T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:18 am

Post by T S O »

V/LA indefinitely.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:22 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Mastin how do you know scum has day talk? And please don't give a bullshit 'because I know'

The setup speculation is gross and should really stop.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:42 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1946, ProHawk wrote:
In post 1940, geists wrote:If you don't like the lemniscate wagon then you don't like Nati. This interests me greatly.

Or ProHawk. Other problem, weren't you an advocate of multi-ball at one point? I will evaluate the other players on this wagon as well...

Sorry for the confusion... this post was supposed to be directed toward Always/Mastin.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:43 am

Post by ProHawk »

Hello to you too Shroomy, you should really be voting for Leminiscate, any particular reason why not?
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:48 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 1933, AngryIcerink wrote:We are back from V/LA now, but I may not be able to post until late Monday.

- Iec

Ya, I'm just checking in. Been busy with work related things since getting back from Seattle, I'll catch up on break or after work. In case I'm unable to do that, I'll just cheerlead a little intermittently!!

(Also I told you guys Y&B lynch was meh, I saw their claim : P)
~Falco
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:00 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1954, AngryIcerink wrote:~Falco

I see what you did there.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:04 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 1949, HighShroomish wrote:Really, I'm usually the lowest poster in a game. I don't care how big it is, having over ten posts less than me is an outrage. Especially for having been in the game since the start.
VOTE: PROHAWK

I'm interested to see where this vote goes. The case behind the vote is bad, but this is still an interesting development.
In post 1951, Lord Mhork wrote:The setup speculation is gross and should really stop.

Then stop asking mastin why she thinks there is daytalk :|
Mastin is towntowntowntown, so I don't care if you think this might be a scumslip.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:11 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1956, AngryIcerink wrote:Mastin is towntowntowntown

Suck-up.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:16 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yeah the AP/Mastin thing is actually nauseating. I still think AIR slot is scum
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:26 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

AP catchup post....

In post 1601, Birds of Prey wrote:This wagon on Y and B does not happen without us.

Good job with that; can we go back to wagoning people who aren't just upset town now?
In post 1608, Birds of Prey wrote:Y and B is a scum wagon.

This just reads like fake confidence. In the sense that you didn't want to show doubt because you might get called out fir hedging or something so you are just faking it. IMO.

Nati's pressure on Lemonskate looks really town. It feels like something I would do as town if I had a gut feel that someone was nervous or something. I would support the Lemonskate wagon atm. He isn't my favorite lynch but its decent enough that I would do it.

In post 1630, Birds of Prey wrote:196 does have town intent.

In post 196, Rhaego wrote:
In post 111, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote: We have an additional power that we can forfeit to stop being a miller.

So will you use it?

:| :? :facepalm: :shifty: :igmeou: :lol:
Calling this post town-motivated is a stretch. A really really big stretch. Like my mom would slap your wrist for reaching so far across the dinner table if you did that around her.

In post 1650, Always wrote:Vote: BBMolla.

He's not being town.

Point of regard, I have a gut townread on BBMolla and I fully understand why you think he isn't being town. Further, can we not waste everyone's time with useless votes? Thanks!

In post 1665, Birds of Prey wrote:Add in AP's sudden scumread on me after the Y and B wagon takes off...

This is adorable. Yes my townread on Y&B was correct and the wagon on them sucks. Get dunked.

In post 1699, shos wrote:holy fucking shit, Hs is town. there's no way scum would go through all the trouble to make such post.

Shroomish? Disagree strongly. All that post was was a PBPA wall, 90% of which was just calling Y&B posts useless in different ways. Thanks for playing; try again.
/68
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:49 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 1725, ActionDan wrote:Pbpa of all posts is a red flag and not that town of hs.

AP <3 Dan. You are the voice of reason this game.

In post 1732, Birds of Prey wrote:Why is this?

Because PBPA posts are really easy to make. They don't really require or demonstrate any original thought to make which is perfect for scum since they can appear busy and opinionated by making them without having to conjure up content that is difficult to fake. The conclusion of PBPA posts is predetermined when someone goes to make them and there is almost no logical flow or internal feelings/thoughts that can be traced when reading it. For example, when you read HS's post about Y&B, what does it tell you about HS? Nothing. All it tells you is that HS has decided that Y&B are scummy and he went thorough their posts and called them all useless. It looks like a lot of words (because it is), but its all very superficial and not really giving us anything as to why HS is focusing on them in the first place (other than "trolling is scummy" which is pretty easy and cheap).

I am a credible source on this because I definitely have committed similar sins (PbPA walls surrounding a certain point) as scum that follow a similar format.
In post 1735, Young and Beautiful wrote:You're a scummy little shit that goes for easy mislynches and throws flak from the sidelines.

In post 1775, HighShroomish wrote:because just floating and not doing anything is inherently scummy, but it's not my main case.

Could have fooled me.

In post 1796, Lemniscate wrote:After the past couple of pages, I'm okay with this direction.

After this post, I'm okay with lynching Lemonskate.

In post 1808, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Nobody, nobody at all, has townread Y&B this game

In post 1384, AngryIcerink wrote:Actually I think y&b look townish after recent posts.

Pardon me, but I do want some street cred for calling this.

In post 1808, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:The constituency of the wagon is awful. Of the 11 names there, only geists, TSO, shos, and mhork are townreads. Does anyone seriously believe this is a town-driven wagon? I considered the possibility that this is all a big bus on a liability, but even that seems unlikely, because it's a hard-counterwagon to xolf, which makes little sense regardless of her alignment.

This reads really contrived to me. Can you go over your partial claim again (or better yet just full claim in your next post?).
/73
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Majiffy »

Can someone explain why we're all playing ignore-obvscum-shos?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:13 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

BoP's reaction to the Y&B claim looks scummy to me. Its kind of overdefensive and pointed and I'm not seeing any frustration which I know I would experience if town in that situation. The shotgun list of questions (including pointless ones like "Why would Y&B not give reads???") just feels like an attempt to take a new course that looks natural; I don't think it is very natural.

In post 1866, Lord Mhork wrote:The way he went about the wagon, SG. It feels more like town trying to hit obvscum and being frustrated afterward

Uhhhhh, literally nothing in BoP's posts post-claim suggests that they are frustrated. The closest they come is being snarky towards Squirrel Girl which is fairly independent of the claim anyways. Their post after the claim still calls Y&B probable scum, so I don't see where you are getting that they are frustrated about leading a wagon on town. Lol.

In post 1906, ActionDan wrote:this vote [BoP vote on Moigle, sic] is lolzy

The paranoid part of me thinks its a random bus.

In post 1927, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:The Y&B wagon is disbanding in an unnaturally slow way that makes me think that players who were on it don't have a good wagon to jump to.

Wow this is very interesting, tell me more. No seriously, tell me more. I want to know precisely who on this wagon is scummy for not knowing where to put there vote after the claim. Full claim in your next post please.

AP speculates wildly (and inaccurately) on scumteams:
Undead scumteam: Birds, Egg, BulbaFenix, ?MDT/Mist?
Other scumteam: Xofelf, HighShroomish, ?LemonSkate / Nero / ?? ?

P-edit: I don't see the case on him other than the "other" scumteam comment which I think actually makes him more town than not, especially his recent post about how we are all wasting time on it which would be a bit bold for scum to post head-on like that.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Majiffy »

Go read his damn ISO. Just once. And tell me what you see.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:16 am

Post by geists »

In post 1961, Majiffy wrote:Can someone explain why we're all playing ignore-obvscum-shos?

Because I'm not at all convinced he's obvscum and you yelling that he is, especially on day 1, doesn't do a lot to convince me.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:18 am

Post by Majiffy »

:neutral:

||
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:19 am

Post by geists »

go ahead and tell me that surprises you.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Majiffy »

It doesn't surprise me, but it doesn't change my reaction, either.

||
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:24 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

Xof or Lemon today please and thanks. We have 4 days left. Im about 36 hours away from sheeping the largest wagon blindly and I'd really rather not mislynch Shos over some horseshit slip case. I may or may not read his ISO later.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Majiffy »

THE SHOS WAGON HAS LITTLE TO NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SLIP. THE SLIP WAS JUST THE ICING ON THE CAKE. HE SLIPPED AFTER HE WAS UNDER SIGNIFICANT PRESSURE.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Majiffy »

When Shos flips the heavy PR scum any sane person knows he is, look back at all the dipshits that tried to make the shos wagon out to be about a slip, because those are all his partners.

||
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:27 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

He's probably a cop that works only on demons IMO. My skim of his ISO suggests that he is a strong town PR.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:38 am

Post by Majiffy »

My skim of his ISO suggests that he's scum.

||
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:38 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

Seriously read his ISO. He makes a big deal about not claiming his role and gets really OMGUSy at people he perceives are rolefishing him. Scum wouldn't be doing that bullshit sense they would be trying to appease someone. His 'other scumteam' comment is because he only investigates Demons and probably has something in his role PM that suggests the scum he can't investigate are undead. He then tried to cover up his role-slip by referring to AD's comment, so that was a lie but a town one. He is genuinely convinced that Inuyasha claim makes him town and his incredulity that he could be scum is partially because he is a strong town PR so he sees al the accusations of Inuyasha=scum really far-fetched because he is the opposite of that and sees main-character = strong town PR from his perspective. Also note that he was interested subtly at at least one point about who counts as a demon.

He specifically mentions he wasn't lurking intentionally to distance from his PR. He doesn't want to fullclaim because he is a cop. He is hoping he can coast off the pressure for a few days and use his strong PR.

Jesus. Its all pretty obvious to anyone paying attention to why hes being weird as opposed to blindly scumreading him for it. Can we lynch off the current shos wagon?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Cephrir »

bump