Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 1523, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote Untrod Tripod
This is where my mind immediately went if I'm to assume the claim is true. I'm curious why Glork went to MBL.
Taking a break from the site.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1524, petroleumjelly wrote:
Unvote: DrippingGoofball
Vote: Glork
Reason?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Glork,

1.)
Answer my questions. I don't ask them to be asinine. Why are you swearing so much in this game? And do you feel like you swear more as Town or Scum?

2.)
Are you
purposefully
trying to be a jerk in this game? If so, why?

3.)
Explain your case on me again. What makes (or made) you think I was scum. It has felt the entire game that you are pushing me because I am me.

4.)
What do you think of mathcam? You can take your time on this question because I am not looking for an off-the-cuff response.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Glork »

I don't think it's alignment indicative. For what it's worth, I've toned it down since you complained about it. I don't understand why you're so intent on pursuing an answer from me, when others (KK is the most prominent example I can think of) have, too.

I don't try to purposefully be a jerk to people. Games are for fun, and I don't intentionally seek to ruin someone else's experience (which ties back to what I said above about timing it down, since I didn't realize it bothered you so).

I highlighted the main points. DGB's comment about you looking to very her behavior with a scum game and not a town game resonated with me, and undo didn't seem to be happening so I made the switch. Your posts and questions seem to be designed in such a way to trap unwitting responders, which doesn't strike me as a particularly protown approach to take. I feel like you're on a crusade against playstyles which clash with how you want to do things, rather than a crusade against people who are part of the mafia.

I didn't like the early pressure on MafiaSSK. I haven't really paid close attention to mathcam.

Chamber: I'm really not comfortable with the degree to which MBL has cozied up to me while attacking undo. I also considered UT and still have VitR in the back of my mind, too. But I went to MBL because I got the feeling he knows I'm town and probably won't get lynched and wants to be on my good side when push comes to shove.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

In post 1528, Glork wrote:I don't think it's alignment indicative. For what it's worth, I've toned it down since you complained about it. I don't understand why you're so intent on pursuing an answer from me, when others (KK is the most prominent example I can think of) have, too.
I
do
believe swearing is often alignment-indicative in the right context.

I noticed years ago that one of
my
most consistent tells that I was scum was swearing to emphasize my points or to act emotional (because of course swearing makes you sound more authentic and raw -- e.g., why say "I am confident X is Scum" when I can say "I am
damned sure
X is Scum!").

When swearing is added to a post for the seeming purpose of "selling" the post (or "selling" the emotion), I think it is more likely to come from Scum. I have used this tell to fairly good effect (including Georgetown II where I felt Maestro was unnecessarily swearing, Purified Mafia where I felt StrangerCoug was unnecessarily swearing), and this has also caused me to pursue players without explicitly using this reasoning (and so I cannot easily find those games to show more examples).

Some of your posts in particular appear to be trying to sell themselves because you are shouting and swearing. While other players have also cursed in this game, not all cursing is equal; yours in particular has stuck out to me as most likely to be deliberate or calculated. It is not casual cursing -- it is usually cursing either defending your actions or directed at other players.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

unvote
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

In post 1528, Glork wrote:I'm really not comfortable with the degree to which MBL has cozied up to me while attacking undo.
I was just having fun cause I could tell that it was irking you. <3
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1517, MrBuddyLee wrote:Hey PJ, did you get undo's permission to claim for him?
Why does this matter?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Porochaz »

unvote vote DGB
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

unvote, vote: mathcam

ABR also works.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1512, chamber wrote:I'm going to look back at you guys to see if this makes sense, you understand why I'd be incredulous I hope.
I don't. Please explain your incredulity.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:06 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Welp.

Unvote, vote: mathcam
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:36 am

Post by undo »

Bah, so much for peaceful nights.

I can confirm PJ's claim. If anyone still has doubts, take the first letter of every prime-numbered post of mine (including the first, because old-school) and you'll find a crumb there.
my 1st post wrote:
I
t is such an honor...
my 2nd post wrote:
A
nd would you like...
my 3rd post wrote:
M
afiaSSK's wagon is solely based...
my 5th post wrote:@
M
afiaSSK: Nevermind...
my 7th post wrote:
A
ddressing what is put...
my 11th post wrote:
S
o how's Paris, CES?...
my 13th post wrote:
O
h really? Why?
my 17th post wrote:
N
o time for a long post...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:38 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I could possibly see myself switching to UT as a compromise, he hasn't done much of anything today. Mathcam I still feel is town from Day on interactions mostly. I agree that DGB's analysis was a little superficial which is why my vote has remained, I'm looking to see her reaction to the claims.

Glorks MBL vote is actually pretty tasty.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:16 am

Post by Glork »

In post 1529, petroleumjelly wrote:
In post 1528, Glork wrote:I don't think it's alignment indicative. For what it's worth, I've toned it down since you complained about it. I don't understand why you're so intent on pursuing an answer from me, when others (KK is the most prominent example I can think of) have, too.
I
do
believe swearing is often alignment-indicative in the right context.

I noticed years ago that one of
my
most consistent tells that I was scum was swearing to emphasize my points or to act emotional (because of course swearing makes you sound more authentic and raw -- e.g., why say "I am confident X is Scum" when I can say "I am
damned sure
X is Scum!").

When swearing is added to a post for the seeming purpose of "selling" the post (or "selling" the emotion), I think it is more likely to come from Scum. I have used this tell to fairly good effect (including Georgetown II where I felt Maestro was unnecessarily swearing, Purified Mafia where I felt StrangerCoug was unnecessarily swearing), and this has also caused me to pursue players without explicitly using this reasoning (and so I cannot easily find those games to show more examples).

Some of your posts in particular appear to be trying to sell themselves because you are shouting and swearing. While other players have also cursed in this game, not all cursing is equal; yours in particular has stuck out to me as most likely to be deliberate or calculated. It is not casual cursing -- it is usually cursing either defending your actions or directed at other players.
Oh. No, that's definitely not alignment-indicative. If anything, it's a protown sign, tbh, as indicated here. I don't care about making friends and getting on people's good side when I'm town. I'm much more inclined to play ball and avoid unnecessary conflict as scum, though. But imo it's pretty neutral here, because I wasn't trying to be a jerk or swear to impress myself upon others.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:49 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1531, MrBuddyLee wrote:
In post 1528, Glork wrote:I'm really not comfortable with the degree to which MBL has cozied up to me while attacking undo.
I was just having fun cause I could tell that it was irking you. <3
VOTE: MBL
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:17 am

Post by mathcam »

PJ: Why on earth did you claim so pre-emptively? I know there was a little momentum there, but only from people who will seemingly vote for anything that moves. There were at least a few of us who were pretty sold on your townliness. I'm with you on speeding up the game, but that seemed pretty drastic.

GC: Okay -- I don't think the point's worth discussing. But that was my only point
in that post
against ABR, and I disagree that it has anything to do with my distaste at his playstyle. Here is my most recent full argument:
mathcam wrote: 5) I still think ABR is the best candidate. I think he was bussing LML, and got off the wagon any time he thought there was an opportunity to put focus elsewhere. (Note: I'm not attaching this to the argument that LML slipped when he said bussing -- that's irrelevant as far as I'm concerned). I think ABR's slip in 1144 was a genuine scum slip, since as PJ eloquently points out in 1166, the sentence doesn't even make sense if we switch the name out for the correct one (KK -- I don't understand why you don't find that argument convincing). Finally, I think his interactions with DGB today are absurdly anti-town. For example he did seem genuinely convinced I was scum, but then chose to vote DGB out of claimed spite? I find it much more likely he was taking advantage of the "easy target".
I still think ABR is the best lynch, and despite my slightly pro-town vibe from DGB's long analysis (I do tend to have a soft spot for people who appear to try hard), I think she's still second best. I think UT has quickly elevated into second, for being over-defensive when I suggested he might eagerly hop onto any ol' bandwaggon, but then eagerly hopping onto PJ (imo, a pretty silly bandwagon). I am fine with any of those lynches, but still think ABR is the best.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:19 am

Post by VitaminR »

Eh, did not see that coming.

Unvote, vote: Glork
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:40 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Unvote, vote mathcam

Untrod Tripod is suspicious for shamelessly bandwagonning at the most precarious moments. Seems no one else wants to vote him now, so I'll switch my vote back to mathcam, as he's my main suspect now.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:40 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1541, mathcam wrote:PJ: Why on earth did you claim so pre-emptively? I know there was a little momentum there, but only from people who will seemingly vote for anything that moves. There were at least a few of us who were pretty sold on your townliness. I'm with you on speeding up the game, but that seemed pretty drastic.
Are you serious? PJ and Undo had become the top compromise lynches and we have about four days give or take to find a lynch. If PJ got the votes off him it was likely Undo would be next. The focus needed to be shifted.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:44 am

Post by Green Crayons »

@mathcam:
(shrug) I said "unobtrusive," not "wildly scummy," so it slots you in the "I don't know pile." Play however you want, it wasn't meant as a criticism, just my observation/reaction.

W/R/T ABR: your quoted post only presents two additional points to support your LML suspicion.

(1) I think PJ's "scum slip" argument is not actually sound (I said as much in ). PJ didn't respond to my post. I don't want him to do so, now. I want you to respond to it.

(2) I think your summary of ABR's vote on DGB is a bit reductionist in light of his reasons as stated alongside the vote () as well as his explanation of his problem with DGB's particular vote on him (, ). Can you tease out this line of your suspicions more?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:17 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: UT
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:05 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

unvote:undo

Time to do a little re-reading...
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:24 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1544, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1541, mathcam wrote:PJ: Why on earth did you claim so pre-emptively? I know there was a little momentum there, but only from people who will seemingly vote for anything that moves. There were at least a few of us who were pretty sold on your townliness. I'm with you on speeding up the game, but that seemed pretty drastic.
Are you serious? PJ and Undo had become the top compromise lynches and we have about four days give or take to find a lynch. If PJ got the votes off him it was likely Undo would be next. The focus needed to be shifted.
Yeah, that.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ok, let me do an ISO of my top suspects. This is going to be a super-long post, so let me apologize for that in advance, but I just want to do a good analysis of the people I'm most suspicious of and then decide who to vote for. Feel free to skim this post if you want.

Glork was trying remarkably hard to derail the LML wagon, and to attack anyone who was pushing it.
In post 428, Glork wrote:Okay, I didn't read every single word, but I've gotten caught up and have thoughts.

So regarding this whole VitR/LML thing, I think I am of the exact opposite opinion that everyone else seems to hold. I'm feeling a slightly scummy read on VitR, and I'm really unenthusiastic about the LML bandwagon (even though I have town reads on GC/ABR/possibly UT).

I really want to see Seol respond to the whole "lynching MafiaSSK because of a theory argument is bad" criticism of his earlier posts.

I'm wary of CES. I want to go reference the MLP game we played because something he said reminded me of that game, but I'll check that out later.

Yos's switch from VitR to LML is particularly cringe-worthy and smells like scum trying to ride the tides to an easy lynch.
Vote: Yosarian2

I am genuinely curious to know why people think LML went through the VC analysis to try to frame/jump on someone who hadn't had any attention whatsoever. Yeah, he lacked context as PJ indicated, but I'm really really really not seeing the connect between what LML did and an actual scum motivation. PJ's vote also feels in that opportunistic category. There's not a lot going on, and people might be feeling antsy after the downtime, so why not punish LML?

Basically, I want to lynch one of the following people:
Seol (pending further contributions, possibly?)
VitR
Yos2
petroleumjelly
Maybe CES (pending ~reasons~)
In post 436, Glork wrote:Hey Yos, since you're here, what motivation do you see for scum-LML parking his vote on UT? Saying "this guy's votes are bad" and waiting for a response/reaction (which hasn't even come, I might note) seems pretty okay to me. Why is this such an issue for you?
And so on.

He kept attacking PJ as well. I'm really having trouble seeing how Glork reads LML as town and both PJ and me as scum here. LML seemed so obvscum and PJ seemed so obvtown to me, I'm really having trouble understanding how Glork got the opposite reads.

He reluctantly went to LML at the end of the day, saying it was because he wanted to prevent a bookitty lynch. Still, I really don't get Glork's play day 1 at all; almost none of it makes sense to me, which is very unusual, I usually get what Glork's trying to do.

And then he rolls into day 2 going after everyone who was actually trying to lynch LML, I guess because of the "bussing" quote. The amount of empathes people put on this bit of total WIFOM makes me uncomfortable, but Glork wasn't the only one doing that by a long shot, so that might be just a playstyle thing.

I also hate this meta-defense Glork makes later in the day:
Glork wrote:Like, I'm actually legit mad that people suspect me, because I would NEVER let my ego allow me to be "wrong" about LML as scum. I realize that's self-meta and probably won't be believed, but I need to say it. I was adamant about not-liking the LML lynch, and I'm almost 90% certain that as scum, I'd have made some allowance for myself to try to gain credibility by deciding LML was scum. Even after the alleged slip, I stated AS I VOTED LML that it was merely "better than a Bookitty lynch." I was working and just as easily could have not checked the site (or not posted) and let that ride out to a no-lynch or a Bookitty-lynch.
Just on principle, I always get more suspicious of someone when they try a defense as blatantly WIFOM as "I defended scum so I must be town because I wouldn't defend scum if I was scum." With Glork, I think that may be more playstyle then anything, I've seen him make posts like this before, so I'm going to call this null-ish, but it still makes me uncomfortable.

Later in the day, jumps on the Undo wagon, and then the PJ wagon. I don't have a problem with his case against Undo, since I felt the same way myself. But his jump on the PJ wagon just seems terrible.
In post 1481, Glork wrote:I'm content with a PJ lynch.

Vote: PJ
Overall, I really don't have a good feeling about Glork this game. Basically I just don't get his play here at all if he was town. He's made the argument several times that he wouldn't play like this as scum either, and maybe that's true, but overall I just don't get a good vibe from him.

Ok, next suspect: CES
______________________________________________________________________________________________
As I said before, the biggest thing CES did on day 1 was just to tunnel on Seol/Bookitty to an almost obsessive degree, and he never mentioned LML at all, which is a huge strike against him.

Other then that, he made some weirdly ambiguous comments about a few other people's alignments early...
In post 92, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote: Tigris seems nice and easy to read.
In post 137, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I agree with CTD that chamber's alignment is fairly obvious at this point.
And then there was this post, where CES's scum list was basically Seol+the 3 most townie-looking people in the game at the time, which was just bizzare:
In post 230, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Scum team: Seol/ABR/Green Crayons/DrippingGoofball/Porochaz
And then I think he attacks PJ, although I'm not sure why:
In post 355, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:What makes you think it can't be Seol and Djelibeybi?
And then he basically just goes on to try to get Bookitty lynched for the next 10 or so posts in a row.

Today, all he did was vote mathcam, then move to Undo, then move back to mathcam after the mason claim.

Overall, I still think CES would be a good lynch. The fact that he didn't say anything about the LML wagon at all on day 1 is a huge scumtell, and nothing else he's done this game strikes me as especially town-motivated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next: mathcam

SSK came off seeming mildly scummy, and got wagoned for it. Standard early game stuff, playstyle mostly; probably nothing that says much abotu his alignment. In the short time he was here, he voted Glork, Tigras, then FOS'd ABR, the voted VitR, then voted CES. It's worth mentioning that LML did a weird move where he stayed on the Tigras wagon but FOS'd MafiaSSK, and then later gave conflicting reasons for why he did that, if people want to try to read the WIFOM tea leaves there.

Mathcam comes in, decides to leave vote on CES at first. Then moves over to the BooKitty wagon. He then tries to argue that BooKitty's resignation post was probably scum motivated. He tries to imply that the BooKitty wagon would be especally informative somehow, but when I questioned him about this, he didn't seem to have a good answer for how.

After I said that I was more then 50% confident that LML was scum, Mathcam promised to "go through his posts again". He later makes a somewhat strange comment about LML that seems to try to have it both ways:
In post 657, mathcam wrote: Rereading LML, I can't say that I've found anything unusually scummy from him. I will say that his posting style has always left me feeling a little uncomfortable, but I'm pretty sure that this has happened as both town and scum. I will note that out of my entire read, there was no instances in which I marked him down with a particularly pro-town vote. He'd probably be in my top-5-scummiest.
I find it very strange, though, that if LML was in his top 5 scummiest, he never seemed to consider joining the wagon later, not even as a compromise.

Now reading Day 2. As I indicated earlier, the whole interaction where PJ asked Mathcam to see part of his notes, Mathcam agreed, and then Mathcam FOS'd PJ in response, just seems really weird behavior on Mathcam's part. It seems obvious to me that a pro-town PJ trying to figure out Mathcam's alignment would ask him questions like that; if mathcam didn't want to share his notes I wouldn't have had a problem with that, but sharing your notes and then claiming to be suspicious of the person who asked makes no sense to me.

In any case, I don't see much real scumhunting going on from Mathcam on day 2. He doesn't actually place a vote until he'd made literally 20 posts on day 2, most of which were irrelevent, and when he does he puts a vote on ABR with little explination. (Although looking back, he did make a case earlier on ABR being potentially linked to LML). He makes a case against ABR again in his post 44. Overall, though, there is remarkably little scumhunting going on here.

I do give him minor pro-town points for saying that he found DGB town-ish after her analysis post, that makes sense. Overall, though, mathcam is posting a lot of stuff but I just don't see a lot of pro-town motivation here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall, I think I'm going to go back to a
Vote: CES
for now. Willing to join either a Mathcam or a Glork wagon as well.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”