Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:07 am

Post by BP »

In post 649, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 648, Salamence20 wrote:Because everything you say is FAKE AS SHIT
DEFINE FUCKING FAKE, FOR CRYING OUT FUCKING LOUD AND STOP FUCKING REPEATING YOURSELF!!! WHAT THE FUCK MAKES MY POSTS FAKE?! BECAUSE I HAVE PUT MY HONEST TO GOD OPINION ON EVERY SINGLE FUCKING POST THAT I HAVE FUCKING DONE EVERY SINCE I STARTED THIS FUCKING GAME1 SO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE FUCK MY POSTS ARE FAKE IN SPECIFIC FUCKING DETAIL OR SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT!!

Fucking dumbass!
My response to that is:
In post 149, TheAdrienC wrote: Whoa, whoa, whoa!! What the hell is this?
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:09 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

That was my honest reaction to the bullshit random post Sharpest-Knife posted. Quit posting my shit out of context.

Wake, give me a moment to cool off, but I promise you the answers you want when I do.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:10 am

Post by BP »

I like to make jokes. Sorry... :rollseyes:
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Salamence20 »

DEFINE FUCKING FAKE, FOR CRYING OUT FUCKING LOUD AND STOP FUCKING REPEATING YOURSELF!!! WHAT THE FUCK MAKES MY POSTS FAKE?! BECAUSE I HAVE PUT MY HONEST TO GOD OPINION ON EVERY SINGLE FUCKING POST THAT I HAVE FUCKING DONE EVERY SINCE I STARTED THIS FUCKING GAME1 SO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE FUCK MY POSTS ARE FAKE IN SPECIFIC FUCKING DETAIL OR SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT!!

Fucking dumbass!
DONT YOU EVEN FUCKING TRY ME WITH THE FAKE RANT RANTING BULLSHIT. YOU HAVE BEEN FAKE ALL FUCKING DAY. YOU FOSED WAKE WHEN PEOPLE THOUGHT HE WAS ODD BUT WHEN A REAL WAGONED FORMED YOU DECIDED JUST FUCKING THEN TO VOTE WAKE BECAUSE YOU NEEDED TOWN FUCKING CREDIT WHEN HE GOT LYNCHED BUT YOU GOT FUCKING LUCKY THERE WASNT ENOUGH PEOPLE TO LYNCH WAKE. AFTER THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO ACT LIKE THE FUCKING VOICE OF REASON AND LOOK GOOD FOR YOUR BUDDY. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN FAKE AND THE ONLY REASON THIS HAPPENING IS BECAUSE WAKE HASNT FLIPPED SCUM YET. AND FUCK YOUR OPINION SINCE YOU DIDNT FUCKING VOTE WAKE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FAKE ASS BITCH

WHEN WAKE FLIPS SCUM YOU DIE. NO FUCKING DEBATE. DIE DIE DIE

PEDIT: AGAIN FAKE TOWNIE POSTING AT BEST.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Toomai »

Okay let's all tone it down a bit with the caps-rage-lotta-swears posts.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Toomai »

Votecount D1-12
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
L-10
Aegor
Salamence20
L-11
TheAdrienC
L-11
reinoe
L-11
Wake88
L-8
Clusk92, reinoe, Salamence20
Burning_TowN
L-11
shaddowez
L-11
Damon_Gant
L-11
Mirhawk
L-10
Scarab
Not_Mafia
L-10
HunterSeeker
Aegor
L-11
Scarab
L-8
Mirhawk, Sharpest-knife-on-tree, BP
farside22
L-11
Boonskiies
L-10
Burning_TowN
BroodKingEXE
L-11
Soren
L-11
Aeronaut
L-11
HunterSeeker
L-6
TheAdrienC, Alina, Not_Mafia, Aeronaut, Damon_Gant
Clusk92
L-8
farside22, Boonskiies, shaddowez
BP
L-10
Wake88
Alina
L-11
Not voting:
BroodKingEXE, Soren
ReplacementsSoren will be replaced for not logging in to answer a prod.
Activityreinoe is V/LA until 08/07/2014.
farside22 is V/LA until 08/07/2014.
Current deadline27/07/2014 11:27 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-07-27 11:27:31)
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:55 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 654, Toomai wrote:
Okay let's all tone it down a bit with the caps-rage-lotta-swears posts.
For the sake of this post, I'm going to try to clean up and keep things lower case. But just know that as I started writing this, it looked like my quote right below this one.
Salamence20 wrote:

Fucking dumbass!
DONT YOU EVEN FUCKING TRY ME WITH THE FAKE RANT RANTING BULLSHIT. YOU HAVE BEEN FAKE ALL FUCKING DAY. YOU FOSED WAKE WHEN PEOPLE THOUGHT HE WAS ODD BUT WHEN A REAL WAGONED FORMED YOU DECIDED JUST FUCKING THEN TO VOTE WAKE BECAUSE YOU NEEDED TOWN FUCKING CREDIT WHEN HE GOT LYNCHED BUT YOU GOT FUCKING LUCKY THERE WASNT ENOUGH PEOPLE TO LYNCH WAKE. AFTER THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO ACT LIKE THE FUCKING VOICE OF REASON AND LOOK GOOD FOR YOUR BUDDY. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN FAKE AND THE ONLY REASON THIS HAPPENING IS BECAUSE WAKE HASNT FLIPPED SCUM YET. AND FUCK YOUR OPINION SINCE YOU DIDNT FUCKING VOTE WAKE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FAKE ASS BITCH

WHEN WAKE FLIPS SCUM YOU DIE. NO FUCKING DEBATE. DIE DIE DIE

PEDIT: AGAIN FAKE TOWNIE POSTING AT BEST.
I will rant at you as well as I damn please because I have already addressed the FoS/Vote situation in a previous vote the first time you brought it up (A little lower for that quote). And you have to excuse me if I can't make any post whatsoever on this thread without you replying "Huhuhu, Adrien's fake, y'all!" and get a little pissed of about it (which me being pissed is a very rare but very scary occurrence). And excuse me if I give off a bit of a "voice of reason" vibe because as the levelheaded person around a group of impulsive family members and friends, it tends to be part of my personality. To insult that is to insult me personally.

My issue is that we don't know Wake's alignment, we don't know your alignment, and everybody except me has no knowledge of my alignment. Yet for about the last 10 pages, you have completely tunnel-visioned yourself on me and kept targeting me in pretty much everything you've posted without asking questions nor answering mine. No discussion. Just "Adrien is scum and fake, hehehe".
In post 287, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 271, Salamence20 wrote:Oh boy, quote wall time (Starting at my post #58)
In post 61, TheAdrienC wrote:
FoS: Wake88
Glad to see people use FOS still, but this is pretty weak. A vote would have been better.
In post 68, TheAdrienC wrote:Ah fuck it. I wouldn't hammer yet until we get some more info, but here's my vote.

Unvote
Vote: Wake88
And see, this is why I don't like Adrien, especially when Wake flips scum. This is what we like to call bussing, for all those that are new to this game. Also we are NOWHERE near hammer, so why bring it up?
A vote would have been better. Guess what I decided to do only 7 posts later (8 minutes later too) after it sunk in and I saw more nonsense I disagreed with. I voted. Don't tell me you think I should do one thing and then attack me for actually doing it. You were pushing for Wake's lynch just as hard I was. And you don't like me for that post? Is it because it looks a lot like this one?
In post 58, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 56, Wake1 wrote:Interesting. NM's paranoia here raises him a bit into the Townie list.
VOTE: wake

RVS over. Serious vote.
You're accusing me of bussing now? It was vote 5 of 11. I wanted to put pressure on him to get him to explain his actions a lot better than he did in the previous posts. That's why I didn't want him completely lynched til he had that opportunity, yet you believed I was bussing him, not to mention that we are all speculating and none of us (except for a select few I'm not a part of) know his alignment for sure. But all in all, don't knock me for making very similar actions if you have. Like me or not, we need to work together to lynch scum.

The rest of your post is just yelling scum at me. Nice argument.
Yeah, that argument look familiar? It's what I posted all the way back on page 12 in response to what you are claiming now to be "my fakeness". And you know what? You never responded to that. You never asked any follow-up questions, you never answered my question about how my vote didn't look all that different from yours. In fact, your very next post was this very enlightening gem.
In post 305, Salamence20 wrote:Who me? No.

Plz tell me, though that Adrian is bad and Boonsikes is VI.
But let's talk more about my FoS to Vote. You called it "me switching to a vote because I was bussing my scumbuddy". Anyone happen to know how many votes were added on Wake between my FoS and Vote? Anyone want to guess? ZERO. Please refer to page 3 for confirmation, I'll give you a minute. What made me switch my FoS to a vote was when he started calling his caught hypocrisy (which is what earned my FoS) to trying to do "reaction tests", which was something we all called BS. After Wake posted this...
In post 63, Wake1 wrote:Checking reactions. :P
AND STILL HAD his vote on NM, that's when I decided he was worth my vote. If I was scum and was just going to bus just because there was starting to have a wagon develop on him, I would have done so
on my first post
. But neither of those "if" statements are true, I was voting for who I believed (and to a point, still do) was the best option for US THE TOWN to lynch.

And you know what, I'm pissed off enough for me to do this...

Unvote
Vote: Salamence20

Because I'm looking at your ISO and you've stopped scumhunting. You're just satisfied on your reads from over ten pages ago and just want to string up someone already. Forget that new information has come since page 14. You don't care. You just want to lynch someone you've had a hard-on to lynch and move on with a day. Updating your reads to new information? Naw, I'm just gonna start shooting down people and hope my first instinct was right, forget that it was early day one when I got my current reads...trying to look for stuff past that is for fake people. /sarcasm

Is a lynch on you during this day phase likely? Probably not. And you know what, I hope to GOD you waste your mafia/vig night kill or your inspection or roleblocking or whatever the hell power you have during the night because if you try that crap on Night 1 with me, you're wasting a night. Did I just breadcrumb my role? I don't even care. I just want you to get off your high horse and realize "Oh, I might have been wrong" because those are the mafia players who sicken me: those who can't admit they might actually be wrong. It's Day One. We know absolutely nothing at this point unless we have a day inspector which I don't see happening in a normal game.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

In post 623, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 622, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:interesting shift...
Hi! While you're online, would you like to give us reads?
you read my posts you get an idea of my thoughts...
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Adrien posted alot, but what got me was...

Why does he think I have a PR?

Ill argue the rest later, but

VOTE: Fakedrian
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:10 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

Yeah, I was expecting you to do that. And I don't even care anymore. Do your worst, Salamence. You're not winning this round with me. You're not a Mafia God.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Im not even mafia.

How do you know I have a PR?
What makes you think I have a PR?
Why dont you replace out yet?
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:14 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

I don't know nor care if you have some sort of night role or not. I really don't. And when I said "Mafia God", I was referring to the game in general. Guilty conscious, much? And I'm not replacing out. Because I know I'm right. Like I said, you're not winning this round with me.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Wake1 »

Don't overdo it guys. You're not
that
convincing.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 662, Wake1 wrote:Don't overdo it guys. You're not
that
convincing.
Shut the fuck up. Im not done with you either

Adrien, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MENTION PRs UNLESS YOU KNEW SOMETHING? Explain that.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:26 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

How the hell could I know something? Ever heard of a day-role cop in a normal game. I repeat because apparently you need a lot of repetition for things to sink it: I do not know nor do I care if you have a night role. I just hope you waste it on me if you do because I want to see karma bite you in the ass.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:27 am

Post by BP »

In post 662, Wake1 wrote:Don't overdo it guys. You're not
that
convincing.
Do me again Wake. This time seriously, pls. No derogatives or threats. Just try.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 664, TheAdrienC wrote:How the hell could I know something? Ever heard of a day-role cop in a normal game. I repeat because apparently you need a lot of repetition for things to sink it: I do not know nor do I care if you have a night role. I just hope you waste it on me if you do because I want to see karma bite you in the ass.
Day-Vig
Day-Cop
Day-Rolecop.

CLAIM ROLECOP NOW OR DIE. OTHERWISE IDK WHY YOU BROUGHT THAT UP!
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:41 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

I breadcrumbed my role.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Bullshit
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:42 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

You want a claim. Town aligned Commuter.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Salamence20 »

NOW IM DONE WITH YOU. YOU CAN STILL FUCK OFF AND SHEEP ME THOUGH.

VOTE: Wake
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I cant wait til we play cat and mouse later ;)
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:43 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

Fuck you, Salamence.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:44 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 672, TheAdrienC wrote:Fuck you, Salamence.
Suck my dick
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:52 am

Post by BP »

Wooooooops.

Laughter ensues.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”