Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1945, SnowStorm wrote:at least 4 of those 10 were scum. Toog voting for two hoods adds at least 4 more scum

bullshit. 8 scum in a 20 player game? oh fuck no.

In post 1945, SnowStorm wrote:SO the only way Toog's actions prejudice us is if there are more scum in those two first hoods, which we don't know.

nope, there's only like 4-5 scum in this game. He added ATLEAST 6 more town into the scum mislynch pool. Thanks to his actions they now have atleast 15-16 townies as where with the two hoods they only had anywhere from 6-10.

hey bork, snow flips scum? do we lynch toog or is this scum defending town?

vote:Snowstorm
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Macaronis and Cheese »

In post 1950, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1945, SnowStorm wrote:at least 4 of those 10 were scum. Toog voting for two hoods adds at least 4 more scum

In post 1945, SnowStorm wrote:SO the only way Toog's actions prejudice us is if there are more scum in those two first hoods, which we don't know.

nope, there's only like 4-5 scum in this game. He added ATLEAST 6 more town into the scum mislynch pool. Thanks to his actions they now have atleast 15-16 townies as where with the two hoods they only had anywhere from 6-10.

Okay! Please explain the transformation from having Snowstorm as a strong[?] townread into a scumread.

~Macaronis
"Prof Friday...is like the opposite of Aronis."
- Magua
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1949, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:
In post 1948, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1947, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:His whole set of exchanges with Titus have been really queer.

On a surface level I didn't like this at first either, but I think he feels it would be pro-town to have Titus out of the game even if she flips town and I think the interactions make sense from that viewpoint.

I can see that, but then he was asking us about lynching a town read, so idk.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6035181

you really don't understand why I'd be slightly suspicious that you are calling Titus town and then want to lynch them the next day?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Can we just lynch Feu? Nero's vote is blantantly survivalistic and I could see voting there too if we won't lynch Venmar.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1950, Nero Cain wrote:hey bork, snow flips scum? do we lynch toog or is this scum defending town?

This game is taxing enough without trying to form associative tells pre-flip
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1953, Titus wrote:Can we just lynch Feu? Nero's vote is blantantly survivalistic and I could see voting there too if we won't lynch Venmar.

Nero is under no pressure I don't get this
Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:05 pm

In post 1952, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1947, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:His whole set of exchanges with Titus have been really queer.

On a surface level I didn't like this at first either, but I think he feels it would be pro-town to have Titus out of the game even if she flips town and I think the interactions make sense from that viewpoint.

you really don't understand why I'd be slightly suspicious that you are calling Titus town and then want to lynch them the next day?

Aren't you doing the same thing?

~Macaronis
- Magua
Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:06 pm

In post 1953, Titus wrote:Can we just lynch Feu? Nero's vote is blantantly survivalistic and I could see voting there too if we won't lynch Venmar.

Why is Feu scum? Lime I just don't see it.

~Macaronis
- Magua
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

...I was just picking it out from your numbers! 10-6=4... Math and balance are not my strong suit. ...And yet you decide to vote me for apparently suggesting 8 scum, when if I was scum I'd know exactly how much scum there are and we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Rogue »

In post 1930, Cloud Nine wrote:Notscience shut the fuck up. I already told you that I don't care that you scumread me.

I want Mala's read. I'm doing my best to keep up, but I'm really doing as good as SKOT has.

Seeing as I piss you off when I ignore you I've decided to be up front about my contempt!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1951, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:Okay! Please explain the transformation from having Snowstorm as a strong[?] townread into a scumread.

It would REALLY help if you started reading my posts instead just randomly asking questions. Snow is being really really dense about Toogs actions. So to me it looks like either scumbuddy defense or scum defending for the town cred.

In post 1953, Titus wrote:Nero's vote is blantantly survivalistic

lololololololololololololol

In post 1956, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:

~Macaronis

lawl no. This goes with the whole reading my posts thing. I've been calling Titus scummy all day, when you asked if I was scumreading Titus I said no 'cause its crystal fucking clear that I was so I decided I'd just fuck with you.

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Rogue »

wasn't this snow wagon stupid when I was the one who initially suggested it

Because I remember nero telling me my reads were shit and now he's joined the wagon I kicked off

:|
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1956, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:

~Macaronis

Feu has not made any major contribution, scumhunting or otherwise. We're getting to the midpoint on day 1. Feu has not commented on

- Toog's voting actions
- Snowstorm's bad wagon
- The Day vigs (beyond the one on me)

Now that I'm unlynchable, he's vote parking and not commenting.

His whole ISO is literally built around discrediting me.

That's in addition to this being Marquis's scum meta to a T.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

This is actually offensive to my scum game. First bork suggests that I'd sheep Titus (I mean, of all people? Really? I'd pick the one with the less credibility?) Now you think scum me would just throw myself into your claws like this?

When did scum become so suicidal?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1961, Rogue wrote:wasn't this snow wagon stupid when I was the one who initially suggested it

Because I remember nero telling me my reads were shit and now he's joined the wagon I kicked off

Blatant survivalism...

All the scum were on my wagons
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

This is like the game of bizarro interactions fuck if I know what's going on
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1963, SnowStorm wrote:This is actually offensive to my scum game. First bork suggests that I'd sheep Titus (I mean, of all people? Really? I'd pick the one with the less credibility?) Now you think scum me would just throw myself into your claws like this?

When did scum become so suicidal?

Just be patient. When town realizes that scum are letting us pick at ourselves and FoSing those who actually suspect/talk to them, we'll all lynch them and sign kumbayah campfire songs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 1961, Rogue wrote:wasn't this snow wagon stupid when I was the one who initially suggested it

If it is of any comfort to you, it still is a stupid wagon.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1964, Titus wrote:All the scum were on my wagons

Empirically, no, they probably aren't. That is generally not how scum play this game.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Rogue »

First line should have said

Didn't nero think the snow wagon was stupid when I was the one who initially suggest it
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok well maybe one or two were off

Feu, Nero and Venmar are definitely scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1958, SnowStorm wrote:

...I was just picking it out from your numbers! 10-6=4... Math and balance are not my strong suit. ...And yet you decide to vote me for apparently suggesting 8 scum, when if I was scum I'd know exactly how much scum there are and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I'm voting you for being way dense here. It really doesn't matter how many scum are in each hood. Toog nerfing the other 2 hoods is adding to the scums mislynch pool period.

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1970, Titus wrote:Feu, Nero and Venmar are definitely scum.

I still think you're dead wrong on Venmar.
Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Oof, caught up hurr. Just wanted to say I'm a big fan of eek's post from top of page 71: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6038371

Not too interested in SnowStorm lynch atm; not sold on his being scum as of yet. I'd take Feu et Vol over him.

-Cheese
- Magua
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 1971, Nero Cain wrote:

I'm voting you for being way dense here. It really doesn't matter how many scum are in each hood. Toog nerfing the other 2 hoods is adding to the scums mislynch pool period.[/quote]

Fine, whatever, you've proven your point, now go put your vote on scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”