Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

has Titus been active in the pt after pregame?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1723, Speaker for the Dead wrote:also eek is town and feu et vol isn't, so there's that, too, for why it's more relevant

I am not aligned here; I've liked feu in thread (and have explained why recently). There is some weird shit happening in the hood involving read progressions but it isn't coming from feu. He's being tunnely as shit, but I won't call him scum for that.

p-edit: Yeah, decently so.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

a better question is, what does anyone actually like about them?
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I like their avatar...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Mollie, meet me halfway here. I've explained them as well as I can for their spot as a Tier 2 townread of mine.

What do you specifically not like about them?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Like I searched for feu in your ISO and 1718 was the first hit I got.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:54 pm

i'm not mollie (i'm not actually sure where mollie is at with her read on feu (skype stuff about feu has all been me saying feu has done basically nothing that looks town)

you're asking what specifically i don't like about them when it's nothing specific, it's their entire body of work. there is no town in it. neither marquis or beast have done ANYTHING this game apart from call titus scum and coast on zero content

(disclaimer: i am still at p44 so unless they do something amazingly town sometime soon i'm scratching my head at where the town reads are coming from)
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1732, Speaker for the Dead wrote:you're asking what specifically i don't like about them when it's nothing specific, it's their entire body of work. there is no town in it. neither marquis or beast have done ANYTHING this game apart from call titus scum and coast on zero content

And it's possible I fucked up and you're right, but unilaterally deathtunneling a single player is not something I feel that I exclusively see from scum or can empirically say I see more often from scum.

If I knew Titus' alignment then maybe I could make a better judgment about it, but even that would need a few rereads. I asked them to explain themselves and they did at a point in the game that you haven't gotten to yet.

I need to go to bed; if you need any other neighborhood info I can get it to you in the morning.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:01 pm

it's not death tunneling, though? there's no conviction there, i am just saying it is the only notable thing they did in the first 45 pages. the rest of the posts are meh. IF they were death tunneling, maybe that would actually be town.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:02 pm

like just read their ISO, everything up to like #1100~ish

there's nothing in it
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Thank the lord someone gets it.

Maybe just maybe we can get a Feu lynch after I am dead., or if it was fake, today.

VOTE: Feu

I've said there's nothing in their ISOs.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Rogue »

I liked their interaction with
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Rogue »

me early game
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:16 pm

what interaction

iirc he called you dumb and said something about how you're bad at reads and stuff after dark age of the law

didn't see anything alignment indicative there
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Titus »

I need to sleep.

I SHOULD be able to post more tomorrow after noon. However, please ask every player who comes on to leave me every question (beyond asking me to defend myself) they have. Most should be answered in that readwall I posted. Just in case ika wasn't gambiting, I want to get out the most useful content I can.

I don't have time to elaborate on each player. I'm exhausted. This game has drained most of my reserves, but I'm a fighter. I fight until I win, lose or I'm hurting myself by fighting (if it's the later, I will sub out). I came real close but then I see glimmers of hope.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by Rogue »

I dunno

it felt genuine

and I was like

oh must be town
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:41 pm

it probably was partially genuine (i.e. he really is going to be skeptical about your reads in games from now on) - but the fact that he is mentioning it could either be because he really is town, or he's scum and thinks that is what his opinion would be if he were town. thus, doesn't mean much to me
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by Titus »

:facepalm: That's mala head. The same one that thinks I never look genuine. It's not about Charisma, which I lack, it's about tracing motive. Can you get anything useful from him? Can you see in his head?

Fake or genuine is half the battle. Ika lies, rolefishes and trolls frequently as town. Why, because he gets reactions. They tell him shit. That's precisely why he lives, even if I die. Have a cop check him if your paranoid. Half of his shit won't sound genuine as town bc it usn't.

At the same time (to most) my scumreads as scum sound genuine because I attack players who are anti-town and can use more precise knowledge because of knowing the setup. My town game scumreads probably come across as less genuine because I lack the twists and turns.

Appearing genuine also depends on the player. More charismatic players naturally appear more genuine sayingvthe same words. They have weight behind them.

Later in the game, I am one of the best setup crackers there is. I should sound VERY genuine there. However that has nothing to do with alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Rogue »

For fucks sake

I said if they didn't sign it was probably me

and I post absolutely nothing like mala
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Mastin posted in the other game V

But I haven't talked to her yet :(
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Out of hydra post because I'm basically posting this then going to bed. Obviously, I've read absolutely zero percent of the game, aside from the very beginning of our PT. Butyeah, basically, long trip, need time to process 70 pages of stuff. (Screw you guys. 70 pages? Really? Really? In that span of time? If I read it and learn that there was a bunch of pointless bickering, I will be deeply, deeply disappointed in you all. :P)

I technically marked the V/LA as ending Thursday for this reason. I've had a bit of messed up priorities on my games and shoulda placed 'em before browsing speakeasy and whatnot, but, well...it's past midnight, and I still have a sore throat that comes with the territory of basically traveling 36 hours without good sleep, meaning I should be getting sleep. Obviously, the
idea
was for me to get entirely caught up on all MS.net stuff, everywhere, but while I'm nowhere even close, enough progress has been made to the point where at least for one day, I think I can place sleep ahead of duty.

Be back tomorrow or Wednesday to get in the game. Try not to give me another 35 pages. >_<
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Post by Rogue »

In post 1746, mastin2 wrote:If I read it and learn that there was a bunch of pointless bickering, I will be deeply, deeply disappointed in you all.

nobody tell her
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:55 pm

it's a thoroughly enjoyable catchup

10/10 would read again

might do so later because watching paint dry is fun, but not on the level of reading this game
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:46 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1665, Rogue wrote:
In post 1642, ika wrote:
DAYVIG TITUS

If this is real and Titus flips town I'm lynching you no questions asked.

Before I forget: rogue is still scum guys.
Eek
!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”