Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Ultimate Life Form »

Nero Cain wrote:Titus isn't a strong player. Your reason for wanting to pl eek over titus is shit

Here is what Nero Cain had to say about Titus
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:39 pm

I will now proceed to read the past few pages on my phone
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Rogue »

-;;

Why is notty getting attention and Mala is left in the wind like she doesn't exist :(:(:(

~Rogue
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mollie, we are considering a "pl" to achieve a objective...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 625, Ultimate Life Form wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Titus isn't a strong player. Your reason for wanting to pl eek over titus is shit

Here is what Nero Cain had to say about Titus

I like that your defense is trying to stir the pot.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Mollie, commune is different. You have certain facial tells I was working on ironing out. You hesitate more as scum. I guess I totally made you what the fuck with that question which contributed to your hestiation. You lurk more as scum.

Mollie scum does NOT wall like this. You go in the town column. I basically did my only bus game on you that game Mollie and I'm sorry but you lurked and were all hypersensitive there. You're obvtown here.

Look at the end result. Sensor cannot realistically be obtained day 1. That's a scumclaim to me. RVSing Bork when he is too popular to be lynched day 1.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 627, Rogue wrote:-;;

Why is notty getting attention and Mala is left in the wind like she doesn't exist :(:(:(

~Rogue

Because people are scared of Mala. I'm treating you as the same slot for the most part when drunk so blah...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Titus »

I need to go through my ISO and make a solid obvtown list. If those people can townread each other, even if I am lynched, then we'll win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 623, Titus wrote:Snowstorm, let's work backwards then.

Make a list of your total townreads.

Post a list of everyone else and your thoughts on them.

Those were my town reads. I don't feel comfortable with calling anyone else town, right now, or scum for that matter.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah but that's the point of the collective. You put a thought, people show why it's right or wrong. We move forward.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 622, SnowStorm wrote:If there's scum in there they're wearing glorious amounts of townie deodorant.

What do you think of Jiffy pushing eek for saying that Venmar RVS wasn't really RVS and Titus parroting that and jiffy ignoring that. You believe he just missed that?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 635, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 622, SnowStorm wrote:If there's scum in there they're wearing glorious amounts of townie deodorant.

What do you think of Jiffy pushing eek for saying that Venmar RVS wasn't really RVS and Titus parroting that and jiffy ignoring that. You believe he just missed that?

I didn't parrot shit when it came to Venmar. Nor do I see how I'm relevant to the point you want to make.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 634, Titus wrote:Yeah but that's the point of the collective. You put a thought, people show why it's right or wrong. We move forward.

Well, that was my share for today. It's your turn now.

You can add Speaker for the Dead to my Town reads, I liked that wall.

Nero Cain wrote:

I haven't given
any
much thought to that. I'm not even sure what you're talking about. Jifffy's eek push, I get, now that last part...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

This is an A-B conversation. C your way out of it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 27, My Milked Eek wrote:You're "lucky" (really doubting that "randomness")

here eek is saying that Venmars vote wasn't random

In post 133, Titus wrote:C) That his random vote accidently hit the most powerful hood in the game.

this is also saying that Venmar's vote wasn't random.

am I reading something wrong?

Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:01 pm

Nero is being unusually abrasive and annoying. I will ignore him
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:02 pm

Also I have read page 14 - current.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

Nero Cain wrote:
In post 27, My Milked Eek wrote:You're "lucky" (really doubting that "randomness")

here eek is saying that Venmars vote wasn't random

In post 133, Titus wrote:C) That his random vote accidently hit the most powerful hood in the game.

this is also saying that Venmar's vote wasn't random.

am I reading something wrong?

I see. I don't really have any problem with that. Those are two different situations. Even though they both had the same argument, it was presented differently. According to Jiffy, Eel slipped the argument to buddy bork, while in Titus' case the argument fits naturally with her thought process and push on Ven.

I'm out now.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

In post 630, Titus wrote:Mollie, commune is different. You have certain facial tells I was working on ironing out. You hesitate more as scum. I guess I totally made you what the fuck with that question which contributed to your hestiation. You lurk more as scum.

you were working out facial tells specific to me without playing with me before?

you gunned me as town. just saying

Mollie scum does NOT wall like this. You go in the town column. I basically did my only bus game on you that game Mollie and I'm sorry but you lurked and were all hypersensitive there. You're obvtown here.

they were different games iirc. 1 in which you lynched me because you were trying to find facial tells that did not exist in your meta base and in another 1 we were scum together.

Look at the end result. Sensor cannot realistically be obtained day 1. That's a scumclaim to me. RVSing Bork when he is too popular to be lynched day 1.

walk me through how the sensor cannot realistically be applied when there are other objectives in play?

what do you think of mac and cheese?
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Mac and Cheese is fucking delicious.

Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Is that muffinman
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Titus »

These are filled in order of the neighborhood list. Strength is by category.

Town at the end of the first 24 hours of day 1

Brian
Rogue
ULF
Skot
ika
Speaker
Macaroni

Weak town

bork
Majiffy (due to him wanting to know what I thought of him alone, probs town though otherwise)

Conflicted

Feu
Cloud Nine

Scum

Eek
Rubik
Clusk
Nero Cain
Snowstorm
Venmar

Null

Toogeloo*
PV

I know that's too many scum, but oh well.

Snowstorm, I'll respond to you tomorrow. Hubs calling me to bed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:34 pm

Why Is a majiffy and bork 'weak town'

They are the highest townreads I have.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Titus »

- Vote on and correctly predict the day's lynch within 24 hours of the day phase beginning
This can be done if we lynch Eek

- Vote on and correctly predict a night kill
Requires a massive amount of luck

- Successfully lynch scum with the whole neighborhood on the wagon
Harder, but possible

- Successfully lynch scum with neighborhood members in the first and last positions on the wagon
Harder but possible

- Successfully navigate an entire day phase without a member of the neighborhood receiving any votes
Impossible

Basically this requires Eek to be scum and a member of our neighborhood to be the first and last voter on his wagon to get the sensor today because of Venmar's shitty vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 647, Ultimate Life Form wrote:Why Is a majiffy and bork 'weak town'

They are the highest townreads I have.

Bork is weak town because he wanted to policy lynch day 1 (stance I disagreed with), he wanted to townread me to early and he's backing off of an idea (having each neighborhood pick a different "probable night kill" to protect obvtowns). It's paranoia there.

Jiffy is weak because he asked for my read on him and him alone. It sets of paranoia bells.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”