Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1669, Rogue wrote:Can you do a list like the one me and majiffy had please?

want dead

don't wanted dead

etc

Iso me from my earlier response to muffin and take the last group as want dead.

But really I want some more interactions in my own neighborhood because something is wrong.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1669, Rogue wrote:Can you do a list like the one me and majiffy had please?

want dead

don't wanted dead

etc

Doing that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Rogue »

In post 1349, borkjerfkin wrote:Here are some quick tiers that I compiled in like 2 minutes:

Town:
Rogue
Brian
Majiffy
...you guys (and your demeanor is reinforcing that even if you're kinda being a jerk [seriously I'd appreciate if you'd stop])
Brian
Venmar

(Tier 2)
---
Snowstorm
feu (both eek and titus are scumreading them in the hood now which I find odd/interesting)
nero
ika

(Conflicted and want to work out asap. Really really think there is 1 scum here due to interactions)
----
eek
Titus

(Others/Lynchable)
----
Toog (I'm willing to talk to people more about this since some are coming down hard in his defense but the manner in which he did it provided pretty much no help to town)
ULF
SKOT
Cloud 9
Rubik
Clusk
PV

Nati AtE'd in our neighborhood so I feel like a dick for suspecting him but I still do and I don't really know what to do about that.

Rubik I'm fine with.

Clusk I'm fine with.

PV should be back from V/LA today but I'm shit at reading him so \o/

I'm underwhelmed by metalmastin.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1668, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:
In post 1654, Nero Cain wrote:thank you so much for killing that, IKA

Care to explain? Were you scumreading Titus? If so, Why?

nope, titus is town town town and I've been saying as much all day. :facepalm:

In post 1672, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 1658, Nero Cain wrote:He's calling you scum

me specifically or mollie/me as a single slot?

because he can't even tell the difference between mollie's posts, my posts, and me-impersonating-mollie's posts

no, he's calling Titus scum
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Titus »

1. Speaker for the Dead (pirate mollie + zMuffinMan)* - Don't kill
2. Clusk92* - Don't mind, lean scum
3. Macaronis and Cheese (Prof Fridays + Aronis)*, null (bad reaction to dayvig, otherwise town)
4. Cloud Nine (Natirasha + Salamence20)* Conflicted. Gut says don't kill but would be great information boost/
5. Majiffy* - LET HIM LIVE FOREVER
6. Rogue (Malakittens + notscience)* LET THEM LIVE FOREVER
7. My Milked Eek* Conflicted... but would just tell us if we're in a one scum or two scum hood at this point
8. Ultimate Life Form (Metal Sonic + Mastin2)* don't kill
9. Feu et Vol (beastcharizard + Marquis)* KILL WITH FIRE
10. borkjerfkin* Don't kill
11. Toogeloo* Don't kill
12. SnowStorm* Don't kill
13. Sharpest-knife-on-tree* Don't kill
14. RubikAshtray* Go ahead and kill if you want
15. Venmar* Posion. Hang. Shoot. Chop up. Freeze. Burn. Explode the rest.
16. Nero Cain* - Kill with fire
17. PeregrineV* - Bleh, he's on vla. No investment.
18. Brian Skies* Don't kill
19. Titus* Obviously don't kill
20. ika* LET LIVE FOREVER. HAS UTILITY TO SHAKE UP GAME.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 1665, Rogue wrote:
Me and majiffy don't agree on a scumread and neither of us minds if snowstorm flips

I can't decide between :roll: and :facepalm: so I'll just :lol:
Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Feu et Vol »

I am of the belief that newbie games should not be upheld for any sort of meta standard because they are a completely different atmosphere than any other game. Especially depending on your relation to the game like IC. I didn't read either game Titus posted but I don't feel any newbie game is useful for meta outside of the newbie queue.

I just gave some reads Titus. I am going to try and not get pissed off by everything you post and just yell about how scummy you are.

-Beast

Quand il crache son souffle brûlant, la flamme au bout de sa queue s'embrase.
Une hydre de «beastcharizard» et «Marquis».

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1658, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1641, Speaker for the Dead wrote:the only thing metalmastin has done is talk about how he's going to wreck da scumz and then proceed to not do any wrecking of da scumz whatsoever

nope.

he wanted to pl eek for the achievement. And then when we was asked why eek over you he said that he's played with you before and that you could be a powerful player.

He's stalling on his claim and waiting on Mastin...

He's calling you scum but when asked why he wasn't voting you he said that we had not predicted you and implied that we should be lynching eek but he's not even voting eek.

Titus, tell me how this makes Metalmastin town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1677, Rogue wrote:Nati AtE'd in our neighborhood so I feel like a dick for suspecting him but I still do and I don't really know what to do about that.

I guess give him a chance to get his head in it? What did he say?

He ATEd like fuck in Tales of You (muffin did too if I recall) and I thought it was really town even though I didn't say that at the time cause F-16 and Desp decided it was the opposite and who was I to argue :shifty:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Titus »

@Feu, link to where you gave reads please.

@Nero, why does Metal need to claim? Getting an achievement on a player less useful to the town is better than one that provides more use for the town.

I feel we should be voting Venmar but I would need a miracle to get that scum lynched. Waiting on a hydra head is good, especially one as useful as Mastina.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1684, Titus wrote:Waiting on a hydra head is good, especially one as useful as Mastina.

I am entirely in favor of this, as well.
Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Macaronis and Cheese »

In post 1678, Nero Cain wrote:

because he can't even tell the difference between mollie's posts, my posts, and me-impersonating-mollie's posts

So the only reason I can see Titus' death being beneficial to you is if you're scum. And why you would want to blatantly reveal that in-thread is beyond me.

~Macaronis
"Prof Friday...is like the opposite of Aronis."
- Magua
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1681, Feu et Vol wrote:I am of the belief that newbie games should not be upheld for any sort of meta standard because they are a completely different atmosphere than any other game. Especially depending on your relation to the game like IC. I didn't read either game Titus posted but I don't feel any newbie game is useful for meta outside of the newbie queue.

I just gave some reads Titus. I am going to try and not get pissed off by everything you post and just yell about how scummy you are.

-Beast

Of course you'd discount evidence that points to you as scum. Every game is fair game.

That's like saying Minithemes shouldn't be used as meta in a large theme because there are more players in a large. If your point is based in personality and repeated behaviors, it doesn't matter what game is used.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

In post 1639, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1636, Titus wrote:As for the Venmar point, it's never about probabilities. He's helping scum and not doing anything to help out town. People have asked me to try to reach out to Venmar, so I've asked him for reads for content. I get shitted on. He knows by now that I need content or I will scumread. Utility is the best way to scumhunt. It's also how you scumhunt me. Am I attempting to help out the town? He's digging his own grave. Maybe it will take me dying or somehow magically getting a cop ability (remote chance). I've seen Venmar scum. I trained Venmar scum. He's scum. I don't give a shit as to whether you agree with me when I'm alive. I care if you listen when I'm dead because I'm not living that long in this game.

I forgot if I asked you this or not, but have you read Venmar in Xenosaga?

Because I am seeing a lot of parallels in how he handled himself here vs. there.

in what way?

cos I am not seeing what you are seeing
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Macaronis and Cheese »

In post 1679, Titus wrote:
3. Macaronis and Cheese (Prof Fridays + Aronis)*, null (bad reaction to dayvig, otherwise town)

Oh, hush. Anyone that makes a marginally negative comment in your general direction comes up scum to you. If our actions thus far have been town, don't let a little joke get to you. I am just utterly exasperated with you.

Then again, I'm not so sure people really care too much about your reads, because you are wayyyy overconfident on some of them (e.g. Venmar, Feu et Vol, Rogue). It is
good
to be
confident
in your reads, but I think it is
more important
to be
open
to changing them. Just because someone goes after you, doesn't mean they're necessarily scum. Town can choose to not believe other town (e.g. if you will recall, you seemed to think us v. Speaker for the Dead was Town v. Town - same deal with you and Venmar, and likely you and eek).

-Cheese
"Prof Friday...is like the opposite of Aronis."
- Magua
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1688, Speaker for the Dead wrote:in what way?

cos I am not seeing what you are seeing

Pretty much what I said to Titus: he harped on Metal Sonic the whole time and refused to coorperate with people and got really pissy (not just 'go away' pissy but actually mad) when suspected
Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Feu et Vol »

In post 1632, Feu et Vol wrote:Titus, I have said you slipped once. I am upset that I can't get your lynch today it seems but I am sure it will all work out in the end.

Bork is town, Nero is Town, Venmar is town.
Rogue can be sorted later.
PV hasn't posted so I don't want to touch them.

-Beast

Also, this isn't the only game I have said the newbie game thing. Newbies are a different atmosphere and people play differently there then they do any place else especially if it is their job to help teach people the game.

-Beast

P.S. Going to bed. Like logging off after I post this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1684, Titus wrote:@Nero, why does Metal need to claim? Getting an achievement on a player less useful to the town is better than one that provides more use for the town.

Well me and Ika claimed and then MS said he'd claim but needed to wait on Mastin to do so.

If you think MS is towny for wanting to get an achievement, why do you also find Toog townie for nefing achievements?

In post 1685, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1684, Titus wrote:Waiting on a hydra head is good, especially one as useful as Mastina.

I am entirely in favor of this, as well.

Why are you in favor of wanting MS to wait to claim until Mastin gets here?

In post 1686, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:
In post 1678, Nero Cain wrote:

So the only reason I can see Titus' death being beneficial to you is if you're scum. And why you would want to blatantly reveal that in-thread is beyond me.

~Macaronis

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1692, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you in favor of wanting MS to wait to claim until Mastin gets here?

Cause I'm not sure about the slot and mastin's easier to read than ms?
Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by Feu et Vol »

i'm just going to lurk until the dayvig is proven or not. titus things are broken-record levels of headache inducing.

-marquis

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1689, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:
In post 1679, Titus wrote:

Oh, hush. Anyone that makes a marginally negative comment in your general direction comes up scum to you. If our actions thus far have been town, don't let a little joke get to you. I am just utterly exasperated with you.

Then again, I'm not so sure people really care too much about your reads, because you are wayyyy overconfident on some of them (e.g. Venmar, Feu et Vol, Rogue). It is
good
to be
confident
in your reads, but I think it is
more important
to be
open
to changing them. Just because someone goes after you, doesn't mean they're necessarily scum. Town can choose to not believe other town (e.g. if you will recall, you seemed to think us v. Speaker for the Dead was Town v. Town - same deal with you and Venmar, and likely you and eek).

-Cheese

I'm confident in them because I'm right. If something happens (like your reaction) I am open to changing them. If any of my townreads did that, I'd be open to changing. If you notice, I do townread people like ika and Mala who ARE scumreading me.

Townreads versus scumreads depends on the logic behind the posting.

Venmar, Feu and NC have no logic beyond tearing Titus down. That's a scumclaim whether it's on me or anyone else in this game.

I'm not townreading Metal for wanting the achievement solely. That's stupid and a mischaracterization. The manner of his posts are why I'm townreading him. Same with Toog. Toog did what he did to generate discussion. Of course, he highlighted that you are unwilling to discuss anything other than Titus. So I'm REAL glad he did it.

Hydras should communicate before claiming. I'm a shitty partner and don't always do that, but people know what they get when they hydra with me.

I'm in favor of waiting on Mastin to get here period. I don't think Metal and MS or anyone needs to claim anything. I want Mastina's thoughts on the gamestate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, it makes sense that one head is easier to read then the other but I still think MS going "I'll claim but I need to wait on Mastin" looks like stalling.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1694, Feu et Vol wrote:i'm just going to lurk until the dayvig is proven or not. titus things are broken-record levels of headache inducing.

-marquis

Right because you can't have a read on anyone else. That would prove you obvscum to everyone else.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1691, Feu et Vol wrote:
In post 1632, Feu et Vol wrote:Titus, I have said you slipped once. I am upset that I can't get your lynch today it seems but I am sure it will all work out in the end.

Bork is town, Nero is Town, Venmar is town.
Rogue can be sorted later.
PV hasn't posted so I don't want to touch them.

-Beast

Also, this isn't the only game I have said the newbie game thing. Newbies are a different atmosphere and people play differently there then they do any place else especially if it is their job to help teach people the game.

-Beast

P.S. Going to bed. Like logging off after I post this.

I play the exact same and Thor played the exact same when he taught me. The only rule in a newbie is that you don't lie about mechanics. That's it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1696, Nero Cain wrote:"I'll claim but I need to wait on Mastin"

Yeah I wasn't even really reacting to that, I just want mastin around for clarity on the slot.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”