Mini 1579: The Great Flavor Caper (Game Over)

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:01 am

Post by Elyse »

My internet went out and won't be fixed until tomorrow. I know this is really bad timing but I'll do my best to answer stuff from my phone.
phokdapolees
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:59 am

Post by phokdapolees »

Vote Count 1.38Elyse (5): reinoe, Titus, Mirhawk, Sharpest-knife-on-tree, Josh_B
Titus (3): Slandaar, Elyse, Wake88
Wake88 (1): chaoslord54
Slandaar (1): TheYankeeReaper
TheYankeeReaper (1): T S O
Mirhawk (1): evilpacman18

Not Voting: Bacde

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline in (expired on 2014-06-25 16:00:00)
Last edited by phokdapolees on Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Elyse »

@Titus
In post 202, Elyse wrote:
I can get the synergy thing from you
but I don't see the other stuff.
In post 324, Elyse wrote:Saying "WE HAVE SYNERGY!!!1111!" isn't going to convince anyone of anything.
In post 411, Elyse wrote:
In post 340, Titus wrote: Yet you cannot accept me thinking Reinoe is town because of the fact I have a town pm and she's reacting like me therefore obvtown. Sounds like you have a built in bias towards accepting whatever Bacde says, or daychat but you realized Bacde posted no logic when I asked that question.
I said I understand you thinking he's town but it won't make me share your view.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Elyse »

As far as my meta, I rarely AtE as scum and don't do it as town much either. Titus' example showed me AtE'ing but it was because I fakeclaimed mason and had to pretend to be sorry for my actions when I was actually scum. So it's fake AtE and Titus using that as evidence shows how weak her case is. And Josh B stop confbiasing. I'm not scum and you're not cool for thinking I am.

I'm fine with showing you all of my meta. Just look at my topics and go through. Here is the game I feel is most like this one if anyone is interested:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=33249

@Mirhawk
I said reinoe was town for the font color thing.

@pacman
I thought that at first, but I think she's too dangerous for scum to keep alive if she's the real cop so it will solve itself eventually, which is why I'm starting to question if lynching her is the best move.

I originally had Mirhawk as a townread but it has since pretty much reversed itself. His vote on me is terrible. "I guess I could go for Elyse. After her initial thing with chaoslord she really hasn't done anything scummy." Wtf? He also accuses me of not trying to find scum and then says I should stop questioning reinoe. I don't get it. He's just fabricating reasons and is content with voting for a popular wagon he doesn't care about.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Mirhawk »

Right, accusing reinoe of buddying Titus, then switching it to Titus buddying reinoe when nobody bit on the reinoe angle is the height of scumhunting.

This vote on me is the first legitimate case I've seen you push all game.

TSO are you scum? Because every time you say something I think "that's an awful lot like something I would expect scum to say".
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:48 am

Post by T S O »

No.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Slandaar »

Pretty sure scum would say that.

Back on topic; why have you not linked me your games TSO?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:56 am

Post by T S O »

because they're in my topics and you should get them yourself. I have no interest in giving a scumspect material.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Slandaar »

It's in your best interests if you are town to do so.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1108, Slandaar wrote:It's in your best interests if you are town to do so.
If memory serves, this also entails answering questions.

Mirhawk answered . You, however, did not.

Why?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Slandaar »

Oh, I must have missed them, I guess I will answer your very important questions for you.
In post 922, Wake1 wrote: Slandaar, would you please provide your latest reads, if any?
No. You can deduce my general scumreads from my posting.
In post 922, Wake1 wrote: What are your current thoughts on Titus and why should she be lynched today?
She is scum; see my ISO. Because she is scum.
In post 922, Wake1 wrote: You said you were a Vig. Basic kind, or with restrictions, what?
I claimed vig. I did not claim X-shot Vig or odd night vig.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1110, Slandaar wrote:Oh, I must have missed them, I guess I will answer your very important questions for you.
In post 922, Wake1 wrote: Slandaar, would you please provide your latest reads, if any?
No. You can deduce my general scumreads from my posting.
In post 922, Wake1 wrote: What are your current thoughts on Titus and why should she be lynched today?
She is scum; see my ISO. Because she is scum.
In post 922, Wake1 wrote: You said you were a Vig. Basic kind, or with restrictions, what?
I claimed vig. I did not claim X-shot Vig or odd night vig.
:neutral:

To clarify, you're a normal Town Vigilante?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:33 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 577, Slandaar wrote:I am so much happier now I have claimed I can actually play my game.

Titus read EPM's post.
Slandaar, how has your game changed from pre-claim to post-claim?
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Slandaar »

I can pay attention to the big picture more as I don't need to worry about arguing with people which greatly distracts me.

I will actually post some thoughts on Titus I haven't said; What she does is she makes an argument which is wrong the person calls it out she just keeps going and so the person is like 'well Titus is scum' and somehow everyone else doesn't see it because she posts so much. All her cases are awful and anyone who read them would know it this is a cycle that keeps happening and there is a reason for it.

She is scum.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1111, Wake1 wrote: To clarify, you're a normal Town Vigilante?
Yes.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:49 am

Post by Slandaar »

Plus the pre-emptive vote thing is just lolscum from Titus.

How she isn't dead is beyond me.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Slandaar »

Reinoe have you looked at Titus's posting when she is town? Do you realise she looks for patterns as town? which she CLEARLY has not been doing here her thought process is not her town one she just makes really lame arguments.

Are you scum or are you going to be sheeping me?

PS: I can post more now.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Slandaar »

Let me make it more obvious because this town is just a joke;

Titus linked this earlier in the thread let me literally break it down to show you how Titus works as town:
In post 218, Titus wrote: Stop it. Slandaar is the scum. A) He has a total lack of activity and is unapologetic for such.
Pattern; lack of activity.
In post 218, Titus wrote: B) His posts are reactionary
Pattern in my posting; all one type.
In post 218, Titus wrote: C) They are designed to be reactionary
Same as above.
In post 218, Titus wrote: D) People are pushing other "lurkers" who objectively lurk less than Slandaar with nothing else to back up the case.
Pattern; people pushing lurkers other than me
In post 218, Titus wrote: E) When I talk bout Slandaar, no one has anything substative to say about him. That's indicative of scum waiting on town to decide.
Pattern in how people react to her posts regarding me.

Is she doing this here? NO

She is scum.

Lynch.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Slandaar »

I suggest no-one post anything except prod-dodges until Reinoe does so I can gauge his reaction.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

Oh and obviously the reason she is doing the COP or VT is to try to prevent me shooting her tonight. She isn't a cop, if she were she would claim VT if she didn't want to lynch in the PR's because the effect is the same but reduces her death rate from scum kills (but highly ups it from me)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Titus »

Slandaar, stop with the obvious out the hypothetical cop game please. Your desperation is showing.

None of the arguments I posted were wrong. Do they always hit scum? No. However, my points are valid.

However, rather than just being a dick and using my town leader status to say "nahanaha can't lynch this", I will actually respond to your arguments. First, I have been looking at vote patterns, resistance to votes, speech patterns and plenty of patterns. I do it as both alignments. To scumhunt me effectively, look at the objective of my goals.

You still flat out refuse to give reads. Your reads are not transparent. That's the kind of thing scum say when they need flexibility to say their reads change "over time". Now do us a favor and answer Wake's question.

As for the cop thing, if I am the cop, town gets nothing from my confirmation. If scum turn to mislynching Wake, then it will be obvious if he flips town. If he flips scum, it will be inherently obvious that I'm less likely to be a cop at all. If I'm a VT, then it's in towns best interest to hide any cop that may exist. Regardless, forcing the scums to kill a PR necessitates them giving us information as to which claim(s) is(are) valid. We aren't lynching a PR claimer. Period. A cop/VT claimer is fair to wagon, but it's just stupid to wagon me because I'm obvtown and y'all are desperate not to lynch Elyse.

No one can give me a town Elyse case but they say the case against Elyse is wrong. Don't think so.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1120, Titus wrote: First, I have been looking at vote patterns, resistance to votes, speech patterns and plenty of patterns. I do it as both alignments. To scumhunt me effectively, look at the objective of my goals.
OK

Where?
(QUOTES ARE REQUIRED)
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:42 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 220, Titus wrote:
In post 61, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:hmmmm TYR with an outstanding post...
In post 62, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:RVS a serious thing, seriously...
vote JoshB-
add on TYR's outstanding post and this is no brainer.
In post 63, chaoslord54 wrote:For now I'm retracting my random lynch vote
Unvote:Sharpest-knife-on-tree
In post 64, chaoslord54 wrote:TYR I think you bring up some great points, before I cast my vote though I want to hear Josh_B's defense.
TSO, walk me through it. What pinged you here?
Here's Titus looking for a pattern that TSO mentioned.
In post 336, Titus wrote:
In post 330, Mirhawk wrote:JB's lurking is paying off, as it appears that now half the town has forgotten about him. In post you claim your vote was on other "patterns" and not his RVS vote. Why did you say that seeing as how you've decided that the reason now is completely his RVS vote?

Bacde is fine, I'm more worried about reinoe and Elise. I get scum vibes off both of them.
Mirhawk, I haven't. Scum are copying a strategy I used in another game.

A) Two scum attack each other early with weak reasons then town read each other Day 1. (Venmar + Titus) compare to (Bacde + Slandaar).

B) Lynch an easy target, preferably one that makes himself easy. (TheSilverBard) & (JoshB/EvilPacman)

C) After that, create chaos and buddy with leader status.

Textbook mini 1539.
Here is Titus noticing a pattern.
In post 356, Titus wrote:
In post 352, Mirhawk wrote:Except bacde and Slandaar aren't attacking each other, you're the only one who's voted for pacman so far, and the only real buddying I've seen is between you and reinoe. I don't think these games are as close a comparison as you think.

Did bacde say those things about pacman? Cause I don't remember that.

Titus, whats your position on JB? Half the discussions in town revolve around him but I don't think you've touched him.
Bacde threw a oneliner that Pacman maybe scum cuz lurk. Elyse thinks that's sound, not just valid. It's not even valid.

Bacde opened with an attack on Slandaar. They are moving towards the townread each other stage.

JB is town mislynchbait.
Here is Titus following through on a pattern she mentioned earlier.
In post 367, Titus wrote:
In post 47, Josh_B wrote:
In post 45, Bacde wrote:
In post 40, Josh_B wrote:I'll keep it in mind, but it wasn't his RVS that gave him away. There are some other patterns there too that are interesting.
So basically, you pressured me for a link for no reason?
No. I pressured you for the existence of the link, not necessarily the content of the link. But the content of the link suggests that you are still a little sour about that game, and possibly trying to use it to invent scuminess when there isn't much to go on. Until, I feel like there's more likelyhood that what you say is true, or I feel like there isn't anything else to go on, I'll be looking else where and consider you on the block if he flips town.

UNVOTE: UNVOTE
In post 52, Josh_B wrote:
In post 48, TheYankeeReaper wrote:
I find it curious that you've taken Bacde's D1 vote on Slandarr so seriously.

It was apparent to me that he was fishing for reactions and the initial argument on Slandarr wouldn't make it past 2-3 pages. Your last sentence also bothers me "...and consider you on the block if he flips town." It seems to me you're giving yourself convenient options for a vote down the line if a Slandarr lynch were to occur.
RVS is a serious thing, I admire the skill of other players who use it as a scum hunting tool. My initial PoE is that Bacde was using it to OMGUS and then asking that I totally trust him. The only thing I feel like I can be sure of right now is that Bacde is not on the scum team with Slandar.
The meta that Bacde provided seems legit if it wasn't so old and out of date, but I'm going to be looking for partners so I moved my vote off for now.
In post 54, Josh_B wrote:
In post 51, Bacde wrote:]
How would i be sour about that game? It was over a year ago and town won
Then why would you bring it up?

VOTE: bacde
Obvtown posting.

His whole ISO is like that. So fuck off.
Formatting errors are in the post, but it's another post recognizing a pattern.
In post 376, Titus wrote:Nothing has been scummy about Josh B. Sure he's inarticulate and reached one wrong conclusion.
Here is Titus recognizing a pattern with Josh's posts being inarticulate. I mean, yeah it's an obvious pattern, but I'm just bringing it up because many of the people who were voting for josh were voting him because his posts were shit but not explaining why they were shit.

Selkie
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Slandaar »

What?

Just ignore Reinoe's post I will vig him.

Titus you are up.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:46 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 1118, Slandaar wrote:I suggest no-one post anything except prod-dodges until Reinoe does so I can gauge his reaction.
What if I responded with one of these...
:]
Slandaar wrote:Are you scum or are you going to be sheeping me?
No I certainly won't be sheeping you. Especially seeing as how you want to lynch a townread of mine.

Selkie

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”