beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:17 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Call me crazy, but Hopkirk it feels like you are busing Twisted. I know you aren't me but gosh do you remind me of a game where I basically came out of the gate busing my teammate.

Even if you aren't bussing I don't get the feeling that your posts are genuine in anyway.

VOTE: Hopkirk

I like Kublai, they make me laugh.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:24 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Hopkirk, you are jumping at every little thing you could possible get at. Your posts did not seem genuine at all and quite frankly they still don't. I don't feel like you believe your own case. Also, I have nothing to link you I am just telling you how it felt to me. It gave me the busing vibe.

Can you provide me with the game where you were described as being a robot? I am curious to see how that compares to here. Also, don't see how that argument helps you in any way.

@jbomber:

You are doing fine. I jumped into a game on here like this with knowledge from another site that is nothing like this and I did decent.

@burn:

What is your opinion of Hopkirk? You say their vote is weak. Do you think they are scum or just over zealous town?

Twisted kind of looks town.
Anti is probably town.
PV isn't lurking so it is worrying me some.
Hopkirk is scum.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:49 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Hopkirk, you weren't even in RVS. You just came in throwing around a vote for bad reasons. Then after you had to reply you made yourself look worse not better. When are the bigger reasons going to come? You tried to start a wagon on someone and had nothing behind it. You are throwing stuff out and hoping it sticks. What is your opinion on me exactly?

@Bomber:

You should just pretend this is a newbie game actually. I probably play with the amount of skill new players have anyway so it shouldn't be hard. Can you expand on your Hopkirk townness and your Bob scumness reads please?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:04 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 150, jbomber732 wrote:
In post 149, beastcharizard wrote:Hopkirk, you weren't even in RVS. You just came in throwing around a vote for bad reasons. Then after you had to reply you made yourself look worse not better. When are the bigger reasons going to come? You tried to start a wagon on someone and had nothing behind it. You are throwing stuff out and hoping it sticks. What is your opinion on me exactly?

@Bomber:

You should just pretend this is a newbie game actually. I probably play with the amount of skill new players have anyway so it shouldn't be hard. Can you expand on your Hopkirk townness and your Bob scumness reads please?
Ok well bob sorta seems like he is saying what people want to hear sometimes, and he seems to be making reads up. Reminder its not a strong read. Its sorta just a gut read in a way. Hop seems like he is town, and he acts towny. I'm bad at explaining my reads, but I'll quote things when they come up.
When they come up? That makes it seem like your reads are superficial. Why not quote the posts that made you think they were town/scum in the first place and explain from there?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

It was clearly RVS. Metal was the only one not confirmed at that point so I used it as my fun reason.

I know the following players from another site as well:

notscience
Katarina
Hopkirk
Metal Sonic

I like choosing them as my RVS targets if I am in a game with them.

Can you explain your reads please? Kat has said like 2 things and Metal has said like 1 thing yet one is slight scum and the other needs more? Neither have posted content so i am curious how you got those reads. I agree with the jbomber scum read only because they played the new card and their reads don't make much sense to me. How is Hopkirk town exactly?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

The first game was like half filled by players from the other site. We have a close knit bond and I feel we all think we can read the others better than most people.

Why is that interesting? I am assuming you guys read/skimmed the first game. Also, if we have prior relationships I feel that it should be common knowledge. It might help explain why we are so confident about our reads of each other. You know how people with more games with a certain player are normally more confident they can read said person better? Same thing basically.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:03 am

Post by beastcharizard »

My reads of the other group at the time I was questioned were all null but Hopkirk because the others didn't do anything yet.

Metal: still null because they aren't doing anything.
Hopkirk: still scum
Katarina: leaning town
ns: leaning town

@new card isn't scummy:

It might not be but it still doesn't sit well with me. It is setting up an excuse for when they do something scummy.

@hopkirk:

Does the town die around you because you are killing them all because you are scum?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

@jbomber:

Who do you share a QT with this game?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 276, Red Gyarados wrote:VOTE: Beast

Um

Guys.
Hi random person I don't know and isn't in the game to my knowledge.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Now, kindly explain your vote please.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 267, jbomber732 wrote:Oh and by remember meant that I had clicked on preview and couldn't see the list of people, so I literally forgot who was in the game. So I couldn't remember anyone and I thought for some reason there was a guy in the game named blue. Listen, I'm dumb, but not dumb enough to vote someone because of their name on this QT thing.
Actually, this quote gave me the vibe that they have a QT. Their wording implies it is multiple people so therefore they have to be scum. I was just hoping they would tell me who was in the QT with them so that we could end the game easily having bomber tell us their teammates.

Also, glad to know you think I would role fish without attempting to hide it. Also, stop coaching.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:16 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Kat, you agreed that Hopkirk was scum. I started the wagon and now you are voting me. Next you voted antihero at one point and yet he probably drove home the Hopkirk wagon getting people to actually join it. You thought he was scum as well. So do you no longer think Hopkirk is scum or are you just voting random people to make it look like you are attempting to do something.

@bomber:

Someone asked anti that question already so I don't see the point of yours.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:25 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Can you explain your read on me please? I just want to see how scum justify scum reading town people.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:10 am

Post by beastcharizard »

@bomber:

I was talking to Hopkirk. Good to know you think yourself scummy though.
In post 172, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 149, beastcharizard wrote:Hopkirk, you weren't even in RVS. You just came in throwing around a vote for bad reasons. Then after you had to reply you made yourself look worse not better. When are the bigger reasons going to come? You tried to start a wagon on someone and had nothing behind it. You are throwing stuff out and hoping it sticks. What is your opinion on me exactly?
1.)At this stage of the game those reasons seem enough for preliminary voting... nothing better means you use your vote for little things and see how stuff develops.
2.) Yeah that helps develop the gamestate/get reads. If you don't pick up on little things and question people about them you're not going to get reads.
3.) Leaning bad but that's possibly because pretty much all you've said is about me and is wrong.

“The first game was like half filled by players from the other site. We have a close knit bond and I feel we all think we can read the others better than most people.”: I don’t think I’ve played with beast or notscience more than once (or twice at the most).

@Twisted: 73 I have clearly explained my logic. 99- we can’t see your quicktopic can we? So why do you expect us to know what's in it?

UNVOTE: Monkey
Hopkirk, this is the only time you have mentioned any sort of read on me and this is because I am "wrong" about you. There is nothing scummy about being wrong. So could you kindly explain your read on me? And better, why you are voting me.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

niggles? What is that?

VOTE: Katarina

You never answered my question about the reads thing. You thought Hopkirk was scum but also voted me and antihero who were on the Hopkirk wagon. So kindly answer the question please.

@jbomber:

Your "random" posts make you look like scum trying to blend into the trolling town. If you are town please stop them.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:02 am

Post by beastcharizard »

You seem to be the only active one? I know you are kidding. Posting a whole bunch of non-sense isn't be "active", it is just posting. I could sit here and increase my post count by posting nonsense too. Also, just because you are the only one posting at a certain time doesn't make you the only active person. We all have different lives and are able to get on at different times.

Why aren't you voting somebody? I mean you have to have more than one scum read at this point. You unvoted the guy replacing which is fine imo but you should be voting another scum read for at least a little pressure on them if they don't have any on them already. Also, can you explain the bob town thing? I was under the impression you had a scum read on bob so what has changed?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:24 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 429, jbomber732 wrote:Bob: this guy confuses me so much. He is...Snarky.. One second he's scummy the next he's towny the next he's nonchalant the next he's caring and it confuses me so much
This seems to be you sitting on the fence about him. This isn't a scum read the way you put it here. Are all those people the same level of scumminess to you? You said you had a scum read on me, why aren't I on that list?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

You know who cares about looking bad/good? Scum. Scum care about looking bad/good. All town should care about is finding the scum. I don't even think you are looking for the scum. Your being new is only going to get so you far. Right now the only place your actions are going to get you is to the gallows for all you can eat rope. Now every post after this one from you better have content and be scum hunting. If it doesn't then you are claiming scum and I won't rest until you are lynched.

burn just got themselves added to my town list.

@anyone town reading bomber:

Please tell me how you are town reading them.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 140, jbomber732 wrote:This is my first non-newbie game, so I'm a bit confused with some things, such as hydras. But I'm a quick learner and hopefully you don't judge me just because im less experienced.
This is where you were saying you were new.

VOTE: jbomber

You aren't trying to catch anyone. You aren't scum hunting. All you are doing is posting nonsense and poorly defending yourself. If you were town you wouldn't care so much about looking town. You would care about catching the scum. You would use your vote as a weapon.

Also, people who make posts that are town motivated get on my town list.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 372, burn_209 wrote:
In post 317, Hopkirk wrote:@Burn: Want to explain how my case was any worse than other around rvs stage votes?
Because they didnt have cases for their votes or at least didnt really believe in the cases if they did make one. I guess basically all the others were half assed accusations that more often then not were a joke but yours was one of the first that wasnt like this and it was just so....bad. I mean It was pretty clear what he was doing. He pulled a name out of a hat like the rest of the people that voted, probably without fully reading, and then felt like Turkish was town so he took his vote off. Nothing there is scummy or even expected differently from a townie.

In fact Twisted continues to look more and more town with every post they make. They are my strongest town read at the moment. Just all around good content and town play coming from them.

Post Rubs me the wrong way. Why do you not do towncases? Part of figuring out who is scum, or at least a huge help towards doing that, is deducing who is town. Someone is asking you why you think someone is town and you are refusing to. Why are choosing NOT to be helpful?
In post 337, Turkish Van wrote:Things like claiming that one vote was a reaction test does seem to come from a town mindset of wanting to incite interaction/reactions, even if the execution is shoddy. What I'm having trouble deciding is whether this is genuine or scum covering for a bizarre play.
For what its worth everytime I have done something that stupid as scum that early in the game, I always say it was a reaction test.
In post 449, burn_209 wrote:
In post 418, Bicephalous Bob wrote:
In post 412, Antihero wrote:i'm super, super cereal
nice sk crumb
Why is this necessary? There is no reason, if there ever really is a reason, to drop a sk hint. People dont just do shit like that to do it. Again this is a common sense thing lacking here.

As far as meta goes, because people have been talking about it, I'm one of those people who believe people take meta for way more than its worth. If the majority of someones case on someone being scum is meta I probably wouldnt vote for them.
In post 428, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Sorry, I have been dumbfounded by the lack of activity. Bicephalous Bob, Hopkirk, beastcharizard, and burn_209 would all be fine lynches in my book.
This is straight hypocrisy and I dont like it. People that have been prodded have no right to bitch about lack of activity. I mean pretty much summed up what is wrong with this post.
In post 434, MonkeyMan576 wrote:1) This is day 1, how much content do you expect?

2) I was plenty active at the beginning of the day, there is no rule saying hyperactivity is the best way to catch scum.

3) What exactly have you done to scumhunt?
1) Not an excuse to not be active or try. If anything day 1 would be the most important day to be active. This is a cop out for lurking IMO and like I said earlier; town try to make shit happen and be active

2) Fair enough, while that is true Ill let you pull that card one time and one time only. If you go another 3 days without posting and get prodded again, sayin you were plenty active during the beginning isnt going to mean anything

3) Turkish has done a shit load of scumhunting and if you have to ask this question then you either have been lazy or just trying to pull shit out of thin air. Turkish has done more scum hunting then most of the players in the game right now.

The more jbomber posts the more I dont like him. This part of Beast posts made so much sense to me and I completely agree. jbombers posts just dont feel genuine to me. They feel like they are coming from someone who is afraid to make a mistake. Bomber why are you seeming so apprehensive to use your vote? Afraid of the backlash of voting for a townie lynch?
In post 436, beastcharizard wrote:niggles? What is that?

VOTE: Katarina

You never answered my question about the reads thing. You thought Hopkirk was scum but also voted me and antihero who were on the Hopkirk wagon. So kindly answer the question please.

@jbomber:

Your "random" posts make you look like scum trying to blend into the trolling town. If you are town please stop them.
The above posts just give me really good town vibes. I agree with most of what they are saying. The fact they share my bomber opinion does give them bonus points as well. The making of town cases was good town logic to me.

^@anti
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 513, Kublai Khan wrote:@beastcharizard - Are you still reading Katarina LeBlanc as town? You mentioned that you knew her from another site, so maybe you can explain how her nonsensical rambling is town.

No, she is now a scum read hence why I voted her at one point. The ramblings is just her personality. It is a null tell until I learn otherwise. She is really obvious as town later in games most of the time though. It feels like she is trying to adopt ns's style of play.

VOTE: mnemonic

Sheeping town reads.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 626, Bicephalous Bob wrote:blue isn't in this game
I see what you did there.

Hopkirk is obviously scum. Come on guys.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:32 am

Post by beastcharizard »

VOTE: Bomber

Bomber has to be scum. I mean look at their play yesterday. It was horrible and now they were just content on hopping on some wagon at the start of the day. They don't even give a reason. They aren't sheeping a town read otherwise they would have said so.

Hopkirk is in the same boat coming in here saying nothing but voting.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Oh, so you obviously have something to back up your Hopkirk town read right?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Can you show me this connection please?

Also, every single one of your posts you have voted someone with no reason. Can you appease me this once and give a reason?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Every combination of mafia is still possible. I did it earlier and realized that. If you remember giving out all of the combinations in the OP really gave town the advantage late game and scum the advantage of knowing what the town power roles probably were without have to do any work what so ever. I mean I was able to claim Commuter and survive an extra day because of it. The real way to find out the combination is looking at the town power roles because those don't really repeat much like the scum roles do.

I only did the scum combinations though since that was faster than doing all of them. Finally, you could not be lazy and do it yourself as well.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

long story short the mods decided it was a bad idea to put all the combinations in the OP so they didn't this time.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Dude, the flip gave us no information what so ever. It didn't narrow down any of the possibilities for the other scum PR. Unless I can't play chess but I can so I am right.

Also, you caught me a day later when you realized your role countered mine perfectly. Also, my fake claim was horrid. Lets not discuss that though because I want scum to fake claim the same way I did to make our lives easier.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

The role PMs are in the first two posts. Under SK it says strongman doesn't go past commutes. It actually mentions commutes in the strong man description. Come one Metal Sonic, be less lazy.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

VOTE: Khan

Only because people won't vote Hopkirk the more obvious scum.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

bomber self-meta is bad. People/myself reading again have convinced me that you are not scum. If you could kindly just scum hunt that would be great. Who do you think is scum and why? Like you said you have been gone for a while so your reads have probably changed.

P-edit:

I mean if both Khan and Grey were town would they not both still be alive because of the noise they were producing? Scum could have easily capitalized on that and probably gotten one of them lynched later in the game.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:36 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Hopkirk, explain your posting style please. I have never in my life seen you post like this in a game. So if you could kindly explain yourself that would be fantastic.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I mean if mneonic had a chance to claim that might have inadvertently given up info.

@Anti:

Are you asking for the people on the wagons to explain why or are you asking these people the wagons are on to post substance? I am a little confused.

In case it is the former I will answer why for Hopkirk.

Hopkirk is just coming in and prod dodging by voting. There is no town motivation in his posts from what I can tell. Not to mention he is just voting very opportunistically. Look at the vote yesterday on mneumic, it just screams scum knowing their buddy is going down so they have to vote on the wagon to look even remotely town.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

You mentioned a cop in a post a while ago. They are probably talking about that. They took it as you saying there is a cop in the game. I could see how they took it that way but I thought it was kind of obvious you meant if there was a cop. But I might just be the crazy one. You also clarified in the post right after that you didn't know if there was a cop. Still it is easy to see it as a SK slip.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:42 am

Post by beastcharizard »

It was my scum day but thanks bomber.

Turkish, was there a reason you commented on burn that I am missing? It seems completely random and out of place to me.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:47 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Nice discredit. Now what are all of your reads?

VOTE: Hopkirk

Please lets just make this happen. No one can give me a reason on how Hopkirk is town and if your can please tell me it so I can determine which insane asylum you need to be put into.

@notscience:

Give me your read on Hopkirk and that will personally make me happy.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 949, Metal Sonic wrote:Fine, you caught mmenoic and I didn't. I'll do whatever you say
When did Anti turn into GreyIce?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:14 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Look, both ns and Hopkirk are doing nothing. I would rather lynch the one who is actively doing nothing rather than the one who is not even posting. We get a lot more information off of the Hopkirk lynch so put your vote back on that wagon.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

bomber, why are you buddying up to twisted? Also, a little earlier you said Anti was the only one who might be more town than Twisted in your mind. What made you think Twisted is town more than Anti?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:23 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I think I am going to ignore bomber the rest of the game. They just make me want to yell at them.

@Turkish:

Your wording in the above posts comes from the mind set of not town. You said our kills which implies on of the kills was yours. I am really not liking how you look right now.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Antihero, refer to what Turkish just quoted. Today's lynch should be Hopkirk.

@bomber:

You are in no way being helpful to the village. You are driving me bonkers.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:44 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1031, Hopkirk wrote:
Monkey

Righto.
I did this exact same thing as scum in the other game! It is really hard to not purposely forget to type vote when using bold tags.

Anyone who played the last game should be jumping on the Hopkirk wagon right this second. We can deal with Monkey tomorrow.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:32 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1047, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1041, beastcharizard wrote:
Monkey

Righto.
I did this exact same thing as scum in the other game! It is really hard to not purposely forget to type vote when using bold tags.

Actually i do this rather a lot. Look at my previous games to see i screw tags up quite a lot.

Anyone who played the last game should be jumping on the Hopkirk wagon right this second. We can deal with Monkey tomorrow.
In post 1045, Twisted Advice wrote:Am I the only one who's noticed that Hopkirk's day 2 play has consisted entirely of shameless bandwagon hopping?

VOTE: Hopkirk, deal with it Jafar.

Iago
Between 3-4 people i said i suspected day one.
No point having a vote doing nothing is there?

VOTE: Monkey
L-1
When typing that i wrote VOTE: monkey [/b]
Lets test that to see if it makes my text bold.

VOTE: Testing bold [/b]

oh look, it doesn't. You clearly type the open and closing for the bold tags to make it bold.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1053, Hopkirk wrote:Don't think you understand what i'm saying. When in the post you just quoted i was making a vote and i'd written what i typed there... then corrected it (obviously).
No, not obviously!

You are now making stuff up. If you had "fixed" it you would have thought to put the vote part of the thing. Or you would have done the closing part of the vote tags. I have never even heard of this mistake before. I would understand the VOTE: VOTE: thing I did last game because I did that in an actual game which gave me the idea. But forgetting the vote part when bolding is a little too farfetch'd.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:19 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1079, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1059, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 1053, Hopkirk wrote:Don't think you understand what i'm saying. When in the post you just quoted i was making a vote and i'd written what i typed there... then corrected it (obviously).
No, not obviously!

You are now making stuff up. If you had "fixed" it you would have thought to put the vote part of the thing. Or you would have done the closing part of the vote tags. I have never even heard of this mistake before. I would understand the VOTE: VOTE: thing I did last game because I did that in an actual game which gave me the idea. But forgetting the vote part when bolding is a little too farfetch'd.
The obvious meaning when using that is it's talking about the comment i just made. You're now trying to turn poor interpretations into a scumread... and you still haven't said why it would be scummy in the first place.
Trying to turn it into a scum read? I have thought you were scum basically the whole game and I am not even tunneling you imo. Every post of yours just adds to the reasons why I think you are scum.

Reasons why what you did is scummy:
1. I have only seen 1 person do that "mistake" and it was me and I was scum.
2. If you realized you messed up the tags you would have realized you missed the "vote" part of it.

Also, I explained why it was scummy when I first pointed it out and there after. You are obviously reading my posts but I guess you are just skipping over the part where I explain stuff to twist what I am saying.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:25 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1095, Hopkirk wrote:Couple of example of me and tags: Mini 1521
That mini is not the same thing I am talking about. I agree people can mess up tags. What I am saying is you just bolding the name without fixing it is what is scummy. In the mini game your messed up tags went through and then you caught it. That is not what happened here.

I did the same thing to avoid lynching my partner but to make it look like I was still contributing to town.

Vote Count 2.19

Aj The Epic (7) - Kublai Khan, Katarina LeBlanc, notscience, Lords of the Unreal, Metal Sonic, jbomber732, Hopkirk

Hopkirk (4) - beastcharizard, Antihero, Twisted Advice, Bicephalous Bob
notscience (1) - Turkish Van
jbomber732 (1) - Aj The Epic
Metal Sonic (1) - MafiaSSK

Not Voting (1) - burn_209

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

Deadline is May 4th, 3:20 PM EST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-05-04 15:20:00)
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:02 am

Post by beastcharizard »

bomber, you say you town read Hopkirk for playstyle right? But neither are you are playing remotely close to each other in this game so I am a little confused.

Why is ns town?

@burn:

Did you read my post? I have done that as scum so yes it is going to be a scum tell of mine. Also they claimed to do the same thing in other games but from what I saw it wasn't the same thing. In the other games the mistake made it through the post and then he corrected it. This time he "saw" the mistake before posting it and fixed it incorrectly then. This means that they had to preview their post. The post had two words in it. It isn't like it was some super long post that mistakes are likely to happen in.

@Hopkirk

How did you catch the "mistake" or the messed up tags?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:19 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I know Hopkirk is scum. I have said it literally the whole game. And it is a scum tell when they lie about it. Once they answer my question to them I will go further into how it is scummy. I want to make sure everyone notice I said once THEY answer it not when someone else answers it for them.

@bomber:

But their play style has drastically changed so why doesn't that effect your read? And no NS just doesn't whatever the hell NS wants to do.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:47 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1150, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1149, beastcharizard wrote:I know Hopkirk is scum. I have said it literally the whole game. And it is a scum tell when they lie about it.
I am now scum because only if i'm scum would i say i'm town. Lmao.

To make beast happy:
I made post 1031 in the morning before leaving for school.
When I returned from school to read through developments I saw your 1041 and in my next post- first post since coming in- (1047) I placed my vote where I thought it was taking monkey to l-1.

Qq @Beast: In 1049 after you misinterpreted what I was saying why did you feel the need to test if something would make your words bold when they didn’t bold it in mine?
That part of the post was answering more than one question. The last part you posted was part of the reasons why what you did was scummy. You aren't scummy because you say you are town.

You didn't answer my question. How did you catch your mistake?

You said you did VOTE: [/b] but your text was bold so I wanted to see if it worked. It didn't.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 670, Hopkirk wrote:
Vote bob

Lets continue the roll.
In post 716, Hopkirk wrote:Bob, mafia ssk and twisted- these would be nice lynches.
In post 802, Hopkirk wrote:Explain.

Vote bob
In post 827, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: Twisted
In post 829, Hopkirk wrote:Explain please.
In post 930, Hopkirk wrote:Lol @twisted.
Complains my vote (when i expressed suspicion of him first) is an omgus then follows up with an omgus on someone else.
In post 956, Hopkirk wrote:
Vote mafiassk

More likely to go through.
In post 982, Hopkirk wrote:Burn town.
Monkey

Righto.
In post 1153, Hopkirk wrote:That is a decent tldr.
Explain to me how any of these post are more "serious".
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

There are only 4 people on the AJ wagon now assuming I can count.

Can't we just lynch Hopkirk? It would make me super duper happy.

No one has given me a good reason for reading them as town.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:00 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1171, Hopkirk wrote:” You didn't answer my question. How did you catch your mistake?”
“When I returned from school to read through developments I saw your 1041”
Explain how this is not an answer to your question?
How did you discover you typed VOTE: Monkey[/b]?

@Kat

No you won't regret it. My case isn't just about this "mistake" of tags. It is about everything they are doing. They are just voting the top wagon and not even giving reasons. They are asking more questions than they are answering themselves and relying on other people to do all the work for them.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1047, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1041, beastcharizard wrote:
Monkey

Righto.

Actually i do this rather a lot. Look at my previous games to see i screw tags up quite a lot.

In post 1045, Twisted Advice wrote:Am I the only one who's noticed that Hopkirk's day 2 play has consisted entirely of shameless bandwagon hopping?

VOTE: Hopkirk, deal with it Jafar.

Iago
Between 3-4 people i said i suspected day one.
No point having a vote doing nothing is there?

VOTE: Monkey
L-1
When typing that i wrote VOTE: monkey [/b]
In post 1185, Hopkirk wrote:"When making my vote i typed
Monkey then"
Should read "When making my vote i typed
Monkey[//vote] then"
You say you wrote it two seperate ways when you caught the mistake which way was it? Also, i had to double // the end vote tag so it actually showed up.

You can't keep your story straight Hopkirk.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:18 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I said I knew you from a different site which makes me believe I am better at reading you than I am at reading other people. I am reading you spot on right now. Other people obviously agree you are scummy as well. It isn't like this is just me sitting here spouting off nonsense that hasn't happened. I haven't said anything that isn't true this entire time. My case on you is more than just your mess up. It is your all around play. Your switch in play styles from day 1 to day 2, your jumping on wagons and the most opportune times, the mess up, the fact you can't keep your story straight.

Also, did you just claim mafia roleblocker?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:33 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I enjoyed this game a lot. First time as a Mason that I can remember. Too bad I didn't stay alive that long to get the feel for it.

GG everyone.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”