Ugh. Well If I get hammered anytime soon, gg guys.

VOTE: sns
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Protogonos »

In post 751, Guyett wrote:So you think Aronis and FH are scum.... and you know I'm gonna die tonight... and town has mass claimed and there is no outed roles that are held by a trusted townie that might give some help to town... Like no lynch can ONLY FUCK OVER TOWN NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for effectively claiming not town btw
How? Your vote is not necessary for town to win. If you die tonight, we can lynch someone tomorrow anyway. What possible advantage is there to lynching today? Do you have anything else you want to tell us? Are you secretly indispensable to victory?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Guyett »

what value is ther in a no lynch?
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Protogonos »

Possibly increased clarity tomorrow.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Guyett »

How?
What will happen over night that will help town?
we still lose if a wrong decision is made!!!
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Guyett »

Like its pretty obvious you aint town proto now. does your wincon align with towns?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Guyett »

Like one of Aronis/SNS is guaranteed scum and everyone in the fucking game thinks FH is scum. What town motivation is there in no lynching, losing a conf townie and going into tomorrow with EXACTKLY THE FUCKING SAME INFO AS TODAY
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Since we all think FH is scum lets vote for them duh
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Guyett »

but Aronis is a better lynch
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Guyett »

do it!!!! drop the hammer
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Guyett »

one is scum. you'll haev to make that decision at some stage
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Aronis »

Guyett. How can me/sns, failhydra, and proto be scum?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 757, Guyett wrote:Like its pretty obvious you aint town proto now. does your wincon align with towns?
Just thinking, but Bilbo wasn't necessarily always good, the ring seemed to be corrupting him. Is it possible that he is some sort of survivor or maybe like smeagol if he gets the ring?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Guyett »

I suspect proto is 3rd party... prob sauroman and his wincon involves getting the ring. His role claim is prob somewhat accurate... he visits people each night and if he finds the ring he wins.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Aronis »

Which explains the wanting to no lynch. So he gets an extra night to try and find the ring. Is there any possible way town wins then? Becuase we lynch mafia/proto today, you die tonight, tomorrow there is two town and proto/scum or two scum. So is it just a competition between the third party and mafia now? It explains the town PRs though, considering a three man scum team and two potential third party.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by Aronis »

Wait, do we know there is three scum? What if there is just one and proto?
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Protogonos »

In post 757, Guyett wrote:Like its pretty obvious you aint town proto now. does your wincon align with towns?
In post 765, Guyett wrote:I suspect proto is 3rd party... prob sauroman and his wincon involves getting the ring. His role claim is prob somewhat accurate... he visits people each night and if he finds the ring he wins.
What are you talking about? How could I possibly be third-party? I am not an SK; all NKs are accounted for. I am clearly not a Jester/other bastard role. I am not a survivor, otherwise I would have taken one of the many opportunities to end the game. Having a wincon depending on finding the Ring is basically a bastard role and is ridiculous anyway. I am town-aligned. I get additional powers if I obtain the Ring.

I really do not understand what the fuck is wrong with you people. There is absolutely no drawback to No Lynching. At worst, the lynch pool is reduced tomorrow. At best, we get more info. Your insistence on lynching today is completely irrational. Until you can articulate some benefit to lynching today, I see no reason to take an increased risk of mislynching.
In post 756, Guyett wrote:How?
Uh...Surely you can think of reasons, both general and specific to this game, that having an extra day and fewer lynch candidates would be helpful.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:30 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Proto, are you making the argument that Guyett isnt conftown?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:54 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 768, Protogonos wrote:
In post 765, Guyett wrote:I suspect proto is 3rd party... prob sauroman and his wincon involves getting the ring. His role claim is prob somewhat accurate... he visits people each night and if he finds the ring he wins.
What are you talking about? How could I possibly be third-party? I am not an SK; all NKs are accounted for. I am clearly not a Jester/other bastard role. I am not a survivor, otherwise I would have taken one of the many opportunities to end the game. Having a wincon depending on finding the Ring is basically a bastard role and is ridiculous anyway. I am town-aligned. I get additional powers if I obtain the Ring.

I really do not understand what the fuck is wrong with you people. There is absolutely no drawback to No Lynching. At worst, the lynch pool is reduced tomorrow. At best, we get more info. Your insistence on lynching today is completely irrational. Until you can articulate some benefit to lynching today, I see no reason to take an increased risk of mislynching.
In post 756, Guyett wrote:How?
Uh...Surely you can think of reasons, both general and specific to this game, that having an extra day and fewer lynch candidates would be helpful.
I'm sorry but I'm not seeing much town motivation in pushing for a no lynch when the only investigative role in the game is held by Aronis (I should say was as he claims to have been vanillirized) and he is one of the people being suspected for being scum.
From my point of view it looks like you are only delaying things to try find the ring and we've already had someone who had an alignment change pon finding the ring... who's to say my suspicions aren't accurate.

You say at worst the lynchpool is reduced tomorrow... NO IT FUCKING ISN'T!!! I'M NOT IN THE LYNCHPOOL!!!!!!
At best we get more info??? NO YOU MIGHT GET THE FUCKING RING!!! There is no other info to be got.
We had scum caught between 2 people and we won't be getting any info to make the decision any easier, I;ll just be dead twiddling my thumbs while you lot fuck around for another 2 weeks "making a decision". If I'm going to lose I want it to be on my own terms.

Rach can't be scum with SNS btw
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:17 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Eh. Not quite. I will withhold why for now though.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:20 am

Post by RachMarie »

Guyett what about FH? Seriously I think we need to lynch them.

We have a 1 v 1 with sns and aronis and have to figure out which one is scum and lying and which one is town and telling the truth. So I can understand wanting to hold off on them, but pretty much everyone seems to see FH as scum so let us lynch them and then tomorrow we should have a better handle on which of the two (sns, aronis) is scum.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:25 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Rach, lynching FH makes no sense. Sure we all think hes scum but we coukd be wrong and its you or Proto or even Guyett because has his second vote ever been on the same person at a vote count?

We have guaranteed scum which means a 50/50 guess. If we lynch Hydra its a 25% chance.
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:47 am

Post by Protogonos »

In post 770, Guyett wrote:I'm sorry but I'm not seeing much town motivation in pushing for a no lynch when the only investigative role in the game is held by Aronis (I should say was as he claims to have been vanillirized) and he is one of the people being suspected for being scum.
Because there is literally no downside.
From my point of view it looks like you are only delaying things to try find the ring and we've already had someone who had an alignment change pon finding the ring... who's to say my suspicions aren't accurate.
Yep. Why would I not? It gives me a town-beneficial power. Plus, finding the Ring will mean scum has been identified, at least as far as I am aware. Scum would either have to kill me or kill a conftown double-voter. Remind me again why that is a bad scenario?
You say at worst the lynchpool is reduced tomorrow... NO IT FUCKING ISN'T!!! I'M NOT IN THE LYNCHPOOL!!!!!!
Then you are irrelevant anyway.
At best we get more info??? NO YOU MIGHT GET THE FUCKING RING!!! There is no other info to be got.
1) That would be info
2) Info extends beyond night actions
We had scum caught between 2 people and we won't be getting any info to make the decision any easier, I;ll just be dead twiddling my thumbs while you lot fuck around for another 2 weeks "making a decision". If I'm going to lose I want it to be on my own terms.
Right. So the actual issue here is that you want to stay alive. I get that. I really do. But I simply do not care.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”