Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 598, Nero Cain wrote:Hey titus, what do you think of MS wanting to pl for the sake of getting town and achievement but specifically wants to pl eek over you?

Well he's reading me right or whiteknigting. I'll go for the former but that's self-interest and the booze talking.

And yeah, I don't care to determine the lynch so fast, but I'm outvoted. I think MS is reacting similarly.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Venmar »

(I've been getting the "I want you guys to do town things so I can townread you" scumtell on Titus too)
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 600, Rogue wrote:Titus why is it 'blech rogue is town?'
Do you not want us to be town?

~Rogue

That should be blah not belch.

blah is filler like uhh or umm.

I like you both as town. You are town. I love you as town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 602, Venmar wrote:(I've been getting the "I want you guys to do town things so I can townread you" scumtell on Titus too)

Bullshit. Feu has been town but that element is missing from me reading them as strong town. It's a paranoia factor.

I said if you wanted to quit interacting with me, stop bullshitting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Venmar »

I was stating something, not interacting or talking to you directly, so piss off, I want to stop talking to you this game as much as you.

*hint, don't reply to this

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Macaronis and Cheese »

Welp, I fully expect thirty pages to catch up on when I get back from work tomorrow. Oh, boy. Goodnight, gents.

-Cheese
"Prof Friday...is like the opposite of Aronis."
- Magua
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

I've seen Marquis as scum. He doesn't troll. He didn't troll (but I caught him for reasons I didn't remember). Got jailkept and understandably mislynched because Marquis tried to kill me bc I was the only one scumreading him. Town lynched Marquis to win.

Marquis also replaced into a scumslot and scummed it up and he got lynched in a noob game I was in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Venmar »

@Borkjerfkin

In post 581, Venmar wrote:
In post 578, borkjerfkin wrote:Think about the motivation to do that given everything you know about the setup, Venmar.

Ummmm, idk, i'm reading it with scumhunter lens, not setup lens. If she did it in a fashion that didn't further scum neighborhood objectives, then I didn't pick up on it.

Follow up on this when you can Borky

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by ika »

In post 587, Rogue wrote:Image

^ika this game

^me just about every game

im ignoring everything else untill im in a better mood
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

ika, get in that place. I'll get you drunk if I have to. You'll use that gut of yours to see the truth on everyone but me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 601, Titus wrote:
In post 598, Nero Cain wrote:Hey titus, what do you think of MS wanting to pl for the sake of getting town and achievement but specifically wants to pl eek over you?

Well he's reading me right or whiteknigting. I'll go for the former but that's self-interest and the booze talking.

And yeah, I don't care to determine the lynch so fast, but I'm outvoted. I think MS is reacting similarly.

yeah, it had nothing to do with a read on you. He said that he wanted to pl eek over you 'cause he's played with you before so yeah, I think he's either scum wking you or your scum buddy. Either way he's scum. :)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by ika »

In post 590, Titus wrote:You should trust me because

a) I don't want to fucking policy lynch
b) the wagon on me is fast
c) you know my town and scum game, trust the gut, trust the emotions fuck logic

im respondg to this then moving on

A) dont give a damn about that. i couldnt care less if its poilicy or not for day 1. if this was lylo or like day 4 maybe.
b)boo hoo cry me a river. how many times have i been blitz wagoned as well?
c) i quit trying to figure you out after you came in and obvi-towned me. I'm not even reading your logic or anything im readin your actions.

p-edit: what place? the place where im not pissed at this game for how shit i think its been? ya thats a long ways away atm
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Nero, can you make a case on ULF without involving the vote on me? I like to remove myself when analyzing a player's actions. I know I'm town and I know he's NOT wanting to lynch town so it makes it harder for me to read that interaction.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Rogue »

Im just sitting here

waiting for molliewall
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 612, ika wrote:
In post 590, Titus wrote:You should trust me because

a) I don't want to fucking policy lynch
b) the wagon on me is fast
c) you know my town and scum game, trust the gut, trust the emotions fuck logic

im respondg to this then moving on

A) dont give a damn about that. i couldnt care less if its poilicy or not for day 1. if this was lylo or like day 4 maybe.
b)boo hoo cry me a river. how many times have i been blitz wagoned as well?
c) i quit trying to figure you out after you came in and obvi-towned me. I'm not even reading your logic or anything im readin your actions.

p-edit: what place? the place where im not pissed at this game for how shit i think its been? ya thats a long ways away atm

A) Fine. I'll drop this since you don't care.
B) Blitz wagoned does give indications. Town are rarely blitzed day 1.
C) What do my actions tell you? I'm going to obvtown you when you're obvtown. If that gets me lynched/nked fine. People will know you're town. Given your rolefish, I would expect you to be mislynch number two so I'm sticking firm by obvtown read rather than providing wifom.

Well how do we get you there. I need my emotion checker free and clear to check Venmar and other player's emotions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 614, Rogue wrote:Im just sitting here

waiting for molliewall

Mollie walls?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 614, Rogue wrote:Im just sitting here

waiting for molliewall

That's nice.

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 480, Toogeloo wrote:For someone who is always looking for ways to break games, I am surprised you don't see some potential reasonings why claiming in Neighborhoods is a good thing.

Why would it be a good thing?

In post 480, Toogeloo wrote:I'm a bit uncomfortable with this post. One Neighborhood's ability is to stop any kills performed for 1 night, and you immediately assume Multi-Ball?

Why does this make you uncomfortable? Do you think this isn't a fair distinction to make?

In post 480, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 341, Ultimate Life Form wrote:Let's policy lynch eek because 2/3 objectives okay

It's nothing personal
So even though you aren't vehemently interested in policy lynching, you still feel like policy lynching a player? It really doesn't make any sense for you to say that. Also, why Eek? Why is Eek suddenly so popular a lynch on this page? Jiffy seems to have ignored all the talk about Titus, and now you want to endorse Eek with a PL?

In post 330, Ultimate Life Form wrote:
In post 325, Ultimate Life Form wrote:But really though, this player list is too good.

There is no player that I want to vehemently policy lynch at all

But it would've good to help all 4 neighborhoods get 1 objective down first

Actually it also helps with the 5th objective: 1 member of your neighborhood not receding any votes

Let's sacrifice 1 player so that all 4 neighborhoods are 2/3 on their way to getting ultra pro town ability

This is a good idea

^This was his previous post? Did you miss him changing his position on the policy lynch idea or what?

In post 480, Toogeloo wrote:I think Venmar is probably town,
but for everyone to ignore Clusk seems odd in and of itself

I forgot about that guy. At least Venmar posts and reminds everyone that he's in the game.

It landed in the 1-Shot Global Killstop as well. Scum-coordinated effort?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes Brian. That's what I'm saying. I think scum deliberately RVSed to focus the town on mislynching IMO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh just in case anyone cares to try to catch me in a fake slip, I'm drunk so bring it on bitches!!!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 619, Titus wrote:Yes Brian. That's what I'm saying. I think scum deliberately RVSed to focus the town on mislynching IMO.

That and denial of powerful abilities.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

So... umm, thoughts: I have a town read on Ika and a weaker town read on RubikAshtray. I like Ika's posts in general and his attittude, idk if he acts like this as scum but he's looking pretty town to me. As for Rubik, I liked the "overwhelmed" comment, it's a feeling I relate to and which I find less likely to come from scum.

I also feel good about my fellow X-Men, well, not "good"-good, but more like "not bad"-good. Our hood is peaceful and clean with a pleasant atmosphere. If there's scum in there they're wearing glorious amounts of townie deodorant.

As for Titus and Ven, right now, I'm more inclined to think they're both town.

I have no idea who I want to lynch. :end umm, thoughts.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Snowstorm, let's work backwards then.

Make a list of your total townreads.

Post a list of everyone else and your thoughts on them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

notty - you are mostly a townread but can you answer me why you asked me a question and it seemed to me you were scumhunting us but moved us to a twonread. can you unpack this for me? cos I said I had a limited time to post (like 15 minutes) and counted down. what moved us to town when we didn't post after your question on us?

wrt venny - he does derp things as town. how do I know this? cos I do derp things too (plus I have seen him do them). like I knew that there were neighbourhoods cos desp was all like, "hey I am running this game and there are neighbourhoods" and then he posted a bunch of words in gchat and I tried to read them i swear I did (set-up design that was in sign-up post. but tl;dr. the last set-up design I read was in any open game that I have played and only read as far as the roles. terrible way to play /killsself lets move on.

I had to be told that we were already given our access to the neighbourhood by muffina and then I promptly posted. so i believe that venny is town based on what I know about venny cos I don't think he always reads the write-ups even tho he spent a helluva lot of time on the walking dead 1. I think it depressed him that dgb and I did not understand our role wrt to us only being able to influence zombie nks and that we weren't an actual vig with a percentage rate. I still maintain we were kind of a vig tho.

I think venny looks genuine and I am not understanding titus's push except I know a little about titus. she does moonlogic and is sticky with her points. ie: when she visited the commune (f2f mafia), she tried to do this thing with desp where she said, "mollie are you scum" and I guess I smiled or something cos she then voted me and I went apeshit and I think I got lynched anyways when what she doesn't know is that I always smile cos of how much I enjoy the game but those who visit and are on the commune love to troll me and have decided it was a tell (which it isn't) much like mina laughing is somehow
my
laughing is somehow a scumtell when no, it is just I find it funny when smart people do dumb shit.

titus
, it kind of feels like this is what you are doing. except I noticed when we were scum together you pushed weird angles too and we won cos you carried me. so :/

the thread kind of feels like it is mostly town talking except for majiffy and borky, but this is me getting spooky on them cos I know how sneaky they can be but I will not even consider their lynch for this day round there are other ways to look at them.

rubik feeling left out <----- feels kind of genuine and majiffy responded in a genuine way but got caught up in the banter and that is why there is no follow-up. at least I hope that this why.

policy lynching: read this

there is no reason to pl when the gm gives a wotc. like you could have voiced your opinion in sign-ups and who knows, you might have had some people agree with you, like you might have had a playerlist whom
you
feel like you deserved. I need to look at that to see who made a bunch of noises around it but not now, I am tired.

@ metal
- why is mastina gone for the week? he is v/la on weekends (like me! mostly) but why for the week? and before anybody jumps on mastina can you pretty plz lemme at least TRY to get some interaction from her? and metal?

I think notty is town, why are you people jumping on eek thing, titus I dunno; not happy with her tunnel will see how she dances, majiffy and borky interacting lots and oh hai
borky
what is your read on us? I think venny is town. nero seems mebbe town.

but I wanna look at who is content to ratio noise wise and who is simply not getting their hands dirty.

also I am generally
v/la on weekends
but sometimes can find space to post it is just not up to my usual full throttle standards.
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”