Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:43 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 724, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 684, Brian Skies wrote:Haven't checked yet, but wasn't his original suspicion of Meek that he thought Meek could have been the one sabotaging my neighborhood? Most of Meek's early posting doesn't really do much except to 'piggy back' Bork's idea.

Yeah, I don't think MS was suspicious of eek for sabotaging your hood. Why are you defending him so hard?

I'm more concerned about Majiffy leaving his vote on Meek despite townreading Venmar (which I think he does later).

you'll have to explain this 'cause like...it makes no sense

I tend to defend people. It's a bad habit of mine.

Regarding Majiffy, he originally pointed out suspicion onto Meek for possibly sabotaging my neighborhood. He reads Venmar as town (page 9) so he shouldn't think those two are connected. I forgot about Clusk being a possibility of being tied to Meek, so I guess there's that too.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:44 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 723, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 721, My Milked Eek wrote:Because if I were scum and that close to being lynched I'd help you get that sensor...

Meek, this argument can be made by anyone. You do realize this, right?

If you want me to give any shits about you, prove to me you're worth fighting for. I don't think anything you've done indicates town. If you are, prove me wrong.

I don't have time to make better posts as the deadline for the predict is too close. All I can say is that I overreacted to what I thought was me being lynched. I can say that all my actions have been made with the intent of me getting lynched. If you can see scum self voting to get the target of everyone being on the wagon, self predict to get that target of the predicted lynch, then I'll vote myself and place that prediction right back and you're going to promise me you'll lynch Titus tomorrow.
Eek
!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:45 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, the entirety of my response in 684 was me talking about Majiffy, not MS.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:47 am

Post by Brian Skies »

No? I think Titus is town. There's a logical progression to her posting that I can kind of see coming from a town mindset and I can follow it.

If you're on some crusade to get lynched this game, do it on your own damn time.

I don't find playing the martyr to be townish. It just makes me want to lynch you more.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:49 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Im just being realistic.
Eek
!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:51 am

Post by Brian Skies »

And I'm telling you I have no reason to honor your scumread on your counterwagon when you haven't expounded on it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so lynch him. Part of the reason that I'm wary about you a Toog is 'cause you two are acting like its cray cray that folks want to pl to get that achievement.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:54 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm not the only person who's expressed a distaste for policy lynching.

And I can do what I want. I'm not ready to end the day yet when some people haven't even posted yet.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:55 am

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

In post 724, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 684, Brian Skies wrote:Haven't checked yet, but wasn't his original suspicion of Meek that he thought Meek could have been the one sabotaging my neighborhood? Most of Meek's early posting doesn't really do much except to 'piggy back' Bork's idea.

Yeah, I don't think MS was suspicious of eek for sabotaging your hood. Why are you defending him so hard?

I'm more concerned about Majiffy leaving his vote on Meek despite townreading Venmar (which I think he does later).

you'll have to explain this 'cause like...it makes no sense

hi nero my luv!

who was that thing who was wanting to pl some1 right away on p1 cos i am sure that they did not have the same intentions as you. but it looked retarded and not based on this game lemme check

my pseudo-predilection is that mastina/metal will be the lynch cos metal looks 50 shades of off and mastina is doing this weird thing where she signs up for games that she doesn't actually play in. hhhmmm...

this is speculation. lemme talk to muffina first
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so you don't think there is any benefit in getting the achievement?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:57 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 205, Majiffy wrote:Town
Venmar bork mollieslot rogue (begrudgingly)

Scum
Eek Cloud9

Majiffy might be sheepable this game.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:58 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 734, Nero Cain wrote:so you don't think there is any benefit in getting the achievement?

When did I ever imply this?

I don't mind getting the achievement, but it's not an excuse to not sort out reads and scumhunt properly Day 1.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:02 am

In post 17, Cloud Nine wrote:Fucking PB, this is why I wanted to policy you.

so here cloud wants to pl and it doesn't look like game strategy to me nero.

this is who is in their neighbourhood:

Rogue
Toogeloo
RubiksAshtray
PeregrineV
Cloud Nine

also clusk, (who is your neighbourhood) voted out the gate how did that happen.

also can you explain the discrepancy where you said that you liked some1's idea of there being an all town neighbourhood but then later saying we shld lynch 1 inside each neighbourhood? cos there is not a clear flow of that particular progression
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 736, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 734, Nero Cain wrote:so you don't think there is any benefit in getting the achievement?

When did I ever imply this?

I don't mind getting the achievement, but it's not an excuse to not sort out reads and scumhunt properly Day 1.

but no one is really doing that. The only person that's suggested we policy lynch is Sonic or was there someone else?

In post 737, Speaker for the Dead wrote:also can you explain the discrepancy where you said that you liked some1's idea of there being an all town neighbourhood but then later saying we shld lynch 1 inside each neighbourhood? cos there is not a clear flow of that particular progression

I changed my mind and then Titus told me that the scum was distributed randomly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and now that I understand that that scum were distributed randomly, the idea that a hood could be scumless is possible but two different people in two different hoods suggesting that makes me feel super uncomfortable.

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:09 am

In post 738, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 737, Speaker for the Dead wrote:also can you explain the discrepancy where you said that you liked some1's idea of there being an all town neighbourhood but then later saying we shld lynch 1 inside each neighbourhood? cos there is not a clear flow of that particular progression

I changed my mind and then Titus told me that the scum was distributed randomly.

well why did you think it was a good idea in the first place if you did not think that roles were randomly distributed?

HEY BRIAN I AM HERE!!!! (for a minute, then off to work)

some interaction mebbe?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:10 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 738, Nero Cain wrote:The only person that's suggested we policy lynch is Sonic or was there someone else?

Bork? Cloud9? Didn't Toogaloo question Metal Sonic coming around towards a policy lynch and I had to point out a post where he makes a shift in opinion?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:11 am

Post by Brian Skies »

What do you want to talk about, Mollie? And where's Muffin?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 740, Speaker for the Dead wrote:well why did you think it was a good idea in the first place if you did not think that roles were randomly distributed?

In post 359, Nero Cain wrote:This game is prob a lot like that Capcom game that Kise ran where there were 4 'hoods and 1 in each....

In post 463, Nero Cain wrote:yea ok, I missed that part that said scum were randomly distributed.

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:16 am

In post 742, Brian Skies wrote:What do you want to talk about, Mollie? And where's Muffin?

muffina is v/la this weekend but like me he is still trying to catch up and process things.

why are you worried about muffina?

why does it seem like you would rather have a prostate exam than engage with me?

your push on eek is bad
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:18 am

In post 743, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 740, Speaker for the Dead wrote:well why did you think it was a good idea in the first place if you did not think that roles were randomly distributed?

In post 359, Nero Cain wrote:This game is prob a lot like that Capcom game that Kise ran where there were 4 'hoods and 1 in each....

In post 463, Nero Cain wrote:yea ok, I missed that part that said scum were randomly distributed.

what i am trying to understand is why you liked the thought in the first place of all town neighbourhoods and then later changed to agreeing that there was 1 in each neighbourhood until titus pointed out that neighbourhoods were randomised

is this so hard?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:19 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 744, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 742, Brian Skies wrote:What do you want to talk about, Mollie? And where's Muffin?

muffina is v/la this weekend but like me he is still trying to catch up and process things.

why does it seem like you would rather have a prostate exam than engage with me?

your push on eek is bad

Muffin is high priority for me.

You approached me, though. Is there anything specific you want to talk about?

What's bad about my push on Eek?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes.

I changed my mind.

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:21 am

In post 746, Brian Skies wrote:

your push on eek is bad

why do you think majiffy is sheepable?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:23 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 748, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 746, Brian Skies wrote:

your push on eek is bad

why do you think majiffy is sheepable?

I think he might be sheepable. I liked his early reads post because I have similar reads, albeit 20+ pages later in the game.

Did you two interact in your neighborhood at all or is he just townreading you for the lulz?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”