SnowStorm (3) - borkjerfkin, Titus, Rogue
Feu et Vol (2) - My Milked Eek, Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Majiffy (2) - SnowStorm, Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead (2) - Majiffy, Ultimate Life Form
Cloud Nine (1) - Toogeloo
RubikAshtray (1) - Clusk92
Clusk92 (1) - Macaronis and Cheese

Not Voting (3) - RubikAshtray, PeregrineV, Brian Skies

borkjerfkin, My Milked Eek, RubikAshtray, Cloud Nine, Titus, Majiffy, Ultimate Life Form, Nero Cain, Speaker for the Dead, Toogeloo, SnowStorm, Feu et Vol, Macaronis and Cheese, and Clusk92 have received votes today.

The deadline for Day 1 is Monday, July 28th, at 6:00 PM EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2014-07-28 20:00:00).
Last edited by Desperado on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
;)
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Ultimate Life Form »

In post 2573, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 2568, Ultimate Life Form wrote:youuuuuu
SNIP

so there you are IMPERSONATING MOLLIE AND COPYING HER SCUM ISOS

al lot of my hydra partners do this. nacho, bert, desp, mac have all done this at different times. they like to troll me. muffina being the giant troll that he is impersonating me doesn't surprise me.

that is why most people just refer to my hydra as mollie unless my hydra partner makes a really strong presence. ask borky it drove him nuts that after we were dead everything from lush life was referred to as "mollie". I think its funny.

@ borky

muffina has a good point about majiffy. any insight into titus burying the game?

i am going to refer to you as MUFFINA

if you want me to know that its mollie then you'd better INTENTIONALLY HYDRASLIP WITH YOUR MAIN SO I KNOW IT'S YOU

otherwise i will respond to everything as if muffina said it.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

btw i dunno if it was mentioned by someone else in our neighbourhood but our governor isn't strictly preventing a lynch, it's redirecting a lynch, which i think is a lot more negative utility and i do not want us having the ability readily available later so if we do complete the objectives, i want whoever is alive in our neighbourhood to be forced to use the governor immediately

it's just too powerful an ability if there's scum in our neighbourhood and they have it near endgame since there doesn't seem to be any sort of xylo restriction
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Majiffy »

I was going to move back to SnowStorm. Then Muffin made that giant shitwall of lies. My vote stays until they're dead. Period.

In post 2542, Rogue wrote:
In post 2511, Brian Skies wrote:Rogue and Majiffy need to knock their shit off. Stop posting pages of crap no one wants to read. If it's not directly related to finding scum, don't post it. Your wagon isn't taking off because no one cares for it.

Majiffy I still want to talk about the pizza toppings

Changes with my mood but I'm always a big fan of 3 cheese and hot banana peppers.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:57 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 2576, Ultimate Life Form wrote:any insight into titus burying the game?

I saw your earlier thing about ffery (really it was bulder iirc) doing this on D1 in xenoblade but ultimately I think this comes down to playstyle: Titus generally leads post counts in every game I've seen from her.

Titus isn't a bad utility lynch, I just am not terribly confident which way she's gonna flip. /venmarcat

She may very well flip town, but I can't follow pretty much any of her reasons for anything, has interactions with just about every slot, and has a billion or so posts, so if she flips before D3 I am not going to be broken up about it.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:59 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 2578, Majiffy wrote:I was going to move back to SnowStorm. Then Muffin made that giant shitwall of lies. My vote stays until they're dead. Period.

What was lies
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:02 am

I can directly paraphrase the entire neighbourhood QT if necessary. Not tonight though because barely awake. mollie can do it if she wants. or Majiffy can if he wants. I'll do it when I wake up if no one else has
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:04 am

(though presumably if there were actually lies in there, anyone else in the neighbourhood could point them out, so I don't really see what I'd stand to gain from lying)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

I will respond to the wall later as I am about 2 hours from a computer.There are quite a few misstatementsm

Setting aside the bulk of it, I did skim it. My name appears a lot but the only real comclusion they draw is that I play like scum. That gives them the freedom to vote or unvote at will.

I am frustrated because we have Feu, Snowstorm and Speaker at two votes. If we combine we can get a wagon going.

The statements muffina makes are a real obvious bus towards Feu.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

Bork what is unclear? Venmar's acts only benefit scum. Marquis matches his scum meta to a T. Snowstorm is a parrot. Speaker is a chsinsaw and was stretching on an Aronis scumread.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

Oh one misstatement is implied that I scumread ika. Nope. That's a play to ika.

I have had other townreads I straight up retracted (Aronis) but muffina gets pissed about me bumping ija to prob towm. Nope. It's basically her getting pissed bc I bumped the wrong person down (Snowstorm) and Mollie's pissed Aronis went back to being a townread. Yhey know ika gets pissed about me townreading them do they are fueling the fire.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2550, Speaker for the Dead wrote:He's been suggesting that Titus and Eek cannot be town vs town, which I think is setting up a false dichotomy for shit reasons. I've been probing him about it in the neighbourhood thread and the best he can come up with is very generic descriptions about how the dynamic of it and the way people were not involving themselves too much in it made it look like it couldn't be town vs town.

Annoying and mostly ignored. This was a major game event that a majority of active players hinged strong reads to.

In post 2550, Speaker for the Dead wrote: I've talked about why I think that's a load of shit in the neighbourhood QT and so far his responses about it have been lacklustre.

His "talking about it" boils down to "I don't think writing it off as not tvt is smart. i don't think either player is scum"
:roll:

In post 2550, Speaker for the Dead wrote: I've spent today talking to him about his SnowStorm read because the scum reads on SnowStorm look equally bad to me and his case is about as superficial as it gets here - it's all scratching-the-surface shit and I don't feel like he's doing anything to actually analyse underlying motivations.

My argument with Snowstorm at the bottom of page 87 for the next 5 pages has everything to do with underlying motivations and not superficial bullshit - but this is also the same argument I asked mollie to read
twice
and she ran away
twice
and I got snothead Muffin instead just calling it shit without actually pointing anything specific out.

In post 2550, Speaker for the Dead wrote:Also the way he's approaching his read on Metal/Mastin (in that he apparently can't read either head very well but is waiting for mastin to post because...)

...I certainly dont think I can read metal so my best bet is to wait for mastin to show up and work it out between me bork ns and ven

Which, you know, failed to get mentioned. Because...

In post 2550, Speaker for the Dead wrote:Also don't think the way he's developed a scum read on us looks either natural or genuine.

>Keeps claiming transparency
>Keeps doing the exact opposite of being transparent

In post 2550, Speaker for the Dead wrote:Mollie seems to think that the fact Majiffy is fine with 1v1ing us is a sign that he's town because Majiffy wouldn't push us as scum knowing how emotional mollie gets and thinks Majiffy's read is coming from the fact that he doesn't understand why mollie thinks he might be scum or something.

I can't understand why Mollie thinks I'm scum if all she does is run away every time I ask her to interact with me.

In post 2550, Speaker for the Dead wrote:I don't think that's the case though, given the primary source of his scum read on our slot seems to be from Majiffy calling my posts scummy (but failing to ever justify why he thinks this)

Out of respect for the 2510 bit I am not pushing the full reason why I think you're scum and you should very well be able to acknowledge that.

In post 2550, Speaker for the Dead wrote:and I think this is partially because he would feel guilty about actually going after mollie and thinks I am an easy outlet in comparison

:roll: Ask Mollie if she thinks I'd feel guilty about going after her.

In post 2550, Speaker for the Dead wrote:It's also not at all surprising to me that Majiffy not only thinks SnowStorm and I are scum, but has also expressed willingness to vote Mac/Cheese when I joked about policy lynching Aronis. Who the fuck scum reads 3 people in a neighbourhood they know to be majority town unless they're not-so-subtly aiming to get rid of the people in the neighbourhood?

A scumread is a scumread and I don't care what neighborhood it's in. If two people from a hood flip scum, I will be more than happy to call the rest confirmed town, no matter who it is.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:16 am

titus wrote:Oh one misstatement is implied that I scumread ika. Nope. That's a play to ika.

then what was ?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:18 am

i was talking about a single read progression but there were several others i could have also talked about (see: snowstorm read progression, my slot read progression, etc)

i chose ika to illustrate the point because ika has been attacking you all game. if you want to call it a play to ika, then sure, whatever floats your boat
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:19 am

yeah i will just break down the entire neighbourhood QT and go into more detail about majiffy vs snowstorm and majiffy in general after sleep so that all the facts are actually on the table
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Rogue »

My neighborhood's had less action recently than Sven has
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2589, Speaker for the Dead wrote:yeah i will just break down the entire neighbourhood QT and go into more detail about majiffy vs snowstorm and majiffy in general after sleep so that all the facts are actually on the table

Ok. Then after that we can talk about your transparency issues and why you seem to prefer town in the dark.

||
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:30 am

actually one last thing before i sleep

ika's spoiler wall in has a lot of quotes from titus re: ika that illustrate the point well - it wasn't moving ika to "prob town" at all

majiffy wrote:Ok. Then after that we can talk about your transparency issues and why you seem to prefer town in the dark.

also you are fine bringing up whatever you want to, i just realised it should have no effect on how feu answers 2510
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:31 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Ugh.

I probably don't have any more time for this game until tonight.

Jiffy I've seen so many posts this game that register as town mollie and I don't endorse your push.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Rogue »

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 am

also, wait for majiffy's big gotcha, bork

it's funny because when you think about it, i.e. the fact i even said anything, you'll realise just how hilarious majiffy's biggest reason for thinking we're scum is
Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:36 am

Post by Macaronis and Cheese »

I freaking love your wall, Muffin. A lot of them were pretty in-line with our reads, though you managed to sway me on a couple-few.

-Cheese
"Prof Friday...is like the opposite of Aronis."
- Magua
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2593, borkjerfkin wrote:Jiffy I've seen so many posts this game that register as town mollie and I don't endorse your push.

Muffin in regards to his excessive posting as Mollie:
Muffin: "I am just fucking with Mala because its fun and I want to see how far I can get away with it"
Maj: "Do you have any idea how annoying you are?"
Muffin: "Does that mean we make a good team?"
Maj: "If annoying everyone is your plan then sure"
Muffin: "That was part of my plan yes I thought that was obvious"

They are literally making themselves harder to read on purpose. 'for the lulz'.

AND THEN PROCEED TO TALK ABOUT HOW TRANSPARENT THEY ARE.
In post 2476, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 2470, Rogue wrote:itt Idgaf what you say about my reads Chief scumfuck!

yeah i'm not actually interested in talking to someone who is so fucking awful at mafia that you can't read mollie, who is one of the most transparently obvious players on this site

This does not scan and you cannot willfully sit there and say this is town play.

||
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:58 am

Post by Rogue »

I just got my license, I'm off to go get stuff for my car.

L8r sk8rs
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

Ah the days of youthful freedom

||

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”