Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:21 am

Post by shos »

Votecount 5.2Protogonos (1) - Aronis.
RachMarie (0).
Aronis (1) - Protogonos.
Guyett (0).

No Lynch(0).

Not voting(2) - Guyett, RachMarie.

With 4 alive, it takes 3 votes for a lynch/nolynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2014-07-05 18:39:58).

I should totally be studying now

Fun Fact #21:
Khazâd-dûm literally translates to 'The Dwarves Mansion'.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Aronis »

So Day 1
after
reinoe kills himself, in twilight. Proto comes in and is valiantly defending him as if he knows reinoe will flip town. However, he didn't comment on the lynch before or while it was happening. To me it seemed like he was simply looking for town cred. He's constantly been fishing for the ring for whatever reasons and refused to claim until the next day during mass-claiming. He also lied about being conf town if you have the ring as he was obviously going to still it. Later (#668) he states that he is functionally the equivalent of a second cop if scum have the ring. If he's telling the truth, then he pretty much got an innocent result on me, yet he's still voting me, so he must have gotten the wrong results too or something. Yesterday he avidly pushed for a No Lynch or trying to sort out me and sns, but didn't seem to keen on lynching FH despite being sure they were scum. After the fake lynch, he then refuses to vote for another person, effectively dodging the FH wagon. Then he decides that you are the last scum and starts trying to get you to tell him his role. So I'm starting to think that either sns was a miller of sorts or that Proto is lying about being a ring stealer, maybe he gets it when he kills the guy with it instead? And is really a redirector. Either that or maybe I'm insane half the time.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:35 am

Post by RachMarie »

because I am trying to figure out who is the last scum, that is why. And balance is part of that process. I am at a loss to figure out two things here:

1. Why the last dude picked a VT whom Aronis said was scum over a PR

2. Why if Aronis is the last scum, he would NK the one person who would make it obivous he was lying about his role.

I can see scum motivation for both Aronis and Proto TBH.

meh

PEDIT

wait if he was a miller he would have flipped miller, this is not a bastard game
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:36 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 952, RachMarie wrote:2. Why if Aronis is the last scum, he would NK the one person who would make it obivous he was lying about his role.
Scum WIFOM???
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Aronis »

If it was me, I'd prob kill Guyett.

Except I guess it was sorta obv with FH.
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Protogonos »

In post 938, Guyett wrote:I would feel the same if I was a non confirmed townie and there was another conf townie. I know when to no lynch in MyLo and when not to. I don't agree with no lynching in mylo just for the sake of it.
As it turns out
I was right, you 'investigated' Aronis and nothing new would have happened. I'd have been dead and FH would still be alive. You'd all probably have continued to push the 1v1 between Aronis and sns.
I was the one who wanted to delay Aronis v. sns by lynching FH. Rach would have absolutely been on board. But this is not immediately productive, so feel free to respond, but I will bite my tongue with great force until endgame.

And the point of my line of questioning about your opinion of my alignment was to solidify my read. If you were convinced I was third-party, you may not want to kill a townie. Now, bussing your partner would not be smart either, but given that scum either (if Aronis) lied about a guilty in mylo or (if I) covered up a redirector role with a completely different and flavor-themed role, I was not expecting pure rationality.
Have I played with you before?
No.

In post 947, Aronis wrote:So I fully understand why you're lynching me. But how are Protos 'results' any better? We went around and nobody had the ring, so scum was probably lying. Yet he has tried to take it from me twice and I don't have it, so with one scum left, it's almost the equivalent of an Innocent result.
That requires the Ring to still be in play and in scum's possession, which it may not be: it could be lost, it could be permanently in the hands of scum, Guyett/Rach could be concealing it for some bad and inscrutable reason (only the first two are really likely IMO). Your attempting to clear yourself in such a manner is hella scummy, and the fact that you are pushing for my lynch as the remaining scum while attempting to use my alleged night result as a clear on yourself if revealing.
In post 951, Aronis wrote:So Day 1
after
reinoe kills himself, in twilight. Proto comes in and is valiantly defending him as if he knows reinoe will flip town. However, he didn't comment on the lynch before or while it was happening.
Uh...yeah. He was lynched before I even checked the thread.

Later (#668) he states that he is functionally the equivalent of a second cop
if scum have the ring
. If he's telling the truth, then he pretty much got an innocent result on me, yet he's still voting me, so he must have gotten the wrong results too or something.
You should know better than to try to pass the bullshit off as an argument. I made all of my claims and night action statements very deliberately, especially in the
conditional
context that scum actually have the Ring, which we do not know for sure. My results could be completely accurate and they still would not clear you. Because I do not
know
that scum do have the Ring, and I, with an even greater degree of certainty, think that you are scum.
Yesterday he avidly pushed for a No Lynch or trying to sort out me and sns, but didn't seem to keen on lynching FH despite being sure they were scum.
"Didn't seem too keen?" Did I ever oppose an FH lynch? Where was your push? When you said he was your target but conveniently (in which post, by the way, you also label me "conftown")? Well, I guess you would have been willing to lynch FH "tomorrow," except that that would conveniently
never have come
because sns was town.

Maybe your trajectory on other players is better...why don't you just humor us with your amazing trajectories on Rach/myself in the last two game days.
After the fake lynch, he then refuses to vote for another person, effectively dodging the FH wagon.
What the fuck are you talking about? I checked out at and went to bed. The timestamp on the post was 1:54am, in case you were wondering. I woke up to a locked thread. Besides, where the fuck were you? At least I expressed actual intent and willingness to lynch FH that game day.

Guyett/Rach, let me know if you need actual an actual case against Aronis. I think Aronis has incriminated himself sufficiently to make the choice obvious, but whatever. And as a quick guide, here are your viable options (Rach as bussing-instead-of-hammering-FTW scum is not one):

1) Aronis scum. Coordinated guilty on sns with FH using FH's role, hoping to end the game in mylo definitely with a cop guilty. Slipped by revealing additional non-flavor info (or not; irrelevant, really). I am what I say I am.

2) Protogonos scum. Aronis is truly a flavorcop. I must then be a redirector who happened to redirect sns onto FH or something equivalent instead of just outright killing Aronis, the only player who could actually identify my scumteam, or Vanillaising him. My fakeclaim is that I can burgle the Ring. This makes sense to claim as scum for ~~reasons~~, and is also the obvious fakeclaim to choose despite the fact that it is completely irrelevant and bizarre because of ~~reasons~~.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Guyett »

I think I'm happy with lynching Aronis.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Aronis »

Go ahead. Then Rach or Protos can win and this nightmare can be over. I don't care anymore at this point.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Guyett »

VOTE: aronis

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Aronis »

So who was scum?
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Protogonos »

You, duh.
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Protogonos »

Well, I guess it could be Rach.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Guyett »

me
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Protogonos »

But that seems very unlikely, and against her meta completely. GJ to her if she is.
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Protogonos »

Wait, seriously?
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Protogonos »

In post 962, Guyett wrote:me
If you are, why would you waste everyone's time?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Aronis »

What? ? ? Why didn't you kill me yesterday then?
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Protogonos »

I knew I should have investigated you last night. =/
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Guyett »

Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Protogonos »

In post 966, Aronis wrote:What? ? ? Why didn't you kill me yesterday then?
Or not hammer at any point yesterday or today?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Aronis »

That sucks. Why did you have to drag this out so long?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Guyett »

Because I'm not scum obv
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Protogonos »

If you are actually scum, IDK if I would want to play with you again. There was literally no point to extending this game for as long as you did, and it was strictly against your wincon, which would have necessitated ending the game ASAP.
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Protogonos »

Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Guyett »

I'm town and Aronis has been hammered, just waitin for Shos to come do a flip

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”