Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus is a scummy as fuck claimed VT. This much resistance seems really unnatural. I think she's either scum or scum want her around to keep the distraction going.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Rogue »

In post 2223, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2217, Rogue wrote:
In post 2216, Venmar wrote:
In post 2205, Majiffy wrote:Popular =/= Good

Umm, excuse me? I think it's Popular = Good. Have you seen that Justin Bieber dude? Rebecca Black? Lady Gaga? Those are fucken legends.

Ugh

Sorry we know you love Bieber NS

This was Mala.

Also change lady gaga with Taylor swift. I can stand the former but not the latter.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

Why the hell would you die for someone who has done absolutely nothing but bitch about how I'm scum and throw away objectives?

Or scum are the ones pushing me Nero.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 2223, Majiffy wrote:Sorry we know you love Bieber NS

I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine
Goon
Cloud Nine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Cloud Nine »

Yeah after the last few pages I feel pretty good about a Titus lynch regardless of ika.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Rogue »

In post 2227, Titus wrote:Why the hell would you die for someone who has done absolutely nothing but bitch about how I'm scum and throw away objectives?

BECAUSE HE TOWNTOLD TITUS. TOWNFUCKINGTOLD

~Rogue
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:02 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 2227, Titus wrote:and throw away objectives?

Maybe if you say this enough times, it will come true!

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:03 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 2229, Cloud Nine wrote:Yeah after the last few pages I feel pretty good about a Titus lynch regardless of ika.

Of course you do, you're scum, lol.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Venmar »

Lol shut up ^

I'm going to go watch people almost die in House again now.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2230, Rogue wrote:
In post 2227, Titus wrote:Why the hell would you die for someone who has done absolutely nothing but bitch about how I'm scum and throw away objectives?

BECAUSE HE TOWNTOLD TITUS. TOWNFUCKINGTOLD

~Rogue

Being stupid is not a towntell. Highlight the towntell. If it's that stupid ass vote on Bork, that is NOT a towntell.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Rogue »

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Rogue »

In post 129, Rogue wrote:I'm kinda liking Bork for now. What he had to say in the beginning is what I was tryin to do in our PT pregame (other than rubix copying and pasting the rules since I was on my phone).

Venmar's mistake about the PT feels genuine. So I think he could be town for now.

Titus doing what she's doing with her argument is unnecessary and should stop. The more she goes on about it is making her look bad in my eyes.

Titus give me a minute and ill compile that list for you in a second. I'm still phone posting.

~Rogue
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2227, Titus wrote:Or scum are the ones pushing me Nero.

besides maybe c9 and ULF, this wagon is town. I think you ARE smart enough (though you fake being smart) to know that all 4 or 5 scum wouldn't be on your wagon. I think its much more likely scum or off your wagon and want you around b/c you are a fucking distraction, if town. If you are scum you should tell your buddies to bus.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, that doesn't feel like a towntell. Sorry but they could discuss that in their pregame chat and fake it.

If there was no pregame, that has a chance of being a town indicator.

I can imagine the conversation going as follows

Scum A: Well shit, we don't want town to get the sensor so we'll need to make sure one is voted.
Scum B: Well voting one of them "randomly" is going to catch a lot of attention.
Scum C: Not if we make the player look like a total dumbass because it would fake a towntell.
Venmar: I volunteer, then I can be useless all game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2237, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2227, Titus wrote:Or scum are the ones pushing me Nero.

besides maybe c9 and ULF, this wagon is town. I think you ARE smart enough (though you fake being smart) to know that all 4 or 5 scum wouldn't be on your wagon. I think its much more likely scum or off your wagon and want you around b/c you are a fucking distraction, if town. If you are scum you should tell your buddies to bus.

Wow, more desperation Nero.

Cloud Nine is probably town making a survival vote which appears scummy. I townread the Nati head and scumread the Sal head and that's what's confusing me with them. ULF is probably derp town.

There are scum off the wagon, I've said it. I'm letting my townreads try to explain Snowstorm scum. I'm waiting on posts from Majiffy that explain where Snowstorm fenceshitted because their aren't any FMPOV.

You, Feu and Venmar are scum. Your sudden change on Snowstorm proved that to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Rogue »

Yeah no.

Bork I'm warming up to the fact your whole hood can be town.

After rereading. Titus isn't as scummy as she was before, but she's dead fucking wrong. Mme is probably town. You're town. So leaves BS/Fue whom I'm giving notty the ropes to read.

Can you explain to Titus where she's wrong, please?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2224, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2194, Majiffy wrote:Tell me why not. The ISO screams scum to me. I've already elaborated on a few reasons why.

And if you want something recent, look at how eagerly Snow decided to start conveniently scumreading me and using all of Mollie's arguments to do so.

See what I mean? Look how now you're falsely accusing me of scum reading you using someone else's arguments. This is bullshit and you know it. And nice touch with the "conveniently".

You have made exactly two comments on my play in the duration of your ISO. The first was agreeing with me in my push on Eek. The second was a direct parrot of something Mollie said earlier.

It's not bullshit. It's not a false accusation. It is empirical fact.

In post 2224, SnowStorm wrote:
And now you pull the OMGUS card. Wow, that was unexpected. Keep going!

:roll:

In post 2226, Rogue wrote:
Also change lady gaga with Taylor swift. I can stand the former but not the latter.

I can agree with that. Gaga actually makes ok music, Swift is just a giant drone of autotune and badly produced beats.

In post 2239, Titus wrote:
There are scum off the wagon, I've said it. I'm letting my townreads try to explain Snowstorm scum. I'm waiting on posts from Majiffy that explain where Snowstorm fenceshitted because their aren't any FMPOV.

Are you not reading?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2239, Titus wrote:
Cloud Nine is probably town making a survival vote which appears scummy. I townread the Nati head and scumread the Sal head and that's what's confusing me with them. ULF is probably derp town.

What has nati head posted that's you are townreading him for?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Titus »

I am reading. I don't see Snow fenceshitting. That's why I asked you to grab posts. Browbeating me isn't going to make me go... oh I see it now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Majiffy »

... I grabbed posts.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Majiffy »

Like you are literally being the epitome of retard right now.

||
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would snowstorm shit on a fence instead of use the bathroom?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 12, Cloud Nine wrote:Our group is 1-shot global killstop.

bork my group was going to policy lynch SKOT today for day one, but since Venmar is apparently scum/dumb I'm wanting to policy him today. My neighbors(ns/mala and Toog, specifically) are hyper paranoid I'm trying to manipulate them though.

~Nati

In post 21, Cloud Nine wrote:I'm just baffled people didn't read the mechanics before RVSing.

In post 1125, Cloud Nine wrote:
In post 1114, Titus wrote:Yeah. You basically sit on your ass while I am getting attacked. You say nothing publically but have your safe little prediction in case a vig shoots Venmar.

TItus, you understand that this game has been on for a little more than 24 hours, right?

In post 1126, Cloud Nine wrote:This hydra is going to be suffering because Sal and i don't have an easy means of communication and ns decided I was scum pregame and now after posting 45 fucking pages in a single day we're apparently obvscum.

In post 1131, Cloud Nine wrote:See, if this game started any other weekend I could have taken a better initiative and stop...whatever has happened.

But, alas, personalities and shit.

I hate all of you.

In post 1197, Cloud Nine wrote:jiffy wtf

While intensely mad I'm dying so, I kinda hate this playerlist right now and want out.

Basically, the frustration in these posts comes across as really fucking genuine. I don't give a shit that Cloud Nine is voting me. Hell I hate that, but I sense the frustration in having the idoicracy reads run here. It's my frustration as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Unless you guys will let me lead a policy lynch, I don't agree with flavor as a valid scumhunting tool.

In post 1586, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 1582, Nero Cain wrote:Can someone remind me who it was that was pushing the idea of a scumless hood? (the not metalsoic one)

remember this convo?

In post 738, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 737, Speaker for the Dead wrote:also can you explain the discrepancy where you said that you liked some1's idea of there being an all town neighbourhood but then later saying we shld lynch 1 inside each neighbourhood? cos there is not a clear flow of that particular progression

I changed my mind and then Titus told me that the scum was distributed randomly.

is macandcheese's vote srsly still on us?

I don't understand this post.

I made it to page 73. Nothing that interesting happened except for people trying to start wagons I'm not interested in (that Nero wagon was interesting, but it no longer exists). The titus wagon is bad and I won't be joining it. The other ones are just mildy enticing.

My reads, for the most part, remain the same. Just skim my iso. I'll try to finish catching up later.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Rogue »

This is my day so far. Besides buying the twelve pack and a bag of ice~

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”