farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Just a point in my head if a player is not posting here you should see if it site wide.

That said this game will have a 24 hour reprieve from me as I'm behind elsewhere.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Scarab, you're not making yourself look any better by overreacting to something that was barely an accusation. BP's just covering all the points. The fact that you felt the need to start making personal attacks on BP doesn't reflect well.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Scarab »

Like, you said I'm twisting something. What do you think I was "twisting"? It's all well and good that you apparently didn't think to check if I'd posted anywhere else during that time, but you're insistent on calling me scummy for ANYTHING right now. What was I twisting? And how is it that instead of containing an acknowledgement that you were wrong, instead tries to say that my calling you out on it is "twisting" while reiterating what you'd said?
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Scarab »

Aeronaut, there was no personal attack by me on bp in any of these posts.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:35 am

Post by BP »

The point to hiding it in a spoiler was because it was not important. It was just a point I wanted to make that you are not forgotten and that I am keeping an eye on you. I stated a bloody fact - you were not posting. As you can see, I did not draw ANY conclusion from that because real life is actually a thing, so I cannot just assume you were merely lurking to avoid confrontation. THEREFORE, I REPEAT, I did not draw any conclusion from that fact.
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Scarab »

What was I twisting?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:38 am

Post by BP »

My intentions.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 841, Aeronaut wrote:I do not. I think Hunter is just somebody who grew very disinterested in this game, and posts every few days to avoid a prod. Also, as was seen in his , this was his first name out of newbieland. So, he probably saw the game size, got overwhelmed, and decided he couldn't keep up with it.

Why is that more likely than scummy lurking? What posts suggest your theory instead of scum?

I've answered this question I'd quote it for you, but I'd probably mess it up.

That in no way answered my question. You have not explained satisfactorily why you are not joining the Clusk wagon, which is still far from lynch and therefore entails no real risk. You did not respond to others' questions about it (from Cabd, IIRC?). You also have not explained why you are not voting someone else in the meantime.

Vote someone in your next post. I cannot have players totally disengaged and waiting for a wagon to hop on when it is near lynch.

Well, I don't think HS is scum because of the reasons I posted to the first question, but why do I think Clusk is
more
scummy? Well Clusk gave a lot of actual posts with meaning in them near the beginning of the game, unlike HS. However, as soon as he got some pressure on him, he decided to lay low for awhile,
as scum tend to do.
Someone who was town would be more prone to defend his choices because if they are right, it would help the town, and in turn them.

Unless they get lynched anyway, but sure.

However, he just stopped talking completely, and he immediately switched out of the game.

Does that not look scummy to you?

It does not look that much scummier than HS to me, no.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 851, Aeronaut wrote:Scarab, you're not making yourself look any better by overreacting to something that was barely an accusation. BP's just covering all the points. The fact that you felt the need to start making personal attacks on BP doesn't reflect well.

This is garbage. Way to suggest that
yet another
player is scummy while doing jack to push anyone or -- God forbid -- vote someone. What was the point of this post? What did it accomplish? What were your goals?
M A S Q U E R A D E
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:01 am

Post by BP »

In post 857, Aegor wrote:
However, he just stopped talking completely, and he immediately switched out of the game.

I agree, but only after HunterLurker's latest post.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 858, Aegor wrote:
In post 851, Aeronaut wrote:Scarab, you're not making yourself look any better by overreacting to something that was barely an accusation. BP's just covering all the points. The fact that you felt the need to start making personal attacks on BP doesn't reflect well.

yet another
player is scummy while doing jack to push anyone or -- God forbid -- vote someone. What was the point of this post? What did it accomplish? What were your goals?

Also, Scarab made no personal attacks and clearly did not overreact. Please explain yourself.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Cabd »

Okay yeah, can we just pick one of {hunter, clusk, aero} and get a move on?
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Aegor »

No more Wake for you?
M A S Q U E R A D E
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Cabd »

Oh right, he's in this game., Yeah sure him too.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:16 am

Post by BP »

In post 861, Cabd wrote:Okay yeah, can we just pick one of {hunter, clusk, aero} and get a move on?

Is Aero such a clear read for you?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Cabd »

I guess that depends on if you read my posts or not.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Hunterseeker

Read in your next post or die
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Reads*

Want to lynch Hunter or Clusk, Wake is also still in the mix (but less so after meta'ing him) pending the results of his "reaction test"
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Adrien, Scarab, BP and Broodking are also good lynches but prefer the above
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:44 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

I've had a very busy week until now. Starting from tomorrow I have 4 consecutive days off and therefore my excuses are running out in this game!
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Toomai »

Votecount D1-17
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
L-11
Cabd
L-11
TheAdrienC
L-10
Boonskiies
reinoe
L-11
Wake88
L-10
Clusk92
Burning_TowN
L-11
shaddowez
L-11
Damon_Gant
L-11
Mirhawk
L-10
Scarab
Not_Mafia
L-11
Aegor
L-11
Scarab
L-10
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
farside22
L-11
Boonskiies
L-10
Burning_TowN
BroodKingEXE
L-11
Juls
L-11
Aeronaut
L-11
HunterSeeker
L-5
Damon_Gant, Aegor, TheAdrienC, reinoe, BP, Not_Mafia
Clusk92
L-5
farside22, shaddowez, Alina, Cabd, Mirhawk, HunterSeeker
BP
L-10
Wake88
Alina
L-11
Not voting:
BroodKingEXE, Juls, Aeronaut
ActivityTheAdrienC is V/LA until 13/07/2014.
Burning_TowN is V/LA until 15/07/2014-ish.
Current deadline27/07/2014 11:27 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-07-27 11:27:31)
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Cabd »

{Boonskiies, Scarab, Wake, Burning_Town, SKOT, Brood, Juls, Aero (and I guess clusk's replacement)} need to pick a wagon between the two viable wagons. I don't feel like dicking around doing nothing for another 17 days 18 hours and 25 minutes when there's scum to lynch.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 857, Aegor wrote:
In post 841, Aeronaut wrote:I do not. I think Hunter is just somebody who grew very disinterested in this game, and posts every few days to avoid a prod. Also, as was seen in his , this was his first name out of newbieland. So, he probably saw the game size, got overwhelmed, and decided he couldn't keep up with it.

Why is that more likely than scummy lurking? What posts suggest your theory instead of scum?

I've answered this question I'd quote it for you, but I'd probably mess it up.

That in no way answered my question. You have not explained satisfactorily why you are not joining the Clusk wagon, which is still far from lynch and therefore entails no real risk. You did not respond to others' questions about it (from Cabd, IIRC?). You also have not explained why you are not voting someone else in the meantime.

Vote someone in your next post. I cannot have players totally disengaged and waiting for a wagon to hop on when it is near lynch.

Well, I don't think HS is scum because of the reasons I posted to the first question, but why do I think Clusk is
more
scummy? Well Clusk gave a lot of actual posts with meaning in them near the beginning of the game, unlike HS. However, as soon as he got some pressure on him, he decided to lay low for awhile,
as scum tend to do.
Someone who was town would be more prone to defend his choices because if they are right, it would help the town, and in turn them.

Unless they get lynched anyway, but sure.

Alright, guess I'm not being clear enough. I haven't voted for anyone. Correct. Now the question is, why haven't I voted for Clusk or HS? I've explained my reasoning for both, but I'll spell it out simple so everyone understands.

1. HS looks like a stupid or disinterested town at this point. Why waste a vote on him?

2. For Clusk, I was going to wait for his replacement to say something, instead of jumping on a wagon that I think formed way too quickly.

3. There's 18 fucking days left in D1. And you're yelling at me for going to slowly? I'm sorry that I'm not ending the day fast enough for you to make your nightkills.

In post 858, Aegor wrote:

yet another

By "yet another player", do you mean "a third player"? I'm scum hunting. I'm making sure of who I want to lynch before I tag along the wagon, because I'm honestly not sure who needs to get lynched. You, and your scum buddy there, on the other and, seem to be
quite
sure of yourselves.

For now, I will vote. This vote is subject to change, especially when/if Clusk's replacement makes a post. Basically, not voting hunter because I'm convinced he's just an idiot, but nothing more.

VOTE: Clusk
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Also, about Scarab. Maybe he didn't quite overreact, but it seemed like a lot of extra back and forth for no real reason. It just seemed strange to me at the time. It still sort of does, I don't know, just seems sort of too much. BP just sort of mentioned him at the end. Maybe just me though.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Alina »

Okay. I was pretty firmly on the Clusk train. Then I ISOed him in his first game(Newbie 1506.) I encourage you all to do that as well. There is a stark, stark difference. In that game he seemed to actually be trying. Here? The complete opposite. I'm sorry, I don't care how large the game is in comparison, HE HASN'T TRIED FOR A SINGLE SECOND SINCE PAGE 1.

VOTE: HunterSeeker

I think this is L-4. Maybe L-3, I don't know.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”