Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Guyett »

Today ain't over

I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:33 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Then I take it youve changed your mind about Aronis?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Guyett »

I need to think on things
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Protogonos »

VOTE: No lynch
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:47 am

Post by snscompt1 »

*sigh* all a no lynch would do is prove Guyett isnt scum. Thats pointless. Vote Aronis and be done. He already scum claimed by not overreacting when we "lost". His reaction was scum. Trust me, Ive seen it. He shouldve been outraged but he wasnt. Just lynch him and be done.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:49 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Sorry, im ticked. All this voting and unvoting is annoying. Everything he has done is scummy yet all this keeps happening. My vote will stay and I hope you guys will eventually see it. Im busy all weekend (surprise surprise) so I will check back in on Monday. Make the right choice.
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Protogonos »

You can all vote for whomever you want. I am not voting a single person for the rest of today unless someone hard-claims scum.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:54 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Which means Rach and Guyett will both have to vote Aronis since scum wont selfhammer and scum buddy wont vote(unless its a trick). Talk it out well guys.
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Protogonos »

Or they can act rationally and NL.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:59 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Please, Im trying to wrap my mind around this no lynch thing. Do you think Guyett is town?
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Protogonos »

Explain to me what possible drawbacks there are to NLing. Can you even articulate a single one?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:06 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Oh ho ho! You want the ring. Thats why you want the no lynch! You know scum has the ring and you have a good idea who both scum are. Cmon man. Put that aside.

Pedit. Answer this question: do you think Guyett is town?
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Protogonos »

In post 835, Protogonos wrote:Explain to me what possible drawbacks there are to NLing. Can you even articulate a single one?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:13 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I'm not sure whether it's actually night now or not, but
@mod - I will be V/LA until the 23rd
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Fail Hydra »

In post 838, PiggyGal15 wrote:I'm not sure whether it's actually night now or not, but
@mod - I will be V/LA until the 23rd
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:16 am

Post by snscompt1 »

DEAR LORD. THAT IS THE DRAWBACK.

For fucks sake.

We no lynch. Guyett dies. WHAT NOW? We have no town double voter and scum has an even greater advantage by town losing TWO VOTES to get them lynched. HOW THE HELL DOES THAT BENEFIT US?

If you think Guyett is scum, which he couldve hammered me or Aronis already, so he isnt, then itd make sense. But hes town. So why the bloody hell do you want a no lynch?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:18 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Tell me why. To discuss more? We have plenty of time already. To discuss a night kill which is at least one less town vote? Why do you want one less town opinion tomorrow? It wont narrow the lynch pool AT ALL.
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Protogonos »

That is not a drawback. Guyett's DV is only an asset if they are placed on scum. I have no problem losing them. Guyett is more than welcome to share his convictions and they can be factored into the decision-making tomorrow.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:40 am

Post by snscompt1 »

That is bullshit. Stop that. No one will hammer unless they are sure they are voting scum and that would only happen with all town agreeing. Youre purposing making town lose a voter and I know why. That way town cant lynch you eventually. Your ruse isnt good. If anyone besides Proto would like me to explain more I will, but Im pretty sure you can see it too.

Proto is no lynching to win for himself. Fine. But that means he isnt scum. Which means Rach, Fail Hydra and Aronis are. Rach didnt hammer Aronis or me so she isnt scum. Guys FH and Aronis are confscum. I dont understand what is so hard about this. Please tell me why all the hesitation.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Guyett »

Proto you can get the ring tonight after we lynch aronis
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:45 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Yes. Im happy with that. Nuetral survivor is fine. You can have the ring and stay alive til the end. We just want scum gone.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:49 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Wait. Proto, you said town gets a benefit if you get the ring? Im not sure if I believe that seeing how bilbo turned out in the books but that I can understand for no lynching. You couldve just said that. But trust us, Aronis is scum and yoy said he doesnt have the ring, so just burgle fail hydra. Ta da. We all win. Is that not viable?
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Protogonos »

In post 843, snscompt1 wrote:That is bullshit. Stop that. No one will hammer unless they are sure they are voting scum and that would only happen with all town agreeing.
So?
Youre purposing making town lose a voter and I know why. That way town cant lynch you eventually. Your ruse isnt good. If anyone besides Proto would like me to explain more I will, but Im pretty sure you can see it too.
My wincon is strictly town. I am not third-party. I do not really give a shit whether you believe me, because you have no persuasive power over me whatsoever. You seem to think that I can be coerced or compelled or bullied. That is not the case. I was willing to hammer Aronis. After the ensuing shitshow, I am no longer willing to end this day with a lynch. You are more than welcome to convince Rach or FH to vote Aronis if his lynch is so important to you.
Proto is no lynching to win for himself.
Insofar as I am town and am acting in town's best interest, yes.
Fine. But that means he isnt scum. Which means Rach, Fail Hydra and Aronis are. Rach didnt hammer Aronis or me so she isnt scum. Guys FH and Aronis are confscum. I dont understand what is so hard about this. Please tell me why all the hesitation.
If they are confscum, it should not be difficult to secure their lynches tomorrow.
In post 846, snscompt1 wrote:Wait. Proto, you said town gets a benefit if you get the ring? Im not sure if I believe that seeing how bilbo turned out in the books but that I can understand for no lynching. You couldve just said that. But trust us, Aronis is scum and yoy said he doesnt have the ring, so just burgle fail hydra. Ta da. We all win. Is that not viable?
Because I am not 100% convinced that Aronis is scum.

If I am alive tomorrow, then I will have more information than I do now. If I am not alive tomorrow, Guyett will be alive and you have the three votes you need to lynch Aronis anyway. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever for me to vote anyone today.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Finally. A straight answer. You dont think Aronis is 100% scum. Why all the back and forth? Jesus man. It wouldve saved some arguing and me getting pissed. THAT is a good reason to no lynch. You arguing that it doesnt matter if Guyett dies was crap. Damn. Seriously, why couldnt you have said that?

Jeez. Anyways. Im fine with Protos no lynch.
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by Protogonos »

In post 848, snscompt1 wrote:Finally. A straight answer. You dont think Aronis is 100% scum.
That is not "a straight answer." Even if I thought Aronis was 100% scum I would still want a NL. Because anything other than mod confirmation or setup-breaking is not 100%.
You arguing that it doesnt matter if Guyett dies was crap. Damn. Seriously, why couldnt you have said that?
Because it would have been a lie. The reason I want to NL is that we are not a lylo. That is the only thing that matters to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”