Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1321, TheAdrienC wrote:*blinks*

He BLINKED!

Hammer him, boys!
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1323, Alina wrote:So...your angle is "Sorry for being scummy, I'm reaction testing!" now? I think Wake already did that.

Oh, did Wake throw the axe down as hard as I did, and got you carefully looking at your posts so you don't slip up, scummy?! I...think not.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Wake seems to be setting a trend. I've seen the words reaction testing all over this. I'll look over Aegor's ISO for you with fresh eyes in the morning. The fact you let Alina off after a little flirting didn't exactly impress me though, boonskiies. Stick to your guns unless evidence proves you wrong and all that other crap. Though that might be the jealousy she flirted back with you and was horrified at Juls shipping us, who knows. Haha.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by Alina »

Aw, I'm flattered, actually! But unfortunately I still think you're scum. Sorry!

Wake is an evil genius though. He poses as a doctor, but he's really going to anesthesia us to death. Or something...I don't really know.

@Adrien I'm trying to hide our true love. It's okay, my love for Boon is only a show. My heart lies with you.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by Aegor »

Please stop spamposting.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Back on business, if you couldn't tell from a few pages ago, Aegor is one of my major suspicions. He has been since the beginning. ISO him, he's all over the place. He wants to lynch Hunterseeker for reasons other than that mafia count slip up, and he hammered Clusk, after not once having voted him. Sure, he outright said he would hammer him, but the fact that he did it with no hesitation, to someone who flipped TOWN rubs me the wrong way. So now I have three people I will potentially vote for.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1330, Boonskiies wrote:He wants to lynch Hunterseeker for reasons other than that mafia count slip up

So...I am scummy because I have legitimate reasons for my votes?

and he hammered Clusk, after not once having voted him. Sure, he outright said he would hammer him

So...I am scummy because I do what I say I will do? Also, I did not hammer him. NM did. With a naked vote.

but the fact that he did it with no hesitation, to someone who flipped TOWN rubs me the wrong way.

So...I am scummy because I happen to vote town sometimes, just like everyone else on that wagon?
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

All I see is..."I am scummy".
But there are other reasons. But your play could just be considered scummy-ish. Doesn't make you necessarily scum, but I will wait until other people comment. Reason why I haven't voted yet.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Of the Troll Trifecta (If you have to ask, it's probably you), I think HS is the most likely to flip scum, I don't think his slip was necessarily a slip but I think he looks independently scummier than the other two.

Boonskies' push on Alina is terrible and self contradictory, but somehow it doesn't feel scummy to me, just... terrible and self contradictory

Alina has a point with the speed of the wagon but I still think he's most likely scum of the viable lynches today. So far I would call this day counter productive and it's going to remain that way as long certain users are still here to clog up the thread and create drama.

VOTE: Hunterseeker

This is L-1
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:43 am

Post by Juls »

Oh god, you guys suck for posting so much while I slept.

@Adri
E
n -no, I am not satisfied. I made more comments about you on my pages 1-18 posts. Respond to those as well. I'm headed to work now so I will be able to post but not big. I will try to retort more verbosely when I get home.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:57 am

Post by Alina »

It was pretty much just me and Boon going on for hours and hours and hours and hours. Sorry about that.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:58 am

Post by BP »

In post 1066, Wake1 wrote:No one's the leader of Town, and you're not the boss of me, so like hell should I feel compelled to shut up and start cooperating without asking questions.

BP's either Scum or a bad player who gets in the way of Scumhunting. Just an impediment with a bad attitude, it seems.

I was away after i voted Wake.

I voted you to get your attention, you scumbag. Your aggresiveness will lead us nowhere. You pestered me for an answer I had already provided, then disregarded when I wanted you to explain your post. This was back in Day 1.

I do no forget. To quote you, no one is above questioning.

*going back to the thread*
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:39 am

Post by BP »

In post 1093, Wake1 wrote:I decide who I pressure, and when. Juls is not so special she can't be pressured. I don't give a damn if people don't want me to question her. No one's above inquiry.

No you don't. You just put pression on everybody regardless. It is not a choice. And that causes a distraction on real causes, for people that really may need to be lynched.

In post 1126, Alina wrote:Hunter is insane. This is basically a day 2 policy lynch. Day 2, 3 town down, lets lynch the crazy guy and not even bother looking for someone who seems like scum who ISN'T making a complete joke out of themselves! Wait, no, that's a stupid idea. How about we at least try and look for people who look bad instead of putting him on L-3 BEFORE EVEN 24 HOURS HAS PASSED?

She's right. I think Hunter is just bad, bad town - even worse than me, Wake! - and given that three people have already died, then I don't want to lynch another town. Let's just ignore him please. He's inconsequental - unlike Wake.

God, I hate your play.

In post 1138, Aeronaut wrote:I'm going to be honest, here. Hunterseeker is probably the most annoying person I've played with. He's lurking, he's using the terms from friggin Epicmafia, he's distracting us and not helping us at all.

I hate him.

That being said, we
need
to make the right move. Say that we mislynch. Say we have an SK. That's three potential villagers we lose tonight. It's going to go downhill fast if we jump to conclusions. By only focusing on HS, we're totally overlooking the other 17 people in this game.

I'm not against lynching him. I'm against lynching him
too quickly.

Fair point. I 85% agree, w/ the exception of the last part. At least so far in the thread, I do not want to kill him.

In post 1156, Aeronaut wrote:Alright. So I've been looking through Farside's ISO, and found something sort of interesting.

In post 949, farside22 wrote:Last minute thoughts.

Hs needs to post.
Bp still bugs me.
Damon should also be looked into.

This was a post on page 38, the last words of our fallen Farside. I find it interesting that BP and Damon have remained pretty quiet as of late, and are both on Farsides list of people to look at.

Maybe he was getting too close to being right?

Sorry. More than 10 pages in under 12 hours tho... I was sleeping and working in the morning. I'm posting this in my lunch hour... so, sorry?

In post 1165, reinoe wrote:
In post 1150, tn5421 wrote:

So dodging questions is considered acceptable behavior now? Why didn't you tell me?!

It can be acceptable to dodge questions depending on the circumstances. It can be acceptable to completely dodge players. I've done both as town. Sometimes you have to recognize how your interactions affect the entire town, and getting stuck in a quagmire with Wake will definitely have adverse affects on the town as a whole and individual players.

I don't care. He needs to go.

In post 1184, Aeronaut wrote:Wake, what do you make of Damon? Just curious about this.

I've been reading his ISO (It's not long really) and It seems off to me. Very... self aware. He also seems to be buddying with you a bit. I dunno.

I don't like his short posts that he seems to have designed just to go off everyone's radar, with his very short comments on current discussion. I am still on page 48, so I don't know if he has posted yet. I will give a more detailed opinion once I check that out. In the meantime, let it suffice to say that I think HS is still much worse, because of his vote on Day 1 with no context, complete lack of reads and opinions, and just troll lurking the thread, and then posting very weird defensive statements as soon as day rose again. But again: will re evaluate.

In post 1197, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 8, HunterSeeker wrote:/confirm for 1st game outside newbie town. Is there a setup/role list and/or do we know the town/scum ratio?

Wait, come on guys? He asked this on the first page, and then went along with stating there were 5 mafia.

Yep, especially when Aegor's answer did NOT give him a specific amount; quite on the contrary, he actually said there was no way to know in a Large Normal.
Huh...

Sooo Alina vs Boonskiies... I don't even know what to gather from that. I don't know if either one of them is scum...

In post 1235, Boonskiies wrote:It was before I ISO'd Alina and found her original starting of a Hunter wagon and then her stopping it. And her indecisiveness is scummy. she doesn't fully commit to anything. Not being the front liner doesn't bring much attention to her thus making her 'seem' town.

I personally don't think that getting off of a probable mislynch (don't joke with me, people, HS is a PL, not a scum-lynch) is scummy. It's actually cautious town.

In post 1248, Boonskiies wrote:I'm leaving discussion open for both sides. Testing your reactions. You're cautious, Alina. Very cautious. There are a few possibilities when it comes to you; I'm not positive on which, but I do believe you are scum of some sort. You could be a SK for all I know. But you are definitely not vanilla. And unless you are a town PR, which i doubt, but if you are, do not claim...you are scum.

Why is cautious scummy to you, Boon?

In post 1322, Boonskiies wrote:Agh, now she's trying to AtE. (kidding) that post genuinely made me laugh, I liked it. haha. And so you see, my whole thing here was trying to get some kind of reaction out of you, which it most definitely did, might I add, but I am nowhere near positive enough to go through with a lynch on you toDay.

UNVOTE: Alina

I will be watching you though...don't slip, scummy. :P

[bold] FoS: Alina [/bold]

WHAT WAS THIS. YOU HAD JUST SAID YOU MAKE SCUM CLIMB A WALL. Now, I personally don't think Alina is scum, but if you do, why did you unvote? And same goes for your opinion on HS.

OH MY GOD, THE END, FINALLY
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Alina »

In post 1337, BP wrote:God, I hate your play.

I can't tell if this is directed at me or Wake.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:51 am

Post by BP »

OK, so Damon hasn't posted yet. Neither has BroodKing. And HunterLurker posted those quick comments after day 2 started...

Again, same questions: shall we lynch lurkers or actual scum? I know they can overlap, but that's the problem with Lurkers... one never knows where exactly they stand.

AAaaand I just read Juls post ... You make me blush x) Also, thank you for reminding me that Scarab hasn't posted since I demonstrated he was just pulling a Wake by focusing on a distraction... Please refer to and following interaction, up until the point I said "your twisting my intentions and he just STRAIGHT UP SHUT UP.

Also, Wake completely disregarded my post on him and hasn't replied to it but still thinks I'm scum.

I hate you Wake.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:51 am

Post by BP »

At Wake, Alina. At Wake.

Anything to comment on my follow-up post?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:55 am

Post by Alina »

Okay, yay. And I'm just happy there are more people who think the Hunter wagon is horrible. I was starting to think I might just be crazy. People seem to want to lynch him super early and I don't like it. I've pretty much said everything there is for me to say on that. If people are gonna disagree with me, they're gonna be disagreeing by now. If they're gonna agree, they're gonna be agreeing by now. Broodking has posted elsewhere I believe, but not here. Damon hasn't logged on I don't think? I'm not sure how to check when people last logged on soooo yeah.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:56 am

Post by Alina »

OH, Damon HAS visited the site since the thread opened. INTERESTING.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:58 am

Post by BP »

I hate being on a different time zone than most people. Usually my posts are follow-up because people are online when I'm fast asleep. Oh well, thus is life.

Oh, btw, current scum list:
> Scarab
> Wake

Town
> Aegor
> Alina
> Boon

I think that argument is town on town.

WAKE WAKE WAKE WAKE
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:59 am

Post by BP »

In post 1342, Alina wrote:OH, Damon HAS visited the site since the thread opened. INTERESTING.

I guess Damon's a SCUMbag.

VOTE: Damon
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:00 am

Post by Alina »

I just realized I spent the whole night arguing with Boon instead of rereading. :/ And I'm gonna be gone until like late night so bleh

@
Damon

Hey, we know you've been here. You should post, okay?
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:04 am

Post by Toomai »

Votecount D2-3
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
L-10
TheAdrienC
L-9
HunterSeeker
reinoe
L-10
Wake88
L-10
Burning_TowN
L-10
shaddowez
L-10
Damon_Gant
L-9
BP
Mirhawk
L-10
Not_Mafia
L-10
Aegor
L-10
Scarab
L-10
Boonskiies
L-8
Alina, Burning_TowN
BroodKingEXE
L-10
Juls
L-10
Aeronaut
L-10
HunterSeeker
L-4
reinoe, Juls, Sharpest-knife-on-tree, Wake88, Aegor, Not_Mafia
BP
L-10
Alina
L-10
Not voting:
TheAdrienC, Damon_Gant, Mirhawk, Scarab, BroodKingEXE, Aeronaut, shaddowez, Boonskiies
With
alive it takes
to lynch.
ActivityBurning_TowN is V/LA until 15/07/2014.
Current deadline04/08/2014 12:06 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-08-04 12:06:20)

In post 1175, Juls wrote:
In post 1166, Aegor wrote:
In post 1155, Juls wrote:
Where is it against the rules? I have never seen that rule and personally don't think it should be against the rules. But, show me where and I will be glad to drop it. I have seen people scum hunt all the time by seeing who is online or in scum chat or last visited so I don't see how this is any different.

Read the activity rules for this game. Attempting to circumvent them via illegitimate V/LA is a clear violation. Furthermore, Site Rules prohibit bringing outside influences, of which this is most
definitely
one, into the game. You are more than welcome to poll mods on this issue if you do not believe me.

Meh, I won't push it but I don't see anything in site wide rules or mod rules that what I am accusing Adrien of is a violation nor do I see anything that says my questioning of it is a violation. Regardless, I'm dropping it and will dig inTo this deeper behind the scenes.
I personally think it's a bit disingenious to question the validity of a V/LA unless the player has a history of taking clearly illegitimate ones (which ideally would be brought up to the staff team if it does indeed become a pattern). Having kept a loose eye on players' activity outside this game, I am fairly sure this specific case was legitimate.
Last edited by Toomai on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:05 am

Post by BP »

@Mod

I unvoted Wake and voted Damon just now.
Indeed, will fix.

DOESN'T MEAN MY EYES ARE OFF YOU WAKE.
Last edited by Toomai on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:05 am

Post by Alina »

Wait, he's only on L-4? THANK GOD.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can get behind a Damon wagon. His iso is almost entirely stereotypically townie stuf with little to no analysis

A hunter lynch would be utility lynch for me abd if we're going down the policy/utility road I'd rather lynch the person who is actively damaging the game (not Damon)

VOTE: Damon
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”