Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by Desperado »

Vote Count 1.5Toogeloo (4) - borkjerfkin, Nero Cain, Venmar, Cloud Nine
Titus (4) - ika, My Milked Eek, Feu et Vol, Rogue
Cloud Nine (3) - Toogeloo, SnowStorm, Majiffy
RubikAshtray (1) - Clusk92
Macaronis and Cheese (1) - Speaker for the Dead
My Milked Eek (1) - Sharpest-knife-on-tree

Not Voting (6) - Macaronis and Cheese, Ultimate Life Form, RubikAshtray, PeregrineV, Brian Skies, Titus

PeregrineV is V/LA until 7/22

borkjerfkin, My Milked Eek, RubikAshtray, Cloud Nine, Titus, Majiffy, and Clusk92 have received votes today.

The deadline for Day 1 is Monday, July 28th, at 6:00 PM EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2014-07-28 20:00:00).
Last edited by Desperado on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
;)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1272, Feu et Vol wrote:You fucking want Marquis to just post gifs and just make noise.

-Beast

p-edit:

I think you are town when you are appathetic until like day 3. And you do troll as town don't know if you do as scum.

p-edit2:

How is Rogue a shiny object? I am pointing out that ns trolls as town but yet you aren't scum reading them. It is a freaking contradiction in the way you are reading people. People don't deliberately fuck over their hydra partners by trolling either. How the hell is trolling scum hunting? I have never once seen trolling catch any scum. Reaction test yes but not trolling.

I am NEVER apathetic.

Was I apathetic when gunning for don johnson? Nope.
Was I apathetic when gunning for TiP? Nope.

I'm laid back until I catch scum. Then no holds barred.

Trolling is how some players scumhunt. It's how Marquis does. He's not scumhunting. Reaction testing IS scumhunting.

NS is the shiny object you want to throw at me to make me mist. Not happening. Rogue is fucking obvtown. Has been since the day began. I won't mist. You can keep trying but NS does not frequently troll as town. NS just kicks ass as town. I've known that since my first scumgame here (Newbie 1388, in case anyone checks).
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by Rogue »

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by Marquis »

like I said, a caricature of myself, and poorly interpreted at that

Beast please quote this I'm running out of data
link in bio
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1259, Titus wrote:I am. I'm highlighting caught scum. What else do you expect me do to? Remind people you're town. Remind people of my town reads.

I've pretty much cracked most of the game, so there isn't much more I can do but try and persuade.

thats not what i mean by productive. how many games have you cracked day 1 CORRECTLY? how many games have i told you over and over not to solve the god damn game day fucking 1? How many times have we done this shitty ass dance where i say somethign and you basicly cover your ears and go "LALALALALALLAAL". b/c thats what i am seeing from you.

Titus let me pull a post that you once said:

This is mountainous with terrible odds even by random guessing, so I keep hearing ika telling me not to solve the game but damn... when something yells it yells.

this was wakes game where it was mountaious mofai with day talk.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=51535

this game you were VT, i dont see that play here. I dont see any VT play coming from you at all. All i see is somone shouting at the top of their lungs "IM TOWN AND YOU GUYS ARE STUPID"

fucking pedit: JUST SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU TITUS IS ONLY JUST MAKING NOISE TO DISTRACT US FROM SCUM HUNTING.

EVERYONE JUST MAKE A GOD DAMN READ LIST AND GO FROM THERE.

sheesh i would like ot for once be able to be a lazy mofo but i always get dragged to do this shit it seems like

TITUS GO TO FUCKING BED ALREADY YOU SAID YOU WERE DOING IT I AM NOT DEALING WITH YOU R SHIT RIGHT NOW I RATHER TALK WITH OTHER PLAYERS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1274, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1269, Titus wrote:Caught scum like to throw the "but what about this other guy" bullshit.

lol no

Saying player Y is scummy for X but player A (who is also doing X) is selective scumhunting and that's a scumtell. Questiong someone for doing something scummy seems p townie to me.

I'm not selective scumhunting and those premises are not true. Funny how you come up in defense of Feu too.

When I flip town, what are you going to do Nero? I'm literally the only player you have possible as scum in my hood. Your buddies will not like your sudden bus.

NS is not a troll as town. Marquis is. Marquis isn't trolling. NS isn't trolling. Marquis is scum. NS isn't. Not rocket science. Not selective scumhunting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Tell me what this is for and I'll review it tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by Rogue »

In post 1276, Titus wrote:NS just kicks ass as town
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by Rogue »

counterargument
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1279, ika wrote:
In post 1259, Titus wrote:I am. I'm highlighting caught scum. What else do you expect me do to? Remind people you're town. Remind people of my town reads.

I've pretty much cracked most of the game, so there isn't much more I can do but try and persuade.

thats not what i mean by productive. how many games have you cracked day 1 CORRECTLY? how many games have i told you over and over not to solve the god damn game day fucking 1? How many times have we done this shitty ass dance where i say somethign and you basicly cover your ears and go "LALALALALALLAAL". b/c thats what i am seeing from you.

Titus let me pull a post that you once said:

This is mountainous with terrible odds even by random guessing, so I keep hearing ika telling me not to solve the game but damn... when something yells it yells.

this was wakes game where it was mountaious mofai with day talk.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=51535

this game you were VT, i dont see that play here. I dont see any VT play coming from you at all. All i see is somone shouting at the top of their lungs "IM TOWN AND YOU GUYS ARE STUPID"

fucking pedit: JUST SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU TITUS IS ONLY JUST MAKING NOISE TO DISTRACT US FROM SCUM HUNTING.

EVERYONE JUST MAKE A GOD DAMN READ LIST AND GO FROM THERE.

sheesh i would like ot for once be able to be a lazy mofo but i always get dragged to do this shit it seems like

TITUS GO TO FUCKING BED ALREADY YOU SAID YOU WERE DOING IT I AM NOT DEALING WITH YOU R SHIT RIGHT NOW I RATHER TALK WITH OTHER PLAYERS

I'm not saying LALALALALA. I want reasons. I want a dialogue. That's not covering my ears. If you want me to shut up, accept I have those scumreads and talk to me about OTHER players (and pray to god those players quit lying).

Open 526 I cracked my scumtunnel (TiP) very accurately. I got lynched for it. When I tunnel and DON'T become a wagon, I believe I am likely wrong.

What do you mean by being productive? Clarify. I'm not sure what I can do when half to 3/4 of the game are solid fucking town reads. My nullreads aren't posting.

Everyone was VT in mountainous mafia with daytalk. We all were equals. I was wrong that game... and I wasn't getting wagoned. There generally tends to be a relationship to how accurate I am and how underpressure I am.

Remember Fuzzy? We were right and attacked. The reads after Fuzzy... we weren't because they were logically right but still wrong.

You can actually talk to other players. No one is dragging you into this. You just happen to be one of my many townreads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1283, Rogue wrote:counterargument

In post 1282, Rogue wrote:
In post 1276, Titus wrote:NS just kicks ass as town

Ok that should be TRIES to kick ass as town. No one's perfect.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Titus »

ANyway, if no scum have any more lies and ika has no more questions, I can finally log off of here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1282, Rogue wrote:
In post 1276, Titus wrote:NS sucks ass as town

fify
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Rogue »

^
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by ika »

Titus, im already ina extremlly pissy mood, im gonna be very fcukign blunt here and then going to sleep.

I DONT GIVE A FUCKIGN DAMN ABOUT THE FUZZY ARGUMENT OR ANY OF THAT FUCKING ASS SHIT. LAST FUCKIGN GAME YOU DID THAT ARGUEMNT WITH ME YOU WERE A SCUMFUCK AND TRIED TO LYNCH ME LATE GAME AND CASUE ME TO GO INTO LIKE A 15 PAGE PISSOFF WITH THE CONFIRMED TOWN. IM NOT DEAL WITH THAT SHIT AGAIN. WITH YOUR EVEERY 5 SECOND POSTING IT MAKES IT NEAR FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO TALK WITH ANYONE.

im going out for the night, im too stressed

pedit: go to sleep titus. im done dealing with you.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Rogue »

This game is depressing.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Stop being downers and change the direction of the game if you don't like it. Nobody is forcing you to interact with titus if that's what dragging the game down for you.
Eek
!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1291, My Milked Eek wrote:Stop being downers and change the direction of the game if you don't like it. Nobody is forcing you to interact with titus if that's what dragging the game down for you.

The game is even more depressing for me than all of you because of shit like this.

Scum are actively encouraging me to sit on my ass and townare parrotting.

What am I supposed to do when I actually have PoE reads, which like never hapoens gor me based on behavior.

Don't act like me defending myself is depressing. Being ignored is subhumsn. Navigating catch 22s against probable daychatting scum hellbent on mislynching me since daystart is depressing.

Having attacks come up everytime I try to handle real life is depressing.

Having my townreads want to policy lynch me because I was good at scum is depressing.

Not getting your way by itself, grow a pair and deal.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Take it easy Titus. Respond to my other post. Follow its advice.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

For the others: the advice was to take a walk.
Eek
!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its actually more likely that scum are the ones that want to keep the Titus distraction around but that relys on Titus town and I'm not sold.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Clusk92

Discuss.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Try that as a new tact since we won't lynch Venmar or Eek scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1296, Titus wrote:VOTE: Clusk92

Discuss.

nope

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1135, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 1122, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1120, SnowStorm wrote:the harder I find it to believe that Loo's actions were scum motivated.

they sure as hell weren't town motivated.

It was apparently self-motivated as he put himself and his interests above town's.

How do you explain a scum motivation?

So, Toog is all "hey guiz, we need to scumhunt today and ignore objective hunting!" which is ignoring that fact that people WERE calling Titus and eek scum and therefore scumhunting. Frustrated or not, screwing two hoods out of objects is p stupid. I had a similar thoughts as you re:Toog scum wouldn't put such a big a target on him but at the same time its kinda WIFOMISH.

In post 1146, Speaker for the Dead wrote:there seems to be too much steering towards obtaining special abilities at the cost of lynching town and I am so not down with that.

I'll again point out that both both Titus and eek were suspected as scum. There was some very early "lets pl players" but yea, this thing were you, Skies and Toog acting like there hasn't been any scumhunting is either the biggest misinformation peddling or you guys need to upgrade your reading skill.
but if you are fussing about players that want to get the objective doesn't it contridict...

In post 1146, Speaker for the Dead wrote:I SAID that we shld give up votes and do foses in thread instead of voting until we coalesced a bit in order to keep track of our suspicions but welp.

Why would we fos unless we are going for the objectives?

In post 1200, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:definite conclusion on not only who to lynch today, but tomorrow as well [hint: titus],

Why do you want to lynch your town read?

In post 1233, Rogue wrote:strong overall town player right out the gate?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
In post 1235, Rogue wrote:I have an issue seeing survivalism when she offered herself up as an alternative lynch earlier

I really don't remember this.
So, I really hate Titus using a meta argument about Marquis. Last time she did this, she was scum.

In post 1280, Titus wrote:I'm literally the only player you have possible as scum in my hood

ok...but didn't you rant at me earlier for not realizing that scum were distributed randomly? So cong dis?

vote:Titus

We are utilit lynching this today. I second the double day thing Mac and Cheese said.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”