Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

your role is in the pm, I don't see a reason you "need" to talk to a hydra partner unless you are crafting a fakeclaim.

Also, that's why you are Toog are scum. Town shouldn't lie. You two are fucking lying that I'm only talking about you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Bork, I understand
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Rogue »

I'm bugged we haven't seen hide nor tail of mastin.

He ditched Mhork as scum hydra in Theatre maf.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1700, Nero Cain wrote:your role is in the pm, I don't see a reason you "need" to talk to a hydra partner unless you are crafting a fakeclaim.

Also, that's why you are Toog are scum. Town shouldn't lie. You two are fucking lying that I'm only talking about you.

I don't see where Toog has lied??

Also, I don't see why scum would need to fake claim. In this setup, people familiar with the comics could spot a fake claim. If Desp didn't actually provide fake claims, that's bad modding and not consistent with Desp. Quit reaching to make UFL lynchable after me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1702, Rogue wrote:I'm bugged we haven't seen hide nor tail of mastin.

Mastina is v/la. I'm worried if she's ok. We have a hydra game coming up. I wound up picking the name myself. She's just literally not here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mastin is online now, go look at the users online thing.

Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1700, Nero Cain wrote:your role is in the pm, I don't see a reason you "need" to talk to a hydra partner unless you are crafting a fakeclaim.

Toog is confobvtown, man. And claiming right away isn't always a great idea, especially when there is prob scum in your group.

~Macaronis
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1705, Nero Cain wrote:Mastin is online now, go look at the users online thing.

And you expect her to read this? Instantly? She's been on vla the entire game yo. Stop trying to make mislynches. Bus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So Toog says "you've been talking about MS in your pt" The only reason you he knew is that I've been talking about this in thread. So that there is a lie.

and anyone with a quarter of a brain/town can see that out of m110 posts that I haven't been solely talking about you as you claim. Why would you two lie like that?

Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Macaronis and Cheese »

In post 1706, Aronis wrote:

Toog is confobvtown, man. And claiming right away isn't always a great idea, especially when there is prob scum in your group.

~Macaronis

Goddammit.
"Prof Friday...is like the opposite of Aronis."
- Magua
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Rogue »

I love how ika "dayvig'd" titus but disappeared after it was posted
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1710, Rogue wrote:I love how ika "dayvig'd" titus but disappeared after it was posted

That's ika for you. If he spoke, he'd kill the suspense for me. I'd know if he was gambiting because I've seen ika gambit a badillion times. We go back for a year before this site. So that's what 2-3 years now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1704, Titus wrote:
In post 1702, Rogue wrote:I'm bugged we haven't seen hide nor tail of mastin.

Mastina is v/la. I'm worried if she's ok. We have a hydra game coming up. I wound up picking the name myself. She's just literally not here.

I just said that Mastin was online but I took a look at her activity and she has a dozen posts since this game started.

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

bork

or whoever is in that neighbourhood

if you guys were planning stuff pregame, did no one mention that objectives 3/4 were only achieved via scum lynch?
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Titus »

I did. That's why I argued a policy lynch was bad day 1. :S
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:22 pm

then how did at least two people in your neighbourhood miss it?
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Because we've been on an ignore Titus kick for most of the game. I don't know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1713, Speaker for the Dead wrote:bork

or whoever is in that neighbourhood

if you guys were planning stuff pregame, did no one mention that objectives 3/4 were only achieved via scum lynch?

I did too, which is why I amended my initial position to trying to make as much of an informed decision within 24 hours as possible rather than a pure policy lynch as I thought about it more. I also thought that taking control of the game and getting #1 and #5 really really fast would be a pretty good baseline even if we didn't manage to hit scum D1 (which, let's face it, happens quite a lot and I wish people wouldn't act like we have a guaranteed scum lynch today, because if we don't hit scum we're in literal nowheresville with objectives and that might not matter to some people but I would like to win the game)

p-edit: If this is about eek, unsure. The way he was going forward with the plan sounded as if he genuinely thought something different was going to happen, but it's also plausible that he just hoped no one would correct him.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:29 pm

this is about feu et vol and how you got a town read on them pregame if they were discussing the plan with you and missed it

i don't care about eek
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Feu was discussing the plan. That's when I first started bitching about Feu not trolling was pregame. He was sheeping, but sounded decent. Pregame that's all you got to go on. They weren't signing until they came out here and Beast never trolls so bleh.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1718, Speaker for the Dead wrote:this is about feu et vol and how you got a town read on them pregame if they were discussing the plan with you and missed it

i don't care about eek

I'd argue eek is considerably more relevant in that regard considering he was the one pushing the lynch on himself on the ostensible hope we'd get #3 and #4.

My getting a townread on feu early game didn't have really anything to do with whether or not they knew how the objectives worked, so I don't really understand what you're getting at.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:35 pm

eek is not more relevant. eek clearly didn't understand it. i am trying to figure out whether feu et vol was playing dumb
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

paraphrasing feu et vol from the neighborhood, post #198:

he 'thought that eek knew what he was talking about and assumed he had it correct'

I'm gonna comb the early stuff for any interactions with me or Titus because we both did have it right from an early point.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:41 pm

also eek is town and feu et vol isn't, so there's that, too, for why it's more relevant
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

There isn't anything from either feu or eek pre-game that has any indication that they understood or misunderstood the objectives #3 and #4.

Pregame was actually almost entirely Brian and me until Titus joined in later, but the stuff feu did say about giving metal sonic a chance pinged me in a good way since he's generally an easy target (although I made the addendum that if MS flipped scum I'd be back to it)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”