Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

the fact that titus and majiffy are both jumping on it as a slip is kind of hilarious to me given the context of things. i'll get around to paraphrasing the neighbourhood QT in a bit
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2696, Speaker for the Dead wrote:your snow argument is shit and you know I ignore retarded argument.

and the 3rf post that you posted was from me not muffina.

you thinking that we are scum cos muffina was trolling when you are giant troll yourself plus I am pretty sure you have seen nacho do it and mac is you basically scumclaiming cos while you sometimes can be pretty derpy as with who you think is scum you are not this actually retarded.

1) Great. You're still ignoring a vital piece of the gamestate. In favor of...?
2) No shit. I was pointing out some posts in which you had admitted there was imitation going on.
3) It isn't the trolling, it's the attack on transparency. You guys are deliberately making yourself opaque and thus harder to read. I WONDER WHY.

In post 2698, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 2672, Majiffy wrote:Well that's your misinformed opinion.

nope. I am pretty that I have been trying to nix the shitposting, form a town bloc that actually has town on it, stop retarded from happening and hunting scum. like why the fuck are you staying from metal? normally you would be crawling all over him for the shit he has doen but you are completely staying away from him and I find that weird.

Meanwhile, your hydra partner.

I'm staying away from Metal because all reads are always scum and that's not a good way to approach things.
That said, Mastin's lack of showing up whatsoever now 2 days after VLA is an issue.

In post 2700, Speaker for the Dead wrote:the fact that titus and majiffy are both jumping on it as a slip is kind of hilarious to me given the context of things. i'll get around to paraphrasing the neighbourhood QT in a bit

You know Mollie shows up, makes me feel better about your slot, and then you show up. And... do exactly the opposite.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Muffin go away for an hour so I can talk to Mollie please.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:04 pm

In post 2697, Titus wrote:Yup totally post random spam...

Ignore the fact that putting me and Feu in a scum team is utterly ridiculous.

since I am correctly refuting majiffy's postion that 1 of the posts he is putting forth is muffina when it was actually me then mebbe you are confused about what constitutes as spam posting cos I am pretty your music discussion yesterday is much less content worthy than anything I have posted this far in the game.

the irony of you saying anybody else is spamposting is fucking hilarious. but here is the thing. most people think you are boderline retarded and terrible at mafia while I happen to know that you have a brain between your ears and you know exactly what you are doing to this game and I think you are doing it on purpose.

you and feu could be distancing you know THAT THING THAT SCUM DO
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Rogue »

I saw at least two walls from mollie and one from muffin.

I think they are town, but I'm still not interested in working with muffin after his shoutout at ns.

ns can work with mollie if he likes, but i won't atm. (might change)

~Rogue
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2703, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 2697, Titus wrote:Yup totally post random spam...

Ignore the fact that putting me and Feu in a scum team is utterly ridiculous.

since I am correctly refuting majiffy's postion that 1 of the posts he is putting forth is muffina when it was actually me then mebbe you are confused about what constitutes as spam posting cos I am pretty your music discussion yesterday is much less content worthy than anything I have posted this far in the game.

Except... your refutation is 100% irrelevant to what my point was.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Majiffy »

VOTE: SnowStorm

Fucking women.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I'm going gay. Wheres AP, I need comforting.

||
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:19 pm

In post 2701, Majiffy wrote:

it isn't vital. it was a wagon built to attempt to drag the lynch away from titus for shitty reasons.

2) No shit. I was pointing out some posts in which you had admitted there was imitation going on.

imitation for trollish purposes by muffina, not the nefarious ohmygodwearetryingtoconfusepeoplecoswearesoscaredtheywillfigureusout sad little reasons that you are trying to peddle.

like your push is so increibly bad that i think on some you just gave up at some point. cos you know that whole argument doesn't have a leg to stand on
when you have seen nacho do the exact same thing

3) It isn't the trolling, it's the attack on transparency. You guys are deliberately making yourself opaque and thus harder to read. I WONDER WHY.

you aren't this dumb. what muffina is saying is that when I am town there is a transparency there that isn't in my scumgames cos of how I holistically navigate games. you are attempting to conflate the motivations of the 2 and spin them into some dumb narrative that you think people will actually buy.

I'm staying away from Metal because all reads are always scum and that's not a good way to approach things.
That said, Mastin's lack of showing up whatsoever now 2 days after VLA is an issue.

oh you just now noticed? why did you not mention it before?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

I am voting the biggest wagon of my scumreads. Peace out.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2708, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 2701, Majiffy wrote:

it isn't vital. it was a wagon built to attempt to drag the lynch away from titus for shitty reasons.

This necessitates a Titus-Majiffy scumteam. Try again

imitation for trollish purposes by muffina, not the nefarious ohmygodwearetryingtoconfusepeoplecoswearesoscaredtheywillfigureusout sad little reasons that you are trying to peddle.

That isn't the way Muffin made it seem in the PT.

like your push is so increibly bad that i think on some you just gave up at some point. cos you know that whole argument doesn't have a leg to stand on
when you have seen nacho do the exact same thing

When the fuck has Nacho intentionally made your hydra posting obscure.

you aren't this dumb. what muffina is saying is that when I am town there is a transparency there that isn't in my scumgames cos of how I holistically navigate games. you are attempting to conflate the motivations of the 2 and spin them into some dumb narrative that you think people will actually buy.

I understand what Muffina is trying to put across. But there still is no town motivation to obscure which head is which IF YOU'RE TOWN AND TRANSPARENTLY TOWN.

Dig?

oh you just now noticed? why did you not mention it before?

I was giving Mastin time to come back from VLA. What the everliving fuckshit.

||
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:29 pm

you keep saying there's no town motivation when bork has flat-out told you i've done it as town before and i just laid out all of the times i'd actually impersonated mollie so you can see all the super awful deeds i've committed

further, apart from the ones that were really super duper obvious or irrelevant because they weren't in any way serious even if it wasn't obvious, i made two posts that i admitted to - if i was trying to obscure things, how does this factor into it?

but i'll get to this when i get around to paraphrasing the neighbour QT soon~ish
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

In post 2549, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 2537, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 2527, Speaker for the Dead wrote:I have been waiting for you. muffina and I are ironing out some reads still. he is working on a big long post but he is still 15 pages behind in reading everything more thoroughly.

Titus was hitting a lot of gut town notes early on even though I hate pretty much all her reads (like Venmar is one of my strongest townreads). I don't think the arrogance and over-the-top-ness really reads scum to me. I'd like to probably not lynch her today.

Mac and cheese has not done anything useful to the point where I actually forgot them in my reads list. Don't really care if they die but I wouldn't take it to the bank.

Feu read was town early and I guess is deteriorating due to lack of engagement. What's overtly scummy from him?

I'd probably take town Rogue to the bank at this point, yeah, but honestly it should be incredibly apparent lategame what alignment notscience is.

Talk to me about your Majiffy read.

I just read feu's wall post and I think they're town again; they're hitting a lot of things I'm having the same thoughts about.
unvote
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2711, Speaker for the Dead wrote:you keep saying there's no town motivation when bork has flat-out told you i've done it as town before and i just laid out all of the times i'd actually impersonated mollie so you can see all the super awful deeds i've committed

You can kill a man in cold blood for no reason, and still continue to do it.
Just because you do shit that doesn't have town motivation as town doesn't mean you can't do it again. And indeed, having a pass like that makes it nice to lean back on when people push on you for intentionally making your slot hard/impossible to read.

Still waiting on you to back off so I can talk to your hydra partner. Because frankly, it's a life or death decision for you and I suggest you take the proper path.

||
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:35 pm

In post 2653, Nero Cain wrote:jesus fucking Christ titus, your reasons for suspecting everyone is pure shit and you are being really stubroon and not helping town and I think you are nothing but a huge ass distraction. So I want to utility lynch.

If you flip town then scum are prob in like SKOT, Mac, Toog, ULF and C9.

oh good lord...this is just horrid line of thinking...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:35 pm

In post 2666, Nero Cain wrote:Titus is really hurting town (if she's town) I don't think keeping her around has any town benefit. + you agreed with me earlier on getting her out of the game was tech so I really don't see why you are so against a d1 utility lynch. You want to lynch scum? I don't think a fue or a snow has much chance of flipping scum. Like I said earlier, I'd be somewhat ok with letting Titus live one night if we ql her tomorrow but if we did that I'd want a utility lynch on toog, a lynch on UFL or lynches on non entitys/possible scum on SKOT, Mac or c9.

clearly you have a vendetta that has nothing to do with Titus being town titus here...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:39 pm

vote snowstorm
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I may be getting lost.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Hi Skot I have absolutely no read on you in 2700 posts.

What the fuck does that mean and where the fuck have you been?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Why are you rashly hopping on SnowStorm? What posts do you think are indicative of scum? What do you think of the counterwagons? Why aren't you following up on your posts regarding Nero and instead placing a naked vote on a large wagon?

All these and more whenever.

||
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:44 pm

In post 2718, Majiffy wrote:Hi Skot I have absolutely no read on you in 2700 posts.

What the fuck does that mean and where the fuck have you been?

been working, attending to my dog with injuries and other stuff. I am catching up in evenings for the most part. And right now simply frustrated with Nero's nonsense and the wagon focus on Titus. I haven't been able to really generate reactions myself other then the reactions to my not being able to generate reactions... so there is that... and Nero is clearly generating reactions and don't think I saw that in my limited experience but see he does identify with Internet stranger (who did annoy me back in the day as well).
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I don't disagree with you that Nero is being a dipshit and Titus' wagon sucks.

Do you have reads on any other players? Please post a list and some BRIEF! reasons why.

I hate walls.

||
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Titus »

I literally cannot follow #2720, nor do I see the relevance of Internet Stranger (but maybe that's cause I dunno who they are).

VOTE: Snowstorm

Cuz biggest scum wagon yo.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Majiffy »

AND WHERE THE FUCK DID MOLLIE GO AGAIN

EVERY FUCKING TIME

||
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2715, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 2666, Nero Cain wrote:Titus is really hurting town (if she's town) I don't think keeping her around has any town benefit. + you agreed with me earlier on getting her out of the game was tech so I really don't see why you are so against a d1 utility lynch. You want to lynch scum? I don't think a fue or a snow has much chance of flipping scum. Like I said earlier, I'd be somewhat ok with letting Titus live one night if we ql her tomorrow but if we did that I'd want a utility lynch on toog, a lynch on UFL or lynches on non entitys/possible scum on SKOT, Mac or c9.

clearly you have a vendetta that has nothing to do with Titus being town titus here...

yes clearly. Titus is scummy, beyond being scummy her reads are shit and she's a big ass distraction. She offers no town benefit by being kept alive. But defend her more scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”