Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

I tried. And failed. You look it up and tell me how assuming he has reasons makes sense.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 426, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:I tried. And failed. You look it up and tell me how assuming he has reasons makes sense.

I've looked it up to. He doesn't have points. *sigh* He's not scum hunting, he's trying to pull off a lynch on somebody who personally led his ass to the slaughter in another game.

Poor kid. I admit, I've not done much and haven't read the game. I'm still around and I've been reading since I replaced in. Does that make me worthless? Hell I've posted more than some people in this game already... and I've been actively posting (in the past week) more than half the people in this game! So L O FUCKING L to the idea that I'm useless. Lazy? Yes. Busy? Yep. But what's everyone elses excuse?

And as you've already pointed out, we have failed to see how that in any way points more to me being scum, then it does to me being lazy town. We've failed to see it because that logic doesn't exist. Fitz isn't actually looking to lynch scum. Fitz is looking to lynch SOMEONE (me), regardless of alignment. You can see that in his postings. There's literally no town motivation in that. You're not looking to lynch lazy town. You're looking to lynch scum. Unless you're scum, in which case it doesn't matter who you lynch, which is exactly the vibe I get from reading his posts, and is exactly why I'm voting him.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Neil. As you said, fitz is just looking to lynch you. But there is town reasoning for that. He's conf-biasing you as scum to some extent. It happens. Town does it. Scum ends up stuck in it sometimes. It doesn't mean crap as to his alignment. And I do think it's to some extent a fitz-tell.

Anti-town =/= scum but it's really, really, really hard to remember that when you think someone is scum. And that goes both ways here.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

The Bulge and Mathbandit have both been prodded.

Going to throw a deadline down. July 28th is deadline.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:29 am

Mod, could you update the OP for replacements again, please?

TSO replacement, could you please provide your perspective on the game whenever you join?

Bins? Aronis replacement? Anyone?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:35 am

Post by Bins »

Wanna know the dumb thing? One of the main reasons I'm less suspicious of The Rock is because he's not caught up. He probably enjoys playing scum a lot more. And being VT is becoming apathetic, as many have said.

I know that's not a strong point, but honestly, given the fact that NO ONE has really done anything productive, I don't think The Rock looks that bad.

I'll look into the points against Fish when I have time. I'm off to school.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:11 am

Post by The Bulge »

Whoops. Sorry about that. Lost track of how long it had been since I posted.
I'll read and stuff when I get home this afternoon (I'm on my phone right now). Summer school finishes this Thursday so I'll be more active after that.
mathbandit
mathbandit
Townie
mathbandit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:33 am

Post by mathbandit »

I must have missed something. Is neil actually claiming that it's reasonable to both trust him and be okay with the fact that he hasn't read the damn game?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:58 am

Post by don_johnson »

^^ I repeat: "lynch this guy"
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
mathbandit
mathbandit
Townie
mathbandit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:07 am

Post by mathbandit »

The one guy who isn't reading the thread defends the other guy not reading the thread. I'm shocked.

If this is the level of activity I can expect in this game, Mod, you'll have to replace me soon too. This isn't a game if no one is playing or reading.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:25 am

Post by neil1113 »

In post 428, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Neil. As you said, fitz is just looking to lynch you. But there is town reasoning for that. He's conf-biasing you as scum to some extent. It happens. Town does it. Scum ends up stuck in it sometimes. It doesn't mean crap as to his alignment. And I do think it's to some extent a fitz-tell.

Anti-town =/= scum but it's really, really, really hard to remember that when you think someone is scum. And that goes both ways here.

Damnitt. You're right, it's not exactly a scum tell.

UNVOTE:

In post 433, mathbandit wrote:I must have missed something. Is neil actually claiming that it's reasonable to both trust him and be okay with the fact that he hasn't read the damn game?

In post 435, mathbandit wrote:The one guy who isn't reading the thread defends the other guy not reading the thread. I'm shocked.

If this is the level of activity I can expect in this game, Mod, you'll have to replace me soon too. This isn't a game if no one is playing or reading.

Don't worry about replacing out, you'll be lynched soon enough I'm guessing.

You're right my apathy toward this game is frustrating, and while I was considering myself to replace out, the mod took time to make this game and host it for us, the least we can do is play it. I'm going to read through it, starting right now. And I'm going to put time and effort in, the way the mod did to design this. I apologize for my apathy.

I will say this, if I put all this time into it, and get killed Night One because I'm the "most-town" (or well, the only town that's talking), I'm gonna be pissed.

Alright, well here goes nothing.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
mathbandit
mathbandit
Townie
mathbandit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:33 am

Post by mathbandit »

In post 436, neil1113 wrote:
In post 428, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Neil. As you said, fitz is just looking to lynch you. But there is town reasoning for that. He's conf-biasing you as scum to some extent. It happens. Town does it. Scum ends up stuck in it sometimes. It doesn't mean crap as to his alignment. And I do think it's to some extent a fitz-tell.

Damnitt. You're right, it's not exactly a scum tell.

UNVOTE:

In post 433, mathbandit wrote:I must have missed something. Is neil actually claiming that it's reasonable to both trust him and be okay with the fact that he hasn't read the damn game?

In post 435, mathbandit wrote:The one guy who isn't reading the thread defends the other guy not reading the thread. I'm shocked.

Don't worry about replacing out, you'll be lynched soon enough I'm guessing.

You're right my apathy toward this game is frustrating, and while I was considering myself to replace out, the mod took time to make this game and host it for us, the least we can do is play it. I'm going to read through it, starting right now. And I'm going to put time and effort in, the way the mod did to design this. I apologize for my apathy.

I will say this, if I put all this time into it, and get killed Night One because I'm the "most-town" (or well, the only town that's talking), I'm gonna be pissed.

Don't worry. No one can get killed tonight. I appreciate your willingness to read though. I was just frustrated that no one seems to even bother reading.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 430, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:
Mod, could you update the OP for replacements again, please?

TSO replacement, could you please provide your perspective on the game whenever you join?

Bins? Aronis replacement? Anyone?

Yes I can do that.

And I haven't got a replacement offer from anyone for either slot. Although I saw Aronis post in the replacement request queue so apparently he just stopped posting here, I'll ask him.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:52 am

Post by havingfitz »

Neil...
Where did you lead a lynch on me?
And you weren't voting anyone Einsten :roll:

In post 436, neil1113 wrote:I apologize for my apathy.

^ bullshit

You the "most town" is hilarious. Most worthless yah. You have yet to contribute anything. Even your posts that appear wordy say nothing.

Let's save scum from ""having"" to kill you tonight by just getting rid of you today. :idea:

And mod....what happened to getting all the replacements before setting a deadline? "
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:54 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 435, mathbandit wrote:If this is the level of activity I can expect in this game, Mod, you'll have to replace me soon too. This isn't a game if no one is playing or reading.

^ this

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

What happened is that nothing is happening. I can't control your guys activity, only deadline can help push out some more activity. I keep getting replacements, and now you guys are threatening me with more replacements just because you don't like the activity. If I was to wait until I had no more replacements, I feel like we'd be waiting quite a while.

If you guys want more activity, then be more active. It's not like I have a dial on my keyboard labelled "Activity". Now I'm trying to get replacements for this game to get it above water, but nobody is very interested in a game that's mountainous except for the ability to give people fruit.

So while I am doing what I can to get some replacements, threatening me with more replacements is far from helpful.

I'm not mad at you guys, I'm just frustrated that you think that activity is purely under my control.

neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:17 am

Post by neil1113 »

In post 439, havingfitz wrote:
In post 436, neil1113 wrote:I apologize for my apathy.

^ bullshit

You the "most town" is hilarious. Most worthless yah. You have yet to contribute anything. Even your posts that appear wordy say nothing.

Let's save scum from ""having"" to kill you tonight by just getting rid of you today. :idea:

I think I'm going to just stop responding to you because it's obvious you didn't actually read my post. Hell, the post you quoted me on voided your own accusations. It's becoming pointless and distracting responding to you, which is exactly what scum want, rather you're scum or not.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:02 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 439, havingfitz wrote:Neil...
Where did you lead a lynch on me?
And you weren't voting anyone Einstein

In post 442, neil1113 wrote:it's obvious you didn't actually read my post.

How?

In post 442, neil1113 wrote:Hell, the post you quoted me on voided your own accusations.

How?

Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:17 am

Okay.

Fitz, look at what neil has posted thus far. While he has mostly posted worthless stuff, thats been partly because he is responding to you hounding him every post. It's hard to contribute meaningfully when that happens. Give him a chance.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:18 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 423, havingfitz wrote:3)How can you say my reasons for voting your slot are bad when you haven’t got past Page 1? I voiced suspicions and objections towards Hayato. 136 145
151 203 268 293…and then the kicker was your post 308…compounded by your continued lack of shitall content. And I’m not sheeping shit. Do you even know what that term means? Am I attributing my vote on you to what others have said? No. I.e. you are misrepping me.

Neil...please address this and any other comments ending in a question mark in Post 423.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:25 am

Post by havingfitz »

@Siv...no.

He's avoided reading the game since he joined in.
He's placed baseless accusations towards me.
His most notable posts have been defending himself (poorly) and making no sense.

He does not get a pass just because he claims to finally be embarking on a read of the game.

He's still done nothing but talked in circles. At best he's active lurking.

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:34 am

Post by don_johnson »

can everyone explain why they think mathbandit is town? I really don't understand all the whining in this thread. why does neil have to "read" anything he doesn't want to? I found scum on page 4. I'm not going to bother "reading" until I get the lynch I want and wake up alive on day 2. I know math is hating this, but I'm sorry, it's not my fault math drew scum and revealed himself so early with such a stupid post. you guys keep complaining, but none of you seem to want to work together. we're not going to go anywhere if we all stay voting different people. we need to agree on someone. if you want me to move my vote to progress the game, then I will, but I think it will be much more "fruitful"(haha) if you all accept that I am an excellent day 1 scumhunter.

tldr; kwitchyerbitchin' and vote mathbandit. the replacements may be more appetizing when we show them that we are a strong town and capable of winning despite the inactivity.

robo: it ain't your fault.

fitz: what's wrong with active lurking on day 1? its not a scumtell. lots of players active lurk on day 1. some even active lurk as a playstyle. neil's play is more likely better off judged once we have context(i.e. flips).

I say we lynch math and then don't give out fruit tonight. let's thin this herd a bit. it makes more sense to save our no kill nights for later(obviously not too much later).
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:36 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 447, don_johnson wrote:
I say we lynch math and then don't give out fruit tonight. let's thin this herd a bit. it makes more sense to save our no kill nights for later(obviously not too much later).

No. That's a bad idea.
mathbandit
mathbandit
Townie
mathbandit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:37 am

Post by mathbandit »

I will no longer be playing in this game as long as the Mod/Town take the attitude that it is okay for players to fully admit to not reading the thread. Either we lynch from the people not reading the game, or you can replace me as well. I'm not going to waste hours and hours of my time playing a game if the other players in the game aren't willing to give me that same respect.

Return to “Completed Open Games”