Mini Theme 1588 - FTL: Faster Than Light - Game Over!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

lol I'm serious though. Vote for this guy with me.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:41 am

Post by Espressojet »

Sure, I'll get right on that

(lelelelelel #420blazeitswag)
<---- THIS IMPLIES THAT I AM TELLING A JOKE
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Espressojet »

In post 850, Albert B. Rampage wrote:lol I'm serious though. Vote for this guy with me.

Tell me why, man.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:43 am

I want to move the game in this direction and see what happens.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Espressojet »

In post 853, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I want to move the game in this direction and see what happens.

I don't care about what
you
want here.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:53 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Sheesh I have people staying over for a few days and am basically V/LA and there are many new pages. So no detail posting just quick reactions

obviously mod has given fakeclaims that's common sense. Beli point suspecting Juls for knowing it "so quickly" is pretty silly. I dunno about you kids but when I saw I had a character name I was 100% sure scum had fakeclaims because otherwise we could try to nail people on them.

recks point on the hydras isn't a really good one, it's a pretty sensible thing to ask if there's something big to know ASAP and I don't think it's pandering at all - does feel a bit weird that just that can make you throw away your read on the slot from TSO and start hatin' on the hydrae, feels a bit like jumping on them because they're bad?

ABR's thing trying to get clarifications on Esspreso and then jumping back when he didn't get them like single-handedly kills my zeal for voting Esspreso. Why on EARTH would you say "wouldn't mind Esspreso getting nk'd?" And this post was just ugly as sin:

In post 743, Albert B. Rampage wrote:So let me get this straight. The guy who we think is scum claims bulletproof, and we decide to let him live? Serious?

Literally less than a hour before this post
you unvoted him but tried to get the details of his BP out of him, and when he didn't, suddenly it's this? No way those thoughts are happening in the same town brain.

Unvote, Vote: Albert B. Rampage

skimmed through the rest but my gosh it's a lot of noise, Albert jumping on Pasch is the funniest thing though. Cries holy hell over Jargonaut and that he's going for scum and not just people suspecting him but then she unvotes you and suddenly oh gosh, it's gotta be Pasch who is the scum, what a coincidence all of my Jargonaut suspicion is gone when she is not voting me, wow. Albert, why is Pasch scum beyond "I believe I am confirmed town and Pasch is scum for not having the analytical depth to recognize that"? Especially when your point is "When the Espresso wagon looked inevitable I jumped over to a different wagon very prominently almost as though I was distancing myself from the flip, but obviously if I was scum I would hammered Espresso-town like an hour after I said 'Isn't Jargo's vote on Esspreso suspicious?', but I didn't do that so I'm town.", because guess what that is not a good point at all.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:56 am

I skimmed your paragraph, but basically I was baiting him to full claim. The fact that he didn't makes him seem a little bit more town to me.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Juls »

VOTE: Abr
-------------------------------------
Juls
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:59 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

if you saying you skimmed my paragraph is you sassin' me I will not be having it y'all posted a buttload and I have limited time

but that's actually a decent explanation on the Esspreso side to me I guess. Why are you voting Pasch and not Jargonaut though?
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:59 am

Sure, lynch me. I was mislynched yesterday, I can be mislynched today again. Go ahead, I dare you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:00 am

In post 858, hitogoroshi wrote:if you saying you skimmed my paragraph is you sassin' me I will not be having it y'all posted a buttload and I have limited time

but that's actually a decent explanation on the Esspreso side to me I guess. Why are you voting Pasch and not Jargonaut though?

Jarg unvoted when she saw how weak Pasch's argument was.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:00 am

Yeah, I actually read it entirely after.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Espressojet »

Thank you hito.

VOTE: ABR

I've been trying to get everyone on this for so long.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:04 am

4 votes on me hooray. Gogo
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:05 am

Please, help Espresso lynch the guy who wouldn't hammer him when scum obviously would.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:07 am

Hito, if you're town, you gotta stop voting me. This is ridiculous.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Espressojet »

In post 864, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Please, help Espresso lynch the guy who wouldn't hammer him when scum obviously would.

OR scum wouldn't hammer because it would make them look like scum. You obviously recognize that it would be a scummy thing to do.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:11 am

It wouldn't be scummy for me to hammer someone who has a death tunnel on me. People would just assume I was frustrated with you for constantly being on my back. I'd blend right in with the others who are voting you for self-voting and being scummy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:17 am

I know how to play scum. This isn't it. I'm playing reckless here. I NEVER play reckless as scum as it leads to exactly this sort of situation where I get lynched. As scum, I know how to avoid that. As town, it's better to make something happen and generate information than to act too rationally and cautiously. Anyway, if you guys really think I'm scum just vote me because I'm becoming frustrated with this game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:21 am

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really don't see how it would make me seem scummy to hammer Esspressojet, who has acted like nothing but an enemy in this game, who we clearly do not share the same views or playstyle, who is incessantly trying to lynch me, I don't see how it would be scummy for me to hammer him if he's town. I just don't. I'm sorry. I think that anyone who does, well, I can't feel what you're feeling that would lead you to that conclusion.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:22 am

And btw, how many times have I contradicted myself again? Do I look like I care about changing my mind? No. I changed my mind so many times in this game. It's because I'm not attached to any position. I just want to find and lynch scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:26 am

I won't insult anyone's intelligence or common sense, but I really don't want to be part of this game right now with townies who can't guess my alignment from my behavior.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:26 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 867, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It wouldn't be scummy for me to hammer someone who has a death tunnel on me. People would just assume I was frustrated with you for constantly being on my back. I'd blend right in with the others who are voting you for self-voting and being scummy.

It would be INSANELY scummy to hammer Esspreso after just jumping off and saying "Wow, isn't Jargonaut's vote on Esspreso scummy?" You would have been lynched in a heartbeat, regardless of what Esspreso flipped. I don't know why you think you would get a pass for that but you 100% would not. And you can't talk about hammering Esspreso before you made that jump because before you made that jump
you were on Espresso
. I see in the preview edit you have a lot of reallys; I am happy to be addressing so many reallys.

If you're town, talking more about why Pasch is now a bigger scum suspect than Jargonaut will help show you're town; if you're scum, it can give more of a chance to catch you and helps inform our reads if you flip. So I want it either way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:27 am

WHY WOULD I SET MYSELF UP TO SAY THAT THEN? IF THE ESPRESSOJET WAGON WAS GOING STRONG I'D JUST CHEERLEAD IT TO ITS NATURAL CONCLUSION
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:28 am

I haven't posted in caps in a long time. I'm turning into Fate. This game is really making me mad. I'm resisting replacing out really hard right now out of respect for Bella. I won't curse. I won't insult anyone's intelligence.

I'm going to take a walk. Good bye.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”