Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2642, borkjerfkin wrote:This might be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me.

Yeah, policy lynch obvtown for having a backbone and calling out the obvious scum who do nothing more than vote fucking park on my wagon and say Titus is scum and fuck objectives and slip and and and and

Of course you have a problem with ME!!! Really, well good luck ever lynching scum

It's going to be a round robin of vote parking. I've handed you the scum team.

Of course, the last time I was this obvtown with confscum, I was actually a day cop. Yet, we still fucked that up

So yeah, I'm a little pissed that I catch the scum and get ignored.

I only get wagoned day 1 as town. When's the last time I got wagoned day 1 as scum, never.

I also only get wagoned when I'm right precisely because how loud I am.

So go ahead and feel fucking sorry for yourself because you can't actually see the scum when I've fucking told you and explained it to where it is clear as crystal. Go ahead.

Throw the fucking game. I will care but I just can't stomach this obvious shit anymore.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2647, borkjerfkin wrote:I don't fucking like this at all. That's a horrible case and you should fucking see that Jiffy.

The case in general, yes.

The specific quote... Not so much.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:38 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

The specific quote means fucking nothing. Mollie and muffin have been fucking around with signing posts wrong for half the fucking game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

jesus fucking Christ titus, your reasons for suspecting everyone is pure shit and you are being really stubroon and not helping town and I think you are nothing but a huge ass distraction. So I want to utility lynch.

If you flip town then scum are prob in like SKOT, Mac, Toog, ULF and C9.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2645, Majiffy wrote:Was that so damn hard Titus?

That's what I said. I feel so frustrated this game because I swear it's like people don't speak English... :S

I shouldn't have to guess at what words people understand.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:39 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

The amount of handwaving in 2641 is just horrendous.
Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Feu et Vol »

In post 2648, Marquis wrote:god

fucking

damn

i am |thisclose| to just replacing out because every single thing is bullshit

the fact that people actually seem to believe titus now and are voting me instead of just lynching her

jesus fuck majiffy

please tell me this is about taylor swift because if this is you listening to titus you have got to be fucking scum. no way in hell you are this stupid.

i was originally just going to ignore this instead of working myself up like this but then majiffy fucking voted and apparently you guys actually need someone to tell you how stupid this is

let me start with a few simple pictures

Quand il crache son souffle brûlant, la flamme au bout de sa queue s'embrase.
Une hydre de «beastcharizard» et «Marquis».

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2651, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2647, borkjerfkin wrote:I don't fucking like this at all. That's a horrible case and you should fucking see that Jiffy.

The case in general, yes.

The specific quote... Not so much.

Explain it because I don't have English skills evidently.

I have company in 4 hours and a tornado house.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:40 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

yes majiffy explain it
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:55 am

Post by SnowStorm »

GROOTIFY: TITUS
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

Bork feu acknowledges the hydras trolling at 2 am. 8 hrs later they make a comment that refers to them having had an issue with it earlier. Why wait?

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

stop being stupid jiffy, Titus is the way to go today.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Majiffy »

Im not voting titus pretty much ever. Theres like 6 people I want to lynch before id even consider it.

||
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:04 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 2660, Majiffy wrote:Bork feu acknowledges the hydras trolling at 2 am. 8 hrs later they make a comment that refers to them having had an issue with it earlier. Why wait?

Who the fuck cares why? Maybe they had something else to do/it wasn't in the forefront of their mind/LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE and they thought about it in the fucking shower later for all I know.

People should not be held to putting everything on paper as soon as it strikes them. Like what possible scum motivation are you attributing to this which culminates in a post ASKING ME WHAT I THINK AND LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Majiffy »

The fuck you on about.

||
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:10 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

What are you not understanding about my post? Like I said, the post Titus is referencing is specifically a question/engagement addressed to me about my read.

And it's basically frustration that they can't figure out what is coming from mollie/muffin and asking me how I'm so sure both of who is who (usually pretty easy when it's mollie, I mistook a muffin post for mollie I think once though) and that they're town because if they were town why do the trolling thing at all.

I see no problem with this stance, but considering muffin pulled this exact same schtick in Tales of You it's not even contributing to an inkling of a scumread on them from me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus is really hurting town (if she's town) I don't think keeping her around has any town benefit. + you agreed with me earlier on getting her out of the game was tech so I really don't see why you are so against a d1 utility lynch. You want to lynch scum? I don't think a fue or a snow has much chance of flipping scum. Like I said earlier, I'd be somewhat ok with letting Titus live one night if we ql her tomorrow but if we did that I'd want a utility lynch on toog, a lynch on UFL or lynches on non entitys/possible scum on SKOT, Mac or c9.

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2666, Nero Cain wrote:Titus is really hurting town (if she's town) I don't think keeping her around has any town benefit. + you agreed with me earlier on getting her out of the game was tech so I really don't see why you are so against a d1 utility lynch. You want to lynch scum? I don't think a fue or a snow has much chance of flipping scum. Like I said earlier, I'd be somewhat ok with letting Titus live one night if we ql her tomorrow but if we did that I'd want a utility lynch on toog, a lynch on UFL or lynches on non entitys/possible scum on SKOT, Mac or c9.

And like I said I'd rather a vig hit Titus than waste a lynch on her.
I don't think Titus has much of a chance flipping scum. I think Fue and Snow do.

||
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:17 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

I am not voting Feu.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2665, borkjerfkin wrote:And it's basically frustration that they can't figure out what is coming from mollie/muffin and asking me how I'm so sure both of who is who (usually pretty easy when it's mollie, I mistook a muffin post for mollie I think once though) and that they're town because if they were town why do the trolling thing at all.

Muffin is trolling because he can get away with it. Mollie is avoiding doing anything protown. Like avoiding answering anything regarding my Snow argument
twice.

And continuing to do so.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2668, borkjerfkin wrote:I am not voting Feu.

asdfgh

||
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:20 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 2669, Majiffy wrote:Mollie is avoiding doing anything protown.

I don't agree with this at all.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Majiffy »

Well that's your misinformed opinion.

||
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2667, Majiffy wrote:And like I said I'd rather a vig hit Titus than waste a lynch on her.

and what if there's no vig and or sk that wants to look like a vig? I'm not a real big fan of that plan. Yea, I don't have a lot of confidence that she'll flip scum but I think there's a chance but still, I think getting rid of her is better rather than later.

Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Feu et Vol »

before i begin i just want to say this feels a lot like the really bullshit last cases/testimony that ace attorney suspects give right before they're convicted/arrested that are really blatantly stupid but you have to deal with them anyway in order to actually get the game to progress forward

if you understand that reference you will probably agree that it is probably the best analogy fitting this sitution

In post 2641, Titus wrote:
the impersonation thing is bothering me more today than it did earlier too. the more and more i think about it the more i come to believe all it's doing is making it hard as fuck to track the reads of each head

This was at 10 AM today. This implies a lot of thought on the hydras. However, most people up until 2 AM sleep until 10 AM...so when would this thought occur?

Prior to noticing the slip.

It also implies a gradual buildup "more and more" how does frustration build while asleep?

this post will humor titus to a limited extent.

titus makes the assumption that i, like her, live in the united states.

she also makes the assumption that i, like her, live on the west coast of the us.

sadly, both of her guesses here are true; at any other time of year i would be at uni 3 time zones away. she got lucky, so her case actually doesn't crumble with this point! hooray!!

but now let's go to one of her untrue assumptions.

she assumes that it was only at 2 am today that i first noticed muffin impersonating mollie.

to be frank, i don't think i deserve having to scour post after post and page after page trying to find the exact spot where i first saw it, just because titus is desperate not to be lynched or something and demands it.

ftr though bork and i both noticed this happen earlier on, not only early yesterday when muffin hydraslipped with a ~mollie signature but also when muffin was talking to metal sonic saying at least once a few days ago he was fucking quoting mollie's old, old posts word. for. word. in discussion with metal in order to pretend to be mollie.

being nice and simple: the idea that it was only at 2 am today that i noticed the impersonation is wrong. you are probably right that it was the first time i actually wrote it down, unless i've managed to forget too, but the idea that at 2 am thursday i decided to look through those mid-wednesday posts for the first time and it was then that i first knew about the impersonation is incorrect. it was the post before mine at 2 am that pushed me over the brink to finally call them out on that shit because at the time i thought muffin was impersonating mollie again because mollie was asleep and muffin wasn't and the repeated use of "cos" even though that is what mollie uses it felt suspicious seeing it used that much (shortly after that i learned mollie was not asleep and kind of facepalmed at myself for jumping to conclusions but then i thought about it more and i have been back and forth on determining who wrote that post and even right now i still can't tell who it was and it's still really annoying.)

but again, we are humoring titus, no? i hope you are humoring her with me majiffy because if that vote is for reals you might have to die too

so even if i had noticed the impersonation at 2 am today or not, either way i had time to think about it between then and 10 am:

i have checked what i am about to post over and over again and i am not in violation of any rules

hello there everyone

that is me

please click the name "Marquis"

now you are on my profile page! yay!

do you see that on my profile page?

click that link right there, the one that says "search user's posts"

and after maybe an easy 10 to 20 seconds if you're good of looking at timestamps you will see just how fucked up my sleep schedule is and how even if i had just noticed it at 2 am i would have had plenty of time to think about it even if i didn't exactly feel like posting almost all night to confirm "yes i am awake!!" was my number one fucking priority

and then even if you don't believe me for some reason and still think i noticed it 2 am, it doesn't exactly take 8 long hours for my mind to get maximum paranoia about something or try to think out the implications of impersonating your hydra partner. reality: i got <4 hours of sleep as far as i remember. to humor titus again let's say i got 7/7.5 hours. "you're scum because you couldn't possibly have had time to think about the impersonation in a span of a whole/half hour!!" no.

p.s. an alternative option would have involved me disclosing one or more of my alts, but that would go further into "ongoing games territory"

p.p.s. beast brought up a good point in that if we were scum we could have just clarified things with them in a scum qt instead of making a big deal out of it here when we didn't get it

p.p.p.s. titus your case is so whack that i don't even remember what specifically i have to refute this time ok that's a hint: please give up

-marquis

Quand il crache son souffle brûlant, la flamme au bout de sa queue s'embrase.
Une hydre de «beastcharizard» et «Marquis».

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”