chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:29 am

Post by chamber »

No. I backed down when you bullied me over CES. I'm not doing that again.
Taking a break from the site.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 3125, chamber wrote:No. I backed down when you bullied me over CES. I'm not doing that again.

I wasn't "bullying you", I was trying to get you to say what you thought about defend CES openly and directly so I could figure out if you were his buddy or not when he flipped scum. I was just trying to get you to actually to come out and explain why you thought he was town, and you wouldn't.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:36 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

None of that has anything to do with this, though. I really do think that DGB and STD probably have different alignments; not because of DGB's argument, but for other reasons, mostly process of elimination. That's why I need to get a read on DGB. I could just take a guess, but I do not want to be wrong again.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:39 am

Post by chamber »

I didn't have a strong town read on him. I knew your reasons for suspecting him were largely garbage because I know him well. You were equating me taking apart your arguments with me being his partner if he flipped scum, and because I was unsure of how he'd flip, it absolutely bullied me into backing off. Whether that was your intent or not is something you only know, but it seems that way to me in retrospect.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:40 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Alright, I feel somewhat back in the land of the living so I will tackle this game again. I have a chunk to catch up on.

I have been extremely lightly skimming when I can and I agree STD is probably our best course of action today simply because of POE. Which kinda sucks for him and makes me feel like a hypocrite but I'll live with it.

Sad to see PJ go, but Really happy to see Juls, hopefully we can work together enough to get some engagement rolling in the game today.

I have to work today but I will be around tonight and tomorrow to catch up for real and place a vote.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:44 am

Post by chamber »

In post 3127, Yosarian2 wrote:None of that has anything to do with this, though. I really do think that DGB and STD probably have different alignments; not because of DGB's argument, but for other reasons, mostly process of elimination. That's why I need to get a read on DGB. I could just take a guess, but I do not want to be wrong again.

I'm perfectly happy to talk about this instead. You are the one that ran from my inquiries. How do you expect someone to prove that they are town? (generally an impossible task) Why are you holding her STD read to the standard of risking her game life on it?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:49 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 3130, chamber wrote:
In post 3127, Yosarian2 wrote:None of that has anything to do with this, though. I really do think that DGB and STD probably have different alignments; not because of DGB's argument, but for other reasons, mostly process of elimination. That's why I need to get a read on DGB. I could just take a guess, but I do not want to be wrong again.

I'm perfectly happy to talk about this instead. You are the one that ran from my inquiries. How do you expect someone to prove that they are town? (generally an impossible task) Why are you holding her STD read to the standard of risking her game life on it?

Can we have this conversation after she answers my question?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:51 am

Post by chamber »

The entire point is that your questions aren't fair. So no.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:06 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 3132, chamber wrote:The entire point is that your questions aren't fair. So no.

(shrug) The game of mafia is never "fair". That doesn't matter.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:07 am

Post by chamber »

And that's how you mislynched CES.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:18 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 3134, chamber wrote:And that's how you mislynched CES.

So...I was wrong about CES, and therefore you don't want me ever to ask anyone questions or to ever try to find scum for the rest of the game?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:20 am

Post by chamber »

No, I don't want you to use unfair lines.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:23 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 3136, chamber wrote:No, I don't want you to use unfair lines.

My case against CES was entirely fair. It just happened to be wrong. Today, I'd rather be unfair but right.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:26 am

Post by chamber »

Arguing with you any further doesn't seem to have a point you've admitted to the whole town that you are being unfair, there should be no pressure on her to actually answer those questions now.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:38 am

Post by Bookitty »

I had some unexpected activities this weekend and haven't had much time to myself. Without rereading the last few pages (something I will do later today) I'm good with an STD lynch based on DGB's process-of-elimination and with an OGML lynch based on what I remember to be truly dreadful tunneling on DGB earlier today.

Sorry about the lack of posting, I'll catch up later today.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:46 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Yosarian, yesterday called and said you couldn't have your credibility back. DGB isn't getting lynched today or tomorrow. All you're doing right now is attracting negative attention to yourself.

MBL, the masons are now backing this lynch.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:06 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 930, chamber wrote:Please never answer a question I direct towards someone else.

chamber using these last few pages to play against his own standard of play to either buddy DGB or position himself as an anti-Yos is noted.

-----

In post 3038, Green Crayons wrote:
@MBL:

<snip>

(2) So your vote for today is basically locked in, right?

Ignored.

-----

In post 3039, Green Crayons wrote:
@Vitamin:
based on your and , I would have thought that your vote today would also be locked in. However, you seem to be against a STD lynch for today, which goes against your embrace of the "LML busses like whoa" meta theory.

Thoughts?

Also ignored.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:15 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

You say you want to lynch STD.

But then you pester me all day to get me to "prove" my alignment.

And you say you want to lynch STD, but you're not pestering STD to "prove" his alignment.

The guy you say you want to lynch, you leave in peace.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:19 am

Post by chamber »

In post 3141, Green Crayons wrote:chamber using these last few pages to play against his own standard of play to either buddy DGB or position himself as an anti-Yos is noted.

I was cognizant of what I was doing. General rules are general rules for a reason, and I've explained why I interfered in this case.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:19 am

Only 4 more votes to lynch STD.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:21 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

MBL and 3 masons.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:22 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 3082, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 3070, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yosarian has a lot of gall to be criticizing DGB or me after the disastrous chaos he manufactured yesterday. Really.

I thought CES was going to flip scum, so I spent the last 48 hours of the day yesterday trying to figure out who, out of the people who had defended him (you, chamber, and VitR) was his buddy, by attacking all three of you, putting pressure on you, demanding answers, and generally trying to make it as difficult for you as possible to continue to try to have it both ways on CES. I wanted a hard answer on why you thought he, chamber, and VitR thought he was town, and I wanted it before the lynch happend. I went pretty far out on a limb there to try to get a reaction out of you three.

But saying that "I sewed chaos" is bullshit; you were the one trying to use spam and bullying to get me to unvote CES. If you had used logic and evidence instead, then I might have listened to you.

Anyway, so far this game, I was right about LML, right about PJ, right about UT, wrong about Undo, wrong about Glork, right about Sotty, and wrong about CES. You were nowhere on LML when it counted, wrong on PJ, wrong on UT, wrong on Sotty, and right about CES. If we're really keeping score on "who's right more often", then I think i'm still a few points ahead.

I'm curious what type of "logic and evidence" would have convinced you not to vote CES?

You had a CES vote hardon since D2 (early D1?) because of CES's play (focusing on one player, not very active) and other players replied that that was consistent with CES's town play, and inconsistent with CES's scum play. How was that not "logic and evidence"?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:26 am

In post 3145, Albert B. Rampage wrote:MBL and 3 masons.

We can count on Bookity.

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:26 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 3143, chamber wrote:
In post 3141, Green Crayons wrote:chamber using these last few pages to play against his own standard of play to either buddy DGB or position himself as an anti-Yos is noted.
I was cognizant of what I was doing. General rules are general rules for a reason, and I've explained why I interfered in this case.

I believe you that you were cognizant of what you were doing.

But DGB is fully capable of both defending herself, and of identifying and calling out bad arguments -- as she did with Yos's most recent line of questioning in .

You jumping in at the time you did, and in light of your previous standards of play, looks like you're trying to position yourself as pro-DGB/anti-Yos.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:27 am

Post by Green Crayons »

UNVOTE: DGB
VOTE: STD

@ABR:
the question you should be asking yourself is why isn't MBL
already
voting STD?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”