Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:20 am

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

OK. First things first, stuff unimportant to the current game state but still potentially important going forward. This was the plan I came up with in pregame for how we should approach this day phase:

Spoiler:
READ THIS BEFORE DOING ANYTHING

• Do not RVS vote
  • Do not vote AT ALL this day phase (will explain this later in this post)

The first 24 hours of this game is for deciding game strategy, you are free to scum hunt in that time, but DO NOT put down any votes.

If you haven't already, read the game rules.

For the first day phase of this game, I will be keeping track of a FoS system. The way this will work is I (or mollie if she's keeping track) will be posting frequent FoS counts - your job is to FoS people instead of voting them. Treat the FoS like a vote for all intents and purposes and when the number of FoSes is X (where X is the number of votes required to lynch a player), then we vote for that player and lynch them in such a way that it allows one of the neighbourhoods to achieve their objectives.

This plan is (potentially) only for the first day phase to achieve the fifth objective for all neighbourhoods (this depends on who is lynched and whether they are part of a neighbourhood, of course). After that, you can proceed as normal.

The first and second objectives are the difficult ones, the third and fourth objectives are relatively easy by comparison, and the last objective will happen no matter what if we follow this system.

I am personally of the opinion that is a good idea for one neighbourhood to reveal themselves so that we can co-ordinate the third and fourth objectives for them in the first day phase (assuming we actually lynch scum, of course). But this is up to each individual neighbourhood to decide, I guess.

Also, any votes I see from this point onwards, I will assume they are scum who is trying to disrupt the final objective and policy lynch them.

It never got posted because I am bad with timezones (I googled EST timezone and it said 12pm EST is 3am my time, so I set my alarm for 2.55am thinking I'd wake up, copy paste, go back to sleep, everything fine... Except apparently google sucks balls at timezones or I suck balls at adding and subtracting and the game opened at 2am my time instead of 3am and by the time i got to the thread it was 3 pages in and everything had gone to shit so I figured I'd deal with it when I was better rested)

There's also a couple minor things wrong with the plan that I noticed after the game started. For one, I didn't actually realise the entire game was split into 4 neighbourhoods, I was assuming it was 4 neighbourhoods of varying sizes and that some players might not be in a neighbourhood, which apparently isn't the case, meaning it was actually impossible for all the neighbourhoods to achieve the fifth objective D1.

Regardless, I think it's still an OK plan for D2 if we don't want to have to selectively scum hunt within a particular group but do want to keep track of votes in a way that can hold people accountable. It will require someone playing to keep track of the FoS counts (I'll do it if we're still around tomorrow).

Also I think a zero tolerance policy should be taken on anyone who fucks up from tomorrow onwards in regards to the fifth objective because there really is no excuse for it.

I'm open for ideas on how to tweak it if anyone has any but keeping track of a FoS system works for all intents and purposes, I think (even though it will mean there's one neighbourhood that doesn't achieve the fifth objective by the end of tomorrow)

Anyway, with that out of the way, I'm still only at page 80. I started reading the game around the time it was 60 pages in because I was busy in the first 48 hours and didn't have the time to sift through the 50+ pages that developed before the game was 48 hours old at the time. I skimmed some parts but for the most part I did read the entire thing.

I had Mac/Cheese, Rogue, Eek, bork, Toog, Venmar, Nero, Ika town with lesser town reads on SnowStorm and Titus and maaaaybe SKOT if I squint. I think there's a very good chance of scum in {Majiffy, Feu et Vol, Ultimate Life Form} and there's a lot of other players who either haven't posted enough for me to really get a read on or nothing they've posted has really struck a chord one way or the other. Mollie differs from me slightly in that she's had this raging boner for Titus and Mac/Cheese scum for a while now (she still thinks Titus scum, she's changed her mind on Mac/Cheese kinda sorta as far as I can tell but still a little paranoid I think)

I had a very, very minor pregame town read on Mac/Cheese for stuff they were talking about pre-game (there was some flavour speculation that looked somewhat genuine and they seemed rather loose and comfortable in the way they were talking pregame - nothing special here, though). I was a little weirded out when they started calling for flavour claims in the neighbourhood QT because I hadn't read the game thread at the time and it was coming out of nowhere. Their in-game posting made me feel a bit better about them because they're one of the few players that actually looked to be trying to figure things out and wasn't just jumping on anything that fucking moved like most of the rest of the game has been doing. I was *pretty* sure they were town when they started attacking us for flavour stuff but mollie was getting really silly over flavour stuff and some meta-based read that she explained and I thought was way off given what I'd read. More recent posts, both in game and behind the scenes are making me a lot more comfortable with calling them town even though mollie is still getting all paranoid about the weapon X stuff being an organisation in the flavour (I've just given up even trying to explain this to her and it's not important in the grand scheme of things because we're unlikely to push Mac/Cheese any time soon anyway).

Rogue I've read about 30 or 40 of their posts, thought they looked town enough that I started skimming the rest of their posts. If they're scum, I expect it'll become obvious in the long run anyway, so I'm really not interested in thinking about that right now and mollie is pretty firm on them being town as far as I can tell. Notty, Notty, the little man with the red and yellow car is going to taper off and make it super obvious he's scum if he's actually scum, and if he's actually town then Notty, Notty his tinkling bell means the happiest little fellow in all Toy Land. I do really think his current reads are fucking worthless and I'll probably be ignoring him for most of the game because he's unlikely to get better reads any time soon - I am more than happy with just laughing at his incompetence in end game. Conversations on skype about them have been sparse (it's pretty much been nothing but "rogue town" and "yeah")

Eek is like super duper obviously town from my perspective and I don't really understand how anyone can have him as a scum read. Even if we were to set aside the stuff with the plan and him thinking a self-lynch was a good idea and offering himself and the manner in which it happened and the things he was saying at the time all pointing to him being town (which they do)... Even without that stuff, I think the way he's been approaching the game in general has looked town. For example, the stuff with questioning the neighbourhoods about metal/mastin mentions early on I think was far more likely to come from town thinking they were onto something than scum being randomly inquisitive for whatever reason. His demeanour in general is also coming across as town (there's a certain confidence about his posts that looks like it's coming from town trying to get shit done). Also, I liked that wall where he explained why he flipped on titus and why he thought Feu et Vol was scum (even though it was more of the former and less about the latter, iirc, since the Feu mentions were rather short or maybe I am just remembering it wrong).

bork is being bork. When I played against him in FakeGod's Touhou Upick2 I actually found it rather annoying that he was playing a sit-back-and-make-observations style of play mostly because the observations were, for the most part, accurate and it's really hard to do anything about someone who plays like that when you're scum and he's not giving you room. He's doing the same thing here and I've either agreed with the conclusions he came to or at least understood and followed the thought process where I wasn't in agreement. I really wasn't trying to be abrasive to him before he started responding to me like I was intentionally being a dick. I think what I said about the way he was treating the objectives was true and it is one major thing I fundamentally disagree with him about (even though he acknowledged it was a high risk high reward thing, I just don't see the logic in ignoring a town read on someone to pursue objectives). And I really wasn't directing the stop posting comment at him, it's just that he was the one who mentioned he wanted Nati to post and I know better than anyone that Nati most likely hasn't read shit this game because of the number of posts in this game in such a short period of time. But I've decided to stop even interacting with him because I know I can be overly hostile and mollie wants to work with him so she can talk to him instead. It's kind of funny that Notty thinks this has anything to do with anything outside of a clash of personalities, but hey, that is why Notty is best treated like he isn't even in the game.

Toog I'm calling town because while there wasn't really any protown motivation in doing what he did, I can conceive of the town motivation coming from someone who was frustrated with the game state and not really thinking clearly (this would have been a good fucking time to use the FoS system, by the way). And I just don't see it as very likely that Toog-scum makes such a bold move that is extremely likely to backfire on him (and almost did seeing as he got run up for it) purely for the sake of ruining objectives for a single day phase (which, let's face it, wouldn't even matter if Toog was scum and got lynched for it because that is the same as town buying a day phase anyway). I'm reading the arguments Nero's putting forth about opening up the lynch pool and I think they're really meh. I understand Nero's issues here but I don't think it's something Toog-scum was aiming for. I think the indignation and general attitude he's shown in this game are far more likely to come from town than scum and at the very least I'm not interested in pursuing him any time soon. I will fucking murderise him if he does it again tomorrow, though.

Venmar being Venmar. Nothing he's written has come across as looking like it comes from scum-Venmar. I do believe the fact he didn't read his role PM properly (which is why I asked Desp to do what he did before the game started and remind people to read their PMs properly since we almost missed it, too) and I think this makes it a lot more likely that Venmar is town than scum (I also think this is a point in favour of Nero town since the way in which Nero admitted he didn't realise he had a neighbour PT also came across as town - I've been considering asking for a list of all players who didn't post at all in QTs pregame because I actually think it's possible all of them are town but I'm worried about putting too much stock in this when it's also possible scum just didn't post pregame /rant). I see posts that give me minor good vibes here and there from Venmar and I like his interactions with Titus.

Nero. My favouritest player of all. Apart from the thing with not realising he had a neighbour PT being a potential town tell, for the most part I've liked the way Nero has been approaching the game. The setup speculation is looking like it's coming from town, the way he's approaching certain reads I'm somewhat meh about but I'm attributing that to Nero being Nero and if I squint hard enough I can actually see where he's coming from on a lot of reads even if I disagree with almost all of them. e.g. I'm not sensing scum intent in the way he's pushing Toog, especially for the opening up the lynch pool stuff, but I do think it's really misguided. inb4 Nero says he thinks I'm scum for calling him town. mollie's been calling him obvtown for a while, I didn't really ask where the read came from though because I am mostly in agreement.

Ika I'm writing off as town because there's a really, really, really, really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally special kind of crazy in those posts and I feel if I dig too deep into it I'll never return to the land of the sane. I think the way ika is approaching Titus is most likely town, but apart from that I'm just treating ika as a town crazy cat lady that has that look in their eyes that scares the living shit out of you so you don't wanna go near her.

SnowStorm I don't really get the scum case on. bork's case on him seems to be primarily because of the read progression on Toog, but I don't think that's very strong given it's not unusual for people to talk about misgivings they have on someone despite a town read and his thoughts on Toog are almost, word for word, the exact same shit I said in my skype conversation with mollie. I actually like the way he's giving reads even if it is a somewhat minimalistic approach - it looks like town who's giving opinions but not overly concerned with coming across as super town from it. His reads have also been mostly in line with my own so that helps a bit. There are minor things here and there that I remember reading and thinking were more likely to come from town than scum but I cbf scouring his ISO trying to remember what those things were unless it's an issue (which I suppose it currently is given the wagon on him, so maybe I'll actually do this). I've read over Majiffy's points about SnowStorm and from what I can tell they're a load of generic shit (but then all of Majiffy's reads have been generic bullshit this game so what's new?) I'll probably come back to this in the near future since this wagon looks really fucking derpy from where I'm sitting.

Titus I am really just giving the benefit of the doubt here. Her read progressions here and there looks really opportunistic (the only non-opportunistic thing I remember her doing this game is calling Toog town when she could have potentially pushed him). Her read progression on ika, for example, is a little worrying because she goes from solid town, unquestionably town, etc to muddying the waters in regards to ika and retracting the town read. I haven't read most of the stuff that's happened today so I'm unsure why she's suddenly gone from calling us town to calling us scum but mollie reckons it's bullshit. There's stuff Titus was doing much earlier in the game that I think was more likely to come from town-Titus than scum-Titus but I dunno how much of this is me just giving Titus a free card because she always plays like scum. Mollie had an issue with her "wiki posturing" or something and trying to "discredit" her with lines about how women aren't into x-men but I think that is mollie over-reacting so I'm not thinking too deeply about that. Basically, if it were any other player doing what Titus is doing, I'd probably be lynching them on the fucking spot for it, but I'm giving a bit of leeway to Titus because Titus. *shrug* To some extent, I can see where ika is coming from with suspicion that Titus is faking moon logic (like the whole Nero is being survivlaistic thing, for example) but meh

There's a whole bunch of players in the middle that I don't really remember doing much of anything. I think I've read stuff Brian has written but none of it really left an impression on me and I honestly cannot recall any of his posts prior to the last page where he interacted with me but I think a large part of that is to do with the pace of this game more than Brian's 8===D alignment. Cloud9 is in the same boat here. I've read stuff here and there, but none of it has left much of an impression on me. Gun to head I would call Nati town from the posts I've read but I know Nati most likely isn't reading this game so I don't think the lack of content is going to change any time soon and I don't think the lack of content is alignment-indicative in this case (also the fact that people have reported him AtEing all over the neighbourhood QT is probably a good sign despite the fact some people seem to be calling it scummy). I don't remember anything clusk said. I don't remember anything Rubik said. I don't remember anyone else I may be forgetting.

As far as scum goes, MetalMastin I want to see a lot more from Mastin. MS is doing nothing and his reads look a hell of a lot more like scum-MS going with the flow than town-MS analysing the game. A couple interactions I've had with him remind me a lot of the xenogears interaction I had with him early where he was trying to give off the air of being town while not actually doing anything that's town (note to self: find this conversation for comparison). There was a long period of time where MS was doing nothing but talk about how he's going to catch scum while doing nothing to actually... catch scum... and while I could potentially see this as MS wanting to wait til mastin is around to discuss stuff, I think it's a lot more likely it was MS-scum not wanting to fuck up but still wanting to give the air he's town. The day vig stuff I am really meh on, because (a) choosing ika to fake a day vig on was way out of synch with who he was supposedly scum reading at the time (Titus and Nero) and (b) it looked like something he was trying to do so that people would think "omg he's faking a day vig must be town" more than something he was hoping to learn something from (and the lack of "OK this is what I learned from doing this..." afterwards reinforces my thoughts here). But because it's MS people are just writing him off as standard MS, oh ho ho he always does that - that playing to the scum win con, yeah, he always does that, good ol' MS. Fuck that. This looks like scum MS. Stop writing him off because he's MS. Pedit: the latest posts from MS are pretty much in line with him looking like he is going with the flow (like that was fuck-awful reasoning for a scum read), and now I'm actually interested in seeing how mastin approaches this game.

The town reads on Feu et Vol are like... what the fuck? What has Feu et Vol actually done that looks like town posting? I literally cannot recall a single fucking post they made in the first 60 pages that looked remotely town. Apart from that, it's been a mixture of mildly pushing Titus and coasting on little content. Literally. Don't see where the fucking town reads are coming from. There's nothing there. pedit: They wrote a wall of thoughts on the game in that was mostly about Titus being scum and expressing paranoia of notscience and not much else. Meh. To be fair, the super-saint thing is actually a good point re:Titus and when I read through it initially I was considering the possibility that Titus was being wary of a supersaint because I don't really understand what Titus's refusal to follow along was all about. Meh. Might look over it again at some point after catching up. This is the towniest post I've seen coming from Feu et Vol so far.

As for Majiffy, he's in the same boat as Feu et Vol as far as early content goes. I literally cannot remember his contributions to the game prior to this push he's doing SnowStorm and the reasoning for each of his reads has been so shitfuckingtastic that I don't actually see how it's possible he's town here (like, I am wanting to call him scum purely because if he's town... holy fucking shit...). He's been suggesting that Titus and Eek cannot be town vs town, which I think is setting up a false dichotomy for shit reasons. I've been probing him about it in the neighbourhood thread and the best he can come up with is very generic descriptions about how the dynamic of it and the way people were not involving themselves too much in it made it look like it couldn't be town vs town. I've talked about why I think that's a load of shit in the neighbourhood QT and so far his responses about it have been lacklustre. More to the point, if one of Titus and Eek were to be scum, I'd say it's Titus because I really, really don't understand how Eek could be considered scum from his play. I mentioned this in our neighbourhood QT and was met with the strong and powerful retort, "nuh-uh". I've spent today talking to him about his SnowStorm read because the scum reads on SnowStorm look equally bad to me and his case is about as superficial as it gets here - it's all scratching-the-surface shit and I don't feel like he's doing anything to actually analyse underlying motivations. Also the way he's approaching his read on Metal/Mastin (in that he apparently can't read either head very well but is waiting for mastin to post because...) I think could mean they're scum together. Also don't think the way he's developed a scum read on us looks either natural or genuine. Mollie seems to think that the fact Majiffy is fine with 1v1ing us is a sign that he's town because Majiffy wouldn't push us as scum knowing how emotional mollie gets and thinks Majiffy's read is coming from the fact that he doesn't understand why mollie thinks he might be scum or something. I don't think that's the case though, given the primary source of his scum read on our slot seems to be from Majiffy calling my posts scummy (but failing to ever justify why he thinks this) and I think this is partially because he would feel guilty about actually going after mollie and thinks I am an easy outlet in comparison (which would explain why it's been all about soft-attacking us until I made a point of it recently). It's also not at all surprising to me that Majiffy not only thinks SnowStorm and I are scum, but has also expressed willingness to vote Mac/Cheese when I joked about policy lynching Aronis. Who the fuck scum reads 3 people in a neighbourhood they know to be majority town unless they're not-so-subtly aiming to get rid of the people in the neighbourhood? There's a reason I either don't want to get our governor ability or get it and use it immediately - I do not want it falling into the hands of Majiffy after the rest of our neighbourhood is dead.

Since this post isn't long enough as is, I'm going to pad it with responses as I read through from where I'm up to. Fun times ahead, guys, stay tuned!

Posts like , and from SnowStorm are the type of posts I associate with town more than scum. They're essentially blunt "fuck off"s that come across as town looking to stop the derp rather than scum being cheeky.

In post 2029, Nero Cain wrote:I think you said some pretty questionable things earlier and I asked you about them but then all I got was muffin calling me stupid.

Nah, I called your reads shit. I still think most of the reads you gave at the time were shit (though I'm less certain Titus is town). But then you probably think mine are shit so *shrug*

What did you actually think was "questionable" about mollie's play?

In post 2044, Toogeloo wrote:-Rubik: The person I trust second in our Hood at the moment. It's a neighborhood thing though. He needs to post more in the main thread, but his discussions in the Hood have been some what settling.

Paraphrase plx

might be Nati-town.

point (1) in from Titus is pretty awful and none of that adequately explains the awkward interactions re: hammering eek

and are the first two posts I read today in regards to Majiffy explaining his scum read on SnowStorm and they are the sort of thing I'm referring to when I talk about how Majiffy is being about as generically vague as he can possibly be when talking about his scum read. There's a lot of buzz words and very little in the way of actual analysis. It's a cop-out load of bullshit, even apart from the fact that it's just an awful case anyway.

I also feel like , apart from the fact that it is rather weak, lacks the same conviction he showed in, say, GIF's Touhou game when his desired wagon wasn't taking off (/weak meta argument).

In post 2205, Majiffy wrote:I think we're onto something good with SnowStorm. The entirety of reactions to the wagon has been discredit and flaccid OMGUS.

tbh, when someone writes a pathetic case on me, my reaction is about the same as SnowStorm's. Though my reaction is probably worse because I really let someone know what I think and SnowStorm is being in comparison. PS: Your case is fucking awful and you should feel like a pile of shit for pushing it.

In post 2213, Cloud Nine wrote:But that's our gimmick! I feel betrayed, muffin-sama!

I did it to bring a smile to your face in the midst of this crapfest - it wasn't meant as a betrayal!

Keeping track of and 2239 because, apart from the fact they're stretching really hard to maintain a scum read on Venmar, I'm interested in how Titus goes from thinking this to thinking us/SnowStorm scum in the span of the next 10 pages while dropping the reads she's had for the first 90 pages. . . . If and 2263 are meant to be the catalyst for this shift, then mollie's right and it's a load of shit.

Skimming over the back and forth between Majiffy and SnowStorm now since a lot of Majiffy's points are either stretching really hard (like the point about the lynchbait comments) or just "no u r" shit. SnoWStorm's responses continue to look town.

Skimming through the bullshit taking place on p94/p95

Yeah, whatever, nothing interesting in recent pages except an attempt to attack SnowStorm for a snarky question and a whole lot of fucking derp.

Both heads of Rogue are fucking awful rofl.

And Metal Sonic is still scum who needs to die.

But I would like to bury Majiffy for being either awful or scum first. Pick which one you think he is and make it clear

This ended up being a lot shorter than I thought it would be because I got lazy. Fuck it.
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:23 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

feu's summarization of the titus/eek thing in particular comes from a town mindset.

I still think there is probably one scum in eek/titus just due to the really sticky (aka devoid of paranoia) attitude changes they had about each other.

p-edit: didn't read anything you wrote yet.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:25 am

I missed the part where Titus went from thinking SnowStorm was town as town can be to thinking we're scum chainsawing SnowStorm. I saw the vote change for shitty reasons but after that, nothing
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:28 am

Also I was thinking it's best to lynch from within the neighbourhoods that don't have the sensor/kill-stop abilities so that they can potentially achieve 1-2 objectives today, but I don't remember which neighbourhoods those were and who was / wasn't in them
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:30 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 2550, Speaker for the Dead wrote:bork is being bork. When I played against him in FakeGod's Touhou Upick2 I actually found it rather annoying that he was playing a sit-back-and-make-observations style of play mostly because the observations were, for the most part, accurate and it's really hard to do anything about someone who plays like that when you're scum and he's not giving you room. He's doing the same thing here and I've either agreed with the conclusions he came to or at least understood and followed the thought process where I wasn't in agreement. I really wasn't trying to be abrasive to him before he started responding to me like I was intentionally being a dick. I think what I said about the way he was treating the objectives was true and it is one major thing I fundamentally disagree with him about (even though he acknowledged it was a high risk high reward thing, I just don't see the logic in ignoring a town read on someone to pursue objectives). And I really wasn't directing the stop posting comment at him, it's just that he was the one who mentioned he wanted Nati to post and I know better than anyone that Nati most likely hasn't read shit this game because of the number of posts in this game in such a short period of time. But I've decided to stop even interacting with him because I know I can be overly hostile and mollie wants to work with him so she can talk to him instead. It's kind of funny that Notty thinks this has anything to do with anything outside of a clash of personalities, but hey, that is why Notty is best treated like he isn't even in the game.

I have a different view of our exchance but I will actually just apologize for going off the handle if it means we can actually have a working relationship this game
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:30 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 2553, Speaker for the Dead wrote:Also I was thinking it's best to lynch from within the neighbourhoods that don't have the sensor/kill-stop abilities so that they can potentially achieve 1-2 objectives today, but I don't remember which neighbourhoods those were and who was / wasn't in them

I'm the sensor hood w/ eek, titus, brian, feu
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:31 am

Also there's a reason I don't want to call Feu et Vol town but I want to see how they answer first.
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:32 am

Post by Ultimate Life Form »

holy shit muffina i was expecting a steaming pile of shit but wow that was waayyyyyyyyy past expectations
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:33 am

Kindly shut up and wait your town. I'll bury you in good time, MS

Unfortunately for you, mastin can't actually call me scum without scum claiming, so you're in a fucking predicament when mastin starts posting
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:34 am

i read the whole thing and the only things that are preventing me from putting the slot into conftown is the

1) extremely 100% stark contrast between my read on mollie and muffina thing

*pings ultimate scumread* then *pings ultimate townread*

and 2)

MOST CUNNING MANIPULATOR

I'VE ALWAYS GOT YOU IN MY EYE MUFFINA
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:35 am

In post 2534, Titus wrote:I don't really care if you bitch at me, what I care about is wagoning scum. Mollie's been trying to get a huge townblock to separate.

and how am I trying to do that exactly?

your play is so freaking awful it is a struggle to see how it can possibly come from town. I had you as town until you started burying the thread in a plethora of shitposts after saying you weren't going to be around much. you did a 180 snowstorm so fast it gave me whiplash,

you have over 400 posts in this game and
you are a player
I mean you aren't even a hydra. the last time I have seen burying at this level from fery in xeno1 who turned out to be scum *shocker*

you are a large reason why the game is so unreadable. you should some self awareness yesterday morning and I thought yaye muffina can finally catch up but nope there you go shit up the game again.

I am talking to borky and asking him about you cos he modded xeno so he will know why I find it a scumtell and I want his insight cos it might just be that you really are this bad at mafia while thinking you are god's fucking gift to the game. cos quite honestly don't think you are all that great so I am wondering what on earth happened that made you have such a high opinion of yourself.

what's gonna happen is that a bunch of people are going to replace out cos they can't keep up and no1 is gonna wanna read a 100+ d1. this concerns me cos it will harm my team. I have seen this happen a million times and makes sad and angry that I am going to have to watch it happen again. you however don't seem to care which is a pretty selfish approach if you are town.
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:36 am

you know whats funny

i legitimately cannot remember how i played in xenogears which you remember so well

maybe its a psychology thing, maybe i tried to shut out the fact that i got bullshitbanned in the middle of my #1 scumgame, or maybe because i was posting so much shit that i forget what i posted,

but its good to know that you remember. or at least you think you do. uhm.
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:37 am

mollie and muffina posting at approximately the same times is ass.

In post 2560, Speaker for the Dead wrote:you have over 400 posts in this game and you are a player I mean you aren't even a hydra.

this is legit and in fact titus has even more posts than I do in [REDACTED] i mean thats really unusually peculiar
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:41 am

I actively remember certain details of all the games I play (even the ones I wish I could forget). So yes, I remember the interaction we had early in Xenogears, and without checking exactly it was somewhere around p20 that the exchange I'm thinking of happened (maybe p23 or something).
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:44 am

In post 2537, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 2527, Speaker for the Dead wrote:I have been waiting for you. muffina and I are ironing out some reads still. he is working on a big long post but he is still 15 pages behind in reading everything more thoroughly.

Titus was hitting a lot of gut town notes early on even though I hate pretty much all her reads (like Venmar is one of my strongest townreads). I don't think the arrogance and over-the-top-ness really reads scum to me. I'd like to probably not lynch her today.

Mac and cheese has not done anything useful to the point where I actually forgot them in my reads list. Don't really care if they die but I wouldn't take it to the bank.

Feu read was town early and I guess is deteriorating due to lack of engagement. What's overtly scummy from him?

I'd probably take town Rogue to the bank at this point, yeah, but honestly it should be incredibly apparent lategame what alignment notscience is.

Talk to me about your Majiffy read.

rogue is a strong townread I just don't understand why they are ignoring all of my reachouts. I wish muffina wasn't mean to notty cos that is gonna make things difficult. when notty and I are both town we work together and I am missing that.

muffina has him as scum and I understand why since he hasn't done dick in our neighbourhood and muffina thinks snow is town but I am kind of leaning that his 1v1 looks a little townish. majiffy knows how emotional I am and how likely I am to blow up in games so I think scummajiffy would likely not do that when he knows that I am going through some personal shit right now.

muffina has feu covered but last night it felt very much like scumbeast from quicklynch game.
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:50 am

In post 2561, Ultimate Life Form wrote:maybe i tried to shut out the fact that i got bullshitbanned in the middle of my #1 scumgame

like now that you mention xenogears in such great detail again

i cannot help but feel extremely salty that i got force replaced in my dearest xenogerars because of some other mod being a nasty mod

and i got separated from dear varsoon

OUR SLOT SURVIVED TILL LYLO

and we had the fucking game me and varsoon were going to conquer as the best team ever

all our teammates were bussed and dead

we were globally townread

and without my support and posts varsoon himself as a lynchbait eventually had to fall to the lylo guy, was it antihero? i remember he had a different avatar. that robot thing. was it antihero? i dont remember clearly.

i know myself and varsoon were lynchbait. we hydra together to become unlynchable-ultimate bait. and we drew scum. unlynchable and unkillable.

then i got separated. a pretty big bummer. our niche of unlynchable bait got removed. and varsoon was left all on his own and his posts. i had to cheer him on and watch in horror as antihero drew a scumread and HAMMERED HIM.

like i know how to handle antihero right now. i dont know if i could play him back then but BE CERTAIN! WITHOUT MY INCONVENIENT REMOVAL I REALLY THINK WE HAD A VERY GOOD CHANCE TO WIN XENOGEARS AS SCUM. ALL ON OUR OWN.

now my best friend varsoon has taken a hiatus from the site. i miss him.

maybe this is why i had to erase xenogears from memory. nothing feels worse than cheated of a win that wasnt actually legally a cheated but still feel like i got cheated. and then people have to clean up my mess like bork and varsoon even when it was totally unnecessary for pulling me out of a game again.

OUR ONE-MAN SLOT SURVIVED TILL LYLO BECAUSE VARSOON CARRIED. IF I CARRIED HIM OUR SLOT WOULD BREEZE THROUGH LYLO AND WIN THE WHOLE TEAM THAT GAME VARSOON SPENT 20 HOURS DOING A PBPA READLISTS FOR TOWNCRED TO COAST US 150 PAGES SO THAT WE BOTH CAN RULE THE GAME I DONT

ok
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:52 am

In post 2563, Speaker for the Dead wrote:I actively remember certain details of all the games I play (even the ones I wish I could forget). So yes, I remember the interaction we had early in Xenogears, and without checking exactly it was somewhere around p20 that the exchange I'm thinking of happened (maybe p23 or something).

i have this skill too and that is how i could instantly draw the mollie scumquote from xenosaga.

but i for one have the capability to wipe my own memory. so yes you have the right to fear me as scum. but you yourself are skilled at that too so im not taking you lightly at all.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:58 am

and yet you missed me directly quoting something from her ISO in that game, for word!
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:04 am

youuuuuu
SNIP

so there you are IMPERSONATING MOLLIE AND COPYING HER SCUM ISOS
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:07 am

there were 5 possible inappropriate slurs that i thought of for that spoiler tag
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:10 am

ok your slot is definitely not getting to lylo
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:12 am

bert impersonating is one thing. angry pidgeon impersonating is also something else

mollie impersonating you and you impersonating mollie

im going to cut all meta of mollie on your slot and transference yourself onto it muffina
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:12 am

<<<<<<< look this is my face
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:20 am

In post 2568, Ultimate Life Form wrote:youuuuuu
SNIP

so there you are IMPERSONATING MOLLIE AND COPYING HER SCUM ISOS

al lot of my hydra partners do this. nacho, bert, desp, mac have all done this at different times. they like to troll me. muffina being the giant troll that he is impersonating me doesn't surprise me.

that is why most people just refer to my hydra as mollie unless my hydra partner makes a really strong presence. ask borky it drove him nuts that after we were dead everything from lush life was referred to as "mollie". I think its funny.

@ borky

muffina has a good point about majiffy. any insight into titus burying the game?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:23 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In a meeting. ill be a few.