Newbie 1517: Crossroads Mafia (Game Over)

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by RachMarie »

got good news

First of all, starting to feel a bit better in dealing with the diabetes and all the changes that were keeping me dizzy lightheaded and unable to focus and concentrate. It seems it takes a while for the body to get used doing without all those starchy based carbs.

Second of all, we were able to finally after a couple of days with tech support get my computer to go online with wireless on our ISP (power went out and since then was only able to connect to it via a wired connection on NS's desk and split online time with him.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Glass »

@Doogal
Maybe you missed my question:
Glass wrote:
Doogal wrote:FOS: Billi for running up the votecount on TSO to L-2 while knowing one of the votes was V/LA and can't get off.

I want to know if this is an actual FOS, or continuing the joking you were doing in previous posts.

Doogal wrote:OK everybody, after detailed analysis of each players ISO's, I have come up with the following list of Town/Null/Lynchable

Billi - Trying to dig up inconsistencies in votes
Glass - Trying to scumhunt
----
Clusk - Participating, not seeing much digging
Shaddows - Null
Acryon - No posts at all
Rach - Null
---
TSO - Victor was right, I was uncomfortable how quickly you called me Town after I announced I wasn't voting.
Victor - For pushing TSO because he vote prodded a lurker.

My vote comes available tomorrow and I have no problems hammering either of the lynchables after a 24 hour notice to give time to talk their way off the gallows.

I'm a bit uncomfortable about how quickly you have me in your town category after last game as well.

TSO wrote:
Would scum Victor really be this nonchalant about being lynched?

Ehhh, there has been literally no pushback from this wagon so I am having my doubts as well. Need to look into other possibilities atm.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I think we need to rethink the Victor wagon seriously this feels like town resigned and aw f- it not like scum AtE

Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Glass »

I'm pretty sure that scum do AtE, Rach.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by RachMarie »

of course they do but it is different usually its focused on AtE to try to not get lynched instead of ok F it lynch me

Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Glass »

I see, I was misinterpreting your post.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by T S O »

The more experienced guys know this, but usually a wagon on town moves fast with no resistance, and a wagon on scum is hard to get people on and you have to fight for it.

I don't think anyone in the entire damn game has said one thing about Victor being town. There's nobody attempting to defuse a wagon on their scumbuddy. There's just acceptance.

I also don't think Victor's capable of baiting us as scum by not only telling us to hammer, but nonchalantly posting V/LA in the same post.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by T S O »

Unvote
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Glass »

billi wrote:
victor wrote:Bill on the other hand is probably scum. He held off voting in 67 despite saying the post was suspicious, then right after Shadowez highlights what he didn't like about my post Bill eagerly rewrites it in 73 and only gets around to voting in 77.

So your advice is to jump right away with your vote on every post you don't like?

I think that victor actually makes a valid point here, from what I can tell your vote on TSO at the time was just a random vote. If your current vote is random, I see absolutely no reason to not change your vote to someone who you find suspicious.
Billi bilaði
Billi bilaði
Goon
Billi bilaði
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:06 am

Post by Billi bilaði »

In post 156, T S O wrote:...I don't think anyone in the entire damn game has said one thing about Victor being town. There's nobody attempting to defuse a wagon on their scumbuddy. There's just acceptance...

I've made records of everybody except RachMarie categorizing Victor as Mafioso, so, yes, I believe you're right about nobody defending Victor.

UNVOTE:
Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come.
Billi bilaði
Billi bilaði
Goon
Billi bilaði
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:14 am

Post by Billi bilaði »

In post 158, Glass wrote:
billi wrote:
victor wrote:Bill on the other hand is probably scum. He held off voting in 67 despite saying the post was suspicious, then right after Shadowez highlights what he didn't like about my post Bill eagerly rewrites it in 73 and only gets around to voting in 77.

So your advice is to jump right away with your vote on every post you don't like?

I think that victor actually makes a valid point here, from what I can tell your vote on TSO at the time was just a random vote. If your current vote is random, I see absolutely no reason to not change your vote to someone who you find suspicious.

Yeah, maybe, but he packes it in statements that I have issues with.
I had recently put T S O to L-2 (in post 52, albeit all votes were RVS's), and didn't want to go back from that until everybody had had an opportunity to see that, and maybe take position on that.
I had no reason to put a first vote on Victor that would give no pressure at all.
When Victor went up to 2 votes (in posts 71 & 72), I did, however, see that as a better L-2 pressure than the T S O pressure, and so I moved my vote.

I do think the best responses come from actual pressures, and not just a single vote, so I usually look more towards using my vote in that way, especially on day one.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:35 am

Post by acryon »

In post 160, Billi bilaði wrote:
In post 158, Glass wrote:
billi wrote:

Yeah, maybe, but he packes it in statements that I have issues with.
I had recently put T S O to L-2 (in post 52, albeit all votes were RVS's), and didn't want to go back from that until everybody had had an opportunity to see that, and maybe take position on that.
I had no reason to put a first vote on Victor that would give no pressure at all.
When Victor went up to 2 votes (in posts 71 & 72), I did, however, see that as a better L-2 pressure than the T S O pressure, and so I moved my vote.

I do think the best responses come from actual pressures, and not just a single vote, so I usually look more towards using my vote in that way, especially on day one.

This is the point I tried to make in my post regarding that read from victor as well; it is just a weak argument IMO.

In post 154, RachMarie wrote:of course they do but it is different usually its focused on AtE to try to not get lynched instead of ok F it lynch me

In my experience, this is just as much mafia. Town doesn't want to lynch someone with a willingness to be lynched, so it makes sense for Victor to play on that I think. I am okay with holding off the wagon ATM, but I still stand by him either being mafia or a bad town, neither of which we want (although the latter is obviously a less savory lynch).
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:48 am

Post by Doogal121 »

In post 151, Glass wrote:@Doogal
Maybe you missed my question:
Glass wrote:
Doogal wrote:FOS: Billi for running up the votecount on TSO to L-2 while knowing one of the votes was V/LA and can't get off.

I want to know if this is an actual FOS, or continuing the joking you were doing in previous posts.

Doogal wrote:OK everybody, after detailed analysis of each players ISO's, I have come up with the following list of Town/Null/Lynchable

Billi - Trying to dig up inconsistencies in votes
Glass - Trying to scumhunt
----
Clusk - Participating, not seeing much digging
Shaddows - Null
Acryon - No posts at all
Rach - Null
---
TSO - Victor was right, I was uncomfortable how quickly you called me Town after I announced I wasn't voting.
Victor - For pushing TSO because he vote prodded a lurker.

My vote comes available tomorrow and I have no problems hammering either of the lynchables after a 24 hour notice to give time to talk their way off the gallows.

I'm a bit uncomfortable about how quickly you have me in your town category after last game as well.

TSO wrote:
Would scum Victor really be this nonchalant about being lynched?

Ehhh, there has been literally no pushback from this wagon so I am having my doubts as well. Need to look into other possibilities atm.

Glass, that was not a joke, I had real concerns. I have since read his igloo mafia game and see that is well within his standard townie play. As for your read, you are different this game. It may be that you are town, it may just be that you don't have axle to go off. Last game, between you and axle, I had no idea what was going on. Your posts this game seem clearer and more to the point.

Now that my self imposed restraint period has past, I would like to
Vote: Rach
to get her involved in the game and participate in scum hunting, now that you are feeling better and having less computer issues.

PS, glad to hear you are feeling better. But I'm still voting for you. :)
V/LA Weekends and Major Holidays.
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Glass »

VOTE: Clusk
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:46 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Vote count 1.05:

With nine alive, it takes five to lynch!

Clusk92 (L-4): Glass
Billi bilaoi (L-5):
Doogal121 (L-5):
Glass (L-5):
shaddowez (L-5):
acryon (L-5):
VictorDeAngelo (L-3): Clusk92, shaddowez
RachMarie (L-4): Doogal121
T S O (L-3): RachMarie, VictorDeAngelo

Not voting: acryon, TSO, Billi Bilaoi

V/LA: shaddowez through 7/20

Deadline is in (expired on 2014-07-24 00:46:38)

Prods go out tonight...
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Clusk92 has been prodded
Billi bilaði
Billi bilaði
Goon
Billi bilaði
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:10 am

Post by Billi bilaði »

In post 163, Glass wrote:VOTE: Clusk

Can you give an explanation of this vote?
Clusk92
Clusk92
Goon
Clusk92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:14 am

Post by Clusk92 »

In post 122, Glass wrote:
clusk wrote:
No-ones stupid enough you're right, still possible for an accidental hammer though.

If you are worried about accidental hammerings, why don't you unvote?

Wasn't particularly worried - just explaining it was a possibility. I also think TSO's reasons for L-1 outweighed mine.

Doogal, I'd like to explain why you felt the need to wait a week to vote so you can 'take time talking and reading' and yet when its over you vote for Rach just to get her involved in the game. It makes the wait seem a bit pointless if that's the best vote you can come up with after analysing the thread.
Clusk92
Clusk92
Goon
Clusk92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:16 am

Post by Clusk92 »

With regards to Victor's attitude to being close to lynched, it could easily still be a scum bluff or scum who's given up easily, I've seen both before.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Glass »

Clusk wrote:With regards to Victor's attitude to being close to lynched, it could easily still be a scum bluff or scum who's given up easily, I've seen both before.

Do you think that is the reason for victor's attitude?
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Doogal121 »

In post 167, Clusk92 wrote:
In post 122, Glass wrote:
clusk wrote:
No-ones stupid enough you're right, still possible for an accidental hammer though.

If you are worried about accidental hammerings, why don't you unvote?

Wasn't particularly worried - just explaining it was a possibility. I also think TSO's reasons for L-1 outweighed mine.

Doogal, I'd like to explain why you felt the need to wait a week to vote so you can 'take time talking and reading' and yet when its over you vote for Rach just to get her involved in the game. It makes the wait seem a bit pointless if that's the best vote you can come up with after analysing the thread.

Quite frankly, I don't have very good reads on most people. I didn't like the Victor wagon because no counter wagon appeared, so I decided to put my vote out on a lurker. Rach is active in other places, so getting her attention here with a vote makes sense.
V/LA Weekends and Major Holidays.
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Glass »

@Acryon
Why haven't you voted victor?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:40 am

Post by RachMarie »

Here

Still not convinced that dude is scum though

Glass could you clarify your reasons for thinking clusk is scum?

Billi bilaði
Billi bilaði
Goon
Billi bilaði
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Billi bilaði »

In post 166, Billi bilaði wrote:
In post 163, Glass wrote:VOTE: Clusk

VOTE: Glass
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Glass »

Billi, are you voting me because you think I am scum or just because I ignored your question?

billi wrote:

Rach wrote:
Glass could you clarify your reasons for thinking clusk is scum?

Because I have nothing to go off of and activity is non-existant. I think TSO and Rach are town. I also don't want to vote Doogal/billi atm. I was at least somewhat displeased with Clusk because of him expressing concern over L-1 and not removing his vote.

Now that I've said that my vote no longer has a purpose.

UNVOTE:

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”