Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

EL OH EL
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Rogue »

In post 1529, Titus wrote:Yeah but she's scumreading me based on that game....so I am explaining why she's wrong.

Venmar, do you have any scum suspects or thoughts that don't revolve around me.

I am not scum reading you based on that game. In fact I don't think I have ever opened that game besides a split second to ISO one player. (hint: wasn't you)

In post 1533, Titus wrote:Oh...well can you ask Mala why she is scumreading me then? I would like to have a dialogue.

Most of my townreads are townreading me back. Mala does tend to scumread me regardless of alignment so I would like her to see the difference or express her case.

1. Your push on Venmar was bad. It felt fabricated.
2. Your town read on SKOT is wrong and bad.
3. Your last argument vs. MME looked pretty bad. Like town wouldn't have bothered stalling that out, but instead you did. It was absolutely dumb.

Just I don't see how you play right now is town. You are basically lashing out everyone who is scum reading you. I don't like it.

~Rogue
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Rogue »

To be fair I think I have issues with half this playerlist besides a select few.

~rogue

bb in like 20?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What is your issue with me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1574, Titus wrote:Right but we narrowed yo a pool that was majority town

hello slip

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1570, Titus wrote:Nero, we were focusing on one neighborhood. Neighborhoods are majority town. Half the game didn't even care. He reinvigorated interest in the game.

nope, other then nerfing town objectives and giving scum a wider mislynch pool, the only other thing he did was derail the wagon on you. If his top scum reads were in the hoods we wanted to lynch from then it makes like no sense whatsowver for him to want to "talk" about other players. Again, if he had a strong scum read on a player he should have just plead his case. But still, his top 2 scumreads were in lynchable' hoods so...just WTF?

In post 1571, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1565, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think I'd be in favor of lynching ULF over you and Titus but your "hey look over there" defense I noted.
It wasn't a "hey, look over there," it was a "hey, Nero talked smack about this player slot, now that he's in the lynch I want to hear his thoughts." The whole point of me doing what I did was so that people would talk about the reads they haven't liked.

You seem very keen to avoid talking about anything but what has already been discussed.

ok....I've already talked about him ITT, this is how you knew about it unless you want to claim that you are scum and have a spy in my hood. :) I still think he's scum but I legit see no reason why you'd bring this up for seemingly no reason at all. If you want to talk about him then ok, we can do that. What would you like to know?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus (5) - ika, My Milked Eek, Feu et Vol, Nero Cain, Venmar
Toogeloo (2) - borkjerfkin, Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine (2) - Toogeloo, SnowStorm

SnowStorm (2) - Rogue, Majiffy-dumb votes
RubikAshtray (1) - Clusk92-dumb vote
Speaker for the Dead (1) - Macaronis and Cheese-good vote but should move to toog or titus
My Milked Eek (1) - Sharpest-knife-on-tree-bad vote

Not Voting (4) - Ultimate Life Form, RubikAshtray, PeregrineV, Brian Skies-dumb votes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can someone remind me who it was that was pushing the idea of a scumless hood? (the not metalsoic one)

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Rogue »

Bork can you get your vote onto a snowstorm wagon or tell me and majiffy why it's a bad wagon
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its a bad wagon 'cause snow is town

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Rogue »

If you'd rather, we can wagon you for interjecting on townbloc business.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

In post 1582, Nero Cain wrote:Can someone remind me who it was that was pushing the idea of a scumless hood? (the not metalsoic one)

remember this convo?

In post 738, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 737, Speaker for the Dead wrote:also can you explain the discrepancy where you said that you liked some1's idea of there being an all town neighbourhood but then later saying we shld lynch 1 inside each neighbourhood? cos there is not a clear flow of that particular progression

I changed my mind and then Titus told me that the scum was distributed randomly.

is macandcheese's vote srsly still on us?
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Rogue »

mollie how do you feel about snowstorm
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1584, Nero Cain wrote:its a bad wagon 'cause snow is town

There's something we agree on.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1579, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1574, Titus wrote:Right but we narrowed yo a pool that was majority town

hello slip

The setup says hoods are majority town...we narrowed to hood.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1576, Rogue wrote:
In post 1529, Titus wrote:Yeah but she's scumreading me based on that game....so I am explaining why she's wrong.

Venmar, do you have any scum suspects or thoughts that don't revolve around me.

I am not scum reading you based on that game. In fact I don't think I have ever opened that game besides a split second to ISO one player. (hint: wasn't you)

In post 1533, Titus wrote:Oh...well can you ask Mala why she is scumreading me then? I would like to have a dialogue.

Most of my townreads are townreading me back. Mala does tend to scumread me regardless of alignment so I would like her to see the difference or express her case.

1. Your push on Venmar was bad. It felt fabricated.
2. Your town read on SKOT is wrong and bad.
3. Your last argument vs. MME looked pretty bad. Like town wouldn't have bothered stalling that out, but instead you did. It was absolutely dumb.

Just I don't see how you play right now is town. You are basically lashing out everyone who is scum reading you. I don't like it.

~Rogue

1. Si lynching players who provide zero utility to town and provrnly help scum is bad? I will go after Venmars everytime.
2. How? Skot is a coordinated mislynch. I saw it.
3. So i have to unvote scumreads when they ask to be smart? I want to be dumb.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Still phone posting. Will explain snow when i can multiquote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 1580, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1570, Titus wrote:Nero, we were focusing on one neighborhood. Neighborhoods are majority town. Half the game didn't even care. He reinvigorated interest in the game.

nope, other then nerfing town objectives and
giving scum a wider mislynch pool
, [...]

Why do you keep saying that? We don't know how scum is divided among the hoods, but if we assume it is balanced (we have no way to know if it isn't), then the chances to mislynch increased with the chances to lynch scum, thus staying the same. So it's not like by expanding the lynch pool he was increasing our chance to mislynch.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:49 pm

In post 1587, Rogue wrote:mollie how do you feel about snowstorm

this is the only that bugs me:

In post 1405, SnowStorm wrote:I don't think judging players by their flavor claims is a valid way to scumhunt.

cos he had just claimed jean grey in the pt when jean grey was a ghost in woverine's memory in apocalypse <--- not a character

but muffina thinks I am spending waaaaaaaaay too much time on flavour claims

do you really think macandcheese are town?
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1585, Rogue wrote:If you'd rather, we can wagon you for interjecting on townbloc business.

tough. I don't really give two shits why you and mala think I'm not town but you two are so wrong, both about me and the majority of your reads. I'm town and my goal is to lynch scum, it think snow is town and very possibly a scum CW so I'm going to give my opinion.

In post 1586, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 1582, Nero Cain wrote:Can someone remind me who it was that was pushing the idea of a scumless hood? (the not metalsoic one)

remember this convo?

In post 738, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 737, Speaker for the Dead wrote:also can you explain the discrepancy where you said that you liked some1's idea of there being an all town neighbourhood but then later saying we shld lynch 1 inside each neighbourhood? cos there is not a clear flow of that particular progression

I changed my mind and then Titus told me that the scum was distributed randomly.

ok and?

In post 1589, Titus wrote:
In post 1579, Nero Cain wrote:

hello slip

The setup says hoods are majority town...we narrowed to hood.

Stealing the conversation from Fue?....the entire game is majority town and he already felt like there was scum in the TWO hoods we wanted to lynch from so this whole "lets talk about other players" when he could have still TALKED about other players without nerfing objectives.

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

What's the deal with the votes on me? Like where the hell did that came from?

pedit: Speaker, Jean Grey is a character in the AoA universe.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1592, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 1580, Nero Cain wrote:

nope, other then nerfing town objectives and
giving scum a wider mislynch pool
, [...]

Why do you keep saying that? We don't know how scum is divided among the hoods, but if we assume it is balanced (we have no way to know if it isn't), then the chances to mislynch increased with the chances to lynch scum, thus staying the same. So it's not like by expanding the lynch pool he was increasing our chance to mislynch.

'cause its very likely to be true? Unless scum are bunched up in my hood and some other hood then Toog nerfing the objective of two hoods and opening up the lynch pool seems like it would only help scum.

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Rogue »

In post 1593, Speaker for the Dead wrote:do you really think macandcheese are town?

I'm not really sure regarding them

I wouldn't kick and scream against a wagon on them, but I want to pursue Snowstorm.

I don't like how he automatically jumped to the defensive with just a few votes on him
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 1559, Feu et Vol wrote:Quick version of my scum read on Titus will do long version later.

Titus is not pushing things well and is constantly just screaming I am Town listen to me. Not to mention their push on Venmar makes no sense what so ever to me. Lastly and majorly is their push on Marquis. They straight up refuse to listen to any sort of logic about why Marquis wouldn't troll. Trolling is normally anti-town imo but here it would be equivalent to out right just disrupting any of the town people from getting anything done especially towards the objectives. I have also only seen Marquis troll when in the Doduo hydra.(not sure what Meta Titus brought up earlier but I didn't look at it because it said Newbie and I discredit all Newbie games as Meta anything because Newbie games have a completely different feel and dynamic about them than any other games on the site) Then there is the fact that the game started out of thread in the neighborhoods so there was already a serious feel to it. Trolling would have just been asinine.

Titus is tunneling our slot but doesn't seem to mention us for people they want lynched for the day. They always mention Eek and Venmar. Not the people who they are screaming from high heavens is scum. When it comes to us they say: "When I flip town they will be obvious scum." If they were so convinced we are scum why not vote us?

Actually I am content with this post but if you want more let me know.

-Beast

You failed to explain how those points point towards her being scum. All I see is a big post explaining how Titus is not having an optimal town play.

"Titus is not pushing things well" - What does that mean? How is that a scum tell?
"is constantly just screaming I am Town listen to me" - Again, how is this a scum tell?
"their push on Venmar makes no sense what so ever" - Since when is making no sense a sign of scum?
What's all that about trolling?
And that last paragraph, what? You're arguing that Titus tunneling on you but not being convinced/not voting you is a scum tell? Why would she do that as scum? I mean, why would she tunnel on you as scum if she had no intention to mislynch you?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:13 pm

In post 1597, Rogue wrote:
In post 1593, Speaker for the Dead wrote:do you really think macandcheese are town?

I'm not really sure regarding them

I wouldn't kick and scream against a wagon on them, but I want to pursue Snowstorm.

I don't like how he automatically jumped to the defensive with just a few votes on him

but jumping to the defensive is not auto scum look at how we react in games

I 4 1 am like "

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”